There are no rules
last edited on Nov 28, 2013 at 05:57PM

Soul Eater 774 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 774

over a year ago kourage18 said…
stitches;*blushes*sorry....*she gives a embarresed grin*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kai: It's alright. Well, at least we know I'm not the only one with a score to settle. That Keizo you got to. That was a clone. The real one is somewhere else playing us like it's a game.
stitches:*heat rises off her* are you shitting me!*She looks down at the ground*we better get to class before we get in trouble*she heads to class*
Kai: But I know the reason why. Because of the day me and him have our final skirmish, think about it, did you really think just snapping his neck was so simple?
stitches:*stops*..true you do have apoint and it just didn feel right*she goes blank and emotionless*..but...
Kai: What's up?
stitches:*she runs to kai grabing his arm and pulling his him outside she then calls kourage*were not going to school today...
Kai: Um, Alright. Then what are we doing?
stitches:you will see when we get there*she get on kourage and holds her hand to kai*you dont have to go if you dont want, but ill be awhile
Kai: Nah, I'm pretty much a partner to you. So I'm coming. *he got on*
stitches:*she smiles*just be aware this place were going to is dangerous
Kai: I'm an Eternal Demon Snake, don't worry about it.
stitches:*not worrying* well then lets go*she kicks kourages side and says the location in wolf language*
Kai: I can't wait to see what we're heading to.
stitches:*eyes go cold*you might want to wait..but in the mean time...my mother is a spirit herself and my dad well hes an ..an.. an..*she couldn finish*
last edited over a year ago
Kai: He's an.........
stitches:s8she skillfully turn her body around on kourage to face kai* my dad a demon....
Kai: A demon? What kind of demon?
stitches:*THE demon of all demons*she sighs and a tear falls*

(hey i gtg go for tonight i will be on tommorrow we will pick up from there..goodnight and sweet dreams)
(Good night and sweet dreams to you as well, see you tomorrow)
Kai: THE demon of demons huh.
(here for only a little bit)

stitches:hes not satan but he is the leader of satans army..
stitches:we will stop later for it will be getting late and find a place to take camp..this will be a weeks journey*she sighed then laid her head on your chest*
(have to go time to start school)
(I just got back)
Kai: Alright, *he set up an efficient camp* There we go.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Lord Death:Misaki and Huki come please. *Misaki goes to Lord Death and Huki follows*
Huki:You called?
LD:Yes.To take a witch souls.This witch is named Pandora.So I need you to take her soul and I'll make your weapon a death scthye.
Misaki:I did get 99 souls so I might as well get Pandoras soul.
Huki:Well we can ask Okami if we can stay over her house too!
Misaki:Oh right forgot about her!
last edited over a year ago
Name:Okami
Appearance:(pic)
Personality:Mean,sweet,silly,smart
Meister,Weapon, Witch:Weapon
Move/Abilities:Unknown
Weapon:Guns
Bio:Unknown
Special moves/Others:Unknown
Name:Okami
Appearance:(pic)
Personality:Mean,sweet,silly,smart
Meister,Weap
Leona: Kiro,
Kiro: What's up?
Leona: Well, it's just that we have to get 1 more Kishin egg soul, then a witch soul,
Kiro: The deal with that?
Leona: Well, I was just thinking we should go into this carefully.
Kiro: It's one more Kishin egg soul, it'll be easy.
stitches:*she smiled*well wanna go hunt something to eat or go get the fire wood..me and kourage can do the hunting if you like or we could gather the wood
stitches:here for which ever on you choose*she whistle and a beautiful mustang comes running out the trees*his name is eagle he will help you
stitches:here for which ever on you choose*she whistle and a beautiful mustang comes running out the
Kai: I'll get the firewood, you do the hunting.
stitches:*she nodded then jumped on kourages back*ill be back in a few*she smiled*come on girl...*she took off in the sky*
stitches:*her and kourage fond a herd of buffalo she get her sword out she makes the command for kourage to swoop down as kourage swooped she cut two buffalos head off*woohooo...*she sets the the buffalo on kourage and has her fly back to camp*ok i gotta get going its getting really dark*she get in her wolf for an druns back to camp*
Kai: *after acquiring the firewood headed back to camp and set it* Alright, Vector Arrow! *he used the arrows as a flint match and lit the firewood to create the fire*
stitches:*she runs up behind kai and howls trying to scare him* back hahah*she goes back into her human form*well beautiful fire...umm weres eagle?
Kai: *he whistled for Eagle to come*
stitches:*she pets eagle beind the ear resting my forhead on his cooing to him then speaks softly to kai*being on with an animal is like being on with the worl *her and eagle both look over at kai* eagle seems to be very fond of you*eagle walk over to kai holding his muzzle out* he want you to be his spirit taker i do not own his spirit he would never accept me*she smiles*this is an honor...
Kai: A Spirit Taker huh? Alright then, I accept,
stitches:*her eyes sparkle*..that also means you can take for of that animal...*eagle nuzzles kai*
Kai: Hm, I think our partnership will be pretty interesting Eagle.
stitches:*she walks over to kourage and lays beside her*i fond kourage when i was only 3 she saved me from a fire that my dad cause*kourage whined*im alright girl...see me dad throu me in there be cause he was ashamed when i wouldn take his place..*i sighed* so he was going to end me once and for all..*she looks at kai and the was a tear running down her cheek*im going to hell gate and im going to finish this once and for all..*kourage let out a loud growl*just know this is not going to be easy...
Kai: Well, I never really went for an easy way anyway.
stitches:*she smiled and got up walking over to kai*..you know ..you the best*she smiled bigger*and im happy your in my life
Kai: And I'm glad, that you're in my life.
stitches:*her heart starts beating fast*i..i..*she slowly hugs him resting her head on his chest closeing her eyes*..please dont ever leave me*kourage winks at kai and wolf giggles*
Kai: I won't leave you. That's a promise.
stitches:*she blushes the softly kisses kai* and i promise i will never leave you*kourage get up and fly off and eagles runs back into the woods*
stitches:*blushes reder and pulls away*..sorry...
(poof and hes gone lol)
Kai: No... You don't have to worry about apologizing.
*Misaki and Huki heads to Okamis house and Misaki knocks*
Misaki:Hi Okami!
Okami:Hey.
Huki:Can we stay over till we defeat Pandora?
Okami:Pandora?!?!She is way too powerful for you!Let someone else handle this!
Misaki:No!I can handle this myself!