Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 556

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Azera stepped back. He looked at Hikari, then back at Goujo. "With that done, you two art both in the same state, but so different." he thought for a moment. "The both of you should make your ways to the fields. Another session will begin shortly."
"Right!." Goujo smirked. It was time for some major payback. Not only that, he'd found out the name of his actual zanpakuto. His "true" zanpakuto spirit. He was ready.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: Not losing this time.
"Not a Chance!" Goujo tore off at a quick speed. [No way im going to let that phony show me up twice......]
Azera smiled slightly. [A energetic one......but he's matured....]
"Not a Chance!" Goujo tore off at a quick speed. [No way im going to let that phony show me up twice......]
Azera smiled slightly. [A energetic one......but he's matured....]
Hikari: He's definitely had a change huh... *she'd move forward following*
Azera stayed behind. He felt a slight pain in his hand and winced. [It looks like he broke my hand........that's definitely a new body there.....]
Hikari: Not too far now.
Goujo nodded. "We;re here....." he landed in the battle area. "Im not losing this time around......"
Hikari: So what, you'll take care of him?
"I'll do more than take care of him...." A gust of wind blew. Goujo clenched his fist. "He wasnt even trying the first time......"
Hikari: I see.
Goujo suddenly grabbed the handle of his blade and before you knew it, he had clashed with Borish. Large amounts of spiritual pressure began to pour from the two. Goujo spoke first. "I can see you now.......that wont work....."
Borish had the same wide grin on his face from before. "Oh really?"
Hikari: Whoa....
Borish dashed back a couple of feet.
Goujo held his blade in a new stance. "Sorry, but im winning this one buddy."
"Dont be so sure of yourself. Remember, i wasnt using but a small portion of my power last time." Borsih grinned.
Hikari: Even so, you better watch out!!! Goujo will win this one!!
"Looks like you have a cheerleader." Borish laughed. "Well, what do you say we get this started?"
Goujo stiffened and rooted his feet to the ground. "Bring it."

Then a voice from behind Hikari. "As shall we......" it was the voice of a woman.
Hikari: *she turned and back away quick to avoid potential strikes* Hm, well then.
Nanao stood in front of her with her arms crossed. "So, Hikari is it? I hope you've improved. Because im not going to show any mercy."
Hikari: Don't you worry, I'm better than before.
Nanao's purple hair blew in the wind. "Good." her blade was around her waist. She began to unsheath it, but slowly. Very slow. "Sing with the nights, let the wind carry you through the path, share your destination with the groveling soil on which we stand......." her voice seemed to echo in a strange way.
Hikari: Hmm, take flight! Boryoku Sukai! *her zanpakuto would change into its released form*
Nanao finished drawing and finished her release. "Take to the skies.......and cry to the clouds..." her blade transformed without her calling its name. She had a pure white blade with blue streaks running across it.
Hikari: Hm, an interesting blade you got there.
Nanao didnt say anything. For a moment. She drew an imaginary circle in the air. "Tell me.....does this attack mean something to you-" she didnt something that was very reminding. A shockwave of spiritual pressure cut through the air at Hikari.
Hikari: And what is that supposed to mean huh?
A sudden explosion occured right beside Hikari. "Tell me, who was the last person you trained with before I and Borish?"
Hikari: And that's your business because?
last edited over a year ago
"You're a stubborn one arent you? With you wanting to protect your friends and the way you hold your blade, im guessing that you attempted to train with my younger brother, but failed." She sighed. "Why do i always end up training his strays?" she said to herself. "Come at me with all you've got then."
Hikari: *she'd charge forward going for slash at Nanao*
Nanao clashed blades with Hikari. "Already, i see your faults and weaknesses." she pushed Hikari back. "You would be a perfect student......so let me show you your flaws. Come at me again."
Hikari: Tch, *she charged forward once more*
Nanao appeared in front of Hikari with the tip her blade to Hikari's throat. "Your spiritual pressure is great. But the way you hold your blade.....your stance is off. You rush in to battle without thinking. You have to imagine your opponents strikes and follow them closely before attacking. If this were an actual battle and you were my enemy.....you would've already died.....before you could take your next breath." the wind blew slightly and she drew her blade away from her throat. "But, if you're willing to learn, im willing to teach."
Hikari: Of course... I'm only willing to get stronger.
"To get stronger, one needs the knowledge on HOW to get stronger, am i right?" Nanao smiled. "Now, take your stance again."
Hikari: *she'd take her stance* You're right about that Sensei.
Nanao observed Hikari's stance again. She used her foot to move Hikari's spaces to the left. She used her blade to balance out her hands completely. "That should do it. This is your defensive stance." She rubbed her blade across Hikari's and a slight spark was created. "You saw that spark?" She did it again, but much more slower. "That is your spiritual pressure as it balances itself, and flow to the tip and edges of your blade." She dashed back. "Not only that, but your defensive can also be used as your offensive. So are you ready to resume?"
Hikari: Yes.
"This is going to be a simple exercise. Evade and Counter." Nanao slashed her blade in the air and sent a huge shockwave flying at Hikari.
Hikari: *she'd evade and charge forward*
Nanao slashed numerous times threw the air, sending smaller, but more concentrated shockwaves at Hikari.
Hikari: *she'd dodge while moving faster*
Nanao above behind her. The spiritual pressure released from her sword as she swung it, sending a huge and fast shockwave that caused and explosion.
Hikari: *she'd flash step to avoid to the attack*
"Good, but not good enough." Nanao stopped right in front of Hikari and stopped her with her sheath by hitting her in the stomach.

((Try this :P link))
Hikari: Then tell what I must do sensei.
"That's your job to find out Hikari." Nanao answered. "When you're in battle, you dont go by how the enemy wants you to attack. You go by the windows of opportunity and skill."
Hikari: ... I see.
"Ugh...." Borish's rough voice was heard. He appeared behind Nanao. His arms were bleeding and his clothes were torn, he also had a cut over his right eye. Borish spoke. "Training time's over."
Nanao nodded. "Ok Hikari, we will continue this tommorow." her attention almost automatically went back to Borish. "Where's the other one......Goujo...."
"I uh......kind of over did---" Borish began, but was cut short by a elbow in the stomach.
Goujo's clothes were ripped like Borish's, but his wounds seemed more severe.
Borish fell to his knees, holding his stomach.
"Now look who left thereself wide open....." Goujo said, breathing heavily.
Nanao stared in utter disbelief. Did this guy just really put Borish to his knees?
Goujo fell backwards onto the ground, unconscious.
Borish pushed himself back to his feet. "You little....."
Hikari: Whoa...
Borish lifted his foot and slammed it into Goujo's chest. A loud crunching sound was heard. "No one humiliates me......." he coughed before picking Goujo up and slinging him around his shoulder. "He's going to the facility."
Nanao just nodded. "You should join him Hikari. In the meantime, You and I are going to have a nice little talk with the council" she said to Borish.