Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 583

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Yes sir," Graham nodded and left to get the pistols out of the barracks. He wondered where they were moving.
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Edward overheard the conversation. This would be fun, moving out. Sitting still was amazingly boring.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(How could he overhear the conversation from the very edge of the courtyard? It's similar to how Alton just happened to be standing outside the tower when Taylor mentioned Mark and her had "Special time" The point is you must explain.)

Nemo~

"No use keeping it a secret now... Alright, all of you." He spoke up, walking to the center of the area. "We are moving out in two hours, gather your things and await further orders."
Awesome57 commented…
Sorry, you didn't seem to say how loud he was speaking over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
Since he didn't want everyone to know at the time, one might assume he was speaking in a hushed tone, even then with people shooting in the background, one would not be able to hear a conversation if they aren't right near that person over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
Fair enough over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
shall we time skip yet? over a year ago
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(I actually don't even know where I am right now. Oops)
Awesome57 commented…
you were shooting at a target over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Ah, yes, I know that, but it's a matter of where everyone else is and what they're doing. I can't stay shooting at a target forever, now, can j? over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
That wouldn't really have any relevance to the story, haha, and okay over a year ago
big smile
(Blarg___)
Graham dropped the pistols off near Nemo and walked towards the shooting range where Carrie was. He picked up a pistol and shot it a few times, trying to find a way to release his anger. Maybe shooting things would help.
Edward moved to stand near Nemo. "Do I get to come as well?" He kept a hushed tone to his voice.
Nemo~

"So long as you behave..." His stern face grew a smile as he chuckled. "Course you're coming."
Edward thought about walking toward the two people he barely even knew, but decided against it. Instead he took a spot in the courtyard, extended his batons, and reenacted what he had done to to the guard.
Carrie-

"Wanted to try out the pistol too?" I questioned Graham as he fired at the range.
'"That and release some anger," Graham answered, putting down the gun.
A Couple Hours Later...

Nemo~

"Cully, where's our exit!" The boy shouted as sporatic gunfire pelted the windows of the small outpost.

"How the hell did they get here so fast?!" Jackson roared as he moved from cover to cover. "... Nemo, take your squad and make us an exit!"

