Penguins of Madagascar Story Creator!

penguinlover723 posted on May 17, 2012 at 04:00AM
Ok so the rules of the game is that someone writes down a sentance or 2 and it can make sense or no sense at all. Then the next person will try to come up with another sentance or 2...

For Example,
One Person might say....
One day in the Lemur Habitat....
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
While the next person says.
Skipper was hula hooping a cheerio
and so on
RULES!
- No swearing
- No more than 3 sentences please!
- Don't post twice in a row please! let others have a chance too!

i'll start off with..
Kowalski was eating a sandwich when Private....

(NOTE: I'll probably update what's going on every 3 or so pages! 7/8/13)
last edited on Jul 09, 2013 at 03:58AM

Penguins of Madagascar 333 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 333

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
smile
"Untie me Skipper, please" cried Private's fake voice.

"Hang on, this won't take long soldier" said Skipper

The ropes that once held Private tightly by his waists were now dislodged.

"Now come on Soldier" Skipper said as he turned his back...

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Big mistake. Private tackled him, and pinned him down.
"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like?"
"Trying to kill me!"
"Exactly!"
smile
Before he knew it, Private was hit by a shovel, rendering him incapacitated for a short time.

"Come with me if you wanna live Skipper" the mysterious hooded figure told him.

"Wh-what, who are you?" he asked

"The Jackal" the figure told him

"The Jackal? What kind of name is that?"

He didn't answer further but just kept tugging Skipper's right flipper.

"We don't have much time, hurry"
last edited over a year ago
big smile
"Where are we going?" Skipper gasped, reluctently following this person.
"Shh," it said. "I'll tell you what's going on when we get there!'
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
They kept running and running till they reached a small dark alley, just on the north side of the street, not far from the Hoboken zoo. As soon they stop, Skipper struggles to free his right flipper.

"Ok I think it's safe, now we can talk"

"Umm alright, now would you mind explaining yourself, why did you save me, and your indentity mysterious stranger?" asked Skipper.

"You don't remember me Skipper? It's me, no actually well I'm, oh I'll just take off my hood"

The identity of the Jackal was revealed, it was none other than Skipper himself, but much older.

"You're me?!" present Skipper asked, confused.
"Yes," Futrue Skipper replied, with one of his- their -signiture grins.
"Explain yourself!" Skipper demanded, pointing an acussing flipper at himself. (confused yet? XD) "I bet you're a spy, dressed as me! Tell me something we, and ONLY WE would know!"
smile
"No Skipper, I'm really you, look I'm gonna perform some moves that we know" Future Skipper said as he does complicated fighting moves.

Present Skipper beak dropped with awe, now convinced that it really is his older self.

"Well that explains everything, now I believe ya', so now tell me why did you come back to the past?"

"I came here from the future to warn you. You've put your friends in danger"

"Danger? How? We only came here to save Private, what's so wrong about that?" present Skipper asked.

"That's the problem, saving Private! He's now turned evil, and-"
"WHAT?" Skipper bellowed, hios voice echoing off the alley walls. Now, he was pacing up and down the alley, in a fluster.
"This can't be, this can't be happening!" he faced his furtue self, throwing his flippers in the air in exhasperation. "Not MY Private!"
smile
"Yes, Skipper, you should have saved him on that building while you had a chance. I know I didn't"

Future Skipper is now about to tell Present Skipper even more bad news

"Even worse, you also have endangered your two other men, Kowalski and Rico"

"Kowalski and Rico? Hmmp they wouldn't dare to cross the darkside, especially Rico, he's tough as nails" shrugged off Skipper.

"Oh no, you're wrong younger me, this isn't just Kitka, this Kitka came from my future. And she is very convincing, just like Hitler when he lead his troops to war. We have to go back and save them" replied Future Skipper.
big smile
"But... but how? And how did you come to the past? And what about the time space continueum Kowalski is jibber-jabbering about all that time?" Skipper asked. "Hey, maybe his science IS useful" he added quieter.
"Everything will be answered in ue time, Skipper," replied the other. "Just do as I say, and we'll do this!"
surprise
Without time to waste, they headed back to Hoboken Zoo, hopeful that they got back in time to save his soldiers.

"Kowalski, Rico, where are you?" should by the Skipper's in unison.

"Right here Skipper" replied Kowalski in shivering, confused voice

"What wrong Kowalski?" Present Skipper asked.

"It's Rico, they got him and took him underground" cried out Kowalski

"It's already happening, just like in my past, we're all doomed" said Future Skipper.
For the first time, Kowalski noticed the strange presance of duplicate Skippers.
"Wha... what's going on?" he asked, still shocked and somewhat frightened from the recent events.
smile
'Well explain when we regroup back at the HQ"

Back in the penguins habitat

"Hmm not much has changed since I last saw this place" commented by Future Skipper

"Ok so tell us Future me, what did happened with your future anyway, we wanna hear it" demanded Present Skipper.

