Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 566

over a year ago carlie445 said…
Kid: Correct. And i'd rather you NOT hurt Italia.
Italy hugged Kid again
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Inner Ichigo: What if I hurt him again?
Liz and Patti joined him

Kid: Do you really want to know?
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *His left eye gleamed and caught a small pale red flame integrating it into his eye* Learned it... *His scythe gained massive amounts of energy almost instantaneously* Have a taste of your own medicine. Getsuga... TENSHOU!! *He sung his scythe and let loose a dark purple Getsuga Tenshou blast beaming straight at Ichigo, hiding in the path behind the blast he followed suppressing his presence*

(New Character)

???: What do ya think Kagome? Why, and how would someone from your time send an invitation to this weirdo convention?

Kagome: Because you've done many things to grab at the attention of plenty of famous people who finally want to meet you and tell your story to the public Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: That was a lie, wasn't it?

Kagome: Yeah, I just wanted to sound philosophical.

Inuyasha: Well, it didn't work, you just sounded stupid.

Kagome: OH THANKS!! *She growled at him*

Inuyasha: Anyway, an old buddy of mine from a while back said he'd be here. and that he'd be bringing his friends.

Negi: Inuyasha-san!!

Inuyasha: Negi-bozu! Long time no see! You're not using that age changing illusion magic any more?

Negi: I don't need to while I'm here.

Inuyasha: Where's your friends?

Negi: One is outside having a spar with someone and the other is inside checking out the new technology that's being displayed.

Inuyasha: Ooh, a Spar? I wanna see. *He walked away* C'mon Kagome! I'll see you later Negi-bozu!

Kagome: Hey! Wait for me! *She ran after him*

Ichigo: What the hell?! TENSHOU! "Fires a Large Getsuga Tensho" When the hell did you learn Getsuga Tenshou?
Ichigo: What the hell?! TENSHOU! "Fires a Large Getsuga Tensho" When the hell did you learn Getsuga T
Inner Ichigo: HELL YEAH I WILL! GETSUGA TENSHOU! "Fires a large Getsuga Tenshou that it makes the sky turn red" That will make you eat your crappy words........
Inner Ichigo: HELL YEAH I WILL! GETSUGA TENSHOU! "Fires a large Getsuga Tenshou that it makes the sky
Kid sighed

Kid: On the one day I say i'll stop fighting.
Inner Ichigo: Stop Fighting? Hah! you are named after death! What makes you say that you have no interest in fighting?
Yusuke: *He swiped through the clashing Getsuga Tenshou's and fires off another one at point blank range* Getsuga TENSHOU! *But he quickly cancelled out his own blast pointing to the sky* What's up with that?
Kid: It's called a BREAK, you ungrateful TRAMP!

He started to get mad, so Liz and Patti had to hold him back
Ichigo: Shit........"Fires a Getsuga" Are you a quincy?
Inner Ichigo: So you still have your rage...........Then Let it all out to me....
Kid: I SWEAR IF I COULD I'D HAVE YOUR A-- BY NOW....

Liz: H-He doen't mean it!!!
Inner ichigo: Ahhh.....What is it? "Smirks" Hahaha..........LET IT ALL OUT!
Ichigo: Whats up with that?! "Fires a small getsuga towards the getsuga that yusuke shot" I thought Me,Zangetsu,Inner Ichigo,and My Father have the knowledge from the getsuga tenshou?
Zangetsu: "Sigh" Just defeat him........
Ichigo: Oh Okay.......T-T......HEY! YUSUKE! I HAVE Enough of your copy cat power games of yours! SHOW ME YOUR FULL STRENGTH! "Smacks His Feet in the air that almost all the buildings collapsed because of his large spiritual pressure"
Liz: J-just calm down Kid.

Kid was starting to snap, his right eye twitching as the girls held him back
Negi: *He gasped when he saw Kid* Kid-san! *He ran over* Kid-san! I didn't know you were coming here!

