Sonic Fan Characters Sonic.Exe Rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 12:29AM
its a sonic.exe rp
here the story
your fan character walking down the late at night you hear a young girl crying comeing from sonic old house so you when to cheek it out but as soon as you step in the door lock behide you now you have to find out what happen here and live to tell about it
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:57PM

Sonic Fan Characters 3319 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 3301-3319 of 3319

over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
(-.- this rp has gotten pretty off track...)
Rachel: *huffs* well I can't take you two fighting all the time! you both mean a lot to me, I can't pick sides here!
Shadow: I don't expect you to...that blue hedgehog is--
Rachel: that "Blue hedgehog" has a name!!! and it's about time you BOTH started using eachother's names! I'm sick of hearing this!
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
(You're not kidding...)
Sonic: *sighs* fine...
(:/ i really don't have much reason to keep posting to this, aside from the fact you guys are here counting on me, but other than that... i have new bios for my characters, new designs... new characters period. These characters aren't even close to being accurate at who my characters really are...)
Rachel: no, it's not fine! It's getting to beyond what I'm going to take! Come find me when you two can get along!! *flies off*
Shadow :!! Rachel -!!!
(Send me a link to your new rps then.)
Sonic: geez what's with her?
(Imma be posting a new one after the holidays...which, this might be my last post here until then too...there's a chance I'll be on tomorrow, but Idk...
anyways, if not, have a happy holiday and a Merry Christmas everyone ^^)
Rachel: *continues flying, thinking* [i've had it with this....]
Shadow: you're what's with her, moron...
(so, Lancelot, you can take over as Shadow if you want until i get back. it's a pretty good time for me to leave it, cause Rachel's gonna be gone for a bit. see y'all later.)
(And to you, my friend)
Sonic: .......
(Alright. Bye)
over a year ago Sir_Shalott said…
Shadey: *stays inside her mansion* Why.... a Blood moon to the Holy moon
over a year ago Wildfire_ZX said…
*sees Sonic.EXE* OHMAHGOD *he disappears* Did anyone else just see that?!?! Seriously! That... fake software setup just scared the sh** out of me!
Sonic.exe: *giving his signature smile* (personally, he has the same smile as smile.dog snd Jeff)
(anything in brackets is my character's current thought) [I need to avoid each of his attacks... the EXE infection'll destroy me if I touch him!] Well, with that logic, my only option left is RUN! *activates Rider board and moves away quickly* Ah, why did I have to remove that speed booster?!?! That prototype could save my life!
Sonic.exe: *races after him*
(I've decided to use the book-like thing, y'know, like the Hunger Games trilogy.) I look over my shoulder. "CRAP! He's catching up!" I stomp the board to increase my speed.
He catches up, and I just easily brush my arm on him.
Sonic.exe: *grabs his arm*
I throw some lava at his face, already feeling the EXE infection spreading. [Got to get back to my lab! If I don't hurry, I'll be destroyed!] I deactivate the Rider board and switch to a motorcycle, forming from my feet (Somewhat like Generator Rex, Wildfire can activate vehicles, i.e. his Rider board, attached to his feet and stays stuck to his feet until he deactivates it). I see the words, "LASER READY" on the motorbike's screen. "LASER!" I yell. I immediately become a cyan laser, bouncing off walls until I reach the lab. Then it wears off.
Sonic.exe: you can't run!! *gives his Kefka laugh*
Wildfire: Now that's just creepy.
*runs inside lab and quickly makes a bomb* Perfect.
Sonic.exe: *now looking for him*
over a year ago RainbowXSkittle said…
Cleo: *blinks looking at Sonic.exe* Isnt he just adorable? *walks past with a frown on his face*
Sonic.exe; ??