Penguins of Madagascar Story Creator!

penguinlover723 posted on May 17, 2012 at 04:00AM
Ok so the rules of the game is that someone writes down a sentance or 2 and it can make sense or no sense at all. Then the next person will try to come up with another sentance or 2...

For Example,
One Person might say....
One day in the Lemur Habitat....
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
While the next person says.
Skipper was hula hooping a cheerio
and so on
RULES!
- No swearing
- No more than 3 sentences please!
- Don't post twice in a row please! let others have a chance too!

i'll start off with..
Kowalski was eating a sandwich when Private....

(NOTE: I'll probably update what's going on every 3 or so pages! 7/8/13)
last edited on Jul 09, 2013 at 03:58AM

Penguins of Madagascar 333 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 333

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
"This is stupid, I can't be evil and flying at the same time, I can't control myself!"
"Skippah, help!" Private cried, as he was blown away by a strong gust of wind, and straight towards an areoplane engine.
"Kowalski, analsys!" Skipper barked.
"If we don't save him soon, he will be shredded into lots of little pieces. I recomend we..."
over a year ago Skilenerulz152 said…
put our new found powers to use." he said. "Alright. Let's go then." said Marlene, and flew after the poor penguin. Skipper gasped, "Marlene wait!"...

(Hint: Maybe we could add a little Skilene?)
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
smile
While flying into the airplane engine trying to save Private, the otter herself also is being pulled in, unable to escape the strong current of the wind. "Skipper help me, it's pulling me in aaaah!"

"Little word of advice Marlene, never fly directly into an airplane engine while in the air" Skipper said as he flew towards her direction.
smile
Marlene and Private clung to each other in fear, awaiting the hero.
"SKIPPAH, HELP!"
Skipper grabbed onto Private's outstrached flipper, as he flew over the top of the engine's current, just out of the danger zone. Marlene was pulled him them, due to her tight grip on Private's ither flipper.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
smile
They were almost out of the danger when Julien, flying carelessly through the air, accidentally pushed Skipper, Marlene and Private back into the engine's flight path.

"Oops" said Julien.

"Ringtail you idiot!" replied Skipper in an angry voice.

"Whatever you do, don't let go" said Skipper. " Like we have a choice?" retorted Marlene

The wind carried them further inside, but Skipper's tight grip on the edge on engine saved all three of them. "I don't know how I long I can hold this on". What's worse is that Marlene's tail is only 15 yards away from the engine blades.

last edited over a year ago
big smile
(You do realise fifteen yards if fairly far, but anywho XD)

"Thanks for the encouraging thought," Marlene snapped, tightening her grip on Private's flipper. Poor Private was being stretched between Skipper and Marlene's holds, as they were sucked in.
"Make it stop!" Private cried. Skipper's flipper lost grip, and they flew towards the sharp blades...

(since I don't know what'll come next, I'm on the edge of my seat...metephorically...)
smile
(sorry 'bout that, I'm not really good at math)

Then from who knows where, a rope, with a lasso tied at it's tip, was coiled tightly at Skipper's waist.

"Hang on guys, were going to pull you out" said Kowalski as he held on to Rico's feet while the maniac penguin was pulling them out. It was luck that Rico acquired super strength as his power can pull them to safety.

Maurice, who was tugging at Kowalski's hips, was also helping them, followed by Julien who was grabbing his tail, and Mort who was at very end, also aided. Together they formed a long chain to save their friends.

Hans was just flying around, still smirking at them.
But Marlene's grip was weakening, and her sweaty hand slipped. Private franticlly tried to save her, and unintentionally let go of Skipper in the process...
big smile
"Marlene and Private just kept falling and falling until Uncle Nigel, flying in his plane called "The British Fighter" caught his attention.

"Is that a flying otter and a penguin?, you don't see those everyday"

Nigel uses his binoculars to get a better view of them

'My jollies, that's not just a penguin, that's Private! and some otter I don't know, they're not flying, they're falling! Hang on youngsters, Uncle Nigel is coming to save you"

Nigel's plane quickly nose dives towards Private and Marlene.
laugh
It keeps coming and coming, almost reaching them, when Hans jumped on top of Nigel, and took over the controls, making the plane turn in the opposite direction. Nigel couldn't fight back, because he was unconsious...

(oohh, the exciment! XD)
big smile
"Marlene!" shouted Skipper as he let cut the lasso and started plummeting towards the ground.

Although without the ability to fly, but with his experience falling from the sky longer than any his comrades and his flying powers, he was able to manipulate the wind current, eventually he redirected himself eyeing at the plane's controls.