He wanted answers that would other wise be painful and hard to explain.

"Alright I'll tell you, but first we need to gather every zooster to tell the story, trust me, they're gonna need it. You and Kowalski need all the help you can get!" said Future Skipper.
(LOL, Max, HQ MEANS headquarters)

Once all the animals were gathered, and a quick explanation of the situation was told, Skipper once again demanded an explanation.
"Ok," began Future Skipper...
smile
(sorry, just got a little excited)

"It all started when Private was kidnapped by Kitka and her cronies. Much like what is happening here at the present time now. I didn't know I was falling into a trap that time"

However as Skipper was telling his story, Julien interrupted "Eh could you hurry up, I need to be getting back to me time. You know as part of my royal rituals"
laugh
"RINGTAIL! There may BE no more 'royal me time' if we don't stop these guys!" Skippers snapped.
big smile
"Ahem boys, if you don't mind we want to listen to his story" added Marlene

"Yeah you guys, listen to her pls! This could be a fun story" said Leonard, eager to listen.

"Alright, but first don't you have to tell them something about you" Present Skipper winked at him.

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me" replied Future Skipper

He took off his hood for the second time and everyone was aghast.
"WHA....WHA....WAH...." was all Julian could say, while Phil signed something Mason didn't want to translate. Maurice and Mort stared, while all the other animals gaseped loudly, dropping the oxygin level of the room to fifty per cent. (XD) Marlene, showing no signs of shock, waited paitently for everyone to calm down.
"Now, if I may continue?" Future Skipper asked.
smile
"Go ahead, they'll get used to it"

"Now that I got all your attention, I will continue. As me, Kowalski and Rico were trying to save Private. When we discovered him, the right side of his face was sort of robotic, as if it had been deliberately planted into him. The three of us tried to restrain Private, but even with all our combined strength we were no match for him. He took down Rico first, then Kowalski without difficulty. That left me still standing against Private. I couldn't believe it, I was fighting against my own soldier. I proved to be toughest one yet, but somehow he managed knock me off my feet"

"Yes go on!' said Maurice.
big smile
"I'm not entirely sure what happened next, but I found myself pinned, and punched and beaten and bruised. I didn't wanna hurt the boy, but what choice did I have? He was gonna kill me!"
"And?" Marlene pormpted.
smile
"They locked me in a prison without food and water. I didn't know how long I was out, Thankfully using my wits, I was able to escape from the prison. I looked for my teammates but with no luck. Then I immediately went back to the zoo and found the place was in disarray, as if it had been hit by a tornado. I went inside the HQ and found the place was almost ransacked and everything was out of place. I went outside, looking for any survivors that may still be alive.

"Hello, is anyone still here? Marlene? Burt? Roy? Anyone?"

"There was complete silence, not a single word was uttered except the rustling of leaves falling to the ground. I was desperate for a companion, I never felt so alone for the longest time without my team"
crying
"When he came back! Private returned. He glared at me with such hatred with the same eyes that used to gaze at me with love and admiration. Now, he was my enemy, and I knew I had to fight him."

By now, Future Skipper was looking towards the ground, trying to hide his tears of the terrible memory.
"What happened next?" Mason asked.
"I.. I-I... I did what I never thought I'd have to do to any of my team; espescially Private.."

(Oh my goodness, this is getting sad. This would make a GREAT fan fiction! A Skipper from the future comes to warn the team of some terrible events that are to happen in the future!)
big smile
( why don't you make a one, I'd love to read it :D)

"I tried to fight as hard as I can even though I had no chance of beating him. Luckily the HQ was my domain and that traps that were once set for any intruders have not gone off yet. Now I had the advantage over him. I flipped the switch activating the lazers. But he was crazily fast, he dodged every single one of them. Next I used fire against him, literally. He escaped with no single burns to his body. Eventually all the traps proved useless. But I had still one option left.

"You think you can beat me Skipper?" he asked, growling angrily.

"No but this might"

I turned on a Solar Panel that emits a bright light then quickly put on glasses to protect my sight. It almost blinded him temporarily. Now's my chance to get back at him. I tapped Private lightly at the back and when he turned around I gave him a sucker punch, knocking him on the ground.
"It hurt, and not just my fist. It hurt to see him like this; injured, and because of me. But I had no choice. I quickly tied him up, hoping he'd be out for a while, and started seaching for me team..."
smile
"But then I realized that if they made Private evil, they could do the same to everyone else they kidnapped. I will be outnumbered and sure to lose. That's when I came up with a goal, I had to find new recruits that will help me stop Kitka and her cronies evil plan. I went to the sewers to recruit the Rat King and his friends, sure he was a bit hard sometimes, but when a crisis like this arises, I had no choice but to try convincing him."
laugh
":Of course, I DID get the beating of my life, but in the end, he agreed. Once I told him that he could beat up all the enemies."
smile
"So did he join you?" interrupted Kowalski

"Kowalski you know he's in the middle of telling us the answer, why'd you interrupt him?" said an annoyed Skipper.
"Yes, Kowalski, he did. But I should have known they would turn on me." Furture Skipper sighed. "We must come up with a plan to stop them al!"
big smile
"I'm not done yet people, there's still one part of the story I haven't told all of you"

"Well hurry it up, who knows what they're doin' to Rico right now" said Present Skipper.

