Windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

Windwakerguy430 1183 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1183

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Lucifer: *Sleeps*
Gulf: *Sleeps*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: (Goes to sleep)
Gun: (Goes to sleep)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(I'm assuming that people are sleeping so.. xD)

Esmeralda: *fixes her orange, frizzy hair into a ponytail and jumps on the soft bed. She lets out a heavy sigh and falls asleep quickly*
(Yep)
(Since the girls have a big room, they sleep with no trouble at all. The guys, whoever, sleeping in a small room with only two beds, a very cramped and uncomfortable)
Jet: (Gun accidentally pushes his head with his foot) Darn it, Gun
Gun: (Half-asleep) Sorry
Hander: This is preposterous. How can I sleep under these conditions?
Gulf: Keep your mouth shut, and maybe you'll find a way.
Jet: (Gets up) I can't take this (Picks up his pillow) I'm sleeping in the hallway (Leaves the room)
Hander: Thank you. *Falls asleep peacefully*
Jet: (Puts his pillow on the ground, and rests there)
Esmeralda: *groans as she hears the guys next door argue. She suddenly wakes up with an annoyed frown, rising from her bed and walking to the door. She peeks her head out and spots Jet in the hallway, then walks through the room of the men* Would you care to keep it down? Someone take my bed. Jet, grab mine. It's too crowded here. How do you guys even sleep?
Jet: (Rises up) Oh, hello Esmeralda. I'm sorry about the noise. I didn't mean to wake you. But, I couldn't take your bed. Besides, Rhea is probably a light sleeper, considering she is an assassin and all, and I wouldn't want to wake her.... for more than one reason
last edited over a year ago
Esmeralda: Fine. Then I'll just create two other beds for you to shut up. Do you like cotton or silk?
Jet: What? Oh, no. I couldn't do that. I'd hate to take advantage of your magic. Besides, this hall floor is a comfortable enough. With me taking up less space, I am sure they will have more room
Hander: *Opens the door* Shut the hell up. Some of us are trying to sleep! *Closes the door*
Jet: (Sighs quietly)
Esmeralda: *glares at Handler* Yes, some of us were. If you still want that tongue of yours, I suggest you to never yell at me again. *turns back at Jet* Are you saying no to me? *elevates Jet from his sleeping position with her magic* Then sleep with me.
Jet: (Gets a bit red, but turns so he can't show it) Oh, no thank you. That is quite alright. I'd hate to start taking up space from your bed. Don't worry about me, Esmeralda. You just go on ahead and get back to sleep
This is getting interesting
(XD)
Esmeralda: How dare you reject my kind request?! *grabs Jet by the throat and glares at him* Do you fear me? *hisses* I will show you what real fear looks like! And you humans say us witches are mean! HAH! *grabs Jet's leg and drags him to her room*

(Haha xD)
Lucifer: *Slowly waking up* What is that noise? *Walks out of his room* (I can't sleep like this. I need a walk.) *Leaves the motel* (I'll go back after a few minutes.)
Jet: (Tries to reason with her) It's not like that, Esmeralda. I don't think witches are mean at all. I mean, you did save me after all, so I think that means that witches are truly helpful and friendly. I just don't want to do this because I would hate to use you. Many people use witches, but I am not one of them. I just try to behave like a gentleman because my brother obviously won't, so one of us has to be polite
Esmeralda: *continues to drag Jet to her room* Well, you'll be polite by doing as I say and sleeping in a bed I am offering you!
Jet: Okay, okay. I will. Just at least let me walk myself
Lucifer: *Looks up at the stars*
Hander: *Standing next to Lucifer* What's troubling you mate?
Lucifer: Nothing, I just can't sleep.
Hander: Neither can I. That witch, is a bitch. *Laughs* Like the rhyme I made?
Lucifer: You don't have to be rude Hander. She is trying to help after all. *Sees the North Star* I just hope we can stop the bad guys in time.
Hander: We will. Trust me. I've trained you for six years, and I never let you down. Have I?
Lucifer: No you haven't. Even when I nearly hit your foot with my sword, but that was an accident.
Hander: Let's go back inside, and get some rest.
Lucifer: Okay.

With all of us talking about sleep in this RP, it made me think. Hopefully, none of us end up doing this: link
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Rhea: *sits up looking groggy,then as she sees Jet in their room,she wasn't surprised at all as she just rolled her eyes and wen't back to sleep*...well finally. This commotion was starting to get annoying. *makes herself comfortable*
Jet: (Quietly walks into the room)
Lucifer & Hander: *Return to their room, and start sleeping again*
Gun: (Falls asleep)
Esmeralda: See? How hard is it for you to accept a nice action? *uses her magic and creates another small bed made out of branches and soft leaves. She then hops on the hammock and lies down*
Jet: (Rests on the bed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, since he is in the room with only girls, but doesn't show it) Thank you, Esmeralda.
Esmeralda: Aren't I the sweetest? *smirks, then closes her eyes and dozes off to a heavy dream*
Jet: (Tries to get to sleep, but still feels a bit uncomfortable)
When do we skip to morning?
(When Alinah responds)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(...i'm waiting for you to time skip. :|)
(.... Oh)
(The next morning)
Jet: (Wakes up in the bed)
Esmeralda: *was already up before anyone, swinging on her leaf hammock and twirling her fingers in the air, playing with her magic as a boring matter.*
Jet: (Gets out of bed) Good morning, Esmeralda
Gun: (Wakes up with a stiff neck) That's the last time I sleep on the floor
Esmeralda: Good Morning, cook. Are you going to make us breakfast or what?
Jet: Okay, okay (Reaches into his bag and takes out the ingredients to oatmeal and begins making oatmeal in the rooms kitchen, since the girls room has kitchens)
Esmeralda: *sniffs in the air* What kind of food is that? It smells weird.
Jet: It's oatmeal. I'm guessing you've never had any (Hands her a bowl) Here. If you don't like it, I'll try making something else
Esmeralda: I feed off blood. I need blood. Not this, squishy rice. *raises her spoon of oatmeal and observes it in curiosity*
Jet: Well, it's always good to try new things, isn't it
Esmeralda: *sets the bowl on the table with an apathetic expression, then looks at Rhea and Jet back and forth* I wonder who tastes better out of you two for breakfast.
Jet: (A bit frightened) N-now come on. You didn't even take a bite out of the oatmeal. Why try eating us when you have a perfectly good meal in front of you
Esmeralda: You do not understand, human.. Blood is what I live off of. *stands up and walks past Jet into the kitchen, picking up a cup, then turns to the two humans* Well? Who would kindly like to donate?
Jet: (Stands next to her) Well, if that is the case (Takes his cutlass and cuts his finger, with blood dripping down) (Extends his finger) Here.
Esmeralda: *bursts out in laughter* A finger? Really? *unexpectedly grabs Jet's wrists, and sinks her teeth into them. She then lets the blood drain down his forearm into her glass* Now this, is a good breakfast.
Jet: (Grips his wrist) A thank you would be nice