Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 583

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Nemo~

Tullion looked back and shrugged. "... Everyone is starving, everyone is sick, and everyone.. Wants your father's head. Hell, I think we could do with your head for a while."

A'llea stopped and took Nemo aside, thrusting him against the wall ."Knock it off, I know what happened, but that doesn't mean he had anything to do with it!"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Colt looked to the ground, his cheery demeanor had vanished. Why was his dad such a bad ruler? It wasn't like he was a terrible guy in the household, but for some reason when he wasn't at home, he was different. Colt used to look up to his father. Now he was paying for the sins of his father.
Nemo~

A'llea looked down and turned away. "What's your name? ... Can't keep calling you Lancaster can I?" She walking beside the young heir. Nemo followed quietly, holding his head down as he walked behind the two.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Robert

When something caught his eye, he went over, shortblade in his hand "What are you doing with him?" He questioned
Nemo~

The runner step in between A'llea and the stranger. "These are Legion matters, so I advise you stay your blade." The boy suggested, drawing his pistol in case he needed to defend his love.
Robert

"The Legion deals with the rich now?" He asked, raising his blae
Nemo~

Instantly his pistol was readied at the mysterious stranger's head. "It does this night..." He glared at the man, his finger slowly wrapping around the trigger. "I advise you to step aside, Thug."
Robert

He stayed, he couldn't win against the gun, but the gunner..."I demand to know what you are doing with him, Legionnaire"
Nemo~

"Nem... Don't be reckless." A'llea spoke up, not wishing to see further bloodshed.

"... We're taking him to the Legion, so we can expose whatever secrets he's hiding." The boy lied, but truth be told, it is what he wished.
Robert

He glance at the girl and lowered his weapon slightly "Aren't you Jackson's sister?"
Nemo~

"You know my brother?" She tilted her head slightly, glancing at Nemo. "How?"
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Carrie-

I walked out of the door, a sullen expression on my face. It would be highly unlikely to actually find food. We'd lived without food before. Actually, it happened nearly everyday. This just made me more curious as to how the rich side worked and how my father lived.
Robert

Robert gritted his teeth, they were Legionnaires "I am one of you" he said lowering his weapons.
Nemo~

The boy looked over the dark figure, before holstering his weapon. "Glad to see that cleared up, wouldn't want any friendly fire." He nodded then motioned for A'llea and the Lancaster to continue on their way. "Tag along if you like, we've got a Royal to protect."
Carrie-

I didn't know where I was going, I was just walking. Not many others were around, but I gathered that they were all hiding in their homes. A lot, sick and scared, and I was just thankful that my family was all alive and well. Even my father.
Robert

He looked at the Lancaster, uneasily "Shouldn't he be bounded?"
A'llea~

"No, if he's willing he is to become an asset to the Legion, our eyes and ears within the wall." She spoke quietly so no-one else could listen. "That is my intention for him, and so long as it is, he remains an honored guest."
Carrie-

I continued on. Getting farther and farther away from my home. I never had done much exploring. Most days, I was too angry at the world to even bother, because seriously, how did the world get like this? Sure they talk about the history, but is that really how it happened?
Robert

Reluctantly, he said "Fine" and followed them
After some time had passed, the four reached the Legion outpost where Sergeant Jackson Connors was stationed. It was a small building tucked away midst several regular houses, only there was one man with a long trenchcoat standing guard.

Nemo~

"A'llea Connors, reporting in, we've got a prisoner... Was told to speak with the Sergeant." The girl told the shady man, before he grumbled and stepped aside, allowing entry to each of them.

"Take a seat your highness." Nemo insisted as A'llea went off to seek out her Brother. "Just there, that's fine." He said and leaned against the wall, motioning towards the dirty couch in the center of the room.
last edited over a year ago
Carrie-

I kept my eyes peered to the ground. Watching every footstep I took. I felt like I just needed to get away.
Robert

Robert took a place next to Nemo "How did you find him?"
Nemo~

"He found me, stumbled right into me." He chuckled lightly, then looked at the man before him for a moment, until realizing he was actually just a teenager as well. "Why do you where that mask?"
Robert

"An accident..." He answered, remembering that day.
Nemo~

"Ah, such is life, one big giant accident he ran into me, his father built a great big wall, the riots. It's all just an accident." He spoke out of turn, before becoming silent once more. "... My apologies."
Robert

"No need to be, my name is Robert Solius"
Nemo~

"A Solius? Your father was a Legionnaire during the revolt..." He turned, then grinned in admiration. "Nemo Tullion, our fathers faught for the same cause we do, I hope that we can one day share their honor together and drive these monsters out from their wall."
Robert

