Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 583

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Squad at house, laying low)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(ah okay, thanks aha)

Carrie-
I sighed, staring out of the house window, ignoring the chatter from the rest of my squad. What was happening with my family right now? Were they okay without me?
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(So where are we?)
(Probably on the moon)

Nemo

"Jackson's out cold, I managed to stop the bleeding so he should be fine... For now." The boy muttered, looking down the length of the abandoned monorail tunnel.
Robert

"We need medical supplies...Do you know of any safe house nearby?"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Graham walked up to Carrie. "I'm sorry for before. I acted like the leader, but I know I'm not. So for that, I'm sorry."
Nemo~

The Corporal shook his head. "If I knew where we were I could find one, but as it stands... We're lost." He grumbled, then checked the two pistol's ammo count.
Carrie-

"Its fine, Graham. Edwards the one annoying me. He's worse than you," I responded.
Robert

Robert does the same, checking his weapons. "Guess we just have to tread ahead, hopefully we reach somewhere soon"
Nemo~

"The Sarge is in no position to move, so one of us is gonna need to go out in search of Legion forces, the other will need to stay and defend him..."
Robert

"I should go, you should stay and defend him. Agreed?"
Nemo~

He looked down at his commander, then nodded to Robert. "Just don't die, I'm not dragging him all the way to HQ alone." Nemo teased, nodding. "Go, we'll lay low until you get back."
"Yeah," Graham smiled slightly. "You worried about your brother?"
last edited over a year ago
Robert

Robert passes him a mag "You need it more than me, for now. I'll be back" He said running off the dark, hoping to find help as fast as possible.
Nemo~

The Corporal laid himself against the wall and covered himself and Jackson with old newspaper and cardboard, all in attempt to be concealed from the guards... If they by chance came this way.
Carrie-

"Yeah I am. I trust my mum and stepdad to take care of him, but still, you worry."
Robert

Soon Robert see a the end of the tunnel. He quickly ran out, which was a mistake. A pair of soldiers were patrolling near the end of the tunnel and they saw him.
"Get him!"
Robert jumped away from their firing guns and sprinted through an alley. They were chasing him. If I keep running, more will come. He made a left and hid behind a dumpster. Kill them or lose them...kill them or lose them..
"Lose them" he whispered under his breath. He waited. And waited. And waited. After a couple of minutes he came out. Good, I lost them. Now where am I?
A' llea

The young woman heard the shouts and decided to follow the guards in the hopes of finding Nemo or other survivors.
Robert

Is that A'llea Connors? Robert thought seeing a girl. He decide to sneak and get a closer look at her
"Everything is going to be fine," Graham looked over at Colt, who was sitting quietly in the corner. "What do you think about the Lancaster over there? Living up to any rich people stereotypes?"
Carrie-

"I'm not really sure, but to be honest I feel a slight different vibe from him than the normal rich people." I explained.
"Yeah, he seems...depressed." Graham looked at Colt as Emma walked up to Colt. Graham watched as Emma and Colt talked. "Like he's not happy."
"Yeah I thought the same thing. I've seen the way my dad looks, and its not depressed like that. He seemingly enjlys his new life," I said with a roll lf my eyes?
"Maybe he's not," Graham said, shaking his head. "We were talking before and he said that he would take trips here, secretly. Colt mentioned how he doesn't understand the other side. He's...different."
Robert

"Sergeant A'llea" he called, after confirming his guess. He jogged towards her.
"Thats interesting. I think I would like to get to know Colt. Seems like an interesting boy."
"Alright, I'll take the post of watching the window, while you talk to Colt." Graham joked.
A'llea

"Robert? What happened, how many made it out?!" She insisted, taking the guy back into the alley.
Robert

"I don't know, we stayed back to rescue your brother. The squad should be safe....if they made it. Nemo and your brother are in the monorail track. The sergeant's injured and needs medical attention quick."
A'llea

"Thank god their alive... okay, we better get a medic from the closest outpost and head to the monorail right away."
Robert

"Yes ma'am, where is it?"
A'llea

"Not far, c'mon this way." She spoke, just before racing off to find the outpost. Her only priority was helping her brother, for he may have been stubborn, but he was the only real family she had left.
Robert

He race after her "Have you seen the rest of my squad?"
A'llea

"Yeah." She answered, dodging through a crowd of hungry commoners. "They're cooped up in a safe house north of here, we'll find them after we save my brother."
Robert

Robert nods, They're safe, good. "How much farther?"
Carrie-

"Alright then. That a challenge? Because I am going to do it." I said to Graham with a grin.
"Then what are you standing here for?" Graham rebutted, smirking.
Carrie-

"Oh, I'm going," I said, turning around, walking towards where Cole stood.
"Alright!" Graham shouted as he turned towards the window.
--
"Emma, I'm fine," Colt promised.
"Are you sure? Because these guys don't seem to like you," Emma pressed .
"My father is doing and has done terrible things." Colt answered, sighing.
A'llea

"Here we are, alright, just gimme a moment." She said, before entering the three story building.

A Couple Minates Later...

"Right, Robert I need you to go to these coordinates and pull our new recruits outta that safe house, get them back here." She said, handing him a holographic map, with a waypoint indicating direction. She then turned and raced after her brother, the medic following quickly behind.
Robert

"Yes ma'am" he said, saluting as she left. He grab a couple of magazines and race to the coordinates.
Soon after...

A'llea

"Jackson... Nemo...?!" She called out once she entered the abandoned tunnel. But there was no reply to her dismay. A'llea then extended her Eclectic Lance and proceeded down into the depths of silence...
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Edward walked back towards the back of the shop and sat down. The batons weighed heavy in his sleeves. He pulled them out and began to mess with them again.
Robert

"Come on quick, we have to go" Robert barked orders to the new recruits.
Carrie-

Colt was talking to Grahams little sister when I walked over to him, but still, I tapped him on the shoulder. "Colt, Emma," I spoke.
"I would respond with your name, if I knew it." Colt said, smiling a bit. Emma waved, smiling brightly. "So what can I do you for? Yelling at me for what my father has done to you? Talking about why I joined the Legion, or what the hell I am doing here?"
Carrie-
"Huh, none of the above. Carrie by the way. I'm not coming here to criticise you for who you are. You may be from the rich side, but i dont know you, and i dont have a right to question you on any of those things."
"Ah such a refreshing change." Colt muttered. "So what's up, Carrie? How are you?"
Emma looked between the two. "I'm going to go talk to my brother, Graham Cracker." Emma left the two. Colt nodded, smiling.
Carrie-
"Just waiting for something bad to happen. What about you? And I'm okay, I guess," I answered Colt, then waved to Emma as she walked off, heading towards Graham.
"Yeah well, I feel like that everyday." Colt muttered. "I just have this feeling that no matter what I do, I'm always going to be known as "Lancaster's son" or as "The Lancaster". Like my life potential is to be the King, and that's it. Nothing else. Jeez, Jackson is going to kill me."