NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 7556

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
^ Knowing Eli David like we do, I'd say yes. He's such an S.O.B!
< Listening to music and about to get a snack :)
v Do you prefer Shannon or Jenny?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Shannon. I like Jenny, but Gibbs seemed so happy with his family.
< Pretty much same as before.
v I love Cote De Pablo's song "Temptation"... if Tony had been with her when she was under cover what do you think he would have said or done after seeing her in that sexy dress & hearing her sing?
heart
^ I made a pick about this on the Tiva spot! :D Anyway, I don't think he would've been able to resist, put it that way! xD
< Listening to music and making icons.
v What do you think has been the best episode so far this season?
heart
**Really I didn't see it... or maybe I did. lol

^ Arrghhh! You're really gonna make me choose? Hmm... Truth or Consequences for obvious reasons.. I mean they rescued her! How awesome was that?! Or Reunion again for obvious reasons... I for sure thought it was going to go further than that kiss on the cheek!
< Working & eating pretzels
v Do you think Vance trusts Ziva or do you think he approved her application to keep an eye on her?
heart
^ That's a good question! I think it's a bit of both, I don't think he wants Eli getting to her.
< Listening to music and straightening my hair.
v Do you think anyone on the team will notice that Ziva hasn't got her Star of David necklace?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ I bet Tony or Abby will after awhile.
< Listening to music and painting my nails.
v Do you think Director David had anything to do with Ziva's capture in Somalia?
big smile
^ Yes, definitely, I have this gut feeling and we obviously haven't seen the last of him.
< Watching Truth or Consequences again.
v If McGee and Abby do get together, obviously Gibbs will know about it, because it's Gibbs, so do you think that means he'll let Tony/Ziva happen too?
heart
^ Yes even Gibbs can't deny their passion. I think even Gibbs wants Tiva to happen! =]
< Still working
v Previously they've killed off 2 main characters (Kate & Jenny) & several others have left the show (Gerald, Director Morrow, etc)... are you worried that in this season or next season another main character will be killed off?
^ I'm trying not to think about it, to be honest with you.
< Listening to music :)
v Which of the men do you think has the whole package?
heart
^ I'd have to say Gibbs. He's like this silver haired fox, super smart and so loving/caring!
< Watching Strong Medicine & redoing my myspace page.
v Who do you think dresses the best (man or woman)?
^ Tony ;)
< Watching a movie.
v What did you think about the ending of 'Bloodbath'?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ If I am thinking of the right episode: awesome the way Abby defended herself. I think it is great how Abby always gets put in danger and manages to save herself about half the time. I kind of felt sorry for her ex though. I mean, he was creepy and stalkerish, but I think he actually cared.
<Relaxing
v Who do you think would've been Eli David's favorite as a child: Ziva, Ari, or her little sister, Tali (sp?)
< I'm gonna say Tali, because even though we never saw her, he just never seemed to care the others. And yes, yay4wicked, you spelt Tali right.
< Watching videos on YouTube and doing picks.
v What is, in your opinion, the worst episode?
heart
^ Hmm... I don't dislike any episodes to be honest but I guess if I had to choose I'd say Season 6 finale b/c of the way it ended & I had to wait foreverrrr to know what happened. But I don't dislike it. lol
< Watching NCIS!
v In "Boxed In" (just watched it for the millionth time this evening) who else loved all the Tivaesque action? (And who loves my word!? lol)
^ I certainly did. I always love their time together, even when they're not so nice(because it makes for good television). And I also like your word, it has a certain ring to it. Haha
< Watching CSI:NY and responding to comments.
v Were you disappointed that they didn't show a new episode yesterday? I was.
heart
Thanks! lol I use it all the time. Everyone just shakes their head. haha

^ I absolutely was soooo sad when they didn't show a new episode Tuesday night. I mean I'm an addict & didn't have my fix so I was very down in the dumps. lol I'm really curious to as why they skipped an episode though.
< Working
v Do you think McGee has what it takes to be a team leader if given the chance?
big smile
Here's an idea as to why they skipped an episode. They are doing Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes this season, so maybe they skipped one to match with the actual occasion? Because obviously Halloween is this week and we saw that episode last week? Just a thought :)

^ Before this season, I would've said no, but now I think he could.
< Watching videos on YouTube.
v Best moment from 'Lost and Found'?
heart
Hmm... yes that is a thought. I'd still like them to let me know.. you know include me in those pertinent decisions! lol =]

^ Aww I love that episode! That kid Carson is adorable! So many great moments... maybe the part where Palmar & Carson are playing pictionary on that white board and Carson thinks its a playboy mansion & Palmer's like "A... A... Playboy...it's a school, Carson...are you sure you don't know Tony DiNozzo?" That's priceless! Or when Tony thinks he's won back his high title & he spells it wrong... that's hilarious! ha!
< Working
v Best moment from "Last Man Standing"?
^ Tony's satellite call with McGee! It was funny when McGee said 'Don't be such a girl!' :)
< Just been to the dentist :(
v Do you think there will be any Tiva in the Thanksgiving or Christmas episodes?
heart
Bad dentist visit? Feel better!

