NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 7556

over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ I'd ask Cote what it was like being in bed with Michael Weatherly in Under Covers. :p
< Making fanart and listening to music.
v Do you think it would be funny if they did a musical episode?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah it would but at least it wouldn't be that bad an eppy as most of the cast can actually sing!!
< Just out of bed!
v Have you ever sent any fan mail in your lifetime?? If so to whom??
^ When I was about twelve years old I sent some to Keanu Reeves and Aitana Sanchez-Gijon who starred in my all-time favorite movie A Walk in the Clouds.
< Same as before.
v Do you think Abby or Ziva would look good with really short hair?
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
^ i think abby would look good with short hair, think it would suit her
< i am on facebook
v do you think in series 7 that Mcabby will finally happen :D ?! how do you think it will happen?!
big smile
^ As we read on the Spoiler info it seems like McAbby is gonna happen. Although how i'm not sure but i'm sure it'll be really sweet!
< Watching NCIS (About Face!)
v Do you watch NCIS in random order or do you watch the seasons in order, when rewatching episodes??
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
laugh
***i was watching the same eppys as you joyce lol....i see you added some fan picks aswell lol, you may have noticed in everyone i have commented there is more than one i like, those questions are the hardest to chose from tooo many good episodes

^ in order on tv on FX channel
< watchin air force one with me uncle
v how many favourite episodes do you have, (going through joyces fan picks ive got more than 100 favourite episodes by the looks of it lol)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Too many! lol. I mean I consider most episodes my favorite b/c I truly love them!
< Working... wanna be watching NCIS... I am going insane w/o!
v Do you have a favorite case that the team has worked on? It can be any season.
^ probably the one where the guy was a cyberkiller, can't remeber which one that is...
< homework :)
V do you think the actors ever google themselves? if you were a famous person would you be tempted to google yourself? and maybe talk to the fans...
heart
^ In one of the cast interviews one of them said that they love reading the what people say about them online, so I'm going to say yes they do. I would never make it being famous, I'm too private of a person. But if I were famous I would talk to my fans.
< Working. Getting ready to watch an online episode.
v Do you think the cast members were truly surprised that NCIS is doing so well in Season 7 when most shows are already cancelled or at least simmering down?
** This has nothing to do with NCIS, but I was wondering is anyone else having problems with Facebook?

^ I think so, yeah. During their 100th episode celebration, some of them couldn't believe that they had made it that far, so I would think that being the #1 show would really surprise them.
< Looking for pictures and listening to music.
v When Vance told Gibbs that Ziva was sent to kill Ari, that Eli had played him, do you think Gibbs really believed him?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
** Yeah, I am. It's really slow and isn't showing up properly.

^ I think a part of him did. After the consequences of "Aliyah" it must've had occured to him at some point but he obviously knew that she belonged with them and was loyal to them at that point.
< The usual.
v Is the break we're on now because of the Olympics?
heart
**I'm also having some trouble with FB.**

^ I've heard that, but no confirmation. Thankfully it's over & we'll return to NCIS Tuesday! Yayy!
< Working.
v Are you excited that it looks like we may get some Ziva jealousy moments?
^ When?! LOL.
< The usual.
v Favourite team song?
heart
^ Hmm... I'd Come For You is a great one I think.. or ?? idk. lol.
< Working
v Do you wish you lived closer to your fanpop friends, so that we could have NCIS parties, weekend marathons, etc?
big smile
^ Definitely! It would be awesome! I've wanted to live in America my whole life so that would be the icing on the cake! I want to go to Washington for my gap year, as I want to see what Washington is like! ;)
< The usual.
v Do you have a degree? If so, in what? And if not, what would you like one in?
over a year ago natulle said…
wink
Wow it's been so long since I've been here. *says to myself I have to come more often*

^No I do not, but I'd like one in something that has to do with science.
< Adding pictures to this spot and to the Bones spot
v What do you enjoy to watch the most American series, or series from your own country ? If you're from America then the question is: Have you ever watched series other than American ones?
big smile
^ American series are the best! IDK, something about British dramas put me off, but I love the comedies!
< Happy because I came up with a brilliant idea for my new fan fic! Now to put pen to paper....
v If Jenny came back and had been under cover trying to get the people who had apparently caused her death, how would you feel?
heart
^ I liked Jenny, so I'd be okay with it. =]
< Watching NCIS
v In Chimera when Ziva said that Tony had always had that freckle did you smile and think to yourself how observant of Tony she is?
^ Oh yes I did, it was sweet (;
< Still adding pics to this spot
v Am I the only one who wish the season had like 40 episodes so we wouldn't have to wait for a new season to see more episodes ?
last edited over a year ago
big smile
^ Oh yeah, with teeth :D
< Watching Chuck.
v Do you think we'll found out what really happened between Gibbs and Hart at the end of Masquerade?
^ yes
< watching Sean Murray Interview, he is talking bout Mcgee and Palmer RPG :) Whoa i would buy that game! leads me onto my question
V if NCIS do bring out a game would you buy it?
heart
^ NCIS is coming out with a game (refer to the article in the link section) and yes I do plan on buying it!
< Relaxing - working on some NCIS fan art, icons, etc
v Who do you think plays the part of keeping their love hidden better?
^ Gibbs.
< The usual.
v Aside from Ducky and Vance, everyone else seems to be unlucky when it comes to love. Why do you think that is?
heart
^ I think there are alot of factors. Everything from their past & present contributes to them being unlucky in love, I'm sure their schedules contribute to it, etc.
< Watching Teen Mom
v Have you seen the Mother's Day promo? I imagine it being an absolute heartbreaking episode, especially after watching the promo.... what do you think?
^ I have and I have to agree with you, Jenna, it does look like it's going to be a pretty sad one.
< Trying to make icons, picnik.com does not seem to want to cooperate with me at the moment. *curses*
v If she hadn't died, do you think Gibbs would have tried to persue a relationship with Kate?
**i just watched mothers day promo...tissues at the ready people lol

