Windwakerguy430 Zom-Beat, an RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:22AM
It was only a week until this small disease became the cause for the fall of the human race. Only a handful of survivors are left. How will they survive
What is your characters traits
Name
Personality
Firearm of choice
Melee weapon of choice
Sane or Insane

Picture if possible

Example:
Name: Nick
Personality: Humorous, and willing to help others
Firearm of choice: Double Barreled Shotgun
Melee weapon of choice: Baseball bat
Sane or Insane: Sane

Rules
1: You can play as more then one character
2: You are not aloud to kill another character
3: If you do happen to be bit, you must either die, or cut off the infected area
4: You can use your real name if you like
5: Those who are Insane are aloud to fight other survivors, including other insane ones, but they can not die
6: This is a zombie RP as well as a comedy. Be as funny as you can be in anyway
7: Have fun

Note: This takes place in the present
This is in the real world
Their are multiple zombie types
Walkers: Simple zombies
Jumpers: Cans sprint and jump
Crawlers: Can crawl on walls and ceilings
Flooders: Vomit acid
Hunters: Have sharp claws, amazing sight, and can smell survivors from miles away
Survivors can meet and either help one another or fight for supplies
last edited on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:28AM

Windwakerguy430 215 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 215

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nick: Well, we should go and see if there is anyone around to help. Anywhere we should check around here
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Amanda: got it. *puts away sniper and takes out 2 hand guns* lets go. *walks cautiously*
Nick: Okay then (Walks cautiously) So, where do you think a survivor would be at in this mall?
Amanda: hmmm...maybe somewhere where you can get supplies,although whoever is in there would have heard the gunshots earlier...and possibly more zombies like those jumpers.
Nick: Yeah, your right. The best place to look for is a place that has food. So, we could try looking in one of those indoor restaurants.
Amanda: right. Medical supplies is a check off the list for the "maybe's"...we could start with that one *points to a nearby restaurant where some Walkers are roaming*
Nick: Good eye (Aims shotgun and fires, trying to clear out the Walkers)
Amanda: hah. *shoots Walkers with hand guns alternating*
Nick: Okay, that looks like all of them. Guess we should look around inside now, huh
Amanda: yeah...and we better be quick about it, im pretty sure more of them heard...*goes towards the closed double doors* knock,call or kick it down?
Nick: (Pushes door open) It isn't locked.
Amanda: hmm...if it isn't locked wouldn't there be no one at all? I mean, it IS smarter to lock...
Nick: Yeah, that is odd, isn't it. (Takes a look inside) It's kinda dark, too
Amanda: got a flashlight on you? *takes flashlight but it doesn't turn on*...or some batteries or something? * gets handgun with free hand and points around*
Nick: (uses the flashlight duct tape to his shotgun and lights up the room) there we go
Amanda: that works *puts away broken flashlight then grabs other hand gun* hello? Is anyone in here?
Nick: I don't hear anything
???: (Sneaks around the kitchen)
Amanda: i think i did. *walks slowly as she points her gun in different directions at the same time*...could be a zombie though.
Nick: I'm not su-
Chef: (Pops out of hiding spot with shotgun) What the hell do you think you two are doing here
Nick: Don't shoot. We're human
Amanda: *points at him but doesn't shoot* yes...we're just looking for survivors.
Chef: Well, there aren't any. I'm the only one here, so you better back off. As long as I keep that meat set out, the zombies won't get in. So, you had best be leaving, or I'll shoot you like those zombies
Survivor: (Walks in, and notices everyone) Oh, sorry, didn't see you all. I'm just looking for food
Chef: (Aims gun at him) Well, there isn't any food. So, you better turn around and get going.
Survivor: Please, I'm sure we can work this out and-
Chef: No, this isn't like it was before. You gotta do what you can to survive. Even kill your own kind (Fires and kills survivor) I can't trust anyone. I can only trust myself (Aims at Amanda and Nick and shoots)
Nick: (Hides behind cover)
Amanda: shoot! *kicks down a table with a rather thick exterior and hides behind it* another psycho! ...great! *shoots at Chef then hides behind cover again*
Nick: (Shoots at Chef) I swear, this place get really messed up over time
Amanda: it doesn't have to be this way! We can't just kill each other! It's no better than those zombies doing it for us! *moves a bit when a bullet flies past*
Chef: (Keeps shooting at them)
Nick: I don't think he's giving us a choice
Amanda: ugh...we're wasting bullets...wait...i have an idea *waits for Chef to reload then runs for cover on tables closer to the Chef then tackles him to the ground*...stop...struggling! *points gun at his head*
Chef (Reaches out to grab a pan, then hits her in the head with it)
Amanda: ouch! *she struggles to keep him down* ugh...Nick help me out here!
Nick: (Tries to hold them down, but, the Chef finally stops)
Chef: Okay, you got me..... Or do you
Nick: (Turns only to be grabbed and tackled by a Walker)
Amanda: tsk...!! *lets the Chef go,knocking him out for good measure then runs off to where Nick is,kicking off the zombie* ...!! *shoots using hand gun* there's more of them! *looks over Chef* should we leave him or do we take him with us? *puts away gun when the bullets run out then gets axe to attack*
Nick: We should take him, but, first, we'll need supplies (Looks around for supplies)
Amanda: alright! make it quick! *drags Chef behind a fallen table then runs back too chop zombies with axe* (...its a miracle there's only Walkers going around here at the moment...)
Chef: (Wakes up, then picks up a knife, then knocks Amanda down and tries to stab her) I am not going to let you turn me into one of you zombie freaks. I'll die before I let that happen
Amanda:....okay, you're a lost cause...are you blind or do you not see we're human too?! *kicks him in the groin*
Chef: (Groans in pain, but then tries stab her) Your not gonna turn me into one of them (Doesn't notice the Walker behind him and gets bitten) AAAHHHH (Shoves the Walker off him) No... no, I can't have gotten bitten (Falls onto his knees) You're not gonna turn me into one of you bastards (Takes the knife and slices his throat, killing himself)
Amanda: *pants as she stand up,tired,she switched to one of her handguns again*...Nick! Hurry...*pants* up!
Nick: (Runs in) Okay, I'm ba- (See's Chef's dead body) What the hell happened
Amanda: He did that to himself! Lets just go! *runs to exit*
Nick: Okay then (Follows, stepping over Chef's dead body and runs out)
Amanda: *while running* should we go back to where James is or do we still try to find sane survivors?
Nick: Well, James said he would call us if he saw anything, so, I say we try to find survivors
Amanda:...and hopefully someone who hasn't lost it yet...alright,so next stop,we just wen't to a restaurant,right? How about fastfood? Where to?
Nick: Hmm....... I'm not sure. Perhaps you should lead the way
Amanda:...fine *slows down and then stops to think* so if i remember right...before this whole...apocalypse happened *shudders*...there...uh...there should be this fried chicken themed one...about...around that corner. *runs just to halt suddenly* um...*points to some Crawlers and Walkers knocking on glass of the fast food joint*...you think that's a sign?
Nick: Possibly (Aims gun and shoots the Crawlers off the wall)
over a year ago blingstar said…
Name:Alice
Personality:Friendly
Firearm:
Melee weapon:Sword
Sane
link
(Awesome. Glad to have you aboard :D)
(Hmm-mmm,ditto *grins* but don't you want a gun?)

Amanda: uh-oh...they heard that *reloads hand gun then activates silencer as she shoots stil*

(Im not sure if this gun has one of those silencer things but...heh.)
Nick: (Takes out his bat and beats Walkers with it, making sure to break their necks to kill them)
over a year ago blingstar said…
(yeah,i just couldnt think of a good gun.)
last edited over a year ago