Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 583

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Carrie-
"you can be your own person. Maybe you can give yourself a new last name. maybe some clothes you like so people view you as you, and not just as his son. And besides for all we know he could be an amazing man."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Yo, could I join this or might it be a little too late? It all depends on whether I'll be able to catch up or not.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I suppose you can, I think we can summarized what happened. Ask Rogue for a better answer, his RP, his law)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Righty'o, cheers Iceman.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(You're welcome to join, as always. Only we'll need to find you a good point of entry. Fill out a character and I'll message you on what we can do to start your story.)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Thanks Carrie." Colt said, nodding. "You're really helpful. My last name will be... McCarthy and I will also create a new first name. Call me Gavin McCarthy."
A'llea

"Nem, I-I... We need to keep moving." She grumbled with a sigh, motioning for the three to follow her back to the outpost she had been stationed to.
Carrie-
"Nice new name there. Well, hello Gavin McCarthy," I said with a hint of a smile.
"Thank you," Colt said, nodding his head a bit. His lips were stretched into a full-blown smile, showing a bit of his teeth.
(It would seem things are moving rather slowly as of late, thus I propose we time skip to three days later, thoughts?)
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
(Sure)
((Sure))
(Right'o Gimmie a moment to come up with the setting...)
After Robert made it to the safe house, he was quick to guide the squad back to Outpost Charlie, a run-down police headquarters-turned Legion forward operating base...

A'llea

"Move it!" The woman shouted as she helped the doctors move her brother through the various rooms of the complex, all until they reached the makeshift E.R.

Nemo

"Graham." The older boy nodded as he entered the room Robert had taken the squad to. "You did good-Colt...?"
"Thank you," Graham nodded.
Colt shrunk away, trying not to get noticed, but it didn't work. Nemo saw him anyway. "Oh hey! What a crazy coincidence to see you here."
Nemo

"You need to head back, like right now... Before they send people out to find you." The Corporal said, a look of true concern struck upon him.
"I know, I know." Colt muttered. "I just wanted to make sure Jackson and you were safe." He sighed heavily.
"Bye Colt," Graham said.
"See you later Colt," Emma waved good-bye.
"Bye Emma and Graham." Colt murmured. "Nemo, there's some mail about the thing and the other thing. Also, if Jackson ever asks, I was never here." Colt left.
Nemo

"... Walk with me." He whispered as he walked past him, heading right out into the chilly night.
"Alright," Colt said, walking. "So what's up?" He asked.
Nemo~

"That data you sent, after looking it over... Jackson told me that the Legion is finally coming up with a plan for getting through the wall." He spoke quietly as the two walked. "... I didn't want the squad to hear, they've been through enough already."
"Finally, but you got to be careful." Colt warned. "After this attack, my dad's going to be even more secure than usual. So I have to be extra careful, and so do you."
Nemo~

The Corporal nodded, then glanced towards the Lancaster. "... I was wrong about you." He muttered, then looked towards the wall. "When we get through it, you better keep your head down, 'cause all hell will break loose."
(I'll reply in about an hour when I'm not on the shitty mobile version.)
"Alright. Tell Jackson that I'm sorry I didn't get you guys the message in time about the attack," Colt felt guilty for not being able to get the message in time.
Nemo~

"Don't blame yourself, that attack only fuels the fires of war." He grinned, before the two reached the Monorail. "... This is it, I suppose the next time we speak, we'll be on the opposite side of that." Nemo motioned towards the Massive wall, towering above the rest of the city.
last edited over a year ago
Robert

The masked sergeant sat at the corner of the room, cleaning a knife of his rethinking the day.
"Alright, see you." Colt walked towards his favorite guard.
"That one was a long meeting Colt." The guard said.
"I know, but everything is good. Remember, nothing to my father because he will deny it." Colt lied as he walked on through.
Robert

"How is he doing" Robert asked A'llea, entering the room.
A'llea

The young woman rolled her eyes and went to the window, conveniently in open view to the wall in the distance. "He's gonna make it, but his leg might never fully heal." She murmured, as if horrified by the fact that escaped her.
(How should I come into this?)
Awesome57 commented…
Trying to figure that out myself. over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
haha over a year ago
(Mention something to Nemo if you like, he should be back at this time)
(okay, haha, will do that)
Carrie-

"Nemo?" I called, walking forward. I wasn't actually sure what was really going on. Maybe Nemo new.
Nemo

"Ah, Carrie, wasn't it? Don't worry I'll have all your names down." He nodded to the girl as he closed the door behind him. "... You needed something?"
Robert

Robert sighed in relief "As long as he is alive, we won't be lost"
A'llea

She nodded quietly, not making eye contact as she thought of her brother and the many different possible outcomes of the terrible situation they were in. "... Robert, you have my thanks for protecting my brother, and Nem."
Robert

"Of course A'llea, it was my duty to do it"
A'llea

"You've been a good friend Robert, and a loyal member of the Legion since you joined... Just know that you're work is appreciated and you will always have our support."
Robert

"I am honoured to hear that. I will always continue serving faithfully"
A'llea

"I know you will." She smiled lightly, before motioning for him to follow. "I want you to keep this on the down low, this information is only known by the higher ups in the Legion, do you understand?" A'llea whispered.
Robert

Robert nodded "Yes ma'am"
A'llea

"... We know how to get through."
Robert

The masked legionnaire stared at her "When....can we get through?" he asked, thinking, a way through...
Carrie-
"Yes, i'm Carrie. Uh, yeah, do you know what is going on at the moment? I seemed to have missed it."
Nemo

"It's fine, right now we're gonna lay low at this post until the heat's died down some. Then I'll report for orders and we'll go from there." He smiled as he concluded. "... You did well, handling it all so far."
A'llea

"... I wasn't given any more details, but I just know that it's gonna happen soon... Like this month soon."
Carrie-
I nodded my head. "seems like the most valid thing to do. And, well, we have to be able to handle it, you know?"
Robert

Robert was expressionless, but of course it was hidden under his mask. Very soon "Does Nemo know?"
Nemo

"Yes of course, you're all soldiers now." He nodded as he made his way to the rest of the squad, "It's been a long night, why don't you all get some rest?"
A'llea

"I told him... Saw that spark light in his eyes when I mentioned it. God, he has been waiting for this his entire life..." She murmured, then glanced to Robert. "Stuffs finally happening, huh? No more sitting on our asses."

Robert

"I see" He answered "We all are, A'llea, and now finally we can" Robert look towards where her brother was "I hope the higher commands have a damn good plan"