Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 556

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: *she'd Go join Goujo*
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Borish threw Goujo in the liquid substance from before and left. A few minutes later, Goujo came from under the liquid coughing. He put a hand to his head. "Shit......." he felt his wounds close completely. He had to admit, that felt good.
Hikari: Hmm....
(Hey... I was thinking about an arc... Well it's based off the Reigai/Nozomi Kujo arc... But I wanted to try something)
((SOrry for the wait -_-__and that something is?))

Goujo stepped out of the liquid moments later. A headache had somehow got to him, and man, was that annoying.
last edited over a year ago
(Well, like I said, base it off of the Reigai/Nozomi Kujo arc, have a character named Sekai Kurijo who's found passed out in the Precipice world, an unawakened visored, then ya know, we get the Reigai who are trying to get Sekai with the clever mastermind.)
((Ooohhh. Ok then, sounds like a good idea to me.))
(Cool, then whenever, you're ready to go.)
((Im ready in.......3......2.......now XD))
Name: Sekai Kurijo
Personality: TBR
Appearance: (Pic)
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar: Unawakened
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth or Hueco Mundo) World of the living
Bio: TBR

Zanpakutou
Shikai name: Unknown
Bankai name: Unknown
Release command: Unknown
Name: Sekai Kurijo 
Personality: TBR 
Appearance: (Pic) 
Visored, Shiniga
((So i can keep my visards stuff right?))
(Yeah, Sekai is just exclusive to the arc, along with someone else but he's TBR)
((Oh, Ok then.))

Hikari: Goujo... There's an unusual spiritual pressure, I can feel it coming from the precipice world....
Goujo nodded. "Yeah...i feel it to." [Another arrancar? No......the spiritual pressure's not even close....]
Hikari: How are you thinking about this?
"Well, i dont know who the spiritual pressure is coming from. But i dont like it one bit." He crossed his arms. "I say we go find out who it is."
Hikari: Yeah... *she felt uneasy*
Goujo closed his eyes and paused for a moment. "But first, a little nap!" He sat down and almost instantly fell asleep with a slight snore.
Hikari: A nap?
Goujo continued to sleep.
Hikari: *sigh* And I'm not even tired.
-Meanwhile-
Goujo appeared in the same place as before. The place full of tall blue sky scrapers. He looked around. "Hey! Anybody here! Saru Hanshu !?" ((Ape Lord)) he called out, but got no answer. "Strange....."
(Might as well let Yukari and Sentei get Sekai)
Yukari: Hey... Sentei..... Do you feel that pressure?
(Yeah, that's what i was planning on doing. That way, Yukari can make some progress as well, and i can bring in someone new.)

Sentei nodded, then added. "That's Captain Sentei to you." he snickered, but then got back serious. "This doesnt feel like any ordinary spiritual pressure......."

Goujo walked around for a short while, and couldnt find his zanpakuto spirit. "Damn it.....where is he....she.....whatever!" he huffed in frustration. "I guess i better get back to Hikari then...."
Yukari: Definitely not, and it's coming from..... The precipice world....
"I know....." Sentei stood up. "I think we should go check things out...."

Goujo's eyes opened and he stood up. "That spiritual pressure is closing in, let's go!" he dashed off.
Yukari: Alright, time to open the Senkaimon.

Hikari: Hey hold up, *She'd dash after Goujo*
"Go ahead and do the honors." Sentei says thoughtfully. [But why would a spiritual pressure like this be there?....]

Goujo keeps moving forward. [Whatever...whoever this is, they cant be here to shake hands or drink i know that much......]
Hikari: What's on your mind?

Yukari: *she'd proceed to open the Senkaimon* Alright, let's go.
"It's nothing...." Goujo answered as he continued.

Sentai followed her inside. "Pinpoint where the spiritual pressure is coming from. Or where it's headed is more like it."
Yukari: *she'd see a boy with brown hair* That's it.... That's the pressure.
Sekai: ......

Hikari: Alright then.
Sentai spun his cane around in his hand. "Excuse me, but the spiritual pressure that you're letting off is attracting alot of attention. Would you mind letting me know why you're here of all places?"

Goujo sped up as he sensed two more spiritual pressures. Not as big, but one was more concentrated. The other one was smaller.
Sekai: .....
Yukari: Not much of a talker are ya?
Sekai: He's not willing to follow me here...

Hikari: Yukari!!! She's there too.
Sentai watched Sekai with unseen caution. "And by "he", whom do you mean?"

"And Captain Sentai.....he's there....." [What the hell's going on!?] Goujo thought. "Hikari, can you open the Senkaimon?"
Hikari: *she'd open the Senkaimon, and head in*

Sekai: .... Kazuto Kirimanaka... He wasn't willing to follow me here...
Sentai tapped his cane against his foot. "Sorry, but i find that hard to believe. By the looks of things, you were heading towards Hueco Mundo. Not only that, but the state that your spiritual pressure is in."
Sekai: What the hell are you talking about? You must want Kazuto to kill me!
Yukari: ....
"There's something your not mentioning. Just wanting to kill someone isnt Kazuto's personality. If he wants to kill you, it's for a very good reason. Now explain to me......what IS that reason." Sentai asked.
Sekai: It's because me being killed is a crucial part to this whole mod soul experiment! Or maybe it's the personality you've never seen... You must not understand how clever he really is.
"Oh, i know all to well." Sentai's eyes met with Sekai's. He was sbout to reconsider, until--
"Hauringu Saru!" A huge explosion occured where Sekai was standing and it spread quickly. Goujo stood a couple of feet away. Steam was resting on his blade.
Yukari: Hang on a minute...
Sekai: The hell....
Yukari: His power is unawakened.....
Sekai: So what.... You're gonna complete his goal? And kill me... Why not consider that he might send the Reigai to get us.
Yukari: Reigai?
"Goujo?" Sentai was a bit surprised, he hadnt seen him or Hikari in the last couple of days. Not only that but Goujo's appearance.....
Goujo stood there for a moment. He wasnt really listening to what they were saying. He pointed his blade at Sekai. "Your spiritual pressure.......doesnt feel right......who the hell are you? And just what the hell do you think you're doing here?"
Sekai: My name is Sekai Kurijo... And to be honest.... Other than running away here.... That's all the memory I really have....
"Captain?" Goujo asked.
Sentei nodded. "Lower your blade Goujo....."
Goujo did, but kept a close eye on his stranger.
Yukari: Heh, well if we're doing introductions. I'm Yukari Zetegata
Hikari: Name's Hikari Zetegata.
Yukari: Sure has been a while huh sis...
Sekai: Pleasure to meet you both.
"Names Goujo....." Goujo said slowly. Then something struck him. "We can discuss this later. As of now.....i have to head back to Hueco Quazes."
Yukari: Let's take Sekai to Urahara, maybe he can give us a bit of.understanding.
Sekai: It's a pleasure to meet you Goujo.
Goujo cut his eyes at Sekai. "Yeah....whatever....."
Sentai shrugged, but none the less, grinned. "Ah! Urahara! My ol'friend. I havent seen him in years...."
Sekai: Ura.... Hara?
Yukari: He's a friend, maybe he and Yoruichi can shed some light on this situation.