Windwakerguy430 Zom-Beat, an RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:22AM
It was only a week until this small disease became the cause for the fall of the human race. Only a handful of survivors are left. How will they survive
What is your characters traits
Name
Personality
Firearm of choice
Melee weapon of choice
Sane or Insane

Picture if possible

Example:
Name: Nick
Personality: Humorous, and willing to help others
Firearm of choice: Double Barreled Shotgun
Melee weapon of choice: Baseball bat
Sane or Insane: Sane

Rules
1: You can play as more then one character
2: You are not aloud to kill another character
3: If you do happen to be bit, you must either die, or cut off the infected area
4: You can use your real name if you like
5: Those who are Insane are aloud to fight other survivors, including other insane ones, but they can not die
6: This is a zombie RP as well as a comedy. Be as funny as you can be in anyway
7: Have fun

Note: This takes place in the present
This is in the real world
Their are multiple zombie types
Walkers: Simple zombies
Jumpers: Cans sprint and jump
Crawlers: Can crawl on walls and ceilings
Flooders: Vomit acid
Hunters: Have sharp claws, amazing sight, and can smell survivors from miles away
Survivors can meet and either help one another or fight for supplies
last edited on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:28AM

Windwakerguy430 215 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 215

over a year ago jordy_dash said…
*is on a horse with his cape on and horse trotting he looks around* hm... Another waste land (basically like that but more real)
*is on a horse with his cape on and horse trotting he looks around* hm... Another waste land (basical
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Okay, so if I'm correct, that girl should be (Hears male laughter) Oh no...... I only know one douchebag with a laugh like that (Continues running)
*notices the build of zombies at a building* hmm*gets off horse and takes out sword and whistles, the zombies stumble to him but he dispatches them quickly*
*notices the build of zombies at a building* hmm*gets off horse and takes out sword and whistles, the
Nick: Okay, maybe I'm just having bad memories from high school
???: Oh my god, is that Nick
Nick: Or not
???: Oh, if it ain't the school nerd himself
Nick: (Sigh) Hey Joey

Name: Joey
Personality: Smug, egomaniac, flirtatious
Firearm of choice: None (Makes girls fight for him
Melee weapon of choice: Same as the last one
Sane or Insane: Little of both
*takes out a flare gun and fires it in the air*
Joey: So, what you doin' here
Nick: Surviving. Duh
Joey: Really, considering all that gay looking kid crap you watched, I thought you would be the first to die
Nick: That kid crap is called anime, and its not kids, its was Highschool of the Dead. That isn't for kids.
Joey: Whatever, man. Anyway, why you here
Nick: I'm here to get others to safety. If you follow me, you'll be safe
Joey: HA, you kiddin'. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. As long as I got my guns (Looks behind him at a group of girls) and my girls, I'm fine
Nick: Yeah, you tell yourself that when you ripped to pieces. Besides, a gun store is a pretty good idea. But what about food
Joey: Oh, that's easy. I sent one of my girls out a while ago. But it's been an hour since she got back
Nick: You gave her a weapon right
Joey: You crazy or are you stupid, man. I need all my guns
Nick: Oh, and I'm the crazy one. If you sent her out by herself, defenseless, there is no doubt she is dead
Joey: Then I'll send more of my girls. They don't mind. Now (Aims gun at Nick) Piss off before I make you brain salad
Nick: Whatever. (Walks off)
(oh he'll no! Anime is awesome but doesn't high school of the dead featuring alot of uh.. Naked anime girls :P)
No, not at all...... Just that one scene, but I got a censored version :P)
O, h ok, I mean I,don't mins if anyone watches hentai but yknow)
Jordan:*looks over at a gunstore and smiles* Great *walks towards it*
Joey: Can you believe that dork (Laughs) What a nerd. I swear. I can't believe he survived this long........ Actually, I want to know.......... Michelle. Go and spy on him
Michelle: Oh, sure thing, Joey (Runs off giggling)
*WALKS inside store and sees the body of a dead girl* shame she upset even break the glass to get a gun
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
A few miles away, a rusty old car is speeding through the highway. The windows are rolled down and the radio plays really loud rock music. The driver throws a beer can out f the window, striking a walker on the head with it.

