Windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

Windwakerguy430 1183 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1151-1183 of 1183

over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(I'd think this would take like an hour or so of travel but heh.)

Atlas: *with his natural speed and stamina, he travels up without much trouble save for the pull of gravity weighing him down*
Rhea: *she's less swift than her brother but she manages to catch up,albeit with some trouble breathing, again, due to the gravity* Well...*talks to his brother* Do you think our siblings will be able to help us here?
Atlas: *shooks head* I don't know...Let's just hope they manage the stuff back on the ground.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: Well, if we are ready, then lets go and finish this, shall we (Runs across the walkway to the opening of Skystead)
Atlas: Right *walks forward as he keeps alert of his surroundings*
Rhea: *pulls down her hood, the breeze ruffling her brown hair* Hmm...so, what are we supposed to find here anyway?
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Meanwhile...A pair is swiftly moving through the village where the group was before. A young man with ebony hair and auburn eyes was jumping over carts of produce and running on walls,his white scarf flowing behind him while semi-metal gauntlets adorn his arms. Overhead, a lady with red hair and blue eyes was leaping over buildings and establishments along with her falcon, throwing knives on her belt.

The random pair traveled for a few more minutes before arriving at their destination. The two stopped in front of a tower, catching their breath.

Bolton: Are you sure this is where they called us?
Atalanta: Yes, Rae and I are sure of it...
Bolton: ...So you're saying we should climb it?
Atalanta: Hmm...I don't know, In my knowledge, they should have a party of their own. I think the important thing right now is to watch out from over here.
Bolton: ...Heh.

(Mind a bit of recap? Or maybe some kind of situation down at Earth?)
(Well, the emperor of the Golden Empire wants to get to the City in the sky first, and the entire group is wanted for attacking the emperor, and they need to defeat Renard or they will be sentenced to death. Also, the Emperor is not on the ground anymore)