^ no, i personally dont think he would have
< watching my taped NCIS's and crimnal minds
v do you think Gibbs created Rule 12 before or after Paris
^ Jenny broke his heart after their mission to Paris so I'm going to say after.
< Just woke up.
v Are you a morning person?
^ No I'm NOT! hahaha (; I hate waking up in the morning
< Just listening to Adam Lambert songs
v What did you think of Tonys campfires? kinda stupid or a good idea?
big smile
^ I thought it was a good idea, with him being more of a people person it suited his way of doing things more!
< Watching NCIS (Last Man Standing)
v What did you think of Ziva's Temtation act in Morocco??
big smile
^ I thought she did a really good job! She was really good<3
< Still listening to Adam Lambert songs(I just love this voice)
v Did you think Tonys undercover act as a street singer was funny? I know I thought it was really funny and good (;
heart
^ lol. I loved that scene & his made up song! <3
< Working!
v When listening to the cast sing (ie: Pauley, Michael or Cote) who do you prefer listening to?
^ I like them all, but if I really had to choose just one I'd say Cote. I like the kind of music that she sings a little better than the kind that Pauley and Michael sing.
< Eating breakfast.
v Which character would surprise you the most if they said that they had a secret love-child?
^ I'm going to say McGee haha xD
< Just got home from sixth form.
v Can you believe how near we are to the finale? It's depressing.
big smile
^ i know then 4 and a half months break, not gonna be good :(
< Just getting ready to take my daughter to dancing.
v I know that we have had news that something will happen McAbby wise, do you think they'll actually get together properly this time?? Not in a casual way like last time!!
^ I think, maybe. It would be a shocker considering that they're kinda the underodg couple to Tiva. I would be ecstatic though! I love them together!
< Listening to music.
v If you could a business, what type of business would it be?
heart
^ Photography. That's actually one of my goals in life is to open a photography business. =]
< Working
v There are many theories on how Gibbs gets his boats out of the basement, how do you think he does it?
big smile
^ i think he has a wall that he can move, maybe it was a prefab house from the war days that came in sections that could easily be moved!!
< Just back from my daughters dancing.
v Do you think Gibbs blames himself for his wife and child dying??
^ yes because he wasent there to protect his family
< wondering what to do for the rest of the evening
v have you got a favorite story regarding the cast?
hmmm
^ How the head slaps started and how Cote and Michael met <3
< Writing freaking RE essay, I can't do this! :(
v One thing you want to see in your lifetime?
^ oooo hard one in NCIS terms how gibbs get the boat out of the basement and in real life ermmm watchin peter kay live (which ive just found out i will be doing in december wooooohooo) and just friends and family doing well in there lives and not f*cking things up for themselves
< listening to music, watching football and facebooking (and who says men cant multitask :D)

v would it also be right to kill off (not a great term but going with it )duckys mother in 'mothers day' as we know she is ill and they cant bring back the character or should they wait for a future episode
last edited over a year ago
^ I think it should be another episode. As this episode is so Gibbs centric, I think that it would be unfair to kill off Ducky's mother, when we can't really see how it affects him, if that's the right thing to say.
< Procrastinating by watching Tiva and Charah video on YT.
v Any books you would recommend?
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
^ The Lovely Bones and "Bloomability", and also all Sarah Dessen books.
<Procrastinating/reading fanfiction/watching NCIS videos
v Doesn't ANYBODY agree that Tony is Gibbs' favorite?!? (Secretly?!?)
big smile
^ ME! I don't think he would put up with him for so long if he wasn't! xD
< About to go to bed.
v Favourite cereal?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Special K with Cinnamon. Mmm
< Writing poetry randomly
v Favorite snack item?
^ Welch's Fruit Snacks (Mixed Fruit)
< Eating Welch's Fruit Snacks
v How excited are you for the new NCIS episode "Mother's Day"?!? Only 1 more week away!!
heart
*I enjoy Sarah Dessan books also! Jodi Picoult is also one of my absolutely fav authors ever! Her book Perfect Match was absolutely the best book I've ever read.*

^ Oober excited! I just know it's going to be so emotional though, so I'm worried how I will react b/c I'm already an emotional person.
< Watching NCIS (gotta love teh Wed marathons!) & on FB - Speaking of FB ... does anyone else have it & would like to add me so we can trade gifts for all our apps and talk about NCIS and whatever else. lol
v Do you ever feel like at the end of a case you aren't sure how they got to the answer b/c of character growth & storylines over top of the actual case?
*I also forgot to add Stephen King books LOL.

^Yes!! All the time!! I always re-watch them trying to figure it out...not that I'm complaining LOL.
<Nothing....at all...*sigh*
v Do you think that we have no lives (or have waaaaay too much free time) to be answering these picks/answers/forums?
heart
^ That's not necessarily true. I mean I have a pretty full life, I work full time and am usually very busy, however I always find the time to come on here & visit my wonderful fanpop friends!
< Same as before
v Do you think the team is too tough on McGee?
^A little. It's more of tough love, but they still care about him.
<Studying.
v Do you think that Gibbs shows "tough love" or "soft hate" on his team, and if so, do you ever wish that he would show that he cares more about his team. (We only see that feeling when they are in trouble, most of the time.)
heart
^ I think there's a fine line between tough love & soft hate, but Gibbs is all tough love! He may not be good at showing that he cares all the time, but he shows it when it's important.
< Same as before
v Who do you ship?