Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 556

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"Shut up....." Goujo glanced back at Hikari. "You ok?"
Sentei watched intensly. Something was different about Goujo now. He was more.....he couldnt explain it. His spiritual pressure was different from before, and the hour or so that he was suppose to be in treatment wasnt over yet. He still had 20 minutes left.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: Yeah, I'm fine,
Hollow Hikari: *she'd slowly began to get angered* Move! NOW!!!!
Goujo turned his attention back to Hikari's hollow.
Then it hit him. Sentei noticed that Goujo didnt have his zanpakuto. [What's he thinking.....]
"Im your opponent now. Fight me or bite the dust. Then again, im not going to let you go anywhere...." he held his hands out. "Hit me as hard as you can.....with the strongest attack you can muster up hollow......"
Hikari: Sorry, Goujo sir.... But this is my battle.... I have to face this.... I have to face myself.
"Shut up Hikari........" Goujo says. "I cant let you do this right now....not yet. I learned something from you when you were fighting.....when you used hollowfication......now it's your turn.....to learn something from me..." his spiritual pressure began to raise as it began to hollowfie. It was being forced to hollowfie.
last edited over a year ago
Hollow Hikari: What?!
Goujo's spiritual pressure strained as a hollow mask began to form over his face.
Sentei's eyes widened. "What!?" he couldnt believe what he was seeing. The spiritual pressure that he was feeling. This was incredable.
The hollow mask completed itself quickly. Red streaks ran downt he sides as Goujo's new dark reishi blew into the air.

(Goujo's mask)
Goujo's spiritual pressure strained as a hollow mask began to form over his face. 
Sentei's eyes wid
Hollow Hikari: Why you....
Hikari: Mr. Goujo....
Hollow Hikari: I've had enough!!! *charged forward*
Goujo's hands clenched into fists. "So have I....." he appeared in front of Hikari in mere seconds. He grabed Hollow Hikari's face and threw her across the ground, leaving a long trail through the area. His hollowfied voice spoke again. "My zanpakuto broke.....it's gone."
Sentei was took a bit off by suprise. [Gone?]
"I set my zanpakuto free instead of getting it fixed in exchange for physical strength. Why you rushed so quickly is because i didnt have my zanpakuto with me." Goujo continued. "But you've made a mistake Hollow...."
Hollow Hikari: Impossible, you have Hollowfied physical strength,
Hikari: Physical... *she looked at her hands, then remembering that her hollow had did the same to her before*
Goujo smiled slightly. "Correct......but that's not all." he held his hand out, the exact same way that Nail had done when he injured Yukari. "Cero...." a flash of red light flew towards Hollow Hikari.
Hikari: Now I see,
Hollow Hikari:*she managed to dodge the Cero in time* Enough babbling,
Hikari: *she sheathed her sword* Alright then, give me a shot at her,
"Just one more second...." Goujo said as he appeared behind Hollow Hikari. "Just then, i would've ended your life if you hesitated....." his mask shattered. "What the......" he watched as his mask turned into reishi. The whole hollowfication thing was new to him in a way. But he understood it more than ever now. He flashstepped onto a near by boulder. His strained spiritual pressure took its place on him.
Sentei now eyed Hikari. [So,what's your move now?]
Hikari: *put her hand into her fist* You're gonna get it now, *she fired a Cero from her hand*
Hollow Hikari: *she dodged*
Hikari: [Now's the time!] *got behind the Hollow, then punched the hollow's face, then she'd speed up taking the hollow down to the ground causing a ground explosion*
Sentei's cloak blew in the wind that the explosion kicked up. "Nicely done...."
Goujo covered his face.
Hollow Hikari: .... Damn it..... How could I lose to you again?!
Sentei smiled. "She did it."
Goujo smirked. "Hmph."
Hikari: I'm not gonna let her get hurt again, I'll make sure next time that happens, I'll make sure that I protect her,
Hollow Hikari: Hm, just so you know, it's not over, I'll be back again. *faded*
Goujo flashstepped down to Hikari. "Nice job.....and uh.."
"The whole mister thing..." Sentei cut in. "You two are the same age ya know."
"Hey! Way to spoil the moment Captai--" he stopped and fell face first onto the ground, unconscious.
"He put to much strain on his body is the way i see it..." Sentei said. "But it was impressive....and interesting."
Hikari: *she laughed a bit* Sorry, it's just, well, you 2 feel superior compared to me...
Sentei spun his cane around in his hand. "Well Hikari, it looks like you did well yourself." He tapped his cane on the ground. "You're already alot stronger than you were moments ago. Would you like to continue training at your own risk?" he looked down at Goujo. [You've matured Goujo.....]
Hikari: No.... I..... I think..... *she passed out*
Sentei caught her before she hit the ground. "Well....maybe later then." he laughed to himself as he took both of them inside. [And it looks like you have as well Hikari....]
Hikari: *she'd fall asleep, smiling too*
A bit later, Goujo sat up. He winced slightly at his new found headache and pushed himself to his feet. "Jeez......."
Sentei sat in a room down the hallway in the shop. There was a table of food sitting in front of him and he was reading a book. He sensed Goujo's spiritual pressure. [That was quicker than i expected....]
Hikari: *she'd slowly wake up*
The scent of food drifted around in the air and found Goujo's nose. His stomach growled loudly. "Oh crap......" he forgot to eat today. Again. He went towards the smell. He noticed that he had bandages. He stopped. "Did i....get injured in that fight?..."
Hikari: *she'd come across the smell as well* That's a nice smell,
Goujo's stomach growled again. He hurried towards the smell of food and found Sentei there reading. "Uh.....hey, Captain...."
Sentei looked up from his book. "I see you've recovered..."
Hikari: *she'd meet up in the room*
(Hey... Can I use Yukari yet or is she still inside that chamber?)
((Nah, you can use her :P))

