Penguins of Madagascar Story Creator!

penguinlover723 posted on May 17, 2012 at 04:00AM
Ok so the rules of the game is that someone writes down a sentance or 2 and it can make sense or no sense at all. Then the next person will try to come up with another sentance or 2...

For Example,
One Person might say....
One day in the Lemur Habitat....
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
While the next person says.
Skipper was hula hooping a cheerio
and so on
RULES!
- No swearing
- No more than 3 sentences please!
- Don't post twice in a row please! let others have a chance too!

i'll start off with..
Kowalski was eating a sandwich when Private....

(NOTE: I'll probably update what's going on every 3 or so pages! 7/8/13)
last edited on Jul 09, 2013 at 03:58AM

Penguins of Madagascar 333 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-333 of 333

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
smile
"Well, first of all, I have to tie you up, Skippah, and pretend I found you were alive, and kidnapped you. Then I must request for each of our former friends to come into a room, one at a time, and I say the reason for this is to torture you. But when they come in, and we close the door, we convince them back onto the good side. Hopefully they'll fall for it." He sounded unsire that this would work, but Skipper had faith in him.
"What about me, Mr. Private, sir?" Eggy asked.
"Sorry, Eggy," Private said. "It's too dangerous. You are to stay at our HQ until we come home."
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
smile
"But wait, if we leave him here, who's going to take care of him? I mean we have no idea how long we'll be gone, he might get hungry Skippah" said Private

"Hmm good point" replied Skipper
"We'll have to take him," Skipper decided after a moment. "But he must stay hidden."
Eggy saluted. "I will, sir!"
big smile
"Hey I thought you lost that penguin commando attitude when Julien taught you his dance moves?" Skipper asked, curious.

He wanted to try if he could bring Eggy back his former commando skills, because the last time he had that, Eggy beat everyone including the penguins. So now is really the good time to use it.
laugh
Eggy smiled mischivously. "I know, sir," he said. "But I really kept practising at night, and the dancing, oh, such horrid, horrid dancing, was just a cover."
big smile
"Well that certainly helps, now we have a new secret weapon on our side. A weapon that no one, not even Kitka will ever expect"

"Um Skipper shouldn't we be going by now?" asked Private

"Oh yeah, come on men"

They were heading to the Hoboken zoo when someone called out Skipper's name

"Hi Skipper, whatch'a doin' at the middle of the night like this?" a friendly voice echoed near the tree.

"Oh come on, now is not time to talk to you, no offense" retorted Skipper.
laugh
Fred scampered down his tree. Private and Eggy looked at him in surprise.
"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" Fred asked.
"Didn't you get turned evil too?" Private asked.
"Evil? No. They offered, but when I asked what an evil was, they just left." He frowned. "Some people have no manners!"
big smile
"Hey did you penguins remember to help me find a treasure? Well did you?" asked Fred

"We really need to go now Skipper, I don't want them to suspect I've turned good again" said Private
Fred watched the leave, scratching his head. "Some people, no manners."

As soon as they reached the gates of Hoboken, Private tied a rope around Skipper's flippers, and Eggy's wings.
"Now, just stick with the plan," he whispered, as he led them into Kitka's office. "Miss, Kitka?"
big smile
"Yes, what is it, I'm very busy andddd.....

She couldn't speak, she couldn't believe her eyes. Private finally caught Skipper.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" she smiled with an evil grin.
"The enemy, Ma'am," Private felt self-consious, acting evil in front of his leader. And nervous, as Kitka came over to examine the hostages.
smile
Kitka examines the two hostages together. Eggy is terrified and nudges closer to Skipper.

"Hmm nothing out of the ordinary, take them to the dungeon along with those who refuse to join us. If they won't join our clan voluntarily, we'll have to lobotomize their brains. We've already started on several animals, including these two"

A tall grey lemur came out from hiding along with a small overweight aye-aye lemur side by side.

"Say hello to your friends Skipper" she said
"Kitka, I have on request," Private said. "That Skippah gets tied to a chair, in an empty room, and each of those on our side comes in, one at a time, and help toture him. The other three can go to the dungeon." He dared a wink at Maruice, who understood.
"Permission granted," Kitka smirked. "And I'm putting you in charge of it."
big smile
"Enjoy while it's lasts Skipper, cause' it will really be your last" she uses her signature evil laugh.

"Curse you Kitka!" yelled Skipper

In the dungeon...

Skipper and Eggy were thrown in different rooms and locked inside.

"Well this isn't going according to plan" said Private. "Skipper and Eggy are supposed to be in the same room, not in individual quarters, oh well, I'll guess I'll have to improvise"

Maurice, with an angry expression on his face, is the first one that enters the room with Skipper in it.

"Maurice, listen to me, I know we haven't talking to each other that much, but I want to tell you something..."

Maurice interrupted Skipper when he suddenly grabbed him by the neck, choking the penguin to death.

