Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 566

over a year ago carlie445 said…
Kid walked back with Italy, putting a hand on his shoulder, as to hopefully calm him.
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Dante: Okay! Let's go! "Walks towards the convention"
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Yumi: (Follows)
Kid and Italy walked around a bit, eventually passing Yumi and Dante.
Dante: "Saws Vergil" Hey Vergil! Why did you make me almost kill an Innocent Person!
Vergil: Because their Bloodline had mock ours!
Dante: Since When?
Vergil: When our father was still present........
Dante: U sure? Father Didn't even mention their names..........
Vergil: Enough talking......Did you kill that girl?
Dante: Didn't I told you earlier that i almost killed a Innocent woman?!
Vergil: Right............"Saws Yumi" HEY! I think it's a mistake for you to come over this place......"Ready's his blade"
Dante: Here we go again!
Yumi: What's his problem?
Dante: He is kinda of Addicted to power.......
Yumi: I see. Well, sibling ar a bit hard to be around;. I'm just glad I got to know my brother so I can be both there with him and not be tricked by himn
Dante: Maybe......."Grips his Rebellion Sword and Points at Vergil" So brother.........This is what you call a heart welcoming reunion........I guess it's time for some little Rebellion.....
Vergil: No you wouldn't.......
Dante: Heh.......I guess i have waited for so long.......
Yumi Okay, that's all good. Now where's Nariko
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Aiya... *He shook his head* Who made you play THAT stupid game?! Tell me it wasn't Germany...
Italy: U-Uhm...
Dante: "Smiles" I Guess it's time to show my true powers to you.............."Dashes Towards Vergil that almost cause a destruction to all Buildings Nearby" Come and get me!
Vergil: You wanted to destroy everything........HuH? "Transforms into his devil's Trigger"
Yumi: (Stops them from fighting) Hello? My brother? Where is he?
Yusuke: *He groaned and pet Italy's head, trying to comfort him* Just... Just try not to think about it, okay Italia? You're not you when you're not happy-go-lucky!
Dante: ???? Oh i dunno........
Yumi: (Grabs him by the collar of his shirt) Now listen here, you brought me here because my brother was here. And if you don't tell me where he is right now, I'm going to do things you're little demon mind didn't think were possible
Italy: Uh..ok...
Dante: "Sigh" I thought You were a good girl........Well then........Your little brother is in that Convention.....May i accompany you?
Vergil: Heh.....Fine.....I will join too......."Sheathes his Yamato" But we will settle our fight later,Brother.......
Dante: Sure........"Sheathes his Sword" So Ms.Yumi! Let's GO!
Yusuke: *He smiled* Great! Have a great time looking around, I'm gonna go attend Kazuto's Panel.
Yumi: Good (Walks to the convention)
Kid: Hopefully I'll see you then.
Dante: Let's go! "Walks through the convention until he saw's Yumi's Brother" Hey! Your sister is looking for ya!
Vergil: Since we are here and our destination are settled..............Let's get back to out business........
Dante: Sure......Why not? "Ready's his Rebellion sword"
Nariko: Oh no
Yumi: Nariko! (Runs over to him, looking happy, only to suddenly put him in a deadly chokehold) All these years and you never bothered to visit me? What the hell is wrong with you (nearly breaks his neck)
Nariko: (Unable to speak or breath)
Yusuke: Yeah, see ya! *He walked away*
Dante: "Looks at Nariko and Yumi" Heh.......Siblings......
Vergil: We are twins right?
Dante: We maybe Twins but our odds are at even...............Brother.......
Vergil: So..........Let's get started shall we?
Dante: Heh.....I always hated that goddamn voice you make! "Dashes towards vergil"
Nariko: Yumi, please. I just forgot
Yumi: (Tightens her grip) Forgetting isn't good enough
Kid walked into panel room 6, and Italy into panel room 3, and people followed one or the other.
Dante: "Clashes with Sword With Vergil" So this what it feels like? Huh? Clashing with my own brother.....
Vergil: Brother........Right........."Uses Dimensional Slash" You think you can defeat me? I have more upper Power than you.......
Dante: Nobody's ASKING BROTHER! "Uses Stinger against Vergil"
Vergil: "Sigh" This is getting more Ridiculous.............I HAVE ENOUGH! "Throws Dante Towards Yumi"
Dante: Oh Crap! "Blinks" Sorry Yumi and Nariko! Almost Hit Ya There,,,,,,,,,
Vergil: I will be back brother..............With the Power of Sparda............
Dante: THEN GET!
Vergil: "Sigh" Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness. Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything; let alone yourself.
Dante: Heh....Why not?
Vergil" I will be Back Brother.......I WILL......."Swept his hair back" I will Kill you both......I WILL KILL EVERYONE THAT WILL STAND IN MY WAY.........."Walk's away from the convention and Charging towards hell to gain more power"
Dante: "Sigh" Heh.......That was weird.............
Yumi: You said it
Dante: Hey Yumi! Can you get into a safe place?
Yumi: I don't need to be safe. I'm fine
Dante: Okay......But be cautious Cuz Vergil WILL BE BACK WITH SOME MEAT IN HIM! "Slowly Walk's" Yumi.......If you and Nariko ever wanted some help......just go to Devil may cry Shop it's near to this convention.........But! Business Beckons........
last edited over a year ago
Yumi: I think I'll be fine
Dante: You wanted to come over to my shop? With your Brother?
Nariko: No
Yumi: We'd love to
Dante: GOOD! Let's GO! "Smirks"
Nariko: (Sighs)
Yumi: Yah, lets go Nariko (Shoves him, rather roughly)
Dante: "Walking towards His Shop" So.........You and Nariko never Visited each other?
Yumi: No. Nariko's too stupid to remember
Dante: "Resisting His own Laugh" Oh....Is it? But why you shouldn't visit him by yourself?
Yumi: He never told me where he lived. Like I said, he's an idiot
Dante: Hahahaha! Damn! That's One Hell of a Brother of yours......"Arrives in The Devil may cry Shop" So this is my Shop! I am a Personal Paranormal Investigator! Like GhosBusterS! But much better......
Dante: Hahahaha! Damn! That's One Hell of a Brother of yours......"Arrives in The Devil may cry Shop"
Yumi: Really? So, you kill demons, I guess
Nariko: That is the most insane thing I have ever heard in my life. There's no way he kills demons
Dante: Wanna let me demonstrate For ya? "Looks at Nariko"
Nariko: Uh..... Why are you looking at me when you say that
Dante: Cuz U said It's impossible to for me to kill DEmons.......Well then let me show you.........."Grips his sword" But i am a half demon so that means I CAN TURN INTO A DEMON TOO! "Activates Devil's Trigger" U seE?
Dante: Cuz U said It's impossible to for me to kill DEmons.......Well then let me show you.........."
Nariko: (Stares in shock)
Yumi: Huh. Pretty cool
Dante: "Returns Back to Normal" So! Let's get inside shall we?
Dante: "Returns Back to Normal" So! Let's get inside shall we?
Nariko: (Still shocked)
Yumi: Sure, let's go