Sonic Fan Characters Sonic.Exe Rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 12:29AM
its a sonic.exe rp
here the story
your fan character walking down the late at night you hear a young girl crying comeing from sonic old house so you when to cheek it out but as soon as you step in the door lock behide you now you have to find out what happen here and live to tell about it
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:57PM

Sonic Fan Characters 3319 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3319

over a year ago Sir_Shalott said…
Shadey: *Turns to the angels* My loyal angel... why have you come?
Angels: *bows* Princess Shadey... (I wasn't reading)
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
(obviously lol)
Rachel and Shadow: *both stare wide eye'd* O_O PRINCESS SHADEY?????? *at same time*
Shadey: *Turns to them* Yes... *spreads wings* Though killing all of them means killing me too. Then, unleashing chaos upon your world because of my death.
Rachel:?
Shadow; what are you talking about?
Shadey: Kill me if truly wish to know...
Rachel; i would never take a life unnessecarily! i merily want to defend Shadow! they were trying to kill us!
Shadey: *looks to a star* Father... *looks to the angels* Back to Dark/Light with you now!
Angels: *Leave*
Shadey: Sigh... father is uneasy about things... *bows* I'm sorry... you may see me if you wish anytime, I'm willing to help anytime. *Hands card that says: Shadey D. Grey, 278 Shadow Lane*
over a year ago Daisy_Shadowgf said…
(hi, its still Rachel_Savaya, but that account was being stupid for some reason, so im posting with this one for now)
Rachel: oh....*takes the card* thank you but....*powers down* please, don't bow to me....it really isn't nessecary...
Shadow: *has no idea what just happend* -_-''
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Eden: And now everything is boring again~
(okay, im getting bored, so im gonna put in my other FC, adopted from Evolia-Wulf, his name is Splice the hedgehog, he's 17 years old and part of a tribe called the Cresent Tribe. he's from a far end of Savainia Planet where Rachel and her sister Ashley's Kingdom is. he was sold to slavary by his father when he would goof off during trainning. Rachel saved him from slavary and also helped him discover his powers...... ok? so yeah...here's a pic of him.)
(okay, im getting bored, so im gonna put in my other FC, adopted from Evolia-Wulf, his name is Splice
Splice: (this is my first time using him, so if his personality seems to change a bit over time, excuse it ok?) *is walking down the street* huh? *notices Rachel talking to someone* oh! *runs over to her* hi rachel!
Rachel: *turns to see who it is* oh! ^_^ hi splice! its been awhile!
Splice: hehe...yeah! so-uh...who are these guys? your friends?
(In that case I'm bringing out Marissa, you can see her and her bio somewhere in the group gallery. I'd get it myself- and I'll probably get it later but I'm on REALLY slow hotel internet) *The ground shakes for a little bit and a meerkat jumps out of the ground* Eden: -? Oh.
(okay)
Rachel:??? what the f-........flip? (like i said, she rarely ever swears)
Splice: where did you come from?
Shadow: ???? what is going ON HERE?!?!?
(Hotel internet is going faster now so here link )Marissa: *gives them an aggressive look and then turns to Eden and starts to type into her little watch*
(wow.... Rachel is a singer too! too bad about the disease thing....)
Rachel: hey! "hello" to you too!
(ohhh. Marissa is more into dancing and combat now that she lost her voice and is a lab rat) Marissa:...*just looks more irritated and gives Rachel a nasty look before facing Eden again and typing into her watch*
Rachel: HEY! what is your problem?
Splice: i got your problem right here! *makes a fist*
Marissa: *Gives them another nasty look and continues typing*
Eden: She treats almost everybody like that- don't take it personally. She's just here because I haven't returned to base recently and they got worried.
Marissa: *Gives Eden a nasty look*
Eden: *shrug*
Rachel: she doesnt even talk! how did you know that?
Splice: *relaxes a little*
Eden: She's using her watch to message me. It has speakers so she can talk to you guys using it too if she wants to.

Marissa: *rolls eyes*
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Ultimate: *sets his robotic arm to laser gun*
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
carrie: eden just kill me already

dark talk as she disapper thanks for being mean to that carrie the angel of the light want to die
Ultimate; *runs to Carrie*
carrie: just do it
Ultimate: Carrie, don't do it
carrie not listening to ultimate
last edited over a year ago
Ultimate; *pulls her away from Eden* please don't!
carrie: sorry i have too
Ultimate: no you don't!
carrie: i want to
Ultimate: I won't let you. And I'll show you why. *kisses her*
(Uhm...Eden already killed her...awhile ago)
("Eden: As you wish~ *A little red dot appears on Carries forehead and a focused laser shoots through it killing her quickly and painlessly*", I posted it a day ago, want me to cut it out and have them do it now?)
(I don't go back much...)
(i never saw it)
(Well we can just cut it out and I'll do it now)
(So even you didn't see it.)
Eden:...Hmm...Alright then. *A little red dot appears on Carries forehead*....If you have any last words- say them now.
*Ultimate does what he did before*
(thanks for reposting it lately for ne i think post dont show up)
carrie: make sure my sonic called friends read my journal and tell my brother sonic the hedgehog im sorry the pain is too unbareabled
*The red dot follows her on her forehead* Eden: My aim is rather precise- that won't help.
Marissa: *robotic monotone voice coming from her watch* Stop flattering yourself.
Ultimate: *has tears falling from his one real eye*
carrie close her eyes
Eden: No last words? Fine then. I'm happy to be of service. *A small concentrated laser bursts through her head killing her quickly and painlessly and then Eden disappears leaving a few small devices on the ground*

Marissa:*monotone robotic voice*...I hate it when they do that hologram bullshit.
bolt carrie pet dog said to eden she told you her last words you didnt listen to her
Ultimate: *runs out of the room and puts his hood up*
(Oh that post didn't pop up for me =/) Marissa:...*picks up the journal and looks through it a bit*.....
may 2
dear journal i have been yell at and back stab in my life for too many times so im resetting my life my other lifes are begging me to think it over but i had

to shadow fuck you i was only try to give you a message from maria but look like you never get it
to Rachel i thought you were my friend i was wrong you notting but a back stabber to get what ever you what
to sonic im sorry that im dead i know you be sad i hope you live a happy life
to amy your my only true friend
to ulimate thanks for trying to save me
last edited over a year ago
Marissa:..*Walks out to try to show it to Ultimate*