Gee: Bullseye, mu ha ha! *starts searching for something in the passenger's seat and almost runs off the highway* Goddamn it! I'm out of beer! And water for that matter! I need supplies! *spots a wallmart sign* Perfect! A mile ahead! It's a good thing they kept all the traffic from the highways! *floors i and heads toward the place where the others are.
A few miles away, a rusty old car is speeding through the highway. The windows are rolled down and th
Joey: (Sees Jordan) Oh, sweet god, more damn losers. How much does there need to be. Amy, Becka, you want to make fun of him for me
Amy and Becka: Yes, Joey
Joey: Good girls. I'll be in the back (Walks off, with other girls)
Amy: Hey, you..... uh....... Your dumb
Becka: Oh, good one
Amy: I know right
*turns around no skin showing, he looks sinister and he shows his sword and says coldly and quietly* One two gods coming for you*begins to step for* 3.4 knocking on heavens Door*gets closer and louder* 5.6 get a crucifix *begins to jog to them* seven eight, at hells gate! *runs and kills both of Them(am I allowed because they don't have profile? If so I shall continue* NINE TEN IM THE LION OF THIS DEN! *laughs Maniacally*
(Yeah, you can kill them)
Joey: Ha, honestly, what a dweeb. Not as much as Nick the Prick (Laughs) (Girls laugh)
Nick: God, what a douche. A zombie outbreak and he still acts just like it was an average day in high school (Sees Jordan) Oh, hey, man. You okay. Need any help. There's a safe room close by
*wipes blood of his sword an says coldly without looking at nick* I'm ok, staying with others is a way to die
Nick: Really. Well, I've been with my friend the whole time and we've been doing fine, and I met this girl, who is real cold, but is real awesome to. I swear to god, someone needs to use that for anime or something.... Unless they already did. Hold on, I'm gonna check (Takes out phone and uses the internet) Well, hell they did. Damn it, anime already has everything from pirates, to vampires, to cockfights for kids
Tell,me something *looks at sword * do,you believe in God?
Nick: I don't not believe in him. Though, it's real hard to be religious with all these undead idiots walking around. But, yeah, I guess I do... Why
Then you must be familiar with the angel of deat
Nick: Um..... I think I heard of him once......... (I think I only got it from anime, though)
(lol) because I am that angel if death, I am feared through out the new world and only a few people know my name or even my face
Nick: ............................. Okay, then.................. Well, I see you are a busy man, so I'll be going (God, I think this guy must have watched a little TOO much anime)
You think I'm insane don't You? *smirks* no I'm not, I must defend the weak and the angel if death symbolises it
Nick: Okay, then. Good luck with all that (Like I said, TOO MUCH)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Amanda: *polishes axe* /too boring...gotta go out,this other guy ain't talking/ be right back *goes outside of building and sees Jordy and car in the distance* huh? More survivors?
alinah_09 commented…
(Glad you guys joined us! :D) over a year ago
Nick: Oh, hey, Amanda. I wouldn't recommend going to the gun shop. Some huge jerk is there
Amanda: you mean jerk because he has to or jerk because...he's a jerk?
Nick: I mean a huge jerk who will probably hit you (Points at Cory) And will definitely hit on you (Points at Amanda)
Amanda: (BP) no thanks...whoever he is...where to now?
The car stops in the parking lot and the driver turns the music off. He gets out of the car holding an M! military grade assault rifle in his hands and he looks around.

Gee: All right, let's find me some supplies! *walks toward the store slowly, keeping an eye out*
Nick: Well, I guess we should (HEars soft jazz music in mall) What's that noise
(Meanwhile)
(Man in a Red Coat sing this into a microphone)
link
Amanda: dead meat. He's drawing zombies to him. *sees Gee* there's another guy over there *points then puts out hand guns,sneaking up on him*
Nick: Hey, um, Sir
Man: Oh, please, call me Jean. And don't disturb me, I am singing to my audience (Points to a crowd of zombies trying to climb up on stage)
Nick: Those aren't people. Their live zombies
Jean: Oh, please, I wouldn't expect you to understand. Even in death, my fans are loyal. Now, get off the stage so I can sing again (Continues singing)
Nick: Oh, screw this (Aims gun at zombie)
Jean: (See's Nick, then hits him in the head with the microphone) Now, look what you made me do Okay then, if you want to kill my fans, then I have no choice other then to kill you (Takes revolver out of his coat pocket)
Nick: Oh damn (Takes cover as Jean shots at him)
Gee: Whoa! *recoils as he spots the others and points the rifle at them* The hell is going on here?!
Nick: That depends (Gets shot at) You know this crazy bastard
Amanda: *points two guns at Gee with her hands* ...answer the question...*a stray bullet from Jean almost shot her* the heck! *points left gun at him and shoots while the right one is still pointing Gee*
Jean: (Gets shot in the chest and clutches wound) (Stumbles) Well, thats it for me. Good night (Falls into crowd of zombies and gets ripped to pieces
Amanda: he's gone nuts...just like most of the people nowadays...*glares at Gee* are you one of them?
Gee: *raises a brow, examining the others carefully then lowers weapon* Well, I've always been crazy, but not like this, haha! So nope. I'm just looking for supplies. Saw the sign near the road, thought it might be a good place to get some stuff.
Nick: Yeah, well, hope you weren't planning on getting ammo.... but, sorry, just one of my... huge problems
Gee: Hmm... so much for that idea then. *looks around* I won't stay much. This place doesn't look safe at all... any Hunter could get through those glass panels. I'll just grab some food and water, and preferably a pack of beer and I'm out of here. If you're smart, you do the same before all those walkers pile up in front of the gates and trap you inside.
Nick: Don't worry. We have a safe room near by. Besides, were waiting for the military to come by. We already got a message from them saying that if there are any survivors, head to a large building and try to survive for three days, which is why were waiting here
Gee: Haha! The military ain't gonna come, my friend! The radio has been silent for 4 days now. The last thing I heard that the city has been overrun with these things. The last evac point standing was the stadium, but as I said: that was four days ago. Who knows if anyone's still alive there? I'm heading there as soon as I'm finished here. Maybe you and your group could come too. It's better than waiting in this death trap, if you ask me.
Nick: But, me and my friend, Cory, got the message just hours ago. If what you say is true, then who the hell called us
Gee: I don't know. Perhaps it was a previously recorded message. The military was broadcasting on 87.5 until everything went dark.
Nick: Well, there must be something up with that..... But, we got to do something about that guy in the gun shop. Hes a complete douchebag, yeah, but we can't just leave him to die... Can't say the same for the other guy (Looks over at zombies, eating parts of Jean)
Gee: This ain't a charity, son! Who do you think is gonna be the next on the menu when those walking corpses finish up what's left of that guy? I'm not gonna wait here and be the desert, that's for sure!
Nick: So, I guess your a bit of a loner huh