Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 566

over a year ago carlie445 said…
Kid yawned slightly
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Inner Ichigo: Heh......I guess you finally said the truth old man........"Sigh" See ichigo? Have you ever said thank you to me when i controlled your body to win? But no.........You just made me look like.........Just a another Hollow........that had just enter somebody's inner world..........But now.....I am GONNA SHOW ALL OF YOU.......MY TRUE STRENGTH!
Zangetsu: "Appears Behind Inner Ichigo" It's up to you ichigo.....And your friends of course.......I will be watching............
Inner ichigo: "Turns into the vasto lorde form and the true Zangetsu Form" Heh.........
Inner Ichigo: Heh......I guess you finally said the truth old man........"Sigh" See ichigo? Have you
Ichigo: OH crap.....The true zangetsu? "Sigh" Hey guys will you help me?
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Ugh... Plost Twists... I REALLY hate Plot twists... Just Get OUTTA HERE!! Iron Fist... Corruption! HUAAAAH! *He punched Inner Ichigo in the face so hard it literally knocked the "Violence" out of him, even if only a second* God Damn Kurosaki, both you AND your Hallow are total frickin' dumbasses. I kinda find it annoying and I'm sure lots of your own friends would say the same thing.
Ichigo: -_- Ahh.....I think all of my friends told me that........
Inner Ichigo: "Stands up" Ichigo?! And Who the hell is that guy?
Ichigo: Ahh.....That is Yusuke.....Didn't you remember that you almost killed italy?!
Inner Ichigo: Oh......Sorry.....I have almost completely lost mind........And Sorry for all of you!
Ichigo: ALRIGHT! ENOUGH FOR THE APOLOGIZE! GET INSIDE IN MY INNER MIND AGAIN!
Yusuke: You'd better be sorry, before I punch you again... Damn... *He stuffed his hands in his pocket and his scythe disappeared*
Ichigo: Hey Yusuke! Did you know about my Final Zangetsu?
Kid got up, Italy still hiding behind him, Kid a bit p***ed off
Zangetsu: Hey....."Looks at Italy" Is that kid really the devil?
Italy: M-Me?! No!
Ichigo: Hahaha! Zangetsu NO! Italy is not a devil! The devil is the guy with GUNS!
Inner Ichigo: Hahah! serves him RIGHT!
Ichigo: Shut up.....-_-
Kid: I perfer the term Grim Reaper, thank you very much.

He slightly glared, irritated.
Yusuke: Can't say I did know but it was obvious you had something you were hiding. Anyway, let's just go check out the convention the Character Panels aren't gonna start for a while, we got time.

Inuyasha: Yo! What happened here?

Kagome: Inuyasha! Wait! I can't run as fast as you!
Ichigo: Oh okay.....
Zangetsu: Hey LETS GO!
Inner Ichigo: "Sigh" Damn i always hate watching Boring scenes on conventions.....
Negi: Hey! Everyone! *He ran up to the others* Look who I found!

*The Entire Class of 3-A from Mahora Academy comes running up, all 30, plus Aisaka Sayo, the ghost, flying with Asakura*

Asuna: Hey! Yusuke is here!

Setsuna: Indeed, I would love to spar with you once again, Eva-san is also excited to see you.

Yusuke: It's only cause I used to hang out with Nagi.

Negi: Right, you were a new generation member of AAA! I almost forgot!

Inuyasha: What's with all the girls?! Where the hell'd they all come from?!

Kagome: Ah! Hey! Girls my age! Yay! *She walked over and they got to chatting*

Yusuke: They seem to have hit it off, anyway, lets go, Kazuto has to set up his stuff I'm sure, he's probably talking to Yui-chan again. We won't see him for a while.

