Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 556

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Goujo followed as curiosity took its tole.
Azera looked back at the sandy hills that surrounded them. At that very moment, he made a promise. He wouldnt let anyone take over this place. He would protect it at any cost, even if it meant death for him, or anyone else. He owed it........to Sarah. Images began to flash back in his head.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: Azera....
Azera spoke. "Listen here......." he started. He never turned around. "We didnt bring you here for no reason......we're counting on you two......Hueco Quazes is counting on you to.....understand?"

Hikari: Don't worry. We got it.
"Good...." he turned around and had a faint smile on his face. "You should go catch up with the others...."
At that moment, Goujo went flying passed Hikari and Azera at a high speed, and crashed into the ground.
Hikari: Goujo! *she'd go check on him*
Goujo coughed up blood. His mask was already shattered, leaving only his hollowfied eyes. He was half conscious.
Azera turned around and fell in line with 13 others. He coughed slightly as Shira stepped to his side.
A woman with short silver hair spoke. "Let the session......began."

((This is the Council. They are like another version of the Gotei 13.))

((The names start from the top and rotate clockwise. Hiro Toshima, Roshi, Sentai Kimimora, Fuuji Katsuo, Miya-kon, Borish Utake, Nanao Zen, Madaral Konjishima, Hitsuguya Fima, Soifonzo Mitsurugi, Naema, Algul, and Oni Nero))
Goujo coughed up blood. His mask was already shattered, leaving only his hollowfied eyes. He was half
(Very interesting)
((Thanks :P, The Council wears all white, like the espadas, but they have chinese symbols on the backs of their clothing. Instead of there being a Head Commander, there is a Primarch. Instead of Captains and squads, they are just Rankings. And so on-))
Hikari: The council....
The Primarch, Hiro Toshima cleared his throat to speak. "Borish. You're first. Demonstrate your strength. Give them a clear understanding of physical pressure."
"Yes sir....." Borish had a wide grin on his face as he jumped down onto the sand.
Goujo struggled to push himself to his feet. His glared landed on Borish almost instantly.
"Whoa! Im surprised you can still manage to get to your feet after a blow like that!" Borish commented while smirking. "Introduction: I am Borish Utake, Rank 8 of The Council, and a general in my line of Hakudo, Speed, and Agility!"

Hikari: Amazing....
Borish took a strange stance. "Bojo-o-o-o-o-o........"
Goujo instantly acted and pushed Hikari out of the way and remasking himself in his hollow mask.
Just as quickly as Borish spoke, he was directly in front of Goujo, swinging a heavy kick. "KI-I-I-CK!!"
Though making an attempt to block it, Goujo was hit directly and as his mask broke instantly, again, a loud snap was heard and he went flying into a towering boulder. The sand and dust kicked up as he crashed and it just floated there for a while.
last edited over a year ago
Hikari: Goujo!!!! *she'd hurry to his side once more*
Goujo was unconscious. Fragments of his bones were sticking out of his arm.
Then a voice was heard directly from behind Hikari, and man was it close. "If i were you i'd be worrying about myself." Borish's voice taunted as he grabbed Hikari by the arm and slung her towards a near by stone tower.
Hikari: *would hit hard into the tower* The hell....
Borish was already in front of her. "What's wrong? I thought you were supposed to be the fast one....." he wide grin was on his face again. Spiritual pressure swarmed around his fist as he was about to attack Hikari again, but the fist was stopped.
Azera stood in front of Hikari. He had caught Borish's fist. "I think that's enough for the day......"
Borish grunted. "And just when things were starting to get fun...." he whined. But he was still grinning. His he pulled his fist back and his eyes landed on Hikari. "I can wait until we get to do this again, girl."
Hikari: You merely caught me off guard that's all.
"Do not fool yourself weak one." Borish laughed. "If i'd caught you off guard, you wouldnt be breathing at all. You know as well as i, that you were merely too slow, and to weak. But i guess that's what you would expect. The other one put up more of a fight than you, and more than that, saved you from the power of my kick. Be grateful of that." with that said, he looked at Azera. "Be sure to take them both to the chambers."
Azera nodded. "Will do...." after Borish disappeared, he looked at Hikari, but said nothing.
Hikari: .... Damn it! *she'd walk off on her own*
Azera sighed. He exited the stone tower that Hikari had crashed into and went to Goujo's side. He kneeled down beside him. "You didnt do as bad as we expected......" he looked at the empty space where Hikari had left. "And neither did you...." he carefully picked Goujo up and put him on his shoulder. "We have a lot of work to do....."
Hikari: ... Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! *she released a shockwave into the air* Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! How the hell can I still be weak?!!!
last edited over a year ago
Azera had just finished putting Goujo in a bubbling liquid that appeared to be lava. Except it seemed hotter. As he exited the facility, he felt waves of Hikari's spiritual pressure. He could tell she was angry because her spiritual pressure wasnt going in any particular direction. He sighed. "What is she trying to do......attract attention?" he started towards Hikari's location.
Hikari: I trained so hard.... How the hell.... How can I ever protect Yukari at this rate.... Damn....
"Well, as of now, tearing up my home wont help....." Azera's voice was heard. He was sitting on a flat surfaced rock. "And i dont think she's the only one you're striving to protect........"
~
Goujo opened his eyes slowly. He didnt know where the hell he was, but he found someone staring back down at him. Someone who looked exactly like him. He had skin so pale white that the color white itself seemed to be his skin. Snow white. And as quickly as he had saw this strange duplicate, the faster he moved out of the way when a blade went stabbing into the ground beside his head. "What the hell!!" he got to his feet.
The other him smirked, but didnt seemed to be bothered by his reaction. In fact, that's the reaction he expected. "So, you've finally decided to get your lazy ass up."
Goujo gasped as he realized almost instantly who this guy was. It was his hollow. He thought back to Hikari's hollow.
"Why so shocked?" Hollow Goujo laughed. "After all, you shouldnt be sleeping. I almost drove my blade through your skull!" he spun a pure white zanpakuto around on a ragged looking cloth that looked like it would rip at any moment.
Hikari: Heh way to see through... I want to protect everything dear to me and close to me.
Azera nodded. "And that includes your friend Goujo." it wasnt a question. It was more of a statement. "Very well then. But you should return to the facility for your treatment. Your friend is currently taking his now."
Hikari: Alright... Thank you... Azera.
Azera gave an actual smile this time. "It is the least i can do. Just follow me back." he turned and headed back towards the facility. Luckily, they werent far away.
~
Goujo dodged another gigantic blade. "What the hell.......what the hell is going on here...."
Hollow Goujo spun his zanpakuto around on the battered cloth again. "You havent figured it out yet? That zanpakuto that you were so attached to was FAKE!!" he started laughing. "If you had any common sense you would've known that the moment it shattered and reduced itself to nothing! You're pitiful!" a huge fur covered arm was floating 5 feet away from the Hollow Goujo's arm. It made the same hand motions as he did, and spun the a extended wakashi blade around just as he did, by a chain.
"Fake.....zanpakuto....." Goujo was stunned. The zanpakuto he had used all of those years couldnt possibly have been fake......could it? No.....that is just to impossible....
Hikari: *she'd follow Azera on the way*
When they reached the facility, Azera lead her to the same bubbling lava liquid that Goujo had been put in. "You're going to have to strip away your clothes to get the full effect of this treatment."
Hikari: *her face would blush* then turn around!
Azera rolled his eyes, but blushed slightly. He turned around. "Just make it quick. But dont enter until i tell you to."
Hikari: Fine... *she'd strip down knowing there were no eyes on her*
"Im sorry, but this isnt going to hurt at all." In a quick flash, he knocked her out and caught her before she could fall. He kept his eyes closed the entire time as he eased her down into the liquid. He sighed afterwards. "Now we wait......"
~
Goujo went flying into one of the tall blue and towering skyscraper like buildings. He fell to the ground, coughing up blood.
"C'mon, you seriously didnt think you could beat me did you!? Did You!!?" Hollow Goujo laughed again. "Pathetic!"
Goujo got to his feet. There was no way he could be someone with a shikai classed zanpakuto with just a regular katana. But he had to try atleast.....

