Windwakerguy430 Zom-Beat, an RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:22AM
It was only a week until this small disease became the cause for the fall of the human race. Only a handful of survivors are left. How will they survive
What is your characters traits
Name
Personality
Firearm of choice
Melee weapon of choice
Sane or Insane

Picture if possible

Example:
Name: Nick
Personality: Humorous, and willing to help others
Firearm of choice: Double Barreled Shotgun
Melee weapon of choice: Baseball bat
Sane or Insane: Sane

Rules
1: You can play as more then one character
2: You are not aloud to kill another character
3: If you do happen to be bit, you must either die, or cut off the infected area
4: You can use your real name if you like
5: Those who are Insane are aloud to fight other survivors, including other insane ones, but they can not die
6: This is a zombie RP as well as a comedy. Be as funny as you can be in anyway
7: Have fun

Note: This takes place in the present
This is in the real world
Their are multiple zombie types
Walkers: Simple zombies
Jumpers: Cans sprint and jump
Crawlers: Can crawl on walls and ceilings
Flooders: Vomit acid
Hunters: Have sharp claws, amazing sight, and can smell survivors from miles away
Survivors can meet and either help one another or fight for supplies
last edited on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:28AM

Windwakerguy430 215 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 215

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Gee: I was with a group when it all started. Good people... and I watched them getting torn apart by these drooling freaks! I couldn't do anything. We were overwhelmed. I couldn't do anything. So yes, I don't want to grow too attached to anyone. They will die eventually. One way or the other.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
NIck: (Silent) Well, we should get back to the safe room. Its getting dark, so these things will be able to catch us more easily, so we should stay there until morning at least
Gee: Indeed. Can I spend the night here? I've seen some signs of some Hunters on the way here and those bastards can see very well even in the dark.
Nick: Sure, why not. But, we should hurry. Those zombies are starting to pile up
Gee: Told you they will. Lead the way then!
Nick: Okay, it should be this way (Reads map) Just right next to the film shop in the North Plaza
Gee: Oh... I thought you knew where it was... I thought you were familiar with this place... didn't you say you've been waiting here for 3 days?
Nick: No, I said we were planning to wait for three days. We actually just got to this place about an hour ago
Gee: I see. I hope this place won't get overrun soon!
Nick: Well,I did throw a vending machine in front of the front door to block it, so we should be fine.... minus the zombies inside....... Huh...... We should get going
Gee: Agreed. The Hunters come out at dusk.
Nick: Yeah, thats true
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Amanda: *looks at Jean getting ripped apart* ...huh? *sees that his gun had slipped far enough for her to run to and grabs it* this will be useful *slides it in her backpack and follows the others*
Nic: Okay, so, if I'm correct, we should just stay there until morning. That way, we'll be sure to avoid the Hunters
(Hey, is this thing abandoned)
(oops sorry 'bout that...i guess our minds went blank altogether that time...anyways,yeah,lets keep this going for a while longer)