"Maurice!" Private exclaims. "Stop!" the leumar stops, and Skipper continues.
"Is it really worth it, killing off so many live, so you can be happy? Does it make you feel happy?"
Maurice's expression softened, and he thought over what Skipper said, as he left, and Rico went into the room...
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Rico took one look at Skipper at grinned menacingly. He coughed up a chainsaw and laughed evilly. He neared Skipper, bringing him closer to doom with each step. Private looked on with despair on the sidelines, feeling useless. He was just a young penguin. What could he possibly do to a penguin like Rico?

(Okay, now I have no idea what else to write. :P)
"RICO!!" Private screamed, pouncing on the penguin. "Stop! Skippah. He was your leader. The one you worried about the most when Blowhole erased his memory. You don't want to stop that, do you? You don't want to... to... turn away. Skippah always let you explode things, but Kitka, I know for a fact, would never allow it."
Rico swalloed his chainsaw, face expressionless, and left the room. Kowalski came in next.
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
"Um, what just happened?" Kowalski asked. Skipper answered him. "Uh, well..."

(i'm gonna let someone else finish that sentence. :D)
"You were brainwashed and forced into being evil."

(This is as far as I can think of. I'm having my first ever writer's block, and I can tell you that I totally hate it. D:)
"Really? Fancistaing. And who was responsible for this?"
"Kikta," Skipper and Private chourused.
"Really? THAT CARNIVOURUS BIRD HAS MANAGED TO PERFECT BARINWASHING TECHNOLIGDY? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!"
"Calm yourself, Kowalski," Private said.
big smile
"Ok, Ok I'm calm" said Kowalski

"Now Kowalski remember, don't let them find out you're on our side now, and pls send in all our brainwashed friends here, so we can turn them good. Ok?" asked Skipper

"Sure, they'll never know what hit them" replied by the brainiac penguin.
One by one, the penguins' friends came in, and one by one, they went out, still pretending to be bad. Finally, the last one came in: Marlene.
"Marlene!" Skipper said with mixed feelings. He was happy to see that Marlene wasn't hurt, yet disappointed that she was evil. And there was also something else, something he was only beginning to understand...
Marlene glared at him.
"Marlene, I knw you're evil, but listen to me! I know you had feelings for me, and I understand now, that I have feelings for you. Will you come back, and be good again? Marlene?"
"Look here, Skipper," she snarled. "I don't know wht you're thinking, but I NEVER loved you, nor will I EVER!" she slapped him hard, and left the room...
Skipper was shocked. He wasn't able to convince Marlene, the nicest person he'd ever met, to come back the good side.
"What are we going to do, Skippah?" Private cried, watching Marlene storm out of the room..
"I.. I don't know..."
(Are we the only ones playing this?)
"Maybe one of us should follow her and try and convince her to become good again without raising suspicion." "I'll go!" Eggy volunteered. "I'm smaller, so it'll be less easy for anyone to spot me!"
"Alright, but be careful," Skipper warned, as the tiny duckling scampered away. "Be careful..."

(I think so...)
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
(Lol... where is everyone?)

For the next few moments Eggy was easily spying on Marlene, watching her every move then all of a sudden, Eggy couldn't find her anywhere!

"I've Failed the..... mission..." Eggy Said in a gloomy way.

Just then a wet, blue handkerchief covered Eggy's mouth. He tried to yell in horror but all of a sudden he became drowsier and drowsier feeling tired as ever. and soon enough... he was knocked out..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
(I wanna join this again, but I'm too lazy to read like ten pages to get caught up. x3)
(I think you'll be fine if you just read the last few pages, since the start of the story is pretty irrelevant to what's happening now.)

When Eggy came to, he couldn't see anything, just darkness. He soon realized he was blindfolded and would probably stay that way for quite a while.

(And now I have no idea how to continue. I guess I'll just leave it to you guys.)
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
(I'm just going to recap what happened during 11-14)
-Someone named the Jackal took Skipper into a Dark Alley...
-The Jackal turns out to be older Skipper
-Kitka captured Private (Kitka is evil)
-Private is now evil
-In the future, All of the animals outside the zoo are killed.
-Future Skipper (FS) Has limited amount of time in the past
= IF THE WORLD ISN'T SAVED, IT'LL GO INTO HORROR BUT IF IT IS SAVED, FUTURE SKIPPER WILL VANISH FOREVER.
-Rico is now on the Hoboken team's side
-Skipper gets knocked out and sees the entire Zoo is gone.
-Private becomes nice again and sees that Skipper is gone
-Private tries to convince the other animals into being nice again!
-Private and Eggy work together to convince all the animals and saving Skipper
-Private is now faced with 2 situations... help Skipper or Stay with Kitka
-Everyone was brain washed and turned evil
-Skipper decided to get everyone's memory back
-Everyone's brains get restored except for Marlene
-SKipper confessess that he loves marlene but due to the brainwash, Marlene never had feelings for him and never will.
-And Finally, Eggy spys on Marlene but is knocked out by a mysterious person and blindfolded...

The rest of the story depends on you.

(Sorry if I skipped a couple things, I was just skimming through)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sarah12499 said…
Eggy heard a voice in the backround, it was Marlene she had sneaked away while he wasn't looking and knocked him out!
(ok i'm done :P i'm also tired)