^ Hmm... I sure hope so! Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and with everything that's happened it seems kind of fitting.
< Working.. super busy. Shouldn't even be on here. lol. Just a quick reply then back to my huge stack of stuff to do.
v Favorite flashback (ie: Gibbs seeing Shannon & Kelly, etc)?
It was alright, I just don't like the dentist! Thank you :)

^ It will probably be Gibbs seeing Shannon as well :P
< Watching Goodnight Sweetheart :)
v Favourite guest star?
heart
^ What exactly constitutes a "guest star"? lol. I liked seeing Zac Efron on it b/c it totally surprised me.
< Working... still. Ugh!
v Do you notice yourself saying things the team says? (ie: On It Boss!... I said that to my boss earlier & he cracked up. I guess he watches NCIS too. lmao!)
laugh
^ Haha, yeah all the time!
< Listening to music.
v Did you know that the episode 'Endgame' is gonna be about Vance? I got all excited because I thought 'Oh Tiva!'
^ I know now. :D
< Watching NCIS(Undercover)and browsing around.
v When you first saw the beginning of the episode Undercover, what was your first reaction?
big smile
^ I sort of knew the writers wouldn't just throw the characters into that sort of thing after 8 episodes, so I guess I guess I knew it was some kind of undercover operation :)
< Listening to music and ordering NCIS boxsets.
v Favourite part of 'About Face'?
^ The scene where Abby and McGee and Palmer are in the lab and Abby hypnotizes him. Especially the part when he started talking about their shoes.. That cracked me up.
< Eating breakfast and watching music videos on VH1.
V If one of the cast members decided to be on Dancing with the Stars, would you watch it?

last edited over a year ago
heart
**Just wanted to share... you know how CBS is running 6 weeks of the season 6 dvd's? Each week they ask a question & choose 1 winner? Well week 1 ended (now on week 2) and I was contacted today by CBS saying I was the potention week 1 winner as long as I met the elgibility (ie: over 18, lived in the US and didn't have a family member working at CBS). Of course I meet all that! So I emailed them back my DOB and answered there questions and am so excited! I never win anythingggg! PS - If you don't know Week 1's question was about your favorite character. Obviously I couldn't choose so I wrote this big long thing on each of the characters. lol. Okay onto the answer. Sorry had to share! =]

^ You know... I probably would. I think it would be cool.
< Working but TGIF!
v If NCIS said they were taking new people to have some walk on rolls (no experience required) would you find your way to California to audition?
** That's so cool, NCIS_Addict_87! Good Luck!

^ Yes, I would fly all the way to America!
< Watching Callian videos on YouTube and getting ready to go round my cousin's in preparation for my nan's birthday party tomorrow :)
v Do you think they will introduce any new major characters before the show ends?
heart
Thanks! =]

^ I don't think any of the main characters will change except possibly Vance, although I think he's in it for the long haul. Soo.. honestly I'm not sure.
< Working still. (Major headache & backache today =[.. ugh)
v I was reading on the TV Guide website and each week they take questions via email. One of the questions was about Abby & Gibbs relationship. The director says it will evolve into something and that she will have an arc later on in the season. I'm super curious now! Do you like the idea of Gabby or do you see it as a father/daughter relationship?
^ Father/daughter definitely! If anything happens I'm not sure how I would deal with that.
< Round my cousins and listening to music.
v Most unusual two people to get together?
heart
I agree Lie_to_Me_123. Def father/daughter. lol

^ Hmm... either Gabby or McGiva. Gibbs & Abby are def father/daughter relationship for me and McGee & Ziva... that would just be odd.
< Still working & still having a major headache & backache unfortunately!
v When I say NCIS... You immediately say/think...?
^ "Where?!" lol. Me and my brother were at a sports grille and a commercial with Ziva in it came on and he said "oh look Ziva" and I immediately swirled around and said "WHERE?!" It is my knee-jerk response.
<Cleaning my humble abode (aka my bedroom)
v Are you being an NCIS character for halloween/ did you consider dressing as an NCIS character for halloween.
^ No I'm not and no I didn't. But I will be dressed up in a camouflage outfit with my face painted, so if anyone were to ask I guess I could say that I was a dead marine from the show?
< Reading fanfictions and looking for Halloween pictures.
v Would you like to see McGee go undercover this season?
heart
I know this isn't my question to answer... but I did consider being Abby for Halloween. Ultimately choose to be something else b/c my costume was costume made & went into a whole different direction. lol

^ Yeah I think that would be pretty cool to see him go undercover. It makes me wonder what type of storyline he'd be involved in.
< Watching Medium & on FB
v Cote de Pablo's "Tempation" or Pauley Perrette's "Fear"? (I can't choose! Love them both!)
If I had decided to go as someone from NCIS, I would have gone as Abby or Ziva.