Amanda: sure...but isn't it safer to take shifts in guarding the place? better to be safe than sorry.
Nick: Good idea Amanda. Though, we should get going. I'm pretty sure those zombies over there are about finished with Jean
Gee: All right then. I don't want to waste bullets on walkers anyways!
Nick: Well, then, lets get going (Leads the way to the security room)
Amanda: *follows closely*
(A few minutes later)
Nick: Well, here it is (Places hand on door knob, but stops) Something seems wrong (Tkes out gun as he slowly opens then door)
Amanda: *prepares axe then peeks inside*
???: (Aims pistol at them all) Hold it right there. Are any of you bit
Nick: No, were not bit
???: ............ (Puts his pistol down) Okay, good. My names Sgt. James. I'm with the military
(Name: James
Personality: Serious, short-tempered
Firearm of choice: Military pistol
Melee weapon of choice: None
Sane or Insane: Sane???)
Amanda: *lessens grip on axe* okay then...so if you're with the military then...do you have like new information on these zombies? Or at least in a group of soldiers...?
James: I'm with the now incapacitated Bravo Team. I'm the only member left. And, we believe that the terrorist group know as the Group of Undead Notoriety, or G.U.N for short, is hiding out in this very place. I am here to catch or at least, kill them for their acts of terrorism and get to the helicopter landing pad on the roof in exactly three days. Though, I am also looking for survivors like yourselves. I'm sure there will be enough room in the helicopter for you three
Amanda: hmm...alright *puts axe back on the side of her backpack* my name is Amanda *holds out hand for a handshake*
James: (Shakes hand) Pleased to meet you
Nick: And, I'm Nick sir
James: Well, you don't look like an ordinary punk kid. Anyway, I want the three of you to stay here. Don't leave this room no matter what. Understand. I will be looking around here now. Just stay here, keep this door locked, and keep quiet (walks out and shuts security door)
Amanda: *sigh* alright...but we could take care of ourselves,you know...
Jame: Just stay here (Leaves)
Amanda: ...so much for that...well, is there anything interesting here? i'm bored... *sighs*
Nick: I don't think so. We'll just have to wait for James to get back (Looks at monitors, only to see a man with a group of people with assault rifles walking through the mall) What the hell is that
Amanda: *looks at where Nick is looking* looks like another bunch going into the mall...which i'm pretty sure still has those lot of zombies...huh.
Nick: Wait, look (James comes on the camera, only to have him get shot at, and he is forced to take cover behind a wall, as the group fire at him) Do you think this is that organization he was talking about
Amanda: you mean that terrorist group that he was talking about? well... what do you suppose we do about it?
Nick: Well, I'm not letting him fight them by himself (Grabs shotgun and walks out)
Amanda: well it's not like i dont like the guy, but he specifically said we stay here...i mean,chances are that we could get shot at and there would be less of us survivors.
Nick: Sorry, but, I just can't let him fie. He's gonna get killed if we don't help
Amanda: *looks at the screen again,then sighs*...alright, hero...but i'm going to keep on high ground *pulls out her sniper from behind* you make sure that they don't one-up,James *goes outside then closes the door*
~~~ ~~~~~~
Amanda: *quietly goes through a gap in the window and climbes to the roof somehow* okay...they didn't notice me, but i still have to keep low even in this circumstance...*sigh* im out on the roof as an easy target but maybe Nick and James could distract them...also if i get there to some other building,i'd be caught dead. *looks through scope as she aims for one of them then the same time James shoot, she did tol,too cover up her being there*
Nick: (Takes out his shotgun and hides behind cover)
James: Goddamn it (Grabs Nick by the collar) I told you not to follow me
Nick: Hey, if we left you by yourself, you'd be dead. I'm trying to help you.
James: (Pushes Nick) Fine. I need you to flank them. I'll lay down a suppressive fire. Once I do, you need to run to the back and fight them off. Ready....... Go (Fires at the attackers as Nick runs to the back)
Amanda: * shoots a guy as he was about to hit him as he was running*
Nick: (Finally reaches the back and begins to shoot at the solders from the back)
Amanda: *shoots 2 more of them with Nick and James*
???: (Man with eye patch walks over) Come on. Forget them. Lets get out of here (Soldiers retreat)
James: Hey, get back here (Jumps out from cover and chases them, but the man closes the door and locks it)
James: (Tries to open the door, but it unable to) Damn it. He got away
Amanda: *stands up, seeing there were no more terrorists,but then 2 jumpers came from behind her and she gasped when she turns around as they were about to attack her*
Nick: (Takes James handgun and aims at the soldiers and shoots them, one in the head and one in the shoulder)
James: (Takes his gun back) Never touch my gun
Amanda: *kicks the jumpers off the roof but wobbles a bit, keeping her balance, then she sighs of relief* ...when would things go back to not being dangerous every single minute? *comes down, then a few minutes later, joins the two* hey.
James: Well,thanks anyway.
Nick: Who were those guys
James: Those were the terrorists. They are the ones behind all this. That one with the eye patch was their leader. We need to stop him, and bring him to justice. And since you are now involved, I guess you'll be wanting to help
Amanda: im a bit reluctant but since i already got this far involved...hey, why not? Anyway, what is their goal again?
James: They want to wipe out the entire country, that's what. They are probably waiting here so they can get the helicopter and escape. I will be back in the security room, watching for them. You do what you have to do
Amanda: *turns to Nick* what's the plan now,boss?