"Ok, ok, I'll make this quick. It's about the park residents, outside this zoo" replied Future Skipper.
laugh
(Ummm, uh......)

"Kitka and her gang have killed off all of you!" he excplaimed, receving a gasp of horror from Archie, Fred, Antonio, Mother Duck, Eggy, Ramona, Samuel, (what's his other bro's name?), Elmer, and Max.
smile
(Bradley is the last one)

"You saw them getting killed? All of them, then where are the bodies lying around?" asked Skipper

"Well no, we didn't actually see any of them get killed, but we did hear screams of pain and agony" said Mother Duck as tears roll down her cheeks.

She hugged her ducklings for comfort.

"It was horrible, you can't even begin to imagine what they did to them. I wish we could have done something, but even we are too terrified to help, but if we did, who knows what might have happened. We were the lucky ones, they were too busy that they did not notice us" exclaimed a concerned Archie.

"Well I guess you people are the only ones I can count for help right now, so will you help me, pls? We are the last hope for this world" asked Skipper
"We are not sure," Future Skipper replied with a sigh. "But I cannot stay too much longer!" he quickly added. "I only had limited accsess to the past, and it's almost up. I must tell you something else, very quickly!'
smile
"Well what is it?" asked Skipper

"If you people ever save this world, my horrible future that once existed, will all vanish" replied Future Skipper

"Say wha?" asked Skipper, confused

Kowalski tried to explain it in a manner they all understand

"Process of cancellation Skipper, he came from a timeline where nearly everything was destroyed, he came back to the present to change what hasn't been done yet, if we are able to pull thru and save the present time from becoming bad, the future itself will likely change, and the good future cancels out the bad future. Simply to say it's like Future Skipper himself, and his bad future never existed."
"Oh, I see," Skipper nodded. "Now, let's come up with a plan."

They all spent the sleepless night, coming up with the plan of action...
big smile
"It's not gonna be easy infiltrating, the Hoboken Zoo now" said Future Skippper "With Rico now on their side, we'd have to be even stealthier than before, not setting any of the traps"

"Don't worry 'bout that Future me, they may have Rico on their side, but we still have Kowalski, he's got the brains of a scientific genius, we can easily out do those traps in a snap"

"Oh I see, in my time, Kowalski himself made lesser mistakes as he got older, I'm sure your will too. We need to do this quick because I only have a limited time plus I need to bring Future Kitka with me"
smile
"Wait, you're bringing the enemy?" Skipper blurted out.
over a year ago Skipperlovah258 said…
"In order to stop her from causing any more chaos in the present, I have to bring her back with me to the future so I can make sure she gets locked up properly." replied Future Skipper.
"I'm still not complately undertsnaind," Marlene said. "This is future Skipper, and he's bringing furture Kitka to the past? But what about the space time continum thingy?"
smile
"That's the reason he's bringing Kitka into the future Marlene, to fix the space time continuum, at least if he brings her back there, she will disappear forever along with him. The bad future will be cancelled out, their future I mean." said Present Skipper

"That's a bit of a plot twist, so not only does the villain be destroyed and get her demise, but also the hero himself" she said.

"Well sometimes we all make sacrifiices, and I'm making the biggest one yet" replied Future Skipper
smile
"So, when do we begin th plan?" Kowalski asked.
smile
"Oh yeah, go check on the zoosters and see if they're done" motioned Skipper to Kowalski.

"Aye Sir" said Kowalski

Just when Kowalski was calling all the zoosters, a smoke bomb ignited on the far east of the zoo.
An explosion was heard as the bomb went off, startling everyone. Swarms of birds, led by Kitka, filled the zoo, sttacking everyone. One small penguin belly slid through all the chaos towards Skipper.
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
big smile
(Seriously? I leave for a few days and this is the material I have to work with? *Sigh* I'll get typing...)Skipper was holding up quite well against Rico, Savio, and Antonio. Until Private tackled him from behind. He flailed around, trying to get his youngest solider off his face.(X3)
laugh
(LOL, sorry...)