"As do I, although...it was my uncle who fought in the war, not my father. I had the honour of having my mother's last name" He smile beneath his mask
Nemo~

"Oh, I see." He smiled as well, then resumed his stance against the wall. "The people are starving... They need food. But the Legion only has so much to give, we need more and there is none."
Robert

"If we can breach the wall. A small group can enter the city and steal some food, those bastards over there won't notice.
Nemo~

"The wall cannot be breached... It's been tried time and time again." He sighed, the motioned in the wall's direction. "No the only way inside is the monorail, and none from this side ever gets through."
Robert

"How can he be of use?" He nodded towards the prince
Nemo~

"In all honesty, I don't have any faith in him... He's got Lancaster blood, the same blood that killed my father when I was Eight..." Nemo put his fingers to his temple and lowered his head slightly. "A'llea sees an ally in him, one who can spy for us, and I guess if she trusts him... Well, then nothing I say will change anything."
Robert

"Neither do I, but I won't disobey a Connors"
Nemo~

The boy laughed and nodded in agreement, just as A'llea appeared suddenly. "Jack..." She began, and looked to Robert, then took Nemo aside. "Jack knows... He wants you in his office, dammit he wouldn't even speak to me about the Lancaster boy."

"Hold on, what? How could he know?" The boy had a sudden look of fear in his eyes. Goes to show that when faced with thugs, Nemo never flinched, but in the sight of a Connors, he was but a wounded animal.

"I don't know, he demanded you speak with him right this minute." She grumbled, then went over to the wall where Nemo had been, right as the boy fearfully went up the stairs to speak with the devil at arms.
(Not sure what to post)
(Try and have CaT's other character meet up when he gets back, things will get easier)
Robert

He looked at them both and decided it wasn't his business. Simply, he just shut his eye and lean back onto the wall.
A'llea~

"... How do you know my brother?" She spoke quietly after some moments of silence had past.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Nemo~

"Nemo Tullion, sit down." The man ordered the moment the boy stepped into the dimly lit room.

"A'llea-"

"A'llea is finished speaking, let's talk about you..." Jackson interrupted, standing from his chair in a sudden burst of anger.
(yeah, I may do that. Just right now I'm just wandering around by myself, haha)
Rogue475 commented…
yeah, not much you can do at this point on your own. over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Yeah, indeed. Don't worry, I'll be keeping up with the posts. No explanations will be needed over a year ago
Robert

"When I joined the Legion, I saw him and I knew he was our leader, or going to be someday. I knew, that he was the man that will be able to grant me my vengeance. So I placed my trust to him and his father, waiting for that day to come. I guess you can say his sort of an inspiration"
A'llea~

"Yeah, well if my family is good for one thing, it's inspiring people to fight for their cause." She grumbled, still distraught by her interaction with her brother. "They're hardcore, and sometimes I get so sick of it. All they care about is this war, not me, and when I go against them it's as if I've done some terrible wrong for..." She paused and let out another sigh. "I don't even know why I told you all that..."
Robert

"Maybe its because this war is the only hope we have of having a better life, for all of us"
A'llea~

"Yeah, I get that, trust me I do... But we're only teenagers, aren't we supposed to live our lives, have fun, love whomever we wish?"
Robert

"We are, I suppose, but I wouldn't want the person I love to live in a place like this.."
A'llea~

"... I just wish; that boy's father would allow people through, open trade so we can get food and medicine... Surprising that I don't share my brother's need for aggression over diplomacy, or Nemo's revenge?"
Robert

"I tried negotiating with the rich one, it left me a scarred face and a dead sister, so yes, I support this war to the fullest. But if you can find a diplomatic way, be my guest. All I wish for is revenge."
"What am I supposed to do?" Colt asked. "Am I supposed to listen to your war stories concerning my father and feel bad? I know what my father has done to families in the past. And it's working. I have terrible father."
~~~~~
Graham decided to leave the house for a liitle bit. "Em, I'm going out. Don't answer the door if anyone knocks." He instructed. He kissed the top of her head. "Love you."
"Love you too Graham Cracker." Emma muttered. Graham went out into the night. As Graham walked, he thought about if he did the right thing stealing that food. It was for his sister mostly, but there are other people who also needed. Damn the rich, Graham thought.
Robert

"I suggest you be useful, since she thinks you can be our ally, find a way to help us our problem here." Robert answered.
"My name is Colt by the way. You were asking before, but I didn't feel like talking," Colt addressed the girl. "Uh, I could spy on my father, see what he's up to. I could spy on the other high ranking officials. But there's one problem, how would I give you the information? Once I get back, guards will have to follow me for weeks, maybe a month."