Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 502

over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
surprise
*glances at Briarpaw worriedly* What is it, Briarpaw? ~Kelsey~

*wide eyes* Darkpaw's in trouble! We've got to get moving! ~Briarpaw~

*pads over and shakes Cinto up* Come on! Darkpaw's in trouble! ~Kelsey~
over a year ago brownstar said…
*crouches to make sure the kittypet didn't see me and it walks away and i sigh and when i look up again my eyes widen*
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
*wakes up* Hu- What's going on?
~Cinto
*i yelped as i was picked up by a twoleg and yowled as i tried to get free*
surprise
*looks at the others* Darkpaw's being attacked! I think either a kittypet or a twoleg is doing it! ~Briarpaw~

*eyes widen* Twolegs? I know where you're heading! ~Kelsey~
*petalfeather came by brairpaw and kelsey* twolegs *she answered in a quick voice* a twoleg grabbed him!
*i yowled again as i was taken in a huge house* starclan help! *i yowled one more time before going in*
*gets up immediately* I knew him going off on his own was a bad idea. Let's go find him!
~Cinto
*trembles and crouches low as the twoleg(male) put me down and walked off to another opened door*
*follows Kelsey and Briarpaw to where the twolegs are* Are you sure you know where we're going?
~Cinto

(Hey, I might have to go for a few hours... I'll be back on later..)
last edited over a year ago
(ok) *i growl as the twoleg comes back and i back up against the wall as he comes over with some things in his hands*
*sees a large house and says* This is it! ~Kelsey~

*leaps through the window and sees what is going on* Let him go! *runs toward twoleg with claws unsheathed* ~Briarpaw~
*looks up and i hear barking sounds and gasp* don't!
tongue
*slides to a stop as a dog comes in* *narrows eyes and smiles* Redemption. ~Briarpaw~

*jumps in through window and sees what's going on* Guys? ~Kelsey~
*the twoleg sees you three and pulls out a long weapon* run! *i yowled at them*
smirk
*bares teeth and runs too fast to be hurt by twoleg and trips him up* ~Briarpaw~

*watches with wide eyes* And she couldn't have done that when she was kidnapped? ~Kelsey~
*another twoleg came in and picked me up as i yowled and took me to another room and closed the door locking it behind them and i struggled*
angry
Darkpaw! *leaps onto the twoleg and scratches his eyes as the dog yelps and knocks the creature down* Filthy dog! *spits* Kelsey, find Darkpaw! ~Briarpaw~

*nods* On it! *runs over to the locked door, looks at it, then runs around a large wall and finds another door into the room* Found him. *enters the room and looks up at the twoleg* ~Kelsey~
crying
*eyes were wide with fear and the twoleg takes me outside into a monster* no! *i howled as the twoleg started it and it started driving away* petalfeather! brairpaw! kelsey!
no darkpaw! *petalfeather called desperately and raced after the monster but she couldn't catch it* no *she whimpered*
surprise
*sees a vision and takes off* *catches up to monster before it gets too far and leaps onto the back of it, unnoticed by twoleg* ~Kelsey~

*jumps out just in time to see them all vanish* Where's Darkpaw? Where's Kelsey? ~Briarpaw~
no! *petalfeather wailed again* their gone! the twoleg has darkpaw in the monster and kelsey is in the back! oh starclan *she shakes her head*
smile
StarClan! But you're StarClan! Maybe...*closes eyes and sees Fernsniffer* ~Briarpaw~

*It's heading toward the sunset! Go! ~Fernsniffer~

*opens her eyes* I know what to do! Let's go! *looks at Cinto who's following then takes off with Cinto and Petalfeather on her heals* ~Briarpaw~
*trembles in the monster and one of the passenger twolegs looks back and he makes a loud noise and i see kelsey* no! *i whimpered as the twoleg shoved her out of the monster*
i am starclan yes, but i'm not the only one remember *she mewed as they went* what are we going to do?
smirk
*clings to the bottom of the monster, unnoticed* ~Kelsey~
smirk
*keeps running* We're going to where the monster is going. The sunset! ~Briarpaw~
*yelps as it turns and it was not going to the sunset anymore, it was heading to the mountains on a thunderpath* oh starclan *i mummered* why is this happening?
smile
*leaps up and over hill and sees monster heading for the town on the mountains* *eyes shining* That's where we're going. Kelsey told us that there was a twoleg settling up here. ~Briarpaw~
*petalfeather nods* there are many twolegs there *she warned* it won't be easy

*i look up as i twoleg looked down at me and i crouch low as it tossed a piece of meat to me*
last edited over a year ago
smile
*smiles* We can do it. We'll get through this. ~Briarpaw~
*she only nods, her eyes scared for darkpaw*
*i sniff at the meat and recoil at it and the monster stops*
angelic
(I'm back, but not for long... I just got on to check up, so this might be the only comment I make)

*looks out after Darkpaw and sighs* I shouldn't have let him go off on his own. It's my fault he was captured by two-legs. I'm sorry.
~Cinto
*the twolegs grab me and take me in a mansion and put me down by another cat with a collar*
meh
No it's not, Cinto. But I don't know where we're going. *looks at him* You do. *he points toward a large large twoleg house* ~Briarpaw~
*petalfeather whimpers* it's my fault, i should of made him turn back, this is my first time being without him
smile
*looks at Briarpaw* How can you be so positive all the time? *smiles*
~Cinto
hello *the kittypet mewed at me* who are you? *i glared* why should i tell you?
smirk
*looks at Cinto* because you were sent by StarClan. Let's go! *races forward with Cinto in the lead* It's okay, Petalfeather. We'll get him back. and Kelsey too! ~Briarpaw~
*nods and races towards the very large two-leg home* I wonder why they wanted them...
~Cinto
*the kittypet tipped it's head to the side* no need to be angry
tongue
*bursts through doggy door and races inside after him* I've got to find Darkpaw! ~Kelsey~
surprise
*gasps at the kittypet* It's you! ~Kelsey~
*i relax a bit* where am i?
angry
*jumps to stand next to the kittypet* You're in the most prestigious house in all the mountains! These twolegs don't like wild cats. They capture cats like they're tools and bring them here. *spits* ~Kelsey~
*reaches the house and looks up at it* Wow. That is one big two-leg home. It's going to be hard finding them in that...
~Cinto
*eyes widen* kelsey!
big smile
*looks at him and blushes* Hi, Darkpaw! ~Kelsey~
*the kittypet looked at us* where did you come from? *he asked kelsey*