Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 502

over a year ago brownstar said…
i don't really know he never liked me that much *i mummered*
over a year ago TalaLeisu said…
*blinks* My dad didn't either. He never even played with my siblings or me. But I'm glad to think they're safe back at camp. But you...you had to go it alone. You're brave and you're strong. I always admired you for that. I might have secretly wanted to be just like you. ~Briarpaw~
*looks down* and petalfeather mews* we're almost there
over a year ago TalaLeisu said…
*mews in her ear* It's just up this hill. ~Fernsniffer~

*growls* Who're you two young cats traveling all alone? ~Duke(rogue traveler)~

*turns and growls, baring teeth and crouching* What's it to you? ~Briarpaw~
*eyes narrow* have we crossed your territory or something, if not, leave us be
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
hmmm
okay, jumping in because Tala said something about a Beatles challenge in another forum so hear goes:

*laughs* You think I have a territory, how cute! ~Duke~

*draws lips back in fearsome snarl* Don't test me, stranger! I've been through too much to loose to a snarling cricket like you! ~Briarpaw~
*looks at her and says in a harsh voice* what do you want?
angry
*purrs* For one, I am a boy. Number two, I've been sent to stop you two from passing by here! Someone by the name of Leappaw sent me. I'm supposed to kill you where you stand. ~Duke~

*growls and shouts* never going to happen! *leaps at him and shoves him, rolling and snarling* Go! Darkpaw! Deliver the message! ~Briarpaw~

*whispers to Darkpaw* It's just around the corner. Briarpaw and I will hold him off...~Fernsniffer~
*eyes were scared for brairpaw, but i nods and race off with petalfeather by my side*
angry
*smacks gray tom in the face and leaves claw marks* *is scratched and bleeding* Stay away from us! ~Briarpaw~

*laughs and leaps at her, pinning her* You're gonna die today, scaredy cat! ~Duke~

*screams at flash of memory and rolls, pinning hm and scratching at his stomach with hind legs and face with forepaws* You cannot win! I'm the best fighter who ever lived! ~Briarpaw~
*looks back and petalfeather's hiss brings my head back* don't regret it, she was willing to do it, get the message! *she hissed as i see a cave* is that it?
surprise
*smiles and shoves young cat off of me, flinging her into the canyon* ~Duke~

*screams but grabs hold of the rock, clinging to it for dear life* *looks down* Holy StarClan! *bug eyes* ~Briarpaw~

*smiles and looks down* That's a long fall, young kit. Wanna see the bottom? *puts his paws on hers, ready to fling her into the clearing* ~Duke~

Let her go! *jumps out of nowhere and leaps onto the tom, flinging him to the side* ~Kelsey~

Kelsey! ~Briarpaw~
last edited over a year ago
yes! *petalfeather growled and i stopped at the entrance, looking worried* what about brairpaw?
surprise
*hisses* What?! *jumps up and pins Kelsey* I was going for her, but you can go too! ~Duke~

Kelsey! *pulls up and leaps on the tom, scratching him and scathing him with claws* ~Briarpaw~

*jumps back to give them room* ~Kelsey~
*petalfeather looks at me* go in, she'll be fine *she mummered, and i walked in the cave, seeing a figure sitting down*
surprise
*hisses in his face* You slime! ~Briarpaw~

*widens eyes as hers start to change color* ~Duke~

*hisses and slashes at him* *roars* I will NEVER be ANYONE'S meat EVER again! ~Briarpaw~

*scampers off screaming* Oh God spare me! ~Duke~

*tail between legs* Wow Briarpaw, that was fearsome. ~Kelsey~

*leaps on her and pins her, licking her face* Kelsey! you're alive! ~Briarpaw~
hello? *i mewed quietly* who are you and why are you here? *demanded a voice*
surprise
*laughs* Yeah, I'm alive, Briarpaw. ~Kelsey~

*bug eyes* How? Tell me what happened? ~Briarpaw~
my name is darkpaw *i mewed quietly* i am your son *duskbreak comes out of the dark* why have you come?
surprise
*smiles* That was the easy part. You see, I ran up the mountain and faced them, telling them I came back as a willing sacrifice. And you know what they said? "We're not taking sacrifices today, let alone a willing one." They had to perform a different ritual. They wanted to bring back a sacrifice. Since they couldn't do that, they chased me off the mountain. I ran and found Lightfog. She told me to keep going. I found you here, fighting Duke. ~Kelsey~