Kazuto: Ah, you're the famous Death the Kid we've heard so much about?

Yusuke: Hahahaha... You Asked for it... but let me get one thing cleared; I'm not a Quincy. But I AM kind of special, my special bloodline traits allow me to learn and use any obvious techniques, if the workings of the move are simple then it's easy enough to use, it takes time for others Special Abilities. Like Kekkei Genkai for example, but Bankai and other Person Specific abilities I can't copy. It's called Zero, my ability. By the way, Scream... BENEHIME!! *He fired off a Benehime blast like Urahara's* Now Shave! *He disappeared and reappeared behind Ichigo, moving faster than even Flash Stepping* EXTERMINATION!! *He caused a large whirlwind trapping Ichigo in one place so he could hit him over and over barraging him with scythe attacks cutting him continuously, 33 hits later the barrage stopped and he backed off* Hrrrrrk... Huaaa! *His Spiritual Pressure increased drastically equaling then surpassing Ichigos current output* C'mon Substitute Soul Reaper!! *The ground cracked and the wind became violent, he jumped up and began to float*
last edited over a year ago
Kid calmed down and got his composure

Kid:....IF YOU'RE GOING TO HOLD ME BACK AT LEAST DO IT SYMMETRICALLY!

Liz and Patti both let go of him, and he calmed once again, facing Negi and Kazuto, and he slightly nodded
Kazuto: Wow, you really ARE OCD on Symmetry...
Kid rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly

Kid: True...that I won't deny..
Inner Ichigo: Calling Friends? Huh.......I guess i am not interested in fighting with you and your friends........."Remembers about Ichigo" Oh Shit.........I forgot that guy had a fight.....I need to aid him.........
Ichigo: "Heavily Wounded by the scythe" Really? So my getsuga tenshou........Is just.....Simple to COPY? "Charges" Don't BullSHIT me! BANKAI!
Kid: Hah, even I don't leave if there's more than one....unless it's 7...then I leave.
Yusuke: It's not easy by any means, no, it's actually one of the toughest I've ever had to recreate. But... Using your Bankai already... Although I would love the challenge I don't want to risk Dancing with death. *His spiritual pressure rose steadily creating a heavy tension in the air, then it exploded* Haaaaaaaaaaa!! Ban.... KAI!! *His Scythe Turned into a Sword with a small scythe blade extending from the tip, his spiritual pressure skyrocketed creating an oppressing atmosphere* Let's do this... Shave... *He disappeared and began attacking*
Kid heard the mention of his father and face-palmed

Kid: My father is a terrible dancer...
Ichigo: You bastard.........."Clashes with Yusuke" I guess i don't need to hold back
then............Getsuga......TENSHOU!
Zangetsu: Be careful ichigo......This guy might have hollow powers.......
Ichigo: Even if he does.....I will defeat him............"Fires a another getsuga"
Ichigo: You bastard.........."Clashes with Yusuke" I guess i don't need to hold back
then...........
Inner Ichigo: "Sigh" Eh.....Ur wasting my time kid......Are u gonna fight me or not? "Does a weird stance"
Kid held back a laugh, but it was obvious he was

Kid: Psh...w-what are you doing?
Inner Ichigo: U mean my stance? I am just doing it for our battle......So ur Gonna fight me or not?
Kid started laughing

Kid: I-I can't take you serriously!
Inuyasha: Whoa... This is intense...

Kagome: Yeah...

