Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 556

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sentai tapped his staff on his foot again. "Maybe."
Goujo scratched his head. [I wonder if the soul society.......] At that moment, he felt about 4 or 5 large spiritual pressures. "The world of the living!" he opened the Senkaimon and left. [First this guy shows up, and now this.....something's up....and its big....]
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Sekai: What's going on now?
Yukari: Come with us,
Hikari: We'll assure your maximum safety
Goujo landed on a building in the world of the living. "I could've sworn.....those spiritual pressures were somewhere around here....." he looked around. [No doubt about it. Those were defenitely arrancars.....]
*Yukari and Hikari took Sekai through the Senkaimon to the world of the living and appeared at Urahara's shop*
Goujo jumped to the side as a blade flew passed his face and cut his cheek slightly. He managed to catch himself in the air. "So......it's you again? Didnt think you'd have the nerve to show your face......"

Sentai was with them. "You two go ahead and find the information we need...." he could feel those spiritual pressures that Goujo had felt before. "I'll be with you in moments time."
*they headed to Urahara*
Kisuke: Well, Yukari and Hikari, sure has been a while
Yoruichi: Indeed,
Yukari: Yes it has been a while.
Kisuke: *he looked at Sekai* [He's giving off a weird unusual pressure, but he doesn't seem to have a weapon] Tell me, what's your name visitor?
Sekai: Sekai Kurijo,
Kisuke: Of course.... [He's one of Kazuto's recent experiments, that must be why there was such a spike in his spirit energy]
Nail, Rex, and Spanial stood before Goujo. Nail put both of his hands together. "We didnt finish the job on our last visit. Take this as an Honor to be slaughtered by my hands."
"Heh." Goujo smirked. "It's the other way around."
Rex smashed his fist together. He was already in his ressurection form. "This should be fun....."
Spanail sighed. "Such a drag....."
Yukari: Urahara?
Kisuke: Make sure you stay here Sekai,
Sekai: Hm?
"Three against one huh?" Goujo smirked again. "I like these odds."
"You're awfully cocky child." Nail spoke.
"Knowing im going to beat the living crap out of you, why not?" Goujo shot back. He drew his zanpakuto. [I know there was more than three.......i can sense the other two somewhere near here.....all i have to do is beat these three....]
Kisuke: No doubt Kazuto will come looking for you, or at least looking for a fight.
Yukari: What's going on.
Kisuke: Sekai is actually a created being created by Kazuto, the Kurijo protect.
Sekai: A created.... Being?
Sentai felt a flow of spiritual pressure coming from the end points of the town. [What are they planning.....] he tapped his cane on the ground a couple of times.

Goujo flashstepped out of the way of a cero and clashed blades with one of the arrancar. Nail. "Dont think i forgot about what you did to Hikari and Yukari......."
Nail spoke bluntly. "Of course i didnt. I hoped they would be here so i could slaughter them properly."
last edited over a year ago
Kisuke: It's no wonder Kazuto wants you.... You betrayed him... So he finds you defective.
Sentai entered the room where Kisuke and the others were. "It's been a while Kisuke. But before we catch up, we have a slight problem to deal with."
Kisuke: It must have something to do with the other spiritual pressures.
Hikari: ...
Sekai: ....
Kisuke: We have to awaken Sekai....
Sekai: How are gonna do that?
Goujo stared down into the rubble of a now destroyed building. "Well.....that takes care of those to...." his attention turned to Nail. "So. Still think you can beat me?"
Nail held his blade in front of him. "So much confidence for someone who defeated to weaklings in battle."
Kisuke: That's the only problem, we don't have anything, and Sekai... You don't have a Zanpakuto...
"He may not have a zanpakuto, but there IS in fact, a way." Sentai spoke up.
Kisuke: What's the plan?
"We force the awakening." Sentai said in a serious voice.
Kisuke: Force it....
Hikari: But it's such a dangerous tactic...
"It's also the only tactic/choice that we have." Sentai said.
Yukari: ...
Sekai: Then I'm ready.
"Good......because now's the time to finally let you know that i've already started......" Sentai says dully.
**link
Sekai: What?!
"The moment I figured out that you werent awakened yet i began the process. It also has a little.....extra accessory..." he pointed his cane at the hollow chain the was now on Sekai's chest, eating itself away.
Sekai: Wh-What the hell is this?!!
"A hollow's chain. If that thing eats away, then you'll become one. Now,--Hado 199: Heedo Hoi" a hole appeared behind Sekai and Sentai pushed him into it. "Hado 15: Rirrumpa." when he heard Sentai hit the bottom, he did the Hado 15 and binded Sekai's arms behind his back. "Get out of the hole without using your hands. Simple."
Sekai: Without using my hands.... [maybe.... I might can run up this wall]
Sentai sat down with a cup of tea. "This is probably going to take a while."

Goujo held his blade towards the sky. His spiritual pressure releasing in large amounts. He was bleeding from his head slightly.
Nail had his hands crossed behind his back. "Oh? And what's this?"
Sekai: [Alright, let's go] *he'd get a running start and begin to run up the wall* Keep going!
"And then he falls back down....." Sentai said with a sigh.
Sekai: *he'd fall back, but backflipped to his feet* Damn it!
"Have you noticed that the hole your in got deeper. I will keep doing that until you make it out." Sentai's voice echoed.
Sekai: Then this hole won't get any deeper! *he'd run further up*
"You say that, but why do you keep falling?" Sentai asked as his voice echoed.
Sekai: *he'd continue up* Not this time! I'll be damned if I'll be a Hollow. *he'd make it up finally*
When he finally made it up, the end of Sentai's cane was on his forehead. "It seems like you've finally reached the top. Well, now for the real fun, this will only hurt for a second." There was a large flash of red light.
Sekai: What the....
After the flash, Sentai's free hand was inside Sekai's chest. "It will only hurt for a moment....." he began to pull the hilt of a katana/zanpakuto out of Sekai's chest. It shined dimly with nothing put spiritual pressure and reishi.
Yukari: Could that be?
Hikari: His Zanpakuto...
Sentai pulled the blade out the rest of the way and held it to his side. "There.......how do you feel now?"
Sekai: ..... Damn.... Did that blade really just come out of me?!
"Yep...." Sentai thought for a moment. "But speaking in technical terms, it came out of your soul."
Sekai: So that's my Zanpakuto.....
"Yes. This would be your zanpakuto." Sentai said. He stabbed the blade at Sekai's feet and turned around. There was something definitely wrong now. There werent just arrancars......but hollows. A lot of them.
Sekai: *He picked up the blade* Now what?!
"You figure out the name of your zanpakuto. Then your shikai and bankai. Now if you'll excuse me, Urahara will train you. I have some business to take care of...." Sentai announces.
"You figure out the name of your zanpakuto. Then your shikai and bankai. Now if you'll excuse me, Urahara will train you. I have some business to take care of...." Sentai announces.
Kisuke: Now Sekai, I'm gonna be much harder on you,
Sekai: ...