Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 566

over a year ago carlie445 said…
He went into a locked cell, where the bars were too thick to see who or what was inside.
over a year ago spadeharrson said…
*the shadow had shrunk to the size of a mouse and quickly when threw the bars*
It was almost like it was out of a SAW movie in there. He was seemingly mercilessly beating a slightly older child, maybe about 15 or so, who was bound to the wall the fiery chains.
*the shadow stays in the boy's shadow till it knew for sure the master of the manor was gone from the room*
Eventually, after a lot of blood was lost from the child, the master left the room with a grin. "Oh yes, people always had less satisfying screams that young monsters like you..."
*a righting appears on the wall beside the child* "it'll be ok we'll find away to get you out"

spade: hmmmm Matt is probably in another room meditating don't worry fay he's to strong to kill
fay: yeah and even stronger with his inner wrath
The boy was much more terrified of the writing than anything else that had just happened to him..
last edited over a year ago
*the righting disappears and more righting is in it's place saying* "it's ok don't be afraid I am a being like you....... but for now I am cursed to be my twin sister's shadow" *a drawing of a smile appears with it* "we only wish to help you" *then a drawing of a yin and yang appears*
This only scared the boy more to the point of fainting.
*the righting disappears and the shadow shivers slightly*

spade: so have you thought over of me and my friends working for you till we can return to our own reality? I would even gladly two more friends that is vary handy and vary powerful one of them is satan after all and the other is a soul reaper and an idiot
"......fine. Just fine. I'll have you boys trained under Finnian. Then we'll see how you feel about working for me. He's in the lobby waiting for you." He rolled his eyes, not amused by their actions.
spade: we're already well trained ninjas *smerks as she starts to walk away* by the way me and Fay is girls not boys matthew on the other hand as a man not a boy matthew later would you sommen arekkusu him and zack may know how to get us back that way boss has a punching bag and a repair man
matthew: of course miss ryuu
"AND WHAT USE DO NINJAS HAVE IN *MY* MANOR!?" He was very VEEEEEERY angry now.
spade: to guard you why else? it's just till we find away to get back to our own time line with me and my friends being altamit fighters we can do just about anything our stealth is second to none these two is the Masters of flying, fire, and wrath and me... well let's just say I wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't a man named quan chi in other words we would be extremely useful to you
He growled a little, not so happy "Fine. Finnian can go and train you then. He SHOULD be tending to the weeds in the garden with the tools."
spade: come on matthew fay even though we don't exactly need it let's get this training over with so that we can get to work *a fire ball appears in her hand and she lights one of the candles on her way out* this should prove fun I will contact our guns expert and our idiot soul reaper later *femanen giggle* they both seem to know you all
He gritted his teeth and stormed upstairs, in a fit of pure rage.
spade: *smerks* humans is some times quite adorable when angred speshle a child *heads to where funny is with Fay and matthew at her heals* let's us get this over with please so we can get to work
Finnian turned around, his bright green hair an instant-stand out, as well as the blood on his gloves. "What do YOU lot want." It was burning hot outside, and he wasn't even wearing his hat. It was on the back of his neck like it normally was.
spade: boss wants yea to train us tho I don't see any point in it we'r not gonna complain
Matthew and fay: *both nod*
spade: and it's summer of course it's gonna be hot what you expect we'v worked in worce then this we fought netherealm worriers in the mortal kombat tournament and that place is hot as hell cause it is hell two more of our lil group will be coming to soon so you'll have at least one more to train I don't think you can train satan himself and arekkusu is satan
"...okay, I don't care. You pissed off the boss earlier. We don't like that...not at all. He'll eat ya faster than a starving cat in a rat cage, you hearin' me knucklehead?"
spade: it's not like I did it on purpose all I did was tell him the truth that we was already fully trained ninjas why get mad over something that saves him time and saves him the trouble having someone train us but eh
"...." He was not in the mood for this.
