Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 566

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Hmm. This seems to be dying out somewhat. I shall Re-join, I'm gonna use my pre-made characters and Negi and Kazuto again.)

Yusuke: Huah!! That was a REALLY long panel Kazuto!

Kazuto: Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, I didn't know that there would be so many people who wanted to test out the tech!

Negi: It was very impressive though, I'm not surprised at the positive feedback and reactions of the audience!

Yusuke: Perhaps you ought to officially become an inventor!

Kazuto: Nah! I wouldn't be that good at it!

Yusuke: Of course you would. Anyway, lets grab some Grub, New people ought to have shown up too. The girls went back to Mahora right?

Negi: Yes, they needed to help Takamichi with something I believe it was. I think Nodoka-san, Yue-san, Haruna-san, and Kaede-san are still here though. As well as Chisame-san.

Yusuke: Oh, okay. We'll find them later.

Negi: Alright.

*They walked off to the food court, looking around at the booths*
over a year ago spadeharrson said…
zack: *look as if wanting to play soooo bad*
arekkusu III: *still a little surprised and thought to himself* I never could get sebby to join us in playing cards with us and now he playing them what the hell....... and why hasn't he sensed satan yet...... this can't be the sebby we know.....
over a year ago carlie445 said…
Grell sighed and glanced at Sebastian, hiding his blush under a new scarf he just has for some reason. Kid was smiling as he stared at his cards, possibly close. Undertaker, however, was just eating biscuits as he played.
arekkusu III: *turned to tell zack to get the others seeing that he wasn't there* £*€k where he go
zack: *already snuck in*
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Sebastian noticed someone coming in.. he grabs them ever so quickly the person didn't notice until he says...

Sebastian: Who are you? Are you trying to kill Young Master? Who sent you here?

Ciel stands up straight away when he sees Sebastian with the stranger.

Ciel: So!? Are you going to answer these questions or not? I will have Sebastian kill you if you don't answer!
Kid's eyes glanced over, and he sighed. "Sebastian, just let him go. He's one of those people who think, JUST because of our ilk's history, that we're evil. Just let the fool run off." Nobody at the table was in the mood for Sebastian's overprotective nature twards Ciel. "Just let him play."
Sebastian drops the man and sighs at Kid's comment.
His eyes became almost harsh and unforgiving, which they normally never do. This even got Grell and Undertaker uncomfortable, which isn't too odd....they're normally uncomfortable as is. "Just, can we continue...?"
zack: wo wo wo sebby dawg it me zack strife yea know I won't harm him *anime sweat drop* I was tryen to sneek away from a.k so I can join the game
arekkusu III: *facepalms followed by an aggravated sigh*
zack: AND I'M NOTTA KID I'M 20 YEARS OLD AND RELATED TO SATAN!!!!!!
arekkusu III: *facepalms again*
Kid and the others look like they're about to burst into laughter at Zack's comment, Undertaker even falling flat on his back from trying to hold it in. Grell was going blue in the face and Kid was biting his bottom lip. "Pf, wh-which one?" Kid said as he was choking the laugh.
Ciel: Sebastian... let's go already!
Sebastian: ... hmm... Yes my Lord.
Kid shuffled Sebastian's cards into the deck again "JIN!" "DAMN IT!" He won again, just like that.
zack: arekkusu remember? the one with the ice blue hair wares an AC DC shirt...... grandson to jemuzu kuratchi
arekkusu III: GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *crashes in and rushed to zack covering his mouth* SHUT IT NUMB SKILL WE MAY BE IN A DIFF DEMINTION AND HERE YEA GO LEAKING INFO!!!! seriously dumb@$$!!!
zack: *struggling to get outta a.k's grasp*
Grell glanced over and laughed, which triggered everyone else at the table to do the same. HOOOLY hell that was funny!
last edited over a year ago
Ciel: What a bunch of childish people.. and grim reapers..

Sebastian: I agree Young Master.

Ciel: And that's why I wanted to leave. It was getting really boring..

Sebastian: I would've won if we didn't leave...

Ciel: I don't care about that stupid game! Let's go already!

Sebastian: Yes My Lord.

So they went off back to town.
A few loud gun-shots rang out, spreading from east to west, catching their attention. Grell checked the list and got a bit surprised "Someone's on a spree, that's for sure.." He said, trying to lighten the mood. The shots were probably coming from a nearby dark ally in the town, not too far from where Ciel and Sebastian were.
zack: ohhhh $h*t common a.k *grabs his zanpakto and his geigi (sorry if miss spelled) appears on him as he flashsteps tord the gunshots*
arekkusu III: could be a lucohellian attack *rushes off while trying to send a signal to the others*
"Th-This is a horrible plan my L-" Some voice said from the alleyway. Something cut him off, like someone cupped his mouth or the like. "You know EXACTLY why we're doing this. This game needs a dramatic entrance." Another voice said.
zack: *in ESP* yo cuz use your satan powers yea know the third eye bit
arekkusu III: *rolls his eyes*
"Now let's go before we get caught." The voices stopped after that, just as Grell and Kid showed up.
zack: common yea know it the only way to help sebby and ceil....
arekkusu III: *wispers to himself* wrath of a thousand hearts breaking..... seek the one who causes your sorrow *starts slowly following the ice blue been only he could see*
zack: aw common a.k why yea gotta be that way?
The two most likely culprits were taking an odd path, leading over some buildings and going underground for some parts.
Matthew: *and the three girls already hot on there trail ninja stile*
a.k and zack: *not far behind*
The trail abruptly ended at a mirror in an alleyway.
matthew: odd.....
spade: I agree
There was a chuckle from in the mirror, and a pair of diamond dice fell out, like it was a portal.
matthew: I sense quan chi's evil sorcery
spade: *picks up one of the dice* I don't think it's quan chi ma--- *sees him try to jump through the mirror as she and Fay was checking out the dice* Matt wait *follows after with Fay at her heels*
The mirror eventually did let them through, into a dark velvet-covered room, lit only by candles. Something you'd see in 1888 England.
spade: Matt I wanna kill him to but you can't------ ohhhh what in earthrealm?
fay: *eyes big and bright* ooo prity red
"Oh you like it then?" A voice said behind them. Just as the voice stopped talking, the mirror shattered like a small explosion, leaving no way out. "Stay a while~" The voice said as the candles blew out.
matthew: sister *takes his dad's fighting stance* spade triangle formation shoulder to shoulder
spade and fay: *nods and does as told also taking fighting stance*
The door creaked open, someone's footsteps clacking twards the open door from the hall. "Oh do be careful...my servants are on patrol." The voice seemed to be from in the middle of the formation now.
matthew and fay: *flaming wings shine to lumanate the dark*
spade: yea and your "servants" is cosing some trouble call em off or we'll gladly kick their @$$€$
matthew: agreed
"Oh, if I only could. They so rarely obey me...have fun now." The voice chuckled and faded off, the foot-steps getting closer.
spade: *preps a green skull mixed with hellfire* then we are forced to kick there @$$€$
matthew: *hand up ready to use the kunai that he was born with ready for who or what stepped into the light*
fay: *draws the blades her mom gave her*
matthew: where is arekkusu and zack when you need them *mix between ticked and annoyed*

