Sonic Fan Characters Sonic.Exe Rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 12:29AM
its a sonic.exe rp
here the story
your fan character walking down the late at night you hear a young girl crying comeing from sonic old house so you when to cheek it out but as soon as you step in the door lock behide you now you have to find out what happen here and live to tell about it
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:57PM

Sonic Fan Characters 3319 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3319

over a year ago Tooootie said…
Eden:..(hushed tone) They seem evenly matched...*suddenly becomes visible and pulls up a holographic keyboard and begins to type in some information*
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
carrie: ok
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Shadow:! what the? hmph, fine, *uses chaos control to teleport behind Ultimate* ha! *fires chaos spears*

Rachel: *as she and carrie are walking* just...keep this between us ok? dont even tell Ultimate...can i count on you for that?
Eden:...Hm...They must have a terrible ability to sense another's presence... It's a wonder that no one recorded any information them them yet.
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Ultimate; *catches all the chaos spears, and pulls his hood down. The part of his face that isn't robotic seems a lot like Shadow's other than his fur is completely black*
Shaodw:!!! how-? rrrrhh! ive had it with you! you know nothing about me or who i am! im finished with you!!!!!!! * charges his power for a chaos blast and glows red as he prepares to use it*
Ultimate: *sighs and obsorbs it* you don't get it Shadow. I DO know you. I was there when you were created. I was there when G.U.N. killed Maria. Want me to continue?
Shadow; agh!!!!.........wh-.....what??? *tears form in his eyes at the thought of Maria*.....dont you ever talk about maria! got me? NEVER!!!!!! *goes at Ultimate again*
Ultimate: *grabs him by the throat* the only reason I know these things is because I'm another failure of you.
Shadow: !!!! *chokes*

Rachel: *sees Ultimate and Shadow*?!?!? shadow!!! rrrr! *electrifys ultimate causing his robot parts to short circuit* LET HIM GO ULTIMATE!!!!!
Ultimate: *lets go of his throat and looks over at her*
Rachel: what do yu think youre doing?!?!?!?!? *tears in her eyes*
Shadow: *coughs* Rachel....?
Ultimate: like I told you Shadow, I'm just another failure. *puts his hood up and begins to walk away*
Rachel: *steps in front of Ultimate* WHERE do you think youre going?!? im not done with you yet! what are you doing to Shadow???
Eden:..Multiple prototypes of the same project..? I wonder if there is more...?
Ultimate: I was telling him some things I know. And proving something to him.
Rachel: *narrows her eyes at him* WHAT?!? what on earth are you talking about???
Shadow:.....*catching his breath*
Ultimate; Hmph. *tells her what he told Shadow*
Rachel:......*head down with fists clenched* SHUT UP!!!!!*fire lightning at Ultimate* Who do you think you are anyway??? you think this is a joke? you think this is a game? you have no idea who and what youre messing with! *pins Ultimate against a wall with her fist claenched and charged with lightning* if i ever catch you even on the same street as shadow i WILL destroy you! AM I CLEAR?!?!? i dont care even if you ARE a friend of Carrie's or not!!! NO ONE does this to Shadow and gets away with it!!!! HEAR ME??? NOW BEAT IT! *pushes him sending lightning down his back*
Ultimate: *laughs* I'm a failed prototype of Shadow. So, either way I'm near HIM
Rachel: *yells after him* AND STAY AWAY!!!!!!
(ive gotta get offline now, ill be back on tomorrow just dont wanna leave u hanging)
Ultimate: I hate normal people... *flies away*
Eden:...*Comes out of hiding* Well well, that was certainly a show!
over a year ago Sir_Shalott said…
(Hm...???) Thorn: 'Bout time...
Shadey: You know this is bad, yes?
Volt: Yea... having light, dark, and thunder angels here.
Rachel: *turns to Eden* what the-? NOW what? look, i dont know who you are, but i am NOT in the mood to "make new friends", so leave us be! * goes over to Shadow and speaks in a soft and caring tone* are you alright shadow?
Shadow:..........it cant be true....Profeesor Gerald would have told me about another experament.....*thinks* [a failure? am i really one of the professor's failed experaments?]
Rachel: snap out of it Shadow! *holds his sholders*
Shadow: *blushes a little as he looks into her deep brown eyes*
Rachel: he's a liar! there's no way that's true!
Shadow: *closes his eyes* how do you figure that....?
Rachel: think about it! if he really WAS there when Maria was killed, why didnt he step in and protect her? he's a lair Shadow! just ignore him!
Shadow:.....*thinks* [why......?]
Eden:...*rolls eyes* If that's what you're worried about, you can relax. I'm not interested in "friendship" either. I'm only interested in knowledge....Tell me more about this Maria?
Ultimate: *up on a building* I DID try. One of those damned agents broke some of my wires so I couldn't move. And Shadow, you're the NOT failed experiment. Bio lizard and I were the failed ones.
Eden:..Biolizard?
Shadow; *in a Daze*
Rachel: Maria is none of your buisiness! now go study a leaf!
Eden:..A leaf has no more secrets surrounding it. How boring. No.
Rachel: *didnt hear Ultimate* well go bother someone else, because im not interested! shadow....please, dont be upset.......shadow?
Eden:...Just a fair warning, I was programmed to be very stubborn with my desire to learn about the unknown.
Rachel: *getting ver mad and charged with lightning* and im warning you, *rapidly turns around and faces Eden with her eyes glowing with lightning* I AM NOT AFRAID TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!!*whole body is surrounded with lightning*
Eden: My my, you have quite a temper.
Rachel: flippin right i do! (rachel rarely ever swears) now get lost before i make scrap metal outta you!
Eden:...My robotic body was built by the -best- scientist in the world...At least I think he's the best. Even if I wasn't built for battle- I doubt you would be capable of that.
Rachel: *narrows her eyes at Eden to let her know she means business* do you really want to take that risk, Lady? you have no idea who youre dealing with!
Eden:...I'm certain that I can manage...Oh, and for the record- it's hard to take you seriously when you get my gender wrong. Not that I care.
(oops, sorry, that gendre thing was my bad, i thought Eden was a girl's name, could we ignore that?)
Rachel: fine, you want a fight? you got one!
(Actually Eden is supposed to be mistaken for either gender..they actually have neither gender, being a robot that was originally meant to be a simple AI. The name Eden is gender neutral ;) )

