Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 502

over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
smirk
*smiles and slides claws out to reveal black oil coating them and her paws and her stomach* I have my ways. But those ways might get us killed. Come on! *leads them running away from the house* ~Kelsey~
wink
*bumps into Kelsey and stares at her with wide eyes* What happened to you? ~Briarpaw~

*wide eyes* Come on! This place is going to explode! ~Kelsey~
over a year ago brownstar said…
*follows and races off with them*
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
surprise
*eyes wide* Wait. What?? Why is this place going to explode?!
~Cinto
go! *i hiss and ran after them*
*runs after Kelsey, Briarpaw, and Darkpaw*
~Cinto
*we stop after a while and petalfeather walked up to me* don't ever scare me like that again! *she hissed and i ducked my head*
*looks at Kelsey with wide eyes* What did you DO?!
~Cinto
i'm sorry *i muttered and petalfeather calmed* you could of been killed mouse-brain
surprise
*wide eyes* Oh shi--*place explodes**dives for cover* ~Briarpaw~

*leaps onto Briarpaw to shield her* ~Kelsey~

*rolls over and looks at her with wide, almost angry face* What the fuck, Kelsey! ~Briarpaw~
*shelters as well with petalfeather and a huge chunk of rock comes to me and her and petalfeather gasps* move darkpaw!
*ducks behind a rock and glares at Kelsey* I knew you were wild, but never THIS wild! What did you do?!?!
~Cinto
laugh
*smiles* I cut open their gas tank. *laughs* I heard stories from a very ragged traveler once. He was missing some teeth, I remember, and had rotten to the core stink on him. That's how I knew what to do. I remembered the god-awful smell. ~Kelsey~

*looks at Briarpaw* What did you want me to do?! We needed to get Darkpaw out of there quickly! ~Kelsey~

Yeah, but you didn't have to kill us to do so! ~Briarpaw~
*i move quickly but yelp as the rock hit my leg and hiss as a snap came* nice work mouse-brain!
laugh
Oh. Didn't think about that. Sorry Darkpaw. *blushes and ears come back and can't help but giggle* ~Kelsey~

*looks at Darkpaw and laughs too, not being able to help it after everything they went through to finally get injured* ~Briarpaw~
*continues to glare at Kelsey* We needed to get Darkpaw out of there, yes, but we didn't have to KILL anyone! *hears sirens and ducks behind a bush, away from the thunderpath* I mean, look! What are those two-legs going to think?!
~Cinto
*my teeth were gritted and petalfeather looked worried as she looked at my leg and glared at kelsey* nice job, you broke his leg doing that
*stalks over to Darkpaw and tries to push the rock off of his leg* Don't just stand there laughing! Help me get this thing off of his leg!
~Cinto
wink
*laughs louder* It doesn't matter what the twolegs think! We're far away from those idiots. *grabs tail with Briarpaw and leads her away, smiling and laughing* Come on. This way! ~Kelsey~

*blushes and sees Kelsey differently for a moment* You just no this place inside out, don't you? ~Briarpaw~

*smiles and nods* Of course! What do you think I do with my time? Sit around and love those idiots? Never! ~Kelsey~
*petalfeather helped and they got it off me and i hiss through my teeth* ow
angry
idiot! your friend's leg is broken and all you can do is laugh!? *petalfeather rounded on the two she-cats*
meh
*pushes against rock and it falls away* There you go. Now I have to get back to my twolegs. *tramples off* ~kittypet~
*darkpaw glares at them and looks away from the hurt that they didn't even care and stay there laying down*
laugh
*looks at him* I'm sorry, Darkpaw. But I find it funny that after everything we've been through, we're on our final stroke, this is it, that's the forest *indicates forest next to them* and we're almost home...and now we get injured! ~Briarpaw~
*tries not to hiss and petalfeather lays by me*
wink
*brushes his ear* Good thing for you I know my way around. I know a guy who can fix your leg by tomorrow. You'll be home before you know it! Of course, you'll have to keep the weight off of it. ~Kelsey~
smirk
*sniffs his leg once the rock is off* Yeah, it's definitely broken. I don't think that he'll be able to make it back by himself. *glares at him with a smirk* Me and Kelsey might have to help you two back to your home with him in this condition.
~Cinto
leave me alone *i mummered and got o my paws with petalfeather glaring at them* i won't go with those two, nor will i go home with a she-cat that laughs at my injuries, i am not going home *limps the other way*
last edited over a year ago
You must go back home! Don't let a couple of things get you down! And... if it makes you feel better, I'll follow you from a distance making sure that you make it back to your territory okay..
~Cinto
surprise
*rolls eyes* Don't be such a kit! You're reacting very badly to this. *shoots a glare at Cinto* And you're not helping. *follows him* ~Briarpaw~

(uh guys, other way) And we weren't laughing at you, Darkpaw. We were laughing at the situation. Look at where you are, Darkpaw. *flicks tail to indicate the forest. Takes a deep breath and says* Whoa! Do you smell that? ~Kelsey~

*eyes widen and shoots a look at Darkpaw* Those are the scent markers! Darkpaw! We're home! ~Briarpaw~
worried
*looks at Cinto and stops as they cross the border* What about us? ~Kelsey~
i'm not going home with those two *i mewed coldly, meaning i wasn't joking* if they go with us i leave
*ears perk* Well I guess you won't have to put up with us two any more after all.
~Cinto
*turns back to look at kelsey and cinto coldly*
blush
*turns to Kelsey* I guess we'll just have to go back to our home.
~Cinto
*petalfeather nods at the two* thank you for all the help you ahve given us
worried
Wait! I don't want to leave Kelsey! She's a good friend, and a good Clanmate, who risked her life to save us thousands of times! ~Briarpaw~

*looks in sad shock* Darkpaw. that back there...that was an accident. I would never hurt you on purpose. ~Kelsey~
*nods* Your welcome. *turns to Kelsey* I guess we should be on our way then..
~Cinto
worried
*looks at Cinto then shakes her head* I don't want to go back, Cinto. ~Kelsey~
*eyes narrow at brairpaw* then goodbye brairpaw *i mewed* even if she helped us, she does not belong in this clan, even petalfeather knows that *petalfeather nods*
blush
*sighs* Well, I'm not risking to lose you again. So.. if you want to go with them... I'll come too..
~Cinto
*turns back away from the forest*
crying
*glares at Darkpaw* Do you want to know what?! I've been through it all, Darkpaw! I've had my leg broken! And my arms! And my skull! and my tail! and my heart...*looks at Briarpaw* I'm not going back to where my life means nothing! I have finally found something...*glances at Briarpaw* Someone who means something to me! I'm not going to loose that because you don't want to admit that we care about you! and we do, Darkpaw! That's why we came! ~Kelsey~

*nods* ~Briarpaw~
angelic
*whispers* at least let her meet the Clan...~Lichentooth~
*looks back and my eyes were still cold* then go *i mewed and petalfeather shook her head desperately* i'll go with you three, but don't expect me to even talk to you *walks ahead of them across the scent markers*
crying
*stays and looks at Darkpaw* What about you? ~Briarpaw~
*nods* We do care about you.
~Cinto
*just goes to the camp without a word* (do we go to the member forum now?)
*follows Darkpaw across the border*
~Cinto
hmmm
(hmm... I guess we do...)