^ You took the words right out of my mouth, NA87!
< Eating cold leftover pizza and plotting for tomorrow night.
v Funniest Tony/Ziva moment?
I had tried to find an Abby costume (Ziva would have been easier but Abby more fun) but without taking some drastic measures like dying my hair and bleaching my skin (or a lot of makeup), I just can't pull the "goth forensic scientist" look off.

^ Oh there are so many. . . I don't remember the episode, but it is hilarious when they are searching a missing person's house and the inexperienced cop tells Ziva to handcuff herself to Tony and she says that she would rather he shoot her.
< Beginning homework
v In honor of the day, best halloween episode?
BTW, everyone can just call me Dannii :)

^ Chimera! I love the small fight Tony and ziva had about that freckle! It was hilarious! But I also love the most recent one as well!
< Round my cousin's, getting ready for the party :)
v According to rumours, in the November 15th episode, Ziva will be stuck in a elevator, in a blackout, with a male main character, who is NOT Tony. who do you think it will be?
^ I'm going to say McGee.
< Reading the TVGuide magazine article.. again.
v What was your favorite scene from 'Last Man Standing'?
Ya'll can call me Jenn. :)

^ Hmm its a while since I've seen it. I think the opening scene.
< Beginning homework. Why do i have so much all the time?
v What do you think of the season 4 opener, Shalom?
Okay Jenn :)

^ I think it's great! But then again, I think all NCIS episodes are great!
< Watching the news and making icons.
v Has someone ever said something that reminds you of NCIS, then you laugh to yourself and they look at you funny? lol
heart
People usually call me Jenn but to distinguish everyone can call me Jenna!

^ Absolutely! It happens at work, in the store, everyone... it's like my ears pick it up from a mile away. Then I stand there laughing and everyone around me is like... yeah okay... lol.
< Going to bed soon... me & my fiance are taking shifts b/c her dog deteriorated overnight & will probably not make it through the night.
v If Rivkin were still alive do you think Ziva would still be with him?
Sorry to hear about the dog, Jenna. I hope that it does make it through the night.

^ I think she would be but then she'd somehow find out the truth about why he was with her and would call it off.
< The same thing I do every night.. try and take over the world! While stuffing my face with all the Halloween candy that I have because no one bothered to stop by my house to relieve me of it.
v Who do you like better: Sean Murray or Brian Dietzen?
sick
Sorry to hear about the dog, Jenna.

^ Sean Murray, he's so cute and adorable, like a puppy! xD
< Watching As Time Goes By in bed, because I have the flu :(
v Who do think would be the nicest cast member?
heart
Thanks for the well wishes about our dog. We took her to the vet first thing this morning & she thinks its Old Dog's Disease & an inner ear infection. Hopefully the steroids & antibiotics work! And hope you feel better Dani!

^ Hmm... Idk. Watching them in interviews they all seem so warm & friendly. I think Michael Weatherly has a humor about him though that might up his friendly factor.
< Working
v Best Season?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
sorry to hear bout your dog, mine passed away recently after being very very ill so i know how your feeling, and get well soon danni, ya'll can call me joe btw

^ if season 7 continues the way it is i will be that one but proberly season 5 for me
< getting ready to go on holiday wooo
v who would be the best character to have round for dinner????
heart
Thanks Joe!

^ Hmm... I think Abby b/c she seems to know all the secrets. =]
< Watching NCIS
v What makes NCIS different from all the other shows on tv?
Sorry for stealing your name, Jenna :D

^ I don't watch many other shows, but I think it is the three-dimensional characters. Other crime shows focus more on the cases. Other shows have characters who fit into a mold. Each NCIS character has deep personality traits and always surprises you with how they react to situations. Oh and they all interact so entertainingly.
< Trying to rid myself of a headache with heat, diet coke, and medicine. Not working.
v Which character do you think you would like least in real life. For instance, even though I love Tony on the show, I know a tony-ish person and he is incredibly annoying.
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ Because i'm McGee like and i was in the same environment, it would be tony becuase he would be annoying, they have a brother to brother relationship and like me you can have fun and live with your brother but you can hate them sometimes
< watchin oceans 11 and getting more excited about goin on holiday tomorrow
v OK i will go the oposite way to jenn who would you like MOST in real life?
heart
No worries Jenn. It's a popular name! =] Our parents just had good taste. lol

^ I think I'd have to say Abby. She's just so smart & funloving. She has a great personality and would be interesting.
< Watching NCIS =] (still...lol)
v In the episode "Ravenous" it's Abby's birthday... towards the end she opens a present from Gibbs but we don't see what it is. What do you think it was?
^ I have no idea but from the looks of it, it was probably something cool.
< Multi-tasking.
v The 9th episode this season is called 'Child's Play'. Any ideas on what that might be about?