Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 583

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
A'llea~

"Build connections, if what you say is true, then there may be some who can help us. The first priority is getting clean food to the hungry, if you-" She paused, looking up at the ceiling as the sounds of her brother erupted upstairs. "... If you can get to a relay station, Nemo's mother could create a link for information to be sent through."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Alright." Colt nodded. "And thank you, for saving me from your partner. And I'm sorry for what my father did to this city and how it affected your lives." He put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. Colt tried blocked out the screaming that was coming from upstairs.
A'llea~

She then went to the couch and sat beside the boy. "Don't worry, it's not you he's angry at."
last edited over a year ago
Colt didn't respond. He didn't know how to. He sighed heavily and took off his black hoodie that was now covered in dust, revealing a nice vest and a tie(picture). "Can I stand up?" Colt asked, feeling the need to. "I need to fix this before I meet your brother. I want to my best for your leader. It's a Lancaster thing, sorry."
Colt didn't respond. He didn't know how to. He sighed heavily and took off his black hoodie that was
A'llea~

"No, don't... Trust me the last thing he would want to see is a well dressed Lancaster." She insisted, standing up instantly. "The hoodie may very well save your life on this side of the wall."
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Carrie-

As I continue to walk, my body ran into something solid. I looked up to see what it was, and there, someone stood. "Oops," I muttered, not bothering to apologise. It was okay, I never apologised to anyone.
"Watch yourself." The man clad in a trench coat grumbled, taking her arm. "You need to learn your manners."
Graham noticed a man in a trench coat grabbed a girl's arm. "Hey!" He called. "Let go of her!"
~~~~
"Oh," Colt said, reaching for his black hoodie. "Thanks." He put it back over his body.
Carrie-
"Let go of me!" I sneered at the man. "Maybe you're th one who should be focusing on his manner."
The coated man drew an automatic sub-machinegun and pointed it towards the boy shouting at him. "Stand down boy!" The man roared, pushing the girl to the ground as he took aim.

A'llea~

"Just don't piss em off, that's my only bit of advice." She nodded, just as Nemo appeared from the stairway. "He would like to see the Lancaster, now..."

[Vector A-3]
This burst fire sub machine gun was designed by an american company during the third world war. Made with a built in suppressor, this .45 caliber weapon has been used by Special Operations units throughout the thirty Neos Cities and the capital city under the dome.
The coated man drew an automatic sub-machinegun and pointed it towards the boy shouting at him. "Stan
Graham put his hands up. "Let's settle this without the gun. I can explain. You see, my sister here left the house without warning and I just wanted to make sure she was okay," Graham lied. "I'm sure I can take my sister home without any...gunfire."
~~

"I'll try," Colt said to A'llea as he stood up and walked towards Nemo. "Alright, judgment day is upon me."
Nemo~

"Good luck." He muttered as the Lancaster passed, his words genuine.

"What happened?" A'llea asked as the two went outside for some ari.

"He wa... What's going on here?!" Nemo shouted the moment he saw the guard raising a rifle to an unnarmed boy. "Lower your weapon, you idiot." He growled and set his hand on the barrel.

"I don't take orders from the likes of you, boy." The guards snapped.

"You do from me, now lower your weapon." A'llea told the man.
Carrie-

I watched from the ground as the boy told the man a lie. I pushed myself up and stood beside him. Although I wouldn't admit it; I was a little scared.
"Will you let my sister and I go please?" Graham asked, his hands still raised. That's when two other people appeared. Graham took the girl's hand and started running away from the scene, before the guy could shoot. "Run!" He instructed."
~~~~
Colt took a deep breath and started walking up the stairs.
Jackson~

"C'mon, I haven't got all night." The man called out, leaning back in his chair.

Nemo~

"Damnit, they were-"

"They did nothing and you threatened them!" Nemo called out as A'llea watched the two flee. "You want to show the police where we're hiding, then go ahead, flash that gun around all you want you stupid fool!" The boy shouted.
Colt entered the room, shyly. He didn't know what to expect from this guy. He heard the screaming from before, but the girl told him it wasn't his fault, but then again he was the son of the most hated person.
Jackson~

"... A Lancaster, would you have me kneel?" He spoke quietly, as if his anger has subsided.
Colt was confused. "No, no. I'm in your presence. You hold all the cards right now."
Jackson~

"Right you are." He nodded with a grin before standing, walking over to the other side of the desk, before leaning against it. "A'llea said you could help the Legion... Is this true?"
"Yes," Colt answered. "I could spy on my father and his allies. You're going to need someone on the inside. No offense, but you can't go in blind. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. H. P. Lovecraft."
Jackson~

"As it stands we cannot go in at all." He replied, as if amused. "My sister went to great lengths to insist on your importance to the legion. But you know what stuck me as odd? ... Even Nemo vouched for you. One who saw his father burn at the hands of yours." The man shifted slightly, observing the boy with interest. "What assurance do we have that you won't run to your father the minute we release you, if we decide to release you?"
"I don't agree with my father and his ways. Also, I've been to this side about ten times before. I haven't told anyone about my trips, but your reluctant to trust me is reasonable. You don't have any assurance. All you have is my word, my honor. "I love the name of honor, more than I fear death," Julius Caesar. Sorry for all the quotes."
Jackson~