Yusuke: YAAAH! *He swiped directly through both Getsuga's and headed straight for Ichigo, his sword charged up with a ton of Spiritual energy and he struck Ichigo with even more force than usual at least 200x what he'd been initially attacking with*
Ichigo: Really? "Clashes his Sword towards the attack of Yusuke" 200x? Heh..........GETSUGA TENSHOU!
"Fires a New Getsuga Style TOwards Yusuke"
Ichigo: Really? "Clashes his Sword towards the attack of Yusuke" 200x? Heh..........GETSUGA TENSHOU!
Kid finally calmed down

Kid: Ok, that was funny?..
Inner IChigO: Heh.....Won't Take me seriously? Hah! Ur just a child's play Kid! Even ichigo can't kill me Cuz I am his Instinct! "Grips his Zangetsu" Even your petty Demonic Guns can't even help you in this fight.......Cause u can't even focus and read enemies thoughts...............So I AM HERE JUST TO TAKE YOUR SOUL! NO MORE TALKING! NO MORE EXCUSES! IT'S TIME FOR KILLING! "Spins his zangetsu" HAHAHAHHAHAH!
Kid: Oh...SH*T!

Italy screamed and Russia looked over
Yusuke: *He simply deflects it, but is kind of surprised he couldn't cut immediately through it* Hmm... Strong... And I'm not holding back too much power either... If he isn't even going to use his Heavenly Chain Zangetsu's true powers to take me on I'm better off just surrendering now... *He changes his weapon back into a scythe* I Surrender. I can't beat you Ichigo Kurosaki. I should've seen this coming... Hell itself trusted you with the powers of its domain. You are much more worthy to boast your power than I. Head Captain Yama would be proud to see how you've grown over the years. *He smiled* Let's return to the convention, the others are waiting. And I can sense your Inner Self is about to go on a Rampage and you ought to stop him.
Liz and Patti turned to their weapon forms as Kid caught them, just in case, as Italy hid behind him, Russia just silently watching from the background
Ichigo: Oh......Thank you i have never heard about someone telling me about my powers for a long time......"Feels the strong spiritual pressure of inner ichigo" We Better go to that convention or else that place will turn to a bloody convention.....LETS GO! "Dashes Towards the Convention"
Inner ICHIGO : LETS GO KID! "Spins his Zangetsu and Throws it towards kid" Not so Tough With Range Attacks? Hah! "FIRES A LARGE GETSUGA TENSHOU"
Inner ICHIGO : LETS GO KID! "Spins his Zangetsu and Throws it towards kid" Not so Tough With Range At
He dove out of the way and shot at him a few times, but not nearly as calm as he normally is. In fact, he's somewhat panicing.

Kid: Sh#t Sh#t SH#T!
Yusuke: *Before Kid got caught in a blast he appeared between him and a Getsuga Tenshou blast* SCREAM! BENEHIME!! Shave! *He appeared before Inner Ichigo* Calm down you dumbass. Ichigo! Take over! HAH! *He batted Inner Ichigo with the pole side of his scythe* Back off! Exarmatio! *He sent a small very fast blast at Inner Ichigo shooting his Zangetsu out of his hand faster than he could react*

Negi: Ooh! Nice use of Exarmatio!
Italy was just kinda hiding behind Kid, on the floor

Kid: Italy...get off me.
Ichigo: OKAY! "Charges Towards Inner ichigo" Hey! It's time for you to rest in my head now!
Italy finally got off him

Kid:....no words.
Yusuke: Are we all good?! *He looked around, checking for any injured*
He got up, slightly scratched with a few cuts, but otherwise fine

Kid: All clear.
Inner ichigo: All GOOD?! do you think that I will fall by an pitiful attack? Worthless!
Yusuke: Not MY attack but Your Outer's is a different story... ICHIGO! NOW!!
Ichigo: OKAY! GETSUGA- "Saws the Zangetsu in The Real World"
Zangetsu: "Appears in the real world" Ichigo...........I can't let you destroy your own........
Ichigo: What OLD MAN?!
Zangetsu: Zanpakuto.............
Ichigo: Zanpakuto?! No......You must be Joking right? Your my zanpakuto! No one can erase that!
Zangetsu: Ichigo......All of those days we have trained are all lies..........I am sorry that i let you live with a lie in your zanpakuto.........But HIM "Points at Inner Ichigo" Is your real zanpakuto!
IChigo: WHAT?!