Windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

Windwakerguy430 1183 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1183

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: Alright then. See you at the motel
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Two characters that I'm going to introduce, then I have to go, but I'll be back in a few hours

Name: Gulf
Race: Human
Personality: Wise
Biography: One of the two knights that trained Lucifer. He has learned lots of skills, and has taught them to Lucifer, and a few others

Name: Hander
Race: Human
Personality: (Same as Gulf's)
Biography: One of the two knights that trained Lucifer. He has fought in nearly a hundred battles, and thinks of Lucifer as his little brother. When with Gulf, they disagree on a few things, but get the job done nonetheless
(Awesome)
Jet: (Arrives to the castle) Now lets see if the king is really the same person Esmeralda wants dead.... I really hope not
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *hums a delightful tune as she walks across the streets, observing the humans in awe and desire* Aw.. So many types of blood... This is exactly like a supermarket! *licks her upper lips, then sighs* I guess I must eat the disgusting things these civilians adapt to..
Gun: (At the tavern, eating as much food as he can)
Worker: I hope you have enough money to pay for- (Is handed a bag full of gold coins) Well, alright than. Gun: (Continues eating)

Guards: Hold it right there. State your business
Jet: I am Jet, a member of the Soldier Recon. I came to speak with the king
Guards: Alright then. Head to the throne room.
Jet: Thank you (Does so)
A waiter stands outside of a small restaurant, holding a plate of free samples of cinnamon rolls. The sweets caught Esmeralda's eyes, and she tried not to drool as she walked over to them. She gingerly picked up a sample and observed it closely.

Waiter: Don't worry, ma'am! These sweets weren't made by those ugly, evil, horrible witches!
Esmeralda: *raises an eyebrow, and unexpectedly shoves the cinnamon rolls on the waiter's face*
Waiter: GAH! *falls on his back, spilling all the sweets and drinks all over him*
Esmeralda: Hmph! *flips her hair and continues walking*
King: What brings you here, soldier
Jet: Your highness, I have a few questions to ask you..... Are you familiar with a witch named Esmeralda
King: .................. No, I can't say I am... why?
Jet: She says that you were responsible for ordering her death
King: I have never ordered the death of anyone in years, soldier. But, she is a witch. They have a way of manipulating someone
Jet: Your highness, she said specifically that the one she was after looked just like you
King: I don't hope you are going to listen to a witch, no are you
last edited over a year ago
Esmeralda: *uses her magic to elevate an apple from it's shop, then grabs it in midair and bites down on it* Eh.. This will have to do.. Now.. Where are we suppose to meet up?
King: (Slams his fist on the arm of his chair) I told you before, I have never heard of this Esmeralda in my life
Jet: Than why are you avoiding to talk about it anymore
King: Because I have nothing to give you, I have never heard of her before
Jet: Well, if that's so, than I guess you won't mind be bringing her here, and seeing what she thinks. Good day (Walks out of the throne room and the castle)
Esmeralda: *finishes the apple and just throws it on the street* Hm.. Motel? What is.. Motel? Interesting word. It should be close to the gates like the little cook said.. *walks with placid steps to the correct direction*
Jet: (Runs into Esmeralda) Ah, Esmeralda, there you are. I spoke with the king just as you asked
Esmeralda: Does his heart still beat?
Jet: He doesn't want to admit it was him. That is why I need you memory for evidence. I wish to take you back to the castle, so you can see if it was really him. And do not worry, if you are attacked, I will do my best. As a gentleman, it is best to help out a lady
Esmeralda: What?! I cannot enter a castle, you fool! They will decapitate me! I will not fall for his tricks! It was him! Do you not believe the woman who saved your life?!
Jet: Of course I do, but without your memory, how can I show that it was really him to the others. If I don't, no one else but I will believe you. And like I said, I wouldn't let it come to your death. I'll fight till the very end if I have to. That is what a true gentleman does. He protects a lady, even if he can't win
Esmeralda: *lifts an eyebrow at Jet* You, human, are acting so nice to a witch like me.. Hmm.. Fine. I shall go.. *lifts her head proudly and walks forward to the castle*
Jet: You saved my life. It's the least I could do. Sure, my life was in danger because of you, but, my mother just taught me to see the good in people, even if they weren't part human. That was the last thing she told me before............................. Well, let us just see how this castle, shall we?
Esmeralda: Yes.. Let's.. *walks through the gates, and then suddenly shrieks as she's thrown back by an invisible forcefield of the castle* Agh! Forcefield for monsters! Did you know this!?
Jet: No, I didn't. I suppose that only humans can get through. Because of my haste to speak to the king, I must have ignored it. My apologize (Moves out of the forcefield and extends a hand to help her up)
Esmeralda: *grabs onto his hand, then quickly stands up and shakes her angry head.*
Jet: There must be someway for the king to come here. If we can't bring you to the king, than we'll have to bring him to you....... Esmeralda, wait here (Goes into the castle)
Esmeralda: Hurry! *looks around, then magically creates a stump of a tree rise from the ground. She uses it as a chair to rest*
Jet: (Walks into the castle)
Guards: Hold it. State yo-
Jet: You've seen me before. I'm here for the same as last time (Heads to the throne room)
King: (Surprised to see Jet back) I see your back. What do you need
Jet: I have brought the witch you are looking for
King: Is that so... Well, I will meet her, but I demand to stay behind the forcefield
Jet: Of course. Come along. She's waiting for us outside the castle (Leads the way)
Esmeralda: *continues to hum the same tune, but she suddenly stops when she sees the king.* YOU! *spreads her arms forward, sending a powerful beam of magic. But the beam bounces off the forcefield, and instead, hits a guard that converts into ash*
King: (Examines Esmeralda, not at all afraid, since he is behind the forcefield) So, you are Esmeralda
Jet: Esmeralda, is this the man you were talking about
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Rhea: *was as usual,jumping from building to building swiftly for people to not see her*
~~~
Atlas: *goes into the tavern and notices Gun,he raises his brow* That's a lot of food for a pretty small body to keep...or maybe I'm just as big as they say...*sigh*
Gun: Perhaps. But what can I say, I have a huge appetite
Esmeralda: Yes! That's him! Now let me rip your heart out! I will drain the blood out of you! *hisses, showing her sharp fangs*
King: Why would you want to harm me for? I never did anything to you
Jet: Esmeralda, would you mind reminding him
Meanwhile, on top of a small hill

Lucifer: *Arrives to Gulf's house on a horse*
Gulf: Hander, look who it is.
Hander: *Looks at Lucifer, then at Gulf* Is that-
Lucifer: Yes. It's me.
Gulf: Well then. Come on down.
Lucifer: *Dismounts from his horse*
Gulf: What brings you here?
Lucifer: Let's go inside, and I'll tell you.

Inside the house, Hander was making soup.

Gulf: We've worked on a special type of drink, called root beer.
Lucifer: What is that?
Hander: A non alcoholic version of something everyone loves to drink.
Lucifer: I see.
Hander: *Gives Lucifer a bowl of soup, and a small glass of root beer*
Lucifer: Thanks. Now the reason I came here, is because I need your help.
Gulf: Whatever for?
Lucifer: A man is trying to build a tower in order to use the Heart Of Gods to make wishes.
Hander: *Laughs* What a great joke.
Gulf: He's not joking Hander.
Lucifer: I'm certainly not joking. I need your help to stop him.
Hander: Good. We'll get going after we finish our soup, and root beer.
Lucifer: *Drinking his root beer* We better make it quick. Others are expecting me at a motel. Good thing you gave me a small glass. *Finishes his root beer* What did you put in the soup?
Gulf: Chicken, and carrots.
Lucifer: I think I'll pass. You guys can finish your food, and I'll get our horses ready.
Hander: Deal.
Atlas: You dont say. *takes a seat across him then motions for a waiter* I'm only here for a bit,maybe you can recommend me something,eh? Just...one dish please.
Gun: I think you may be asking the wrong person. It's kinda hard for me to pick anything that I would prefer over the others
Lucifer: *Walks outside with three horses* You guys ready?
Hander: *Comes out, with his shield, and sword* I am. Gulf is still finishing his soup.
Gulf: *Arrives with his shield, and sword* I'm bringing more soup, and root beer with us.
Lucifer: Well, that oughta come in handy.
Atlas: *examines his lot of food* ...quite. *turns to the waiter* I'll have your special please.
Waiter: Right away sir. *goes to get his order*
Atlas: So...are you a local or a traveller?
~~~
Rhea: *goes in front of a stall in the market selling clothes*
Vendor: Oh! What can I do for you miss?
Lucifer Hander and Gulf: *Riding their horses into town*
Gun: A little of both
last edited over a year ago
Lucifer: *Stops at the motel with Hander, and Gulf* Alright, we gotta wait here for the others.
Atlas: I see.
-order arrives-
Waiter: here's your order sir.
Atlas: Thanks. *puts down gold for him to pick up then eats his pasta* This is pretty good. *drinks water* I guess I'm a traveller myself. What business do ya got here if you don't mind me asking.
~~~
Rhea: Hmm...I wanna buy some new clothes.
Vendor: Then I sugges-
Rhea: No dresses or anything formal,please. Right now I'm in need of something where I can move freely...I'm...a traveller you could say.
Vendor: Oh! Then I have something for you! One minute...*the vendor truns to her racks of clothes searching*
Lucifer: *In the motel with Gulf, and Hander* We'd like to rent a room for a while.
Gulf: On me. *Gives the motel person some gold*
Motel Person: Room 4, second to your left.
Lucifer: We're waiting for some people. If you see anyone, let them know to look for me in room 4.
Motel Person: Certainly.
Hander: Let's go.

The three knights walk into their room
Gun: Just came to try and find more people to join us
Esmeralda: NEVER HARMED ME?! You've sent thousands of soldiers to kill innocent creatures, including me in my forest! *hisses*
King: I would never have done that. We had an arrangement with the other races not to harm each other. I would never order soldiers to attack them
Jet: Wait, Esmeralda. Were you a part of the dangerous Scout Massacre a few years back
Esmeralda: I was part of every massacre you could imagine, cook boy!
Jet: Esmeralda, I know you might be mad, but the King really didn't order that attack. It was just caused by a group of drunken soldiers. I remember hearing that as gossip around the outpost. It's hard for you to believe, I am sure. But I assure you, the king just wouldn't want to start a second Thousand Year War
Esmeralda: Do those soldiers still stand? Are they still alive?! I will rip out their throats and feed on them! The king is in charge of all knights, after all!
King: I'm afraid that the captain is still alive. He ran off, because he knew that he would be punished for his cruelty. He lives somewhere near the ocean. I can hand you a map, if you wish. Just promise me you will at least let him know of his crimes
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Great, school work T_T I'll be back in 45 minutes at most over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, I'm back over a year ago
Atlas: ...join you in what exactly?
Gun: Well.... it may be hard to believe, but this one magician wants to make a wish using the Heart of the Gods in the Kingdom in the Sky. He's building this thing called Heaven's Tower, and if he makes his wish, the power that keeps the kingdom floating will be gone, and it will crash into earth. So, we need to get people to help use stop him
Atlas: wait...did you just say Magician? and Tower? Well,I've got a surprise for you...I came across that guy while looking for my sister--he attacked with his lightning magic or something...
Gun: You did? I see. Guess that means it isn't too crazy.... Your sister wouldn't happened to be named Rhea, would it?