Sonic Fan Characters Sonic.Exe Rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 12:29AM
its a sonic.exe rp
here the story
your fan character walking down the late at night you hear a young girl crying comeing from sonic old house so you when to cheek it out but as soon as you step in the door lock behide you now you have to find out what happen here and live to tell about it
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:57PM

Sonic Fan Characters 3319 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3319

over a year ago Jahrome141 said…
(Who is bolt cutting)
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(himself)
(Oh)
bolt start chanting with the strange person
Sojy:?
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
(hey guys)
Splice: what the-??? *prepares himself to fight* what are you doing?

Rachel: ugh....! *dark energy envelops her as her hair turns black and her fairy clothes go from Magenta to black also giving her wings a black tint* uh-.......hahaha.....*slowly gets up, her eyes matching Sonic's when he gets taken over* my my my....i never knew there was a dark power like this in the Multiverse......hm? *evil smile as she sees Sonic* why, hello there hedgehog boy.....(Dark Rachel had acctually raped Sonic during their last encounter, so Sonic has some pretty awful memories with Dark Rachel)
Dark Rachel: did you miss me....? *evil tone*
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Marissa:.. *Looks at Sammy* Sammy: *Looks back at Marissa* HEH. Marissa: *Pulls out some stones out of the ground to trap Rachel* Sammy: *Mindblasts Rachel*
Dark rachel: *uses one blast of Dark Lightning to destroy the stones and reverse the mind blast back at Sammy, knocking her out* really.....did you honestly think that would work...? i am MUCH more powerful than that imposter!
Sammy: !... Marissa:... *Pulls out more boulders from the ground and hurls them at Rachel*
bolt: still chanting with the cant be seen girl and weird lights starts and look like a portal is opening (can be trouble for the exes)
last edited over a year ago
Splice: i dont like this-!!! AAH!!!! *incredible energy surges through him, making him radiate energy* ah.....geeze-!!!
Dark Rachel: *flares out Dark energy destroying the boulders* hahahaha!! youre amusing....i think id like to have a little fun with you....*evil glare* hmm......you dont speak, do you....? hm? *notices Shadow off in the far distance and thinks* [ohh....i know what to do.....] on second thought.....im finished with you....bye, hope we can see eachother real soon sonic....*flirty tone*
Dark Rachel: *teleports herself behind Shadow and turns her eyes from red with black back to regular white with black eyes* hello Shadow....*puts her hands on his shoulders*
Shadow:!?! *looks behind him, but doesnt recognize the colour change of Rachel's outfit etc. becuase of the dark night* rachel!!! youre alright???
Dark Rachel: ofcourse....you didnt think a little thing like that was gonna keep me down, did you?
Shadow: *smiles* i suppose i should have known better than that....*puts his hand on her waste pulling her towards him*
bolt and Carrie's voice : may the dark angel portal open and sent the two evil exe to the dark angel world
Marissa:....*pulls out spiked rocks from the ground under Rachel*
Dark Rachel: *feels the portal opening* urgh.....*holds her head*
Shadow: ?? Rachel? whats wrong??
Dark Rachel: *pretending to be normal Rachel* uh....i dont know Shadow.....something is......help.....protect me Shadow...i feel weird....*falls into Shadow's arms appearing to be weak but really wants Shadow to use his powers to camoflauge her*
Shadow: *catches her* easy, itll be alright...*uses his powers to create a barrier around them*
*the portal still affects them, even though theyrefar from where Bolt and Splice and Sojy are*
Dark Rachel: *stays in Shadows arms* huh.......*evil smiles to herself*
Splice: rrrrrrhhhhh!!!! *still doubled over from the pain of the excess energy*
Marissa:...*Looks annoyed* *Throws more boulders at Rachel to try to break through it*
(rachel and Shadow are on a rooftop far from where Marissa is XD Dark rachel is picky)
Splice: *is in a lot of Pain*
(sorry guys, i cant be on right now, the library's closing in 5mins...ill see you tomorrow)
(Oh then I suppose she just threw more boulders)
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Sonic: *eye twitches and starts running before the curse takes him over again*
(How can a girl rape a guy?)
(I guess they go on top of them)
Sojy:*teleport infront of Sonic*Sonic wait don't let the curse get over you why don't I help you
Sonic: *tries to stay himself* ......
the portal start pulling the evil exes
(Girl on guys rape while less reported is completely possible.)
Sojy:ill help you stay urself but for now we got a problem
Rachel: *still in Shadow's arms and is unaffected by the portal being masked by shadow's powers*
Shadow: *thinks* [whats going on anyway...? i have to keep her safe....whatever it is, she knows more about than i do....she always talked about this "enemy" of hers.....but she just got back from a battle with him....]

Splice: *thinks to himself* [Rachel......help......me.......] *on his hands and knees* ughhhh........!!!!!!! *moans and Ultimate hears him*
last edited over a year ago
(Makes sense)
Sonic; ...........
(-_-' poor splice...everyone's ignoring him....)
Ultimate/ *looks over at Splice*
carrie voice: brother....
(Look at the one under you Rachel)
Sonic; Carrie?
carrie voice: im sorry
Sonic: about what?
carrie voice: this *carrie watches as the portal grows stronger and start sucking sonic in*
Sonic: what the--
carrie: sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
Sonic: *tries to get away from it*
carrie voice: sorry
Sonic: *cant get away from it*
carrie: goodbye *start going away*
Splice: *still on his hands and knees* arrrghh!!!! why does this keep happening to me...???*energy overflowing from him as the Cresent Moon still charges him with more power*

Dark Rachel: *still unafected under Shadow's powers* dont let me go Shadow....
Shadow: ? ill never let you go.....but i dont know whats wrong?
Dark Rachel: *still pretending to be actual Rachel to fool Shadow* i dont know either....just a weird feeling....just promise youll never let me go...
Shadow:....i promise....ill never let you go....
Ultimate: are you okay?
Sonic: ....?
Splice: ugh.....who-? *barely looks up at him* ahhh!! *still radiating energy*
Ultimate: hmm....
bolt: shadow
Splice: *voice is faint* R-Rachel.......

Shadow: *hears something* huh.....?
Dark Rachel: what is it...?
Shadow:.....i heard someone call me....
Dark Rachel: just ignore it....just listen to me, that's all that matters...
Shadow:....you're right....*still hugging Rachel close to him*
Ultimate: you want Rachel?
Splice: ugh....she's....under some kind of spell.....but.....i-...cant-....*is choking on his own breath. the power overwhelming him*
Ultimate: you mean like Sonic?
Sasha:...*Wakes up around Splice and Ultimate*.......