Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 502

over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
sad
*nods and turns to go* ~Briarpaw~

But I trust him...~Kelsey~
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
*jumps out in front of Darkpaw* Then how do I know your name? Snowclaw told me! He said that it was important! He told me that you would have just told a cat named Duskbreak a message. He told me that you would think that you journey home would be easy, but you are wrong! Something lies ahead of you and you're not going to like it! *shouts as he looses his temper, blurting out everything*
~Cinto
over a year ago brownstar said…
then stay with him, you can't go with us kelsey, our home is not yours *walks away making sure brairpaw was following*
meh
*follows and looks back at Kelsey* But...*smirks* This is Clan life. I'm going with you. ~Briarpaw~

*smiles at Cinto then at Darkpaw* I'm going with you too! ~Kelsey~
no your not kelsey *looks at her* clan life isn't for you, this clan is not where you belong
meh
*follows the other cats* I must go with you, so I'm coming too.
~Cinto
no *my voice was calm* we can take care of each other thank you, you can't go with us *as i spoke, petalfeather came* cinto *she mewed* you were not sent by starclan, otherwise i would know about it, you are lying
(psst! on like page 10 or 11 or 9, StarClan spoke of another cat that was supposed to help them along their way! xD)

*hears a voice* But I was! Snowclaw sent me here! Snowclaw is from StarClan! And who are you mysterious voice? How do I know that you aren't from StarClan?
~Cinto
("~StarClan~

*looks down at the cats* So far, everyone has served their purpose in this journey. There's only one cat who hasn't appeared yet. Where is he?
~Spruceleaf

*looks at Spruceleaf* Because his part hasn't come yet.
~Dayfrost

*sighs* But Kelsey came before her purpose.
~Spruceleaf

*nods* But she had to show them the way.
~Dayfrost

*nods in agreement* Dayfrost is right. They will come in at the right time. When it is necessary.
~Snowclaw

The untold prophecy will come true in the end. It must.
~Dayfrost"

That was the post on page 9... xD)
because i wouldn't have the stary gleam in my eyes *came her voice and it was true, her eyes were gleaming and glittering with starlight* starclan made a mistake to send you, they do not need you anymore
*glares around* Well they told me to meet them right here. There is something else coming your way.
~Cinto

*pads over to Petalfeather and whispers* He's right. There is something coming. Cinto was chosen to help them with this.
~Snowclaw
last edited over a year ago
(you know this was suppose to be just me and her, why is every one suddenly coming in?!) *glares at snowclaw* i don't trust him
sad
*whispers in Briarpaw's ear* You have to have an opinion...~Fernsniffer~

What should I think? I really liked Kelsey and I don't want her to go, and I don't trust this Cinto guy, but it's StarClan! ~Briarpaw's thoughts~

*whispers* It is never worth the problem StarClan sends you. Tell him to get lost. Her too. ~Fernsniffer~
worried
*bows head and murmurs* Maybe, Cinto, you were sent to be with Kelsey. Maybe she's having problems. I think that the problem in this mission is that you two both joined in. No offence, Kelsey, but Clan life is harder than it looks. ~Briarpaw~

*whimpers* So you want me to go? ~Kelsey~
*i look at all three and just mew* you can go with them brairpaw, but i must go alone, i won't go with others that may end up killing us, or going with cats that don't belong, i'll find my own way home *walks away*
(yeah but... Kelsey came along. And Soyala told me that this journey was FAR from over earlier, so I have plans that will bring troubles. Plus, I'm from StarClan! I'm Spruceleaf/now Dayfrost/now Snowclaw. xD)

*looks at Petalfeather* And why not? He was chosen to help them through something. After that, he'll leave.
~Snowclaw
crying
*stares from Briarpaw then rests her gaze on Darkpaw* You said that Clanmates don't abandon Clanmates! Well I came back! I wouldn't abandon you cuz I thought you were my Clanmates! ~Kelsey~
*keeps walking and petalfeather mews to me* what are you doing?! *i keep my gaze forward as i mew* i can't be a burden anymore, we can't take them with us, and i want brairpaw to live, if i die, it's making sure they survive by leading the killers to me
sad
*looks at him* Who said there were killers? Darkpaw! *runs after him* ~Briarpaw~