spade: now lets get this training done so we can get to work sooner we get done the sooner we can get working we do not wish to slack around
"Fine. I GUESS we could use some help around here..which one of you can make tea."
Matthew: we all can
spade: I make myself hurble tea all the time
fay: yeah tea making is part of Japan's culture *smiles*
"WRONG KIND OF TEA, IDIOTS! WE DON'T MAKE JAPANESE TEA HERE!" Who knew that he could be this angry. Oh right, alternate reality.
fay: me and my brother is Japanese what do you expect our daddy is the Shogun of the shirai ryu
spade: and I'm from the mean streets of buffalo new York in the USA hurble teas is an American thing to not just Japan dude
Matthew: *crosses his arms and nods* agreed but we still know tea but making tea is not what we was going to be trained for we was to be gards unless sir phantomehive picked on what our jobs would be I assure you we do not share this information with you to anger you we only wish to make training us easier for you so that we may get back to work sooner
"...all I heard? Blah blah blah gloat gloat blah. I DON'T CARE." He sighed "If any of you have trypanophobia, stay away from Mey-Rin. And, just stay away from everyone else. You can go work in the basement or somethin."
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
(Oh hey there Carlie! What's happening to the story?)
(Currently they're in an alternate reality where everyone is the opposite of themselves.)
Matthew: sir a proper ninja has no fear
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
(oh nice)
Ichigo: Man! i heard there is a news about a an alternate reality of ourselves!
Dante: Eh? Really? is it opposite of ourselves? or just the same but different outfits?
Ichigo: No......
Dante: Then What is it?
Ichigo: It is the opposite of ourselves....
Dante: WHAT? DAT MEANS I HAVE AN ANOTHER ALTERNATE COPY OF MYSELF BUT EVIL?!
Ichigo: Yeh....and i am kinda worry because if my alternate self show's up....He will know every move i make.....
Dante: YEH! LET''S FIND MATTHEW!
Ichigo: Who is matthew?
Dante: I dunno...but my Spiritual instinct told me that the name matthew can help us....
Ichigo: Well then....Let's GO! "Goes to the place where Mattew and Carlie are"
The front manor doors were locked tight, the knocker old, worn, and bloody. "LOOK, I DON'T CARE.The boss just wants me to talk to you to get away from you idiots."
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
(( I haven't replied to this rp in AGES ))
Matthew: the only idiots in our little grupe is our cosens arekkusu and zack
fay: I'm notta idiot I'm a wild fire *giggles*
spade: zack takes the crown for altamit idiot *looked annoyed*
(( Carlie ))
(Sorry, I was in bed .-.) "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, ALRIGHT!?" He was losing his temper...and FAST.
Matthew: *only raised an eyebrow*
spade: common Matt fay we'll figure it out our selves we'r gards all we'd have to do is pick a spot and stand and watch for what would be a possibil threat and if there is a threat kick it's @** dearing brakes we practice so that we don't get rusty in our fight skills and look for away home we know how to fight so how hard can it be?
Matthew: great idea miss ryuu let's use pick a poste and get to work
(( Carlie what did I miss since the last time I was here?? ))
(A LOT.)
(( 0-0 nuuuuuuuu ))
(yep alot)
((Nuuuuuuuu *cries inside so fabulously * ,_, ))
(spade shade fay and Matthew some how managed to get sent to an alternant reality with an evil Ceil a shy and meek Sebastian a southern funny a psychopath may-ren I dunno about what alternet bard is like but alternate Ceil made a deal with spade that her Matthew is to be his gards till they can get back to their own reality a.k and zack kinda got forgotten while they was chasing after the Ceil and Sebastian they know the one playing the original Ceil and Sebastian hasn't came back yet so eventually a.k and zack will catch up with his cosens and the ryuu twins shade sense she is still forsed to be her sister's shadow is trying to get some answers from someone that is in the basement and Dante and itchigo is looking for matthew for some reason and that's the gist of what whent on)

Matthew: hm *looks at the door*.....
The door looked pretty well locked...
Matthew: I thought sure I felt something odd.......... *srudges it off then goes to pick a gard post*
spade: your bro is weird Fay.....
Fay: I know but I love my brother
There was a loud gun-shot from upstairs.
over a year ago Joshi34 said…
???:The culprit is you!
Matthew: *runs tord the sound of the gun shots fallowed by spade and Fay*
spade: this should be fun *they was there in under a second*