Goujo turned as Hikari entered. "Hey, Hikari. You ok?" he asked while scratching his head.
Hikari: I'm fine,
Yukari: *would walk into the room as well* Sis!!! *she'd go to hug Hikari*
Hikari: Well, good to see you're awake.
Sentei smiled. "Well, there's a sight to see. Im glad to see that you're finally awake Yukari." he pointed to the table of food. "Help yourselves."
Goujo dug in immediately.
Yukari: Well, I'm glad to be awake again.
Hikari: Thank you very much sir.
Goujo stopped eating. He gulped one last time and stood up.
Sentei tipped his hat slightly. "Everything alright Goujo?"
"I need to sharpen my skill...." He said while looking down at the floor.
Hikari: Huh? But your skills are already sharp,
Yukari: If anything I should be the one to have to sharpen the skills.
"They're not sharp enough!" Goujo said. His fist clenched. "I got my ass handed to me by that arrancar......" ((Cue semi-sad violin music XS)) "What if there were innocent lives around us.......they would've died because i couldnt protect them...."
A tense silence filled the room.
Hikari: Don't act like you're the only one who's felt guilty about being weak.
"You dont understand....." Goujo muttered. "You never will."
Sentei was about to speak, but Goujo cut in.
"Dont.....Captain....."
Hikari: ...
Yukari: Are you for sure about that?
Yukari: Unless you already loss something like us... Then you've got no idea what the hell you're talking about.
"Dont you get it damnit!!? I've lost everything!" Goujo slammed his fist into the wall. "My family! My friends! And all because wasnt strong enough!"
Yukari: ..... Sorry..... I shouldn't have snapped like that.....
Goujo's spiritual pressure started rising as he lifted his head.
Sentei stood up slowly. "So......you feel it to....."
A large spiritual pressure was rising in what seemed like the center of the town. Goujo was the first to go bursting out the door at top speed before Sentei could say anything.
Hikari: Alright, Yukari, stay here, *She'd follow Goujo*
Goujo ran towards the spiritual pressure before dashing across the thin air. This spiritual pressure.....it felt strange. He had never felt any like this before. It was both arrancar and soul reaper at the same time. What the heck was it?
Hikari: This pressure......
Goujo finally appeared at the location of the spiritual pressure. "What the....."
A guy was there. He had a battered looking shihakasho and hollowfied eyes. Green streaks went down his face and his right arm was devoured in spiritual pressure. He was just standing there, as if he were waiting there for them the whole time.
Goujo finally appeared at the location of the spiritual pressure. "What the....."
A guy was there. H
Hikari: What kind of power......
In just under seconds, the guy was consumed in his own spiritual pressure. After a couple of more seconds, a completely different being emerged.
"What the hell......" Goujo took a half step back.
The new being let out a powerful screech and spiritual pressure ripped through the air. It's spiritual pressure turned dark.
In just under seconds, the guy was consumed in his own spiritual pressure. After a couple of more sec