*follows* ~Kelsey~
hmmm
don't follow me *i mewed as i stopped and didn't look at them* i know what's coming, you two, please go to the camp, tell them i may or may not make it, it's up to starclan, and please, don't argue
*watches Darkpaw leave, then turns to Briarpaw and Kelsey* We have to go after him. He must return back to your... Clan... alive. He is needed for something that will occur later on. That is the whole point of this journey, yes?
~Cinto
leave me be *i mewed in the softest tone i could manage* i'll be ok, i swear to starclan i will come back, trust me as a clanmate brairpaw, please
*petalfeather looked at me, knowing she couldn't do anything, and bowed her head in sadness as i continued to walk away from them*
worried
*peers at him, then shouts* Don't leave me! Last time we were separated, two of us almost died. But when we're together...Darkpaw. You could do anything. You're the most talented cat I know. You're not really going to do this. Abandon your Clanmates? ~Briarpaw~
sad
*watches taking deep breath in sadness* ~Kelsey~

(so I can be dramatic! And the school thinks I can't do it. ;D)
*chases after Darkpaw* Stop! If you die, then something bad will happen! You need to stick with us.
~Cinto
*turns to face them and my eyes were clouded and pleading* please go *i whispered loud enough to hear*
last edited over a year ago
*sighs* Fine. I give up. If that is your wish, then go. And I hope that you make it home safely. *bows head*
~Cinto
*nods and walks away*
good luck you three *i mew before vanishing in the dark night* may starclan guide you home
*sighs* Good luck to you too.
~Cinto
*nods and looks at petalfeather* you may want to go alone, but i have been with you since birth, i won't go without you
*turns to Briarpaw and Kelsey* Shall we go then?
~Cinto
(i still get to post where i went though so just ignore mine i guess until camp) *i sigh* i know petalfeather, let's go, and see if we can find the killers
(okay!)
*petalfeather looks worried and i look at her* don't worry, i'll be fine trust me, i am a good fighter
worried
*watches* *sobs* How could he do this to me? How?! ~Briarpaw~

*brushes her* We have to keep moving. ~Kelsey~

*whispers: Let him go.* ~Fernsniffer~
*nods* Which way to StormClan?
~Cinto
*petalfeather mews* hide behind this bush *she mummered and i hid*
crying
Um...*still sobbing* That way. *points with tail way we came from* ~Briarpaw~

*still comforting friend and nods* Let's go, sweetie. You'll feel better. ~Kelsey~
hmmm
*nods* Yes. Once you see your Clanmates again, you'll feel better. *looks in direction of StormClan* Who wants to lead the way?
~Cinto
what is it petal- *i broke off as i smelled a new scent, twoleg pets*
*looks up at the sky* It's getting dark. I think that we should find someplace to stay...
~Cinto
angry
*bares teeth* It's MY Clan! So I'M leading! ~Briarpaw~

*nods* Go ahead. ~Kelsey~
*stays where i was and peeks out*
meh
*stops at the small cave from last night* We're staying here tonight. I think we should, at least. I'm tired. (I'm actually going to bed. So good night.) ~Briarpaw~

*nods* Makes sense. It's late. ~Kelsey~
*lays down in the bush and closes my eyes*
*looks at the cave and nods* Okay.
~Cinto

(Yeah, I think I might go to bed too. Good night!)
*wakes up and sees a kittypet waiting and i bring out my claws*
surprise
~In Dream~

Fernsniffer leaped at Briarpaw and the apprentice ducked, swiping up with her paws and snagging Fernsniffer's stomach. As the warrior fell down in a heap, Briarpaw leapt at her. Out of nowhere, Stoneface leaped and knocked Briarpaw down. Briarpaw, ready as ever, rolled and pinned the bigger warrior. Smiling, he kicked up and Fernsniffer moved to pin her. Briarpaw rolled and stood, facing the two warriors.

Ever since her being kidnapped and drugged and almost killed on the mountains, Fernsniffer had decided to start training her for fighting with multiple cats. Growling and bristling, Stoneface and Fernsniffer had been fighting her all night and into the morning.

Suddenly a cat raced into the clearing. Briarpaw wasn't distracted by it. But Stoneface and Fernsniffer were.

"What is it, Minceclaw?"

As she asked, Briarpaw leapt onto Stoneface and clung to his back. Spitting with fury, the tom knocked into Fernsniffer and Briarpaw had them both pinned.

Minceclaw, the new warrior, purred as they all stood. "Good teachings. She'll be a fine addition."

Briarpaw growled and stepped back. She had no intention of joining the Dark Forest cats. She just wanted to train with them. She wanted to learn how to be the best fighter StormClan will ever see and has ever seen. For her, the only way to do that was to train with Fernsniffer and Stoneface. Not that Blackfang noticed any difference. Her mentor back at camp had hardly payed attention to her when they were training. He probably hadn't even noticed she was gone.

Fernsniffer sat up. "What is it, Minceclaw? Can't you see we're training?!"

He nodded. "I can, but this is really funny. A Clan cat is about to be showed up by a kittypet!"

The shock was enough to wake Briarpaw up. She sat up and gasped, "Darkpaw!"