Eden:...You misunderstand. I don't want a fight. I simply want information. If you wish to make it a fight, I was just stating that I could get away and live easily. I'm not meant for battle and I'm not going to act like I am...despite the fact I do have a battle mode.
(oh, ok then. Xd i do like your FC tho! very creative!)
Rachel: the youre messing with the wrong people! so get out, and dont bother us again! because i unlike you, i AM ready for a fight! i dont want to, but i will stand up for my friends!
(Thankyou! uvu)

Eden:..And you don't think I'm ready for a speedy escape?...You wouldn't even be able to hit me- no offense.
Rachel: i already told you, i dont want to hit you, but if youre so ready for a speedy escape, then do so and do it now! because ive had enough of you!
Eden:..Hah. You can't hit a hologram. I hope you realize that.
Rachel_Savaya commented…
Rachel: ??? a hologram?? (sorry, i posted here cause my computer was being stupid) over a year ago
(It's alright) Eden:..I'm not really standing in front of you. This is a hologram of me, you can put your hand through me if you don't believe me. There are tiny devices that I released on the floor below me....That's projecting the hologram and emulating my voice.
Rachel: i think ill pass...i can see the little device anyway...(Rachel has Cat eyesight because she's part cat) now why dont you get your stupid hologram and leave before i trace the signal from that thing and find you myself! *powers down and turns back to Shadow looking at Eden out of the corner of her eye*
Eden:..I'd like to see you try. Ceaser, the creator of my robotic body, used similar tech that my original creators used to hide me from...well just about everything when I lived in the internet. Not even top secret government computers could detect me....My entire purpose is to gather information without being detected....A spy if you will?
Rachel: well go "spy" on someone else's life, because mine and Shadow's is none of your busniess. im not going to say it again, you can stand there all you want, but no one's telling you anything
(i have to go offline now, this class is ending, ill be back on in about 1 hour and 15mins or so, tho)