Gun: Obvious. We need to find Renard and stop him before he makes his wish
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *grins* We don't need to find him, we just need to kill him! Haha!
Jade_23 commented…
Damn it wrong OC. xD over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
Lol. XD Haha, i know how you feel, I almost typed "Astral" on Atlas' side since they look so similar. over a year ago
Gun: Your damn right we will (Runs through the walkway, making his way through the gate to Skystead)
Jet: (Follows, as he takes out both of his cutlasses, only to see Gun stop) Gun, what's wro- (See's a group of dead Golden Empire soldiers on the ground) What in the hell
Gun: Looks like the Emperor really wanted that wish (Runs into the town and follows the trail of bodies to the Heart)
Jet: (Follows)
Rhea: *looks at the trail without so much as a blink as if this was normal* Hmm...guess this is our cue. *pulls her hood back on as she swiftly but silently goes ahead, almost vanishing*
Atlas: Time is gold. *follows his sister almost passing her despite her having a headstart*
~~~ ~~~
Bolton: *moves back a bit as he squints his eyes up at the tower, never quite reaching the top as the clouds cover it, but focusing even more, he swore he saw a faint silhouette of...something there.* So you mean to say that our siblings are up there getting twice as much sunlight and gravity force on them?
Atalanta: *was stroking her falcon perched on her shoulder*...Yes. But like I said we need to keep watch over here in case some riot happens or something goes wrong up there.
Bolton: But what if they're in trouble? Don't you worry about them?
Atalanta: *suddenly stops her actions as she frowns* Of course I do! I wouldn't have brought you with me if I didn't. There's just no point in following after them if something actually goes wrong,I--we can only hope that Atlas' will take care of the both of them until they get back here and if not...we continue where they left off, that's all there is to it. After all, isn't that another code to out "work"?
Bolton: *sigh* Yeah...alright, I'll check the area and see if there's anything suspicious left down here. You should do well to do the same sister,or would you rather stay here and wait for them to come out of that tower?
Atalanta: Right...well, I'll send Rae to help you, I feel like staying here, others might come as well if I just leave the entrance to that Sky Kingdom here. Good luck,little brother, sweet falcon. *the bird on her shoulder flaps his wings to fly above Bolton as he leaves to check around the area*
Gun: (Follows the bodies to a bell tower) This must be where it is. Come on (Runs inside)
Jet: (Follows behind him)
Rhea: *unsheaths her katana as the runes on the blade glow as a symbol of her power*
Atlas: *looks around the area stoically but still keeping his hand on the handle of his sniper just in case*
(From the bell tower, a body falls down near the group below. The body is that of the Emperor)
Kas: (Lands down next to the Emperor's body in front of the group) As I expected, you had to come back. Such pure hearted idiots, thinking that they can do good for the world, and for what purpose? To be forgotten years later? No matter. You are just a simple insect. And like all distracting insects, you need to be taken care of (Unsheaths his sword)
Gun: (Readies his sword)
Jet: (Readies his swords as well)
Esmeralda: *pierces her eyes into Kas' and looks back at the trail of bodies with a frown* All that could've last me a whole winter.. *rolls her eyes back at the fight, then grins, displaying her sharp white teeth* Ready to die?
Kas: Come now, witch. Why would you work with humans. They are your food, not your friends. What kind of mental illness would cause you to work alongside them? (Readies his sword)
Esmeralda: Some are my food, indeed! You shall be one of them, you clod! *readies her powers with a swift laugh*
Kas: (Rushes at the group)
Jet: (Swings his sword, blocking the strike) All of you go, you have no time to waste. I'll stay here and fight him off
Atlas: *uses his modified sniper rifle to shoot at Kas' making him back off* Haha, yeah and let you enjoy this fight for yourself? You've got another thing coming,boy. Rhea, you go with them.
Rhea: But-
Atlas: Now. *says it with firmness as he takes another shot, dodging quickly to other areas back and forth*
Rhea: *sighs* Yeah....*runs forward as she uses her katana to block out stray attacks*
Jet: At least this way, we may actually survive
Kas: I wouldn't count on it (Heals the bullet wound easily)

Gun: (Runs up the bell tower with his sword in his hand)
alinah_09 commented…
uhh...his gun actually shoots energy beams and stuff from either some explosives he made or absorbed from some kind of electric shock (though that rarely ever happens), that's why it's called a modified sniper since its not your usual bullet shooting weapon.) over a year ago
Esmeralda: I'll stay here with the little guy. *glances at Gun* You'll thank me later.
Gun: Alright. Come on Rhea (Runs up the stairs)
Rhea: Tsk...! *says angrily though the others are too far away to hear* Are you kidding me? Just when we get to the big boss? *turns to Gun as they continue on* How are we going to beat him now? My siblings are probably down on Earth,too late to come here even if they rush up now...**her words slowly get quiet as she sighs* Alright...Let's just do this...
Gun: If we try our hardest, we can do it. As long as we work together, we can win
Rhea: *sigh* I hope you're right...*the grip on her katana tightens as she slashes obtacles blocking their way* C'mon...he couldn't have gone that far right?
Gun: Right (Runs next to her)
Esmeralda: Anyways, where was I? Ah, yes! Prepare to see the flames below this land! *glances at Kas*
Kas: Then... Have at you (Rushes toward the three)
Jet: (Jumps in the way and deflects Kas's sword with his)

Gun: (Crashes through a door at the top of the bell tower, where he see's a terrifying sight)
Renard: (Let's go of a large glowing golden ball) Ah, so you decided to chase me all the way to the top of the tower. I must say, I'm impressed. Sadly, you are a tad too late. My wish has been granted. There is nothing else for you to do
Gun: (Drops his sword and falls to his knees)
Rhea: *keeps looking at him with a stern expression* So it is...well, let me ask you this at least: What did you wish for?

Atlas: *uses his gun to fire a beam at Kas' side*
Renard: Oh, isn't it obvious. To make my magic the strongest there is.
Gun: It doesn't matter what he wished for. What matters is that he made it and the kingdom will start to fall soon
Renard: Ah yes. Indeed it will. I shall be taking my leave now (Begins to teleport away)
Gun: (Runs over and swings the sword at him)
Renard: (Use his magic to block it) Oh, how silly of me. I guess I should take care of you all . Can't have you young rag tag group of filth getting in my way for conquering this world (Readies his magic)

Kas: (Swings his sword to block the beam)
alinah_09 commented…
I think you made a mistake there.. :P over a year ago
Rhea: Haha...*laughs dryly* Doesn't matter indeed...after all, what point is there to rule over a kingdom that's going to end up into nothing in a few minutes anyway? Pathetic.
Atlas: Now! *locks eyes with Jet to attack*
Renard: With my magic, I will survive the destruction
Gun: You may be powerful, but nothing is invincible. We may not have been able to stop you (Stands, with his sword in his hand) But I sure as hell will stop you
Renard: Well, by all means, go right ahead

Jet: (Swings his sword, slashing Kas's back)
Kas: Aaah........ H-how...... (Falls down, panting)
Jet: He's weakened. We have no time to waste with him anymore. Let's get going (Runs up the stairs)
Rhea: I think you're missing the point here "all powerful"...Like I said, there would be no point in becoming a ruler to a land of absolutely nothing, maybe you're set to prove yourself the strongest? Ha, what an ambition, well...it's not like you have a challenge anymore anyway since you'll be dooming all of us. What a lonesome "king". *smiles as she twirls the katana in her hand, creating a brief 'light show' from the runes glowing even brighter on her weapon* Well,unfortunately for you,I won't let that happen-pathetic or not I still have a family to take care of and I won't let you get in my way. *suddenly vanishes, appearing in mid air as she maneuvers her body to spin, letting her blade pierce the ground the second she makes contact with it. Several cracks suddenly appears on the ground as a surge of power goes toward Renard*
Renard: (Uses his magic to stop the cracks and send them right back at Rhea) You can't defeat me. My magic is that of a god now. I was a pathetic novice before. Now I have the ambition to rule over kingdoms. A kingdom that will be destroyed in less than a week when the kingdom makes contact with the ground below, but it will be a remarkable three days
(there are a lot of kingdoms in that piece of dialogue there... :P)

Rhea: Haha...Yes...a fake God. *waits for the right time then jumps to one side to avoid the attack*

The power from her previous attack suddenly gets sucked into something...and that something happened to be Atlas' weapon. He ran ahead of the team using his speed and got there just in time to once again shoot a powerful beam at Renard.

Atlas: *shoots beam with his weapon* Huh...You again...
Renard: (Uses his index finger to stop his beam) Hmm... what a silly little toy. Aren't you a little old to be playing with these (Throws the beam back at the group)