Nemo turned to his group of newbies, not at all fit for a proper gunfight. "... Alright, one at a time we mover downstairs, cover each other as you go." He nodded, motioning for Graham, the closest, to go first.
Edwards feeling had been right. Someone had been following. His batons were utterly useless as gunshots rang around him. At least he would see some action though.He smiled a blood thirsty smile.
(Sounds like one seriously fucked up 15 year old if you ask me. Is that what you're going for?)
Awesome57 commented…
meh, he's bored and misunderstood over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
Sure, misunderstood while he's smiling as your face is being melted with an electro staff over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
no he's smiling at his own thoughts of battle. He thinks thats fed up over a year ago
"What the hell is going on?!" Graham shouted as he went over to Nemo. He went downstairs.
~~~
A little while earlier, Colt was taking a stroll near the military base. He noticed that the Captain wasn't there. Colt's eyes widened in realization as to what was going on. He had to get to the other side. He raced to the train platform ,not caring if anyone saw him.
"I'm on official business and I will be back, just don't tell my father. Remember our pact, Peter," Colt said to the guard. Colt raced to the outpost where he heard bullets pounding from the other side. Crap, he was too late. What good was Colt if he couldn't stop a surprise attack? Jackson would have his head. Colt ran from his spot. He couldn't be seen here, not now.
Nemo~

A round tore straight through the wall Nemo had braced himself against. Scary part was the hole was only inches from his face. "Fu-" He began, just before a loud concussion grenade went off against the building, causing a large sonic shockwave, rattling the house to its very foundation.

"What in the hell is happening!?" Someone screamed as the firefight commenced.

There was one boy, a new legionnaire whom was face down and bloodied right beside Recruit Mathews. His face was set a pale white as he stared at the body, and the pool of blood inching closer to him.

"Mathews... Mathews!" Nemo called out as he rolled over, rhe shock of the blast causing his ears to ring with a furious might. "Jacob Mathews! Get your ass down stairs!"

[M-90B Concussion Grenade]
Designed for the Police Force and Special Hostage Units in 2143, this compact grenade causes a sonic blast after five seconds post activation. With a total effective radius of ten feet, this grenade is an invaluable tool used by those who defend the Neos from Riots and Insurrections alike.
last edited over a year ago
Nemo~

A round tore straight through the wall Nemo had braced himself against. Scary part was the h
Another concussion dropped near Nemo. Edward rushed over and chucked it back without showing his head. These concussions couldn't go off near these guys again. He extended his batons and kept looking above him for anymore that could come near them.
Awesome57 commented…
before you say anything about throwing it, there is a five sec timer over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
needed your chance to play hero? over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
Best not forget the part where it goes boom. I'm not sayin it hasn't been done, just given the circumstances, it'd be highly improbable that no one inside would be harmed. over a year ago
Nemo~

The corporal nodded to the boy, then turned once more to Jacob. "... Mathews! Move!" He shouted as the boy continued to look upon the body. "Son of a bitch." The Corporal swore as he went and dragged the boy downstairs.
Edward followed the corporal and watched for concussions. When those things went off his hearing scrambled and he was at a huge disadvantage. The rest of the people from the squad were scrambling toward the downstairs area.
Rogue475 commented…
concussions happen in an instant, you can't watch for them, because it'll have already happened when you realize it. The grenades themselves are what you can watch out for. Then again, I assume that is what you meant... So yeah. over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
yep over a year ago
Nemo~

The minute Nemo entered the first floor, a shot rang out, and the boy in front of him fell. "Get down!" He cried as bullets pelted Mathew's body. An instant later, the gunfire turned to elsewhere and Nemo had a moment to check on Jacob. "Oh god... Mother... Fuck..."

"Am I gonna die?" The boy frowned, as if not even feeling any pain. "Am I gonna..." He began again, but was lost mid sentence.

"Jacob?... Jacob... Get up, you need to get up now, c'mon." Nemo pleaded, before dragging him behind cover of a toppled dresser.
"He's gone." Edward said bluntly. He had seen many people die in the middle of gunfire. It didn't effect him that much. "How many guns do we have?"
Rogue475 commented…
... Argh 15 years old. :-0 over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
did you read how his parents died over a year ago
Graham saw what had just happened. He was making sure the others went in before him. "Sir, what's going on?" Graham asked, tears welling up in his eyes. Knowing that Emma was in their house waiting, counting on Graham making it back there safe, he needed to know what was going on. Graham needed to survive whatever this was.
Nemo~

The Corporal pushed away the body and glanced left and right. "Graham, let me see that pistol, and take this." He said, his voice quickening as he plotted their next move. Nemo went and unstrapped the Repulsor from his wrist and handed it to him. "Take the squad to the back and make a hole through the wall, trust me this thing will break through anything."
Graham clutched the pistol, his hand shaking. He traded the pistol for the Repulsor quickly. Nodding slightly, he knew what to do. Strapping it to his wrist, he went to do what Nemo told him to do.
"Good luck, sir." Graham said, wiping the tears from his eyes. He took the squad to the back and blasted a hole through the wall.
"You gonna go shoot them down by yourself?" It was a bad plan if he did it and Edward voiced his opinion. "Even if you shoot down one or two there will always be more and you will die just to give us a fighting chance? It's a bad bad idea."
Nemo~

"I don't intend on dying today, and I would hope you feel the same." The Soldier said somewhat quietly, but enough for the boy to hear. "Go with the squad, and do try to not pick many fights." He nodded with a small grin.