Others: Right.
Ichigo: ??? Damn......Where the hell those people come from?!
Zangetsu: Who knows? Maybe they are using teleportation.........
Ichigo: Zangetsu.....Don't mess my brain again........"Runs towards Yusuke" Hey Yusuke! Who are these people? "Saws Inuyasha" Hahaha! What the hell are you?! Half Dog and Half Human? HAHAHAHA! "Ichigo can't resist laughing"
Zangetsu: I think you are insulting him.......
Ichigo: HAHAHA! "Looks again at inuyasha" HAhAHA! WoW!
Inner Ichigo: Hey Ichigo! WhATS THis Noi- "Saws Inuyasha" HAHHAHAHA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?! HAHAHAHAHA!
Zangetsu: "Backs out" Damn.......I don't want to get near those two.......
Kid:.....
Inuyasha: *He punches both of then straight in their faces* I'm half Dog DEMON and half human! Dammit!!

Yusuke: Uh... By the way, these girls came along with Negi-kun. Just bear with me, they're not leaving until he does.
Italy saw Yusuke and smiled, seemingly a bit love-struck, unaware of his/her gender however.
Ichigo: "Stands up" HEY! WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUNCH ME!
Inner Ichigo: YEH! MY EYES HURT!
Zangetsu: Shut up.............And Inuyasha.......Why are you not a full demon?
Ichigo: "Relives from pain" Dammit........Hey! Yusuke! Who are these girls anyway?
Inner Ichigo: Eh? U interested on those girls?
Ichigo: ??? Ahh....no...........
???: "Appears from the behind of italy" Who are you staring at?
???: Hmm.........I think this guy is staring at someone.......
???: "Sigh" Didn't i said it earlier? That they are staring at someone?
???: Shut up........
"New Characters they came from Devil May Cry Anime"
Name: Dante
Personality: Arrogant,Stubborn,Annoying

Name: Vergil
Personality: Calm, Cool, and Collected, Constantly maintaining an aura of stoicism and fearlessness.
Image: "Dante Red Coat and Vergil Blue coat and by the way there are twins"
last edited over a year ago
???: "Appears from the behind of italy" Who are you staring at?
???: Hmm.........I think this guy is
Yusuke: They're from the Class that Negi-kun teaches at the Mahora Academy. He's a genius who graduated the top of his class when he graduated from Magic School.

Negi: Oh, stop Yusuke-san!

Yusuke: What? *He chuckled with a light smile* It's True isn't it? Don't be so modest! *He pat Negi's head* He's one to watch out for, he may be stronger than even I am!

Inuyasha: Wow, but Yusuke is REALLY strong... Is this little brat really stronger than him...?

Kagome: Why are you asking me?! They're YOUR friends you dummy! *She knocks him in the back of his head* Ugh! Sometimes I don't know if you really ARE just a dog...

Inuyasha: Hey!

*They walked and talked*

Yusuke: So, Italy! How's Japan and Germany doing? *He turned to Italy with a smile* By the way... *He appeared behind Dante and Vergil before anyone knew he had disappeared* Who are you two? *He put his hands on their shoulders* You'd best not be harassing my friend here.
Dante: Harassing? No....No....No......We are just talking to this guy "Points to Italy" That he may be involved in your group.......
Vergil: "Sigh" Let me handle this.........
Dante: Oh okay.......
Vergil: Hey..........Mr.Yusuke.............We are just asking if you are interested that your tongue will be cut by my Yamato...........
Dante: DA HELL?! "Backs out" Damn........You take care with that guy.......I will just roam around this convention......
Vergil: My Pleasure....."Ready's His Yamato"
Dante: Harassing? No....No....No......We are just talking to this guy "Points to Italy" That he may b
Yusuke: Don't even, man. *He landed a wickedly fast punch on Vergils face, he didn't even seem to move but the punch was so strong it sent Vergil sprawling more than 30 meters* You do NOT wanna pick this fight. *He raised his hand ready to summon Charon (That's His Scythe)*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(HOLY CRAP, THIS LOOKS AWESOME! How can I join)
"Hey WindwakerGuy just pick any anime character and act it!"
Vergil: "Appears behind Yusuke" Hmm.......I see.......U can Easily punch a mere illusion.....But i was just testing your might.....That if you can hurt my DoppleGanger.........BUT YOU PULLED IT OFF! SO I GUESS WERE EVEN!
Dante: DAmn........I thought you were gonna fight him!
Vergil: I won't because i have killed so many demons today that it makes me sick to see blood in my sight......
Ichigo: "Saws Vergil" Hmm....I think i know that guy.......Seem's familiar..........
Zangetsu: ??? U got Amnesia?
Ichigo: DAMN IT ZANGETSU! STOP MESSING MY SENSES AGAIN!
Inner IChigo: "Sigh" Cm'on! LETS FOLLOW THEM! "Follows Yusuke's Group"
IChigo: Fine!
Alright