"Private! What has gotten into you?" he grunted, finally pinning him down.
"Skippah! I have a confession..." Private's face was full of hatred, but his eyes showed something else. Skipper couldn't quite figure it out, and had almost gotten it, when he was knocked aside by Kitka.
"He won't bother you anymore, Private," she smirked, as the unconsious Skipper was carried away by Savio. Private watched him being taken away, sudden feeling filling his heart...

(NOW I feel like writing a fan fic similar to this... kinda... Anyone object?)
crying
"Ugh what happened, I feel like a brick hit my head" Present Skipper said, with vision still blurry.

He was trying to make sense of what had happened.

"Ow it really hurts. Oh I'm in my habitat, is it me or is everything that had happened just a dream, hmm I wonder?"

He noticed no one wasn't around in the HQ so he took a walk outside. The whole zoo was empty. Nothing but skid marks left on the ground and the bright power of the moon illuminating Skipper's face.

"So it wasn't a dream, it really was real and now they took my friends, all of them"

Just then he felt a soft tug on his right flipper. It was Eggy, he was all alone, hungry, tired and shivering from the cold.

"They took your friends Mr. Skipper, the whole park residents and my family" he said as he couldn't contain his emotions.

He buried his face in his Skipper's feathers and started crying.

In a sad tone Skipper told himself "That's it it's over"
Back at Kitka's base, Private stared sadly out the window. All the other animals, now all evil, were celebrating their triumph.
"Private," Kitka said, handing him a fish. "Stop sulking, and start partying." She went back to the table. Private stared at the fish, and pushed it away, muttering to himself.
"Somehow I feel this isn't right..."
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
"What do you mean, something isn't right?" Dr. Blowhole demanded.(Remember Blowhole? From the beginning?) He was the diabolical mind behind the whole operation, one made successful by other enemies of Skipper.(Well, there has to be some explanation to why he just disappeared from the plot...) "We've defeated Skipper, our greatest foe. We should be celebrating." "I don't know..." Private muttered. "He was my leader, and I betrayed him." "Nothing less than he deserved!" Doris said. "Do you not remember how he treated you like you were disposable? How he used you? You've just opened your eyes to a great new possibility, Private. One to get vengeance on the so called leader of yours who treated you like vermin." Her words were convincing and sounded sweet, but deep inside, the young naive solider knew she was wrong. Yes, Skipper sometimes did tend to treat him badly. But Private knew that deep inside, Skipper really cared about him. A series of images flashed through his head; times that Skipper had taken care of him, treated him like he was his own son. A strange feeling flooded through him. It was strange, but Private recognized it for what it was. It was love. The true bonding of a father and son. The bonds of evil fell away, for love can overcome all. Then Private thought of his betrayal. One small tear formed and fell from his eyes. Would Skipper forgive him?
(Sorry for going overboard. But I just couldn't resist! I think sometimes I have the opposite of writer's block. :3)
big smile
( true that, look at what I added, i always go overboard since I can't stand not sharing the whole story that's in my mind)

"I need to find a way out, but I'd have to do it without suspicion" said Private.

Meanwhile back at the zoo

"Alright Eggy, since we are the only ones left, we'll need to sneak in to that facility and get everyone back"

There was silence, Eggy just kept staring at him, with a faceless expression.

"Oh who am I kidding!, I'm nothing without my team, and with only two of us..we'll we pretty much screwed" said Skipper

"Not true old chap, there's three of us now,, and I'm not about to let them win" replied by a voice coming from the entrance of the penguins habitat.

"Mr. Skipper, who's the old guy with white hair and a funny face?" asked Eggy, curious.

"I beg your pardon child?" replied by the voice.
(erm... what? Ok...)

The old man, surprisingly short for a human, waddled towards them. Waddled? That was odd for a human. When he reached them, he removed his hair and beard.
"Private?" Skipper gasped, with an unbeliving expression on his face.
"Yes, sir, Skippah," Private replied shyly, and nervously. Skipper recognised the way he said his name, and knew that it could only be him. He moved forward, and embraced his young soldier.
"I was so worried about you," he whispered, trying to control his emotion filling up inside him. Private buried his head in Skipper's feathers, taking comfort from the warm, familiar feel of them.
"Where are th others?" Skipper asked, as they pulled away.
"They don't see it," Private replied, sadly. "They think it's better to be evil, and they don't see the truth!" He hung his head. "I'm sorry I betrayed you," he muttered. Skipper looked at him, and Private knew he was forgiven. Eggy just watched, then spoke up.
"We have to find them, and make them good again!" he annouced.
"Skippah," Private said. "I have a plan..."

(LOL, don't we all go overboard?)
big smile
"Ok Private, I know this isn't usually what I expected but, I'm holding you in charge for this mission, we are now your soldiers and we our advantage is that you might have some secret intel on those creeps"

"So what's your plan Mr. Private sir?" asked Eggy