"You are quoting men of old, well at least the Caesar, I haven't the faintest clue whom Lovecraft is. But I do know my history as well, tell me... Do you know the legend of the Wall of Jericho?"
"Only the twisted version I'm taught at The Academy." Colt answered. "There's probably a more accurate version here. The version I was taught was that my father had a vision to have a wall around the city, only the person who was building it, built it in half. My father didn't want to use the public funding to tear it down and build a new one, so he left it."
Jackson~

"Haha, I didn't mean that one." He chuckled, motioning in the direction of it. "No, the tale from the old testament of the bible. The same wall that the very wall out there is referred to by the people on this side..."
"Oh, sorry." Colt blushed. He felt stupid. "Right, Joshua marched around the city and went back to the camp. They did that for six days and then on the seventh they circled the city seven times, right?"
Jackson~

"And on that day the horns blew, and the great walls of Jericho came tumbling down." He nodded once more. "If you choose to follow us... There may be a time when you are forced to make a decision; life and death... What will it be? Would you forsake the crown for the people? or would you rein as king?"
"I never wanted to follow in my father's footsteps and be king." Colt answered. "I don't believe in monarchy. Take my crown and my title. I don't need them."
Jackson~

The man folded his arms and pondered the thought. "I do hope you know what you're getting yourself into... Alright, go... But you will relay a message to Channel Zero Theta... Remember that channel; Zero-Theta." He spoke, before offering his hand to be shaken. "You will relay a message reporting your findings every Thursday of every week, do you understand?"
Carrie-

As we ran, I looked back briefly to see the man still running with his gun. "Shit," I muttered, running faster, ignoring the fact that a complete stranger had claimed me as his sister and grabbed hold of my hand.
(In fact the man did not follow, you are mistaken :-)
W(oh, haha, did I misresd something?)
(The guy with the gun did not take chase)
"Zero- Theta, every Thursday." Colt repeated, nodding. He knew what he was getting into. Treason that was punishable by death. He would rather die fighting for something in he believed in rather than living out his days as Lord with a person, whom he didn't love, around his arm.
~~~~
Graham zigzagged and kept running for a few minutes until he knew for sure that they were safe. Once he stopped running, he unclasped his hand from hers. "You okay?" He asked, worried that the guy shot at them and she had been pierced with a bullet.
Jackson~

"You miss a day and you'll be presumed dead, so be careful of the time."
"Don't worry." Colt said. "A Lancaster is never late. Colt Lancaster." He smiled a bit, hiss cheery attitude returning. He stuck out his hand for a handshake to finalize this deal between the two.
Jackson~

The man took hold of the Lancatser's hand and drew it back abruptly. "You betray us, my friends would gladly tear your head off when we get through... Do you understand me?"
"Yes." Colt answered. "I understand."
Jackson~

He let go of the boy and motioned for him to leave. "I expect a full report by midday tomorrow." The man ordered, before sitting down at his desk.
"You got it boss," Colt nodded and left the room. Now all he needed to was to get back to his house so he could spy on his father. He walked down the stairs and out the door. He kept looking over his shoulder, in case someone was following him.
A'llea~

"Good luck there, lanstrider." The girl smiled as he passed the two on the street, all while Nemo said nothing.
Carrie-

"I'm fine. You? Carrie by the way," I said to the boy. He'd saved my life. Guess he at least deserved me to be polite.
"Graham and I'm okay." He answered. "What are you doing out here?" He leaned on the nearest building.
~~~
Colt arrived at the train platform. He scouted how many guards where guarding the other side. He sighed heavily as he walked up them. He took off his hood. "Let me through. I'm Colt Lancaster."
The guard looked confused. "What are you doing here?"
"Business that doesn't concern you. It's a top-secret project, so if you try and confirm it with my father, he will deny it." Colt lied. "Now let me through."
"Yes sir," The guard said and let him through
Carrie-

"I just needed to get out of my house, go for a walk. Maybe find some food along the way, you?" I asked him in return.
"Have some me time," Graham answered. "I take care of my sister so I am working most of the day and then I take care of my sister. What do you mean, looking for food?"
Carrie-

"Uh, you have a sister? I have a little brother, and I mean, we have to find food from somewhere, right?" I said to Graham.
"Isn't there a market full of food?" Graham asked.
Carrie-

"Graham. There's a reason we are in the poor section,". Said with a roll of my eyes.
"You know, I actually have some extra food at my place." Graham said, feeling guilty. He stole all that for food for two people. "I must have bought more than I should have. Do you want to get some food for your family. I promise that's all I'm going to do."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Robert

After that, he left and went to the monorail, when he saw the Lancaster enter, Robert went back home, for the moment.