((Time Skip?))
(Yeah)
A day or so later, Azera went back into the facility. "It's time......" he stared at the boiling liquid and waited.
Hikari: *woke up* Huh? When did I get in here...
Azera blushed and covered his eyes. He pointed towards a pair of clothes. "I knocked you unconscious so the treatment could take full effect."
Seconds later, Goujo emerged from the liquid and was right behind Hikari. He was somehow wearing a pure black shihakasho and had a katana slung across his back. His eyes were hollowfied until he blinked a few times. He looked around, not even noticing Hikari, and had no clue where he was.
Hikari: If you knocked me unconscious... Then you put me in here.... You looked and got a feel on me didn't you. You pervert!!
Azera shook his head. "I didnt look.....or feel, i only put you in the liquid....."
Hikari: ... Fine... I'll take your word for it.
Azera shook his head. "I didnt look at all Miss Hikari.....or 'touch' as you say..."
Goujo cleared his throat. "So what the hell's goin on as of now......" he seemed more muscular than before the treatment. His hair had changed to a light-darkish brown and grown to about shoulder length.
Hikari: Goujo... You've changed... You've gotten stronger too.
Goujo cracked his neck. "I dont know......maybe." he stepped out of the lava like liquid. "You should put on some clothes ya know." he glanced back at her with a smirk. "Skinny dipping can attract perverts." though he was joking, there was something new and noticeable in his eyes. Determination.
Azera inspected Goujo. Hikari was definetly correct. He had changed alot. Even his spiritual pressure had flexed itself into a new form. He had also noticed that Hikari's spiritual pressure had changed as well.
Hikari: *she'd hurry and get changed* Anyways, what's next?
"Well....since you asked-" Azera started, but was cut off by Goujo.
"No. Whatever you're about to say, no. Not until i get my rematch with that bastard Rubbish.....or whatever his name was."
Hikari: Ugh... Just thinking about him gets to me.
"You mean Borish." Azera corrected. "You will get your opportunity.....but first-" he moved so quick that the ground beneath him tore in half a little.
Goujo saw Azera's movement slightly before feeling a fist connect with his stomach. The lava like substance when flying in the air. When it landed, it revealed Goujo still standing there, unharmed. He himself blinked.
Azera stood up straight. "It seems like your body as adjusted and changed just like your spiritual pressure......"
Goujo scratched his head. He couldnt believe he didnt even feel that.
"This means that the process had worked......." Azera said with a smile. [Way more than it usually does......]
Hikari: Amazing...