Name: Nariko
Personality: Friendly, helpful, though extremely nervous towards girls
(That's all I got, really :P)
Yusuke: Ha! you seemed soft! That's why it was too easy! I had to pull most of my power, I backed it down to 5% just before I sent your body double flying! haha! I thought I was accidentally gonna kill you at 15% power! *He kept laughing* Wow! That scared me! Anyway! You wanna join us?

Setsuna: Wow! Are you okay Yusuke-san?

Yusuke: Don't ask me, ask that guy over there! *He pointed to the utterly messed up body double*

Setsuna: Uhh... Jeez...

Asuna: Uhm... Was that really 5%?

Yusuke: Well yeah but that things physically weaker than a normal Human being. Get it?

Asuna: *She scratches her head with a flabbergasted look on her face* Yeah... Totally... Eheh...

Negi: Mm hmm!
Vergil: Ahh....Sure.......
Dante: This guy is pretty weird thou..........
Vergil: Hmm......Maybe.......
Dante: Hey Vergil Do still remember our childhood?
Vergil: No.......I only remember mother and father died at the same moment.......
Dante: Yeh.........That was pretty hard......
Vergil: "Sigh" Anyway.......Let's Follow this guy........."Claps his hands" DoppleGanger! Let's go!
Vergil's illusion: Yes MASTER!
Ichigo: "Sigh" This is too boring.......
Inner Ichigo: Yeah......."Follows Ichigo"
Zangetsu: Nah......It's fun! I am getting used at walking in boring situations!
Ichigo: Okay......
Nariko: (At the local coffee shop, drinking coffee)
Yusuke: Oh! Hey! Listen!

PA: Attention all customers and fans! The first Panels about the new and upcoming technologies with some of your favorite inventors like Tatsuya Shiba, Also known as Taurus Silver! And the world famous legendary MMORPG player, designer, and moderator, Kazuto Kirigaya, also known as Kirito! This panel includes many more so be sure to join us! The Panel starts in 15 minutes!

Yusuke: Kazuto-kuns panel is gonna start soon! Let's go see!

Negi: Yeah! Yui-san will finally see just how famous her Papa really is! She's gonna be so excited I can tell!

Asuna: Yeah! We'll all so see Kazuto-san together! He'll be so surprised to see us!

Yusuke: Let's go everyone! We'll be able to get into ALO and have a fight tournament too!
(So what's going on in this RP right now)
(Giant convention, most of our characters have met up already and are looking around together, about to go to one of my characters Panels and cheer him on, and play ALO)
(Oh, okay)

Nariko: (I should go to that event. I wonder if anyone will notice that I am new in town
Italy woke up finally, as,he had dozed off on Kid's shoulder
Nariko: (Walks to the convention) Well, this place seems to be huge
Vergil: Hmm....Interesting.....This Convention have Dimensional Fighters?
Dante: Who knows? Maybe that Yusuke guy know about this fighters.............
Vergil: "Saws Nariko" Hmm......I didn't saw that human earlier........
Dante: Hey! You go and annoy someone! I ain't coming with you!
Vergil: Sure......."Appears near Nariko" Hey! U going to the convention with the Inventors?
(By the way Windwaker! Is Nariko a Girl or a Boy?)
(Boy)
Nariko: I guess. I'm haven't seen the whole thing yet
There was a small crowd forming around an area of tiled floor.
Nariko: (Notices) What's that?
Kid was suddenly right behind Nariko

Kid: Well, if you're so curious then go look.
Nariko: (Jumps back a little in surprise) Oh... okay
He didn't even seem to have a twinge of emotion in his face or body

Kid: Didn't mean to startle you.
Nariko: It's fine.
Kid: Well, I'll see you later. I have a competition to enter.

He went into the center of the crowd
Nariko: Well.... that was an interesting introduction