Sonic Fan Characters Sonic.Exe Rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 12:29AM
its a sonic.exe rp
here the story
your fan character walking down the late at night you hear a young girl crying comeing from sonic old house so you when to cheek it out but as soon as you step in the door lock behide you now you have to find out what happen here and live to tell about it
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:57PM

Sonic Fan Characters 3319 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3319

over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Ultimate: *fixing his arm*.
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Rachel: *is a little shocked by the force field, but doesnt show it* i know what that is! ive delt with several people who have the same thing! in fact, *moves her arm in a circle and breaks the forcefield* one of them was acctually a close friend of mine! *pins Samantha against the wall, threatening her with lightning*

Shadow: but.....Tammy's....if what Carrie said is right, Tammy wont even remember me, or her past lives....*looks blankly at the door to the baby room they just stepped out of*
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Samantha: Tch! *Another force field comes up separating them again and pushing Rachel a bit back* *Then a chair starts glowing blue and it floats up and slams against her head*
Rachel: ARGH! *holds her head as she falls to the ground*......S-Sonic......*unconcious*
Samantha:...That was easier then expected. I wonder what Sasha did to piss her off so much...
Rachel: *dreams about everything that has happend, how much she and Sonic have been through and thinks half-conciously* [i just wanted to do something to help you Sonic......i hate seeing you suffer....youre my.....best......friend.....]
Samantha:...*Starts thinking for a bit...looks like she's lost in thought*.....*Walks up to Rachel and picks up the notebook from earlier and starts to leave*
Rachel: *slowly starts to wake up* no....! give that back! Carrie wanted Sonic to see what was written in it....! *starts to weakly stand up*
Samantha:..? Hm?
over a year ago sabortheheghog said…
hi can I join
(if youd like to. just post a picture and a little bit about your FC. the current setting is this:
Rachel (played by me)is in the Hospital room with Sonic (played by Lancelot8 who also plays Ultimate) and Samantha (played by Tooooootie)
Splice (played by me) is with Volt
and Shadow (played by me) is with Bolt (played by misshedgehog). she's also playing as Tammy, who is her original FC reborn.
okay? welcome to the rp! ^_^)

Rachel: i said.....Carrie wanted Sonic to see what was in the journal! its not yours, so give it back!
Samantha:..I don't believe that it is yours either. I slightly remember seeing my friend with it earlier.
last edited over a year ago
(I have it on me oh what I am my fc sorry I forgot but he is like ultimate but more shadow like he's basicly shadow but not red its blue
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(ok join in)
bolt: she wont reminder anything about being carrie or her other past lifes
(my fc is sabor I forgot the light saber in my pic sorry) sabor:*walks in to a wall* uh isn't that shadow?
Shadow: who wants to-.....????? *sees almost a mirror image of himself* WHO THE-????
sabor: shadow don't remember me the blue stripe no??
(I think lancelot8 is gone) sabor: *named project shadow top secret weapon* I got your data shadow
Rachel: yeah well Carrie was MY friend, and thats HER journal! so give it back! you caught me off guard that time, but im NOT afraid to fight you!
Shadow:???? WHAT???
(i feel bad for poor Shadow in this rp.....too many fc's with pasts that clash with his.....)
(ok that's not cool) sabor: *gets burned* ouch
worried
(chaos)
(I talked about the girl fight
(oh, you were with Rachel and Samantha? sorry, some people, not just you ive even done it myself, havent been to clear on things...)
Shadow: *is overwhelmed* this is-......just too much! everyone leave me alone!!!!! *uses chaos control and teleports away*
sabor: snap man I couldn't tell him about maria
Samantha: How barbaric. Have any proof?
(got to go)
(If I'm not on I'm usually at school or some other shit.)
Ultimate: *fixes his arm and finds a mirror. He sighs as he sees how much he looks like Shadow*
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
bolt: maria is tammy
(back)
(Sup?)
Rachel: *points out the article written in the journal about her* see here? "i thought you were my friend", i WAS, she has it wrong! *realizes sonic hasnt said anything* sonic....? *turns to look at him*
(misshedgehog, can u post to our other rp? "misshedgejhog and friends"; link ok?)
Sonic: *has his hands on his face and seems to have a demonic laugh*
Rachel:??? oh no! not again!!! Sonic-!!! fight it! you hear me?
Samantha: Hm. That doesn't prove that it is yours though, just that it has information on you in it. *turns to sonic* Oh my.
Rachel: *is crying* i suggest, that if you want to live, youll get out of here, NOW!
Samantha: Fascinating. Hm? You don't intimidate me.
rachel: not me......i know exactly what's going on with Sonic! *remembers how he had almost eaten her alive the last time* get out of here! while you still can!
Samantha:...? That's ridiculousness. He's in a hospital bed. *Starts laughing a bit then coughs*...*Samantha then passes out*
Rachel:??? what the-?? hello?......-_-' *thinks* [this chick passes out a LOT! oh wait.....i think it might be part of the whole switching thing....] *looks back to Sonic* S-......Sonic......please......talk to me....
Samantha:....*Slowly wakes up and opens her eyes...which are now yellow in color.*
(okay, where is Shadey????Splice is kind of stuck here......fine, forget it.....)
Rachel:*jumps* whoa, freaky.....youd think id be used to this....

Splice: *sighs* why....? what am i going to do........ill have to find someone to fight.......but who~?
Sammy: HIYA! What's going on? Who are you? Why am I here? (Her tone of voice is different, more kidish and friendly)
Rachel: O_O"""" EH??? oh man...you guys have waaaaaaaay diferent personalities! at least the people i know have personalities that are somewhat the same!
Sammy: OH! So I guess one of us already explained that! HEHE, yeah We're like total polar opposites! But there's only three of us, so it's not THAT confusing!
(Back. Sorry.)
Sonic: *his eyes have changed back to the pitch black with red dots for pupils*
over a year ago sabortheheghog2 said…
(sorry I was gone)
sabor: well agh I last remember shadow and .......ugh...I got wiped out anyone here and wheres dublse
(can my other fc join aka dublse)
(Go ahead.)
Ultimate: *puts his hood back up and sees Sabor* oh you've got to be kidding me!!
over a year ago sabortheheghog2 said…
sabor:im going to check on sonic *goes to Rachel and everyone*