Penguins of Madagascar Incorrect Answer

MaxTheCat posted on Aug 15, 2012 at 05:14PM
I was browsing through the Twilight Spot and found this game, so it dawned on me to bring it here on this spot.

Basically this game involves a question where someone asks POM related things and the next poster has to answer it with a wrong answer.

Here let's begin :

First Poster : What is the name of spin off show that Includes Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private?

-----------------------------------------­---­--

Poster Below : The Beavers of Madagascar

Poster's Question: What is the name of the pairing between Skipper and Marlene?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Poster Below: Lenskip

Poster's Question: Private's former archnemesis in mini golf was___________.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

Poster Below: The Pink Gorilla

And so on and so forth!

It's a lot of fun because you don't have to think of the right answer. Go ahead and use creative imagination, there almost no restