Windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

Windwakerguy430 1183 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1183

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *watches as the human beings walk in the city, then lowers her head with an apathetic expression on her lap, twirling her fingers to distract herself.*
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Hander: Remind me why we're here again.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Gun: We got to persuade the Emperor to help us stop Renard

Jet: .......... Esmeralda.... are you okay.... You're quieter than usual......... (Realizes that he asked her a question) Sorry, you probably don't like talking to humans
Esmeralda: *does not look up from her lap* No.. I think I'm starting to develop feelings for a human being, actually.
Jet: ........... Really? Interesting. (Sits there, trying not to make eye contact)

Gun: (Walks through the city) Man, this place is huge. It may take a while to reach the castle
Esmeralda: No, it's not interesting. It terrible.. *notices Jet trying not to make eye contact, then suddenly the witch feels guilty and humiliated for her words* Forget what I said.
Jet: Okay........ Sorry for making you speak that (Now feels a bit guilty for making her upset) ....
Esmeralda: You should be. I'm not good with words.
Jet: I understand, Esmeralda. I apologize (Notices the in the sky) Looks like it's midday.... We should probably eat lunch right now (Takes a piece of bread out of his backpack. As he is, he extends his wrist toward Esmeralda) Here
last edited over a year ago
Esmeralda: *stares at the wrist in curiosity, then stands up and sits besides Jet, grasping his arm* Why are you so kind?
Jet: Because we are on a team, and a team needs trust. I am being kind because we need to work together. Besides, I am not a usual soldier. I am nothing like my brother. I was never as good a fighter as he was, so I much prefer helping others than fighting them, including other races
Esmeralda: I see.. *stays quiet for a moment* Well this witch thanks you for your hospitality.. It's good to know that I'm not considered a monster for a human. *sinks her sharp teeth in Jet's wrist*
Jet: (Tries to ignore the slight pain in his wrist) Your not a monster, Esmeralda. Other's may view you as one, but your just like anyone else, with feelings, emotions, and the ability to think for yourself. I still never understood why we live in a world where races are separate. I guess that is just how fate works
Esmeralda: Hmm.. *licks the blood from her upper mouth a raises an eyebrow at Jet* You seem lonely and nervous. I can taste it in your blood. Family issues?
Jet: Just that my brother no longer trusts me, because I trust you to be a member of our group. If he doesn't trust me for such idiotic reasons like that, then so be it
Esmeralda: You preferred a witch over your own brother?
Jet: It's not that. It's just that he is not very trustworthy of others. And I was taught in the army that trust is the most important thing. I still trust my brother greatly, but I just can't believe he would have trust issues when we're in the middle of stopping a dnagerous threat
Esmeralda: I see.. *finishes with her drink and heals Jet's wrist with a spell* Thank you, for everything, human. *expands an invisible smile*
Jet: Oh... your welcome, Esmeralda.
Esmeralda: *curiously digs through Jet's bag* hmm.. So many strange things.. *pulls out a fork and observes it* What's this? *places the empty bowl on her head as a hat* And this?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That's oddly adorable XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
:3 over a year ago
Jet: (Takes the items) Oh, these are just items use for eating (Holds the fork) This is a fork, which is used to stab into food and lift it into your mouth (Holds up the bowl) And this is a bowl, which holds a certain types of food, mostly food like soup or something
Esmeralda: Interesting.. Monsters do not use human items in the forest. It is very pretty.. *looks at her reflection from a spoon* Hmm... What other wonders do you have? *searches through his bag curiously and reaches for an unknown weapon to her. She aims it dangerously at herself while tilting her head* What is this?
Jet: (Quickly takes it out of her hand) Careful, that is a flintlock pistol. You shouldn't look down the barrel, since these are dangerous and could easily kill someone if they are not careful (Puts the gun in his pocket) Lets just focus on other things that are a little less dangerous
Esmeralda: Very well, cook.. So tell me.. *observes the other items such as the small teacups, looking like a little girl playing with her toys* What is your current status of your chastity?
Jet: (Blushes a bit) I-is that really an appropriate conversation
Esmeralda: What? Are we not.. Friends?
Jet: We are......... it's just that it's a bit embarrassing to discuss. Especially in front of a female
Esmeralda: How come? *raises an eyebrow* Ah, I see.. You've never slept with a girl, have you? How adorable. Fresh meat!
Jet: ........... Well, yeah.............. Wait, what do you mean by that last part?
Esmeralda: *giggles* It just means that you're a pure little ugly duck. Adorable! No wonder your brother makes fun of you! I can name all your flaws right now.
Jet: ...... Do you have to be so mean spirited when you say that
Esmeralda: What? You're just so gentle, I cannot help it!
Jet: I guess your right. I am not much of a fighter. That was more of my brothers thing. He was always there to protect me. I remember he would help me with the local bullies, since he was much more of a fighter and ten times braver than I ever was. I guess that's why I joined the army. I wanted to be like him some day. Someone who wouldn't run from a fight. Instead, I'm just the armies servant boy

(Okay, that's enough RPing for the night. I'll be heading off to bed now. Great RPing with you guys. Bye)
(Byeeee :D)

Esmeralda: *suddenly frowns and regrets her comment* ..Well.. Umm.. If it helps, I think you're a great warrior..
Jet: ........ Really? Didn't think you were one to compliment someone, Esmeralda
Hander: Where is this bloody king?
Gulf: Shouldn't be too far.
Gun: If I'm correct, he should be down this street
Lucifer: Good. Now Hander can stop complaining.
Gulf: *Laughing*
Hander: *Smiles* Good one.
Gun: Alright. We just need to persuade him, so lets not do anything crazy
Esmeralda: Why not?! I can be nice!
Jet: I'm sure you can. It's just........... I didn't think you liked humans
Esmeralda: I thought I told you I had feelings for one.
Jet: Oh right......... But I thought you didn't want to talk about that
Esmeralda: Stop playing with my words, Jet! I'll say whatever I want..
Jet: Sorry
Esmeralda: See what I mean by gentle? *rolls her eyes* Well, since I'm stuck here with you and I can't do anything to help the others, what do you want to talk about?
Jet: Well..... why didn't you kill me when we first met. You are obviously much more stronger than me, so there wasn't anything from stopping you from doing so. It's something that I've been wondering about for a while
Lucifer: *Walking up the stairs to to the king's castle*
Gun: Lets just hope he listens to us
Lucifer: I doubt he's going to ignore us.
Hander: He oughta know we're telling the truth.
Gulf: Let us do the talking. You just keep your mouth shut.
Hander: Whatever for?