Edward grinned back. "Try not to get your self killed. We'll be waiting for you wherever the heck we go." With that he turned and hurried after the others. He kept his batons ready just in case.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Robert

Robert was having some alone time when he heard the gun shots. Quickly he burst out the room, gun in hand. Robert took cover behind a wall and shoot at the enemy. Then he saw his squad heading down stairs and did his best to cover them from his position, but there was too many of time. One second I was gone and shit happens..I gotta get there Robert crouched thinking, till he heard someone heading towards him and he took his blades. The masked man sank them into the approaching enemy. He looted the body for his gun, ammo and Aha!. The Legionnaire tossed his grenade into the enemy center, and sprinted to the door.
Everything happened at once when he fell downstairs. His calf was bleeding and he heard the explosion. Robert looked around and saw his comrade "Nemo, take...the gun" His head was spinning as he toss the looted gun to his friend. "Gimme ..sigh.. a sec"
(Will post and catch up, tomorrow. Sorry, sorta lacking in replies...)
Nemo~

The young Corporal caught it and took a deep breath. "... We have to find Jackson, if he's caught then we can kiss breaching the wall goodbye!" he called out to his friend, then rose halfway out from covering, firing with both pistols. The suppression worked, for the moment, long enough for Nemo to reach the stairway. "Robert, this way!"
Robert

He shakes his head and got up following Nemo, wincing "I think he may be in the barracks, I saw him enter there before this shit happened" His calf was burning and Robert dismissed it as a flesh wound.
Carrie-

I trailed behind the squad, secretly death glaring Graham. Who did he think he was? Just coming here, expecting to be the leader of us all. And not to mention a whole year younger than me.
Edward, who had already been trailing behind the squad, fell in step with Carrie. "Glaring isn't going to help you win a spot here." Edward kept his voiced hushed.
Graham felt like his whole body was shaking. As he help the others through the hole, he noticed most of them were older than him. They should have been in his position. Just thinking of if someone died or was left behind made Graham's stomach churn. He wasn't a leader and he probably won't ever be.
Edward decided he would be the last one through the hole. The others looked a heck of a lot more terrified then him. They rightfully should have been. It was one of the first times facing the city guards and they had seen a lot of deaths. He pushed Graham forward urging him to go before he did.
Rogue475 commented…
he's 15 over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
deal with it. He's lived on the street over a year ago
Awesome57 commented…
you got it. he will gain more emotion once the squad opens up to him a bit over a year ago
Carrie-
"Okay, look here Edward. You can't just rock up here expecting to become leader. Wee all been training here for about two months. You've only just turned up. Give us respect please," I ranted as I climbed through the hole.
Graham was already on the other side, his face scrunched up. They were moving away from Emma. He searched around for someone who was a captain or something so he could ask where he was going. Graham couldn't leave Emma. She was all he had left of his family.
"Any of you know these streets?" Edward looked around at the squad. He had ignored the comment from Carrie and looked around at the buildings.
"I-I do, but I can't," Graham spoke up, his voice slightly shaking. "I need to get to my sister."
"Tell me the street name. I know every inch of the poor side." Edward could hear some bit of panic in Graham's voice. They had to move fast.
"No!" Graham shouted. "I'm the only one she can trust. She won't open the door to anyone else. Plus, I don't trust you or anyone here."
"Hey you want to get there fast or not? I am just offering to guide you there. You don't have to take us in." Edward wasn't angry at all.
Nemo~

"I saw him just a moments ago up there, where have you been?!" He called out midst the popping of gunfire.

"Nemo, Robert, get your asses out of here!" Jackson shouted from behind cover. The minute Nemo could see the Sergeant, the boy swore a shit storm at the sight of all the blood.

"We're gonna get you outta here, Sarge!" Nemo yelled as he knelt before the man, beginning to dress the man's shoulder with a torn sleeve of his shirt.

"I said get the fuck-!"

"We are not leavin ya!" Nemo interrupted the man in mid shout, quickly working to clean the wound.
"I can get there fine," Graham fought back.
"Just offering to help, jeez. Guards are probably crawling all around this city looking for us. I was just trying to keep you guys from being caught, but you know if you don't want me here I will go. Maybe I will be caught and executed." Edward turned around and started to walk away. He hoped someone would say something so he could stay.
"I'm the only one going to get my sister, got it?" Graham said, his face hardening. "You stay here and make sure the squad gets away from here." He took off the other way, jogging. He had to make sure Emma was okay. If what that kid said was true, guards would be flooding the streets. If they noticed a little girl all by herself, Emma would be taken away from him. Graham couldn't let that happen.
"Ok people, where are we going?" Edward finally had a chance to see who the other squad members were. He hadn't taken much notice until now but it seemed that it was just him and two girls. He remembered the other guy Matthews who had died in the fire fight and wished he were here. It was awkward to him to be left alone with the two girls, both of which probably hated him.
Carrie-

"To Graham's, in gathering. If he WANs to get his little sister we can't stop him. I get what he means. I would give for anything to see my family again," I said in reply to Edward, ignoring the fact he was annoying the hell out of me, though, didn't most?
Robert

"I was in the store room." he muttered. When Robert saw the captain and Nemo helping him, he took the looted gun and gave them cover fire. "Can you move sergeant?" He shouted over the gun fire.
"I would follow, but I have a feeling we will be shot on the way. We have to find another place to meet up." Edward's hoped the group would listen. Graham had made it pretty clear to not follow him. Plus a guard patrol would 'be coming from the south soon enough.