*eyes widen* The mission! We have to get to the top of the mountain and see Darkpaw and Duskbreak. ~Briarpaw~

*tilts head* What is the message, Briarpaw? ~Kelsey~

*looks at her* The Dark Forest is stronger. That's the whole message. ~Briarpaw~
i came to bring you a message from starclan *i mewed* and what would that be?
smile
*turns and bounds up the rocks* Let's go! ~Briarpaw~

*nods and goes with her* ~Kelsey~
i was told that the dark forest was going to cause destruction in stormclan, cats are seeing them and learning from them in dreams, that's what i was told to say, i don't know anything else *i explained*
smile
*stands and waits for Kelsey to keep up* ~Briarpaw~

*follows quickly* ~Kelsey~
*he nods* i see
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
*watches from the bushes, eyes narrowed* Are these the cats that I was supposed to find? *runs into the next bush as the cats get farther away*
~Random cat
*looks at duskbreak* i have got the message, you may go home *he mewed and i nodded as petalfeather hissed* a cat near by, none i know
big smile
*laughs as they climb up rocks, having talked* You know, I didn't know you really, and now I know...I'm sorry I treated you like shit earlier. ~Briarpaw~

*purrs and cuffs Briarpaw's ear* Okay. I forgive you. ~Kelsey~
(This cat isn't near you Darkpaw! It's closer to Kelsey and Briarpaw! xD)
*walks out and goes to them*(petalfeather knew where you were not me, she is from starclan)
hmmm
(oh, true xD) *continues following the cats up the mountain* Where could they be going? Why would they come all the way up here?
~Random Cat (that isn't so random....)
we need to head back home, the message was received, we are done here *i mewed*
sad
*sighs in relief* Thank StarClan! I can't wait to get back to StormClan, even though we'll be in a world of trouble. *takes deep breath* I think we're being followed. ~Briarpaw~

*looks at her* What makes you--*tilts head and sniffs* Oh. I smell it too. ~Kelsey~
*looks in a direction* it might be best to go quick *i mummered so only they could hear*
*leaps out of the bushes as the cats start to run off* Wait! I have a question for you... I'm Cinto (Sin-toe) by the way.
~Cinto
surprise
Cinto?! *turns to face him and lashes her tail* Is it really you? ~Kelsey~

*stops running and peers at stranger* *growls and bares teeth* ~Briarpaw~
*looks at him*(or her sorry if i get it wrong) what do you want?
surprise
(no, it's a he xD) *turns to Kelsey* Kelsey?! What are you doing here?
~Cinto
meh
(I assumed it's male because of the O at the end of the name. It's actually a Chinese name, I thought.)
(ok) you two know each other? *looks at brairpaw telling her we need to leave while he's distracted*
*peers at him with a smile* I'm traveling! what are you doing here? ~Kelsey~

*looks at them, calming as she sees Kelsey be calm but still jumpy* ~Briarpaw~
smirk
*turns to the other cats* Yeah, we do. But... Are you Darkpaw and Briarpaw?
~Cinto
smile
*nods* Right. ~Briarpaw~

Cinto's my best friend! Well, he WAS, once upon a time! ~Kelsey~
why is that your concern? *i ask calmly while petalfeather whispered to brairpaw* don't tell him
*turns back to Kelsey, telling all three of them why he was here* I had a message from someone to help a couple of cats on a journey. They said that I would be useful to them, and they said that I would meet them here...
~Cinto
we are done with our journey, there is no need for you to come *i replied* we are returning home, just me and her, because it is where we belong
blush
Then why was I told to meet you here? I was told to help you get home. That there is something more to this journey than you have thought- *shuts his mouth realizing that he has said too much*
~Cinto
*eyes narrow and petalfeather whispers* refuse and i mew* we don't need help leave us be we are going home, just me and her
*tilts head* But I had a message! From someone called Snowclaw. He said that he was from StarClan or something...
~Cinto
i will not change my answer, i don't think you are telling the truth, brairpaw let's go, we are wasting time here, we need to go home