~not far still following Sebastian and ceil ~

arekkusu III:..... I'm being summoned again *looking annoyed*
Zack: you know we gotta help sebby
arekkusu III: yeah Matt and spade can handle it
Someone finally came into the room, setting the candle down. It was still too dark to see the person's face. The rest, however, were easily seen in the light. The man was tall, with a sort of midnight purple hair color. He was wearing a blue suit and white undershirt, the tie the color of the ocean at midnight.
matthew: *tinces up* WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE QUAN CHI!!!
spade: Matt I don't think it's quan chi *looking annoyed* seriously I wanna kill his pail makeup waring @$$ to but I don't assume everyone quan chi *aggravated sigh* sorry about my friend sir I'm sorry if I seam rude but who the h*ll are you?
"E-EH?!" He held a candle up to his face, and the man looked like Sebastian..only with blue eyes, and much more pale. He looked scared.
spade: *sigh of releaf* Matt put your hand down he seams harmless
matthew: *nods*
fay: *puts away her blades*
spade: again sorry for my friend's and my actions I am spade..... and this is matthew hasashi and his twin sister Fay hasashi things gave us a start when the mirror shattered we was lead falsely you see we'r ninjas we was with two of there cosens they wonder of to find a friend of their's leaving us at our camp we heard something so we came to check it out what ever was causing trouble had already gone through a mysterious mirror that was in the dark alley way my friend thought it as an old enime's magic and desited to go through anyway and we ended up here....
fay: I love the room tho it's a pretty shade of red
matthew: *aggravated annoyed sigh* sister calm your self
"N-No, uh, the red is my master's color. I-I-It's TERRIFYING." His voice was shaky, and the candle flame was a similar way. It would die out any second now.
fay: awww *sad face* but how is red scary? *pouts*
spade: *sighs* don't mind her being half bird of fire makes her crazy about red.... but anyway could you lead us to you boss..... we must get back to their cosens....
The man gulped and agreed, walked out of the door "H-He's somewhere in this maze of a place..just, avoid Mey-Rin. She's a bit psychopathic.." There was a loud SMASH from downstairs "See?"
matthew:..... now i recognize this place this is the phantomehive manor.... clumsy maybe but psychopath surely not.... my father lived here for a time till he married my mother..... does the name hanzo hasashi sound familiar to you sir?
spade: he might not remember you or your dad Matt.... it was along time ago
matthew: maybe not I or my twin but it would not be hard not to remember our wings or wings of ice remember jemuzu, arekkusu M, arekkusu K, and our cosen arekkusu K III use to live with Ceil and Sebastian..... it would be hard not to remember arekkusu's cigarettes and the so called bar in the basement *looking annoyed*
"Uhm, n-no, I don't know any 'Phantomhive Estate'...perhaps you remember it wrong?" His voice as rather shakey and scared for it to be Sebastian.
matthew:.... why do you feel fear? one must control fear not let fear control you.....
spade: ..... don't mind him..... he head strong on being a "proper" ninja..... *thinks to herself* this must be an alternat time line....... ohhh no.... that means the evil version of our a.k is ether working here even though he's satan or he the master here.....
Matthew: what is wrong miss spade?
spade:..... nothing..... I'll tell you later..... either way we gonna need a.k and zack
matthew: I see
fay: *still wide eyed at everything*
"U-Unm, well, he doesn't exactly like visitors at this h-" A sudden CRACK came from down the hall. "SEBASTIAN, WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!" An odd voice said from downstairs. The person, seemingly Sebastian, gulped and responded with a shakey voice. "I-I'm so sorry!" He rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen.
over a year ago KawaiiMiki21 said…
Hi! Here is my Character! Is it ok to make my own character? I used to Roleplay all the time

Name: Nagisa Bokugan
Favorite Color: Pink/white
Looks: Brown hair with blue eyes, Dressed in a White dress with black leggings and boots.
Dislikes: Mean People, Tea,
Likes: Tv, Reading, Sleeping, Pancakes, Video Games, Chocolate Cookies,
over a year ago KawaiiMiki21 said…
Nagisa: *Walks in to school* Well This is my First day, Better get new friends
???: OMG It's Her! *Runs up to her* Hi I'm Niki Samau
Nagisa: Nice to meet you? I'm Nagisa
Niki: Nice to see you Bestie!
Nagisa: Wait What?!
matthew: me and my sister is not exactly guests we have..... if miss is right about this being an alternat time line.... that means they never met jemuzu..... or arekkusu M and jemuzu's children....... there for it is not know that the pokemon exists....... or we made it to the past before hell broke loose...... *looks at spade and his sister*
spade and Fay: *nods getting what he's talking*
spade: good idea Matt..... we technically was but we can make him think we came by orders of "lord satan" to gard his fave demon and who ever he made a contact with..... then we see what really going on
matthew: exactly miss spade lets go *walks tord the voices*
fay and spade fallows*
The two seemed to be arguing, one being much softer in tone than the other. "WAKE ME AGAIN, I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD, MICHAELIS!" The man in blue came back out of the kitchen, with whip and burns marks on his skin and his clothes horrible torn. He looked like he just got in a fight with an animal.