"I'm coming for ya Han's"

While at the controls, Hans kept smirking at Marlene and Private, falling at an incredible rate, without even realizing Skipper was about to pounce on him.

"Hey Han's, look up, Hiyaaah!"
"AHH! Skipper?" Hans shrieked. "Vat are you doing here?"
"Saving my friends!" Skipper snapped.
"But they are falling," Hans pointed out.
big smile
"And so are you" Skipper grabs Han's feet and throws him overboard.

"Aaah" yelled Hans

"And now I'm taking control, get it? Taking control? Ah forget it, I'm wasting my time. Hang on guys, I'm coming for ya"

What Skipper doesn't know is that Hans is still clinging tightly at the rudder of the plane and is now struggling to get back at him.

Uncle Nigel wakes up after having been unconscious for 5 minutes.
"Ow what happened lad, and where's Private?!" said Nigel, while stroking his head.
laugh
"He'll be here soon!" Skipper replied, zooming towards Marlene and Private.
"Not on my watch!" Hans snapped, landing back in the plane.
"Aw, 'cmon!" Skipper growled. "Is there no getting rid of this guy?"
big smile
"We're not all going to fit in Skipper, this plane can only hold two people at the same time, we must..."
before he finishes his sentence, Hans slaps Nigel unconscious again.

"Oh great, more problems, would you just get off Hans, I still need to save people"

"Not a chance Skippah, I won't let you save any of them" said Skipper.

Hans lunges at him now getting half of the controls, where they both fight for it, Skipper on the right while Hans on the left.

Between fighting his enemy, saving his friends, Uncle Nigel still unconscious, and with no more capacity on the plane things couldn't get any worse for Skipper, until...
Nigel suddenly slipped out of the plane, from all the jiggling.
"Are you kidding me?" SKipper cried, kicking Hans out of the plane once again. He quickly dipped the plane, and caught Nigal on the wing.
"Nowto save Marlene and- THEY'RE NOT FALLING!"
smile
"Hi Skipper, me and Marlene are having nose dive contest to see who can land on the ground first" Private said, while flying.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we all have powers, including me, but wait didn't Kowalski say that these powers are only temporary?"

FLASHBACK:

"I calculate that our mutated powers will only last about 3 hours, after that well, we're back to normal and we lose everything"

AT PRESENT

"I remember now, it was 3 hours ago, 3 long hours of torture, and all this time they can fly, but wait, from the position of the sun, I can tell three hours are almost up, I better tell them to get in here before it's too late"

But first I gotta save Nigel.
So, zooming towards the falling penguin, he caught Nigal on the wing, then flew up level to his free-falling friends.
"Get in NOW! You're time's almost up!"
"But Skippah," Private protested, as Marlene climbed into the plane. "There is now way it's been three hou- AAAHHHHSSSS!!!!!!"
big smile
"Drat, it's already over, where are Kowalski and Rico anyway?"

Skipper sees from afar a small dot approaching towards him, "what is that, a missile?"

He leaned for a closer look and realized it was a blimp with Kowalski, Rico, Maurice, Mort, Julien, and even a tied up Hans inside. "Well what took them so long?"

Just when Skipper thinks he was saved, the fuel in his plane runs out, and it goes into a free fall.

"HOOOVVVEEERRR DAAAAMMMMM!!!!" he scream, while falling. Private fell hard onto the wings of the plane, and was knocked out cold. Kowalski quickly threw a rope to Skipper, who grabbed it, jumped onto the wings annd scooped up Private, tied the rope around Nigel, and held onto him, then jumped off the plane, and was pulled up by Rico and Kowalski.

(this is turning into an epic rescue)
smile
Things got a whole lot worse when it was Marlene's turn to be rescued, while trying to grab the rope, she slipped and hit her head on the wings of the plane, knocking her out cold, and then fell off the plane.

"Marlene!" yelled Skipper

"I knew it was a bad idea for her to come along" replied an agitated Kowalski
big smile
Private grabbed the rope, now untied from Nigel, and tied around his own waist. He trust into Kowalski's flippers, and jumped from the plane...
big smile
"I'm coming Marlene" said Private

Just in the nick of time, he was able to grab her paw at the last second, trying not to let it go as hard as he can

"That's the spirit Private" said Skipper "Now pull him up boys"

"You're safe now Marlene" said a relieved Private. Their ordeal was almost over until the rope, from the heavy weight of both Private and Marlene combined, snapped into two.

"Skippah" yelled a terrified Private

Things even got worse when the storm rolled in.
(Oh goodness, there's a LOT of falling going on! XD)

"Come one, men!" Skipper barked. "We can't let them fall through that storm!" He grabbed the controls, and started steering the blimp downwards, but it was too slow, and time was running short...
big smile
Kowalski apologized to Skipper for using cotton rope instead of nylon

"Sorry for using cotton Skipper, I was on a tight budget"

Skipper cut him off before he could finish his sentence

"Now is not the time for excuses soldier, we'll talk about that later" replied Skipper

"I don't think the blimp is fast enough to catch them" said Maurice, being logical

"Not if I use the jetpack, Rico"

Rico regurgitates the jetpack and Skipper puts it on. Then jumping off the blimp to save Private and Marlene.

(not just that, there's also a gag of Uncle Nigel going unconscious)
worried
(Oh yeah. LOL)

Marlene, now fully consious, and totally aware of their frightening decent, clung to Private, the same way he clung to her; tightly. They both screamed, in total panic, as the ground came up fastly! Mere seconds before impact, they were suddenly falling up. No, they were flying! Skipper had Marlene on his back, while holding Private tightly by his flippers. Now, it seemed, they had finally won, but their trouble weren't over yet, as Hans, sitting in a tree, and watching, smirked evilly to himself, as his evil plan unfolded. Everything was going acorrding to plan...

(Oopes, I think that was more then three sentances...)
smile
After a long battle they finally got home, as they were planning to celebrate, Uncle Nigel woke up again.

"Uncle Nigel, you're safe, thank goodness" said Private

"Yes, yes, lad, I'm glad it's over too" replied Nigel in a low soft voice.

"Say, where's that...WHACK! Uncle Nigel received a blow to the head with a shovel by Hans who had escaped, knocking him out instantly.

Now prepared to execute his plan, his released sleeping gas into the atmosphere, while wearing a gas mask.

"What the duece..." Skipper managed to mutter, before he, and Kowalski, Rico and Marlene, all lost consiousness.
"Skippah, what's...going...on?" Private gasped, collapsing beside his leader.
"Now, for stage two," Hans smirked...
over a year ago Skipperlovah258 said…
After many hours, the team finally regained consciousness. They found themselves tied up and hanging over a pool of sharks. The animals screamed, simultaneously, in pure terror as one of the ferocious beasts leapt out of the water, snapping its jaws barely an inch away from Marlene's dangling tail...

(Hint: Maybe we could add some romance? :) Just sayin')
(No higher than PG-13 XD)

"Skippah! Do something!" Private cried, wishing he could sheild his eyes with his tied-up flippers.
"I can't, Private," Skipper said, though gritted beak. "I'm tied-up, too, you know!"
"Hello, my fenemies..."
"What, who said that?"

Skipper heard a familiar voice, but could not recognize the face.
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
smile
It took Skipper a while to realize that it was Manfreedi and Johnson!
"Manfreedi? JOHNSON?" ....

(Skipparlovah258- Yes they can fall in love)
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
(Oh wow, Manfredi and Johnson? This is a hard one. XD)

"WHAT?! B-but... you're dead!" Private stammered, gaping at the two penguins.

"All a ruse, um... what's that one's name?" Johnson stated, pointing at looking to Skipper for an answer.

"That's Private...," Skipper answered. "If you faked your own death, why haven't I heard from you since? And why are you here now?"

"We spent years in hiding, tracking our old foe Hans until we finally found this hidden HQ. We saw you get captured on one of the security cameras that we rigged and came to find you. Looks like we got here just in time, too," Manfredi explained. "Now hold on, we'll get you down from there, Skipper, as well as your team, your lemur tag-a-longs, and your girlfriend."

(That was a little long, apologies!)
smile
"She's not my girlfriend" replied Skipper

As they getting everyone down from the trap, out of nowhere a pack of hungry wolves came running towards Manfreedi and Johnson.

"Guys look out, there are wolves behind you" yelled Private.
big smile
Manfreedi and Johnson calmly turned around, smiling. They held out some steaks.
"There there, my pretties," Mandfreedi smiled, stroking one of the wolves.
"These are our pets," Johnson explained. "They won't hurt you."
smile
"Hey wait, Skippah, where's my Uncle Nigel?" asked Private

"Right Here lad" said Nigel with a smirk on his face, all while coming out from the dark.

"Uncle Nigel, you're alright" replied by his nephew

Suddenly Nigel then pulls out a lever, releasing a net, thus capturing everyone in it including Manfredi and Johnson, suspending them in the air.
laugh
"Not again!" Skipper growled.
Kowalski quickly covered Private's eyes, as Nigel remove his skin, thus revealing Hans, once again with an evil smirk.
"You think you can win so easilly?" he laughed.
"Where's Uncle Nigel?" Private snapped. Hans revealed him, tied up and unconsious...again...
smile
"Well you forget, my Danish foe, there's more than ten of us and only one of you, what are you gonna do about it?" said Skipper with huge grin on his face.

"Oh I've prepared for this moment Skippah, I knew I'd vat I vould be outnumbered, so I brought a few your zoo friends along"

"Oh everybody, it's time to come out now"

The first one came out and it was a brainwashed Burt, followed by the chimps, Joey, the gorillas, Leonard, Roger, Roy, and the rest of the zoo animals.

"You fiend, what did you do to them?" asked Skipper.
"By the looks of it, he brainwahsed them, Skipper," Kowalski analysed.
"I know that, Kowalski!" Skipper said, agitated.
"What are we going to do?" Private cried, as Ted circle around underneath them, growling.
smile
"You know what we have to do boys!" shouted Skipper

"But we can't fight them Skipper, they're our friends" cried out Kowalski, begging him not to hurt the zoo animals.

"I know Kowalski, but sometimes we gottta make life's hard choices, maybe we can take out 2 for each us, better make those choices quickly people"

"Prepare for your end Skippah. Release the net" replied Hans as the lever was pulled down.

(dramatic music)

"Get ready!" said Skipper as the net was released.
Kowalski went for the chemilians, having defeated them before, while Rico went crazy on Roy and Burt. Skipper fought Bada and Bing, while Private, bringing his armour out of nowhere, ook on Barry and Leonard. Joey proved hardest to fight, and it took all four penguins, plus the lemurs and Marlene to fight him, and ever then it was chalange to take him down. But eventually, they did it, standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by their unconsious friends, gasping for breath.
smile
"So what now Hans?, we took all of them down, got anymore secrets to hide?"

"Actually I do, I've timed this place to selfdestruct in 20 minutes, hahaha"

With a jetpack already strapped to his back, Hans escapes once more into the air.

"So long Skipper!"

"Hey guys, umm we need to get everyone out of here before this whole place blows up, all in 20 minutes!" said Marlene, running around frantically.
"But most of these guys wheigh a TON!" Private exclaimed, throwing his flippers on the air. He then waddled over, pick up Barry, as he was still in his armour.
"Kowalski," Skipper groaned, pointing at his options guy. "Options!"
smile
"Well we could, try waking them all up, so we can all run out of here" said Kowalski

"What?! that is the lamest option yet Kowalski, and at a time like this?" replied Skipper, fuming mad.

"Well we don't have exactly anything here we can use to carry heavy animals like Burt, not even Rico could barf an item fast enough to get him out of here" retorted Kowalski, being logical.

"Speaking of our friends, where are Manfredi and Johnson anyway?" Skipper asked, curious.
That was when they heard a scream from Marlene. Private was at her side in a jiffy.
"What is it?"
"Manfreedi and Johnson are DEAD!" Marlene cried, a horrified expression on her face.
smile
"Great, now I can really confirm they're dead. Ok there's only one other choice, we have to disarm that bomb, how much time do we have before the whole place goes Kaboom Kowalski?

"Exactly 15 minutes"

"New plan, Kowalski you deactivate the bomb, everyone else, get our friends out of here anyway you can, even the big ones. No one must be left behind, now Go, go go!" commanded Skipper

Under his command everyone worked as hard as they can to get to safety.

"Burt wake up, Burt" said Private, meanwhile Uncle Nigel was conscious again. "Private lad, help me pls."
"UNCLE NIGEL!!!! YOU'RE OKAY!!!" cheered Private throwing himself at his uncle, knocking him over.

"I'm glad to see you too Private, but if you don't mind, please get off of me."

"Oh sorry." mumbled Private sheepishly, standing up. He pulled his uncle up and they both waddled to Kowalski.

"Having a little trouble there, lad?" Nigel asked the strategist, "Maybe I can help you...

(Sorry if it's a little long!)
"Oh, yes please, Unce Nigel!" Private cried happily, leading him over to Burt. "He won't wake up, and we have only, Kowalski?"
"thity-two seconds," Kowalski replied, not looking up from his work.
smile
"Thirty-two seconds? That doesn't give us much time, what do we do?"said Private

"Don't worry Private, I know how to disarm this bomb, we just..." before Nigel could provide a solution, a wrench came flying out of nowhere, and knocked him out cold. Nigel fell flat on the cold, hard concrete floor.

"Oops, sorry 'bout that penguins" said Julien
laugh
(Man! Nigel's getting knocked out an awful lot!)

"Julien!" scolded Private, glaring at the self-proclaimed lemur king, "What're you doing?"

"Sorry. I was aiming at Mort." replied the ringtail, pointing towards the dough eyed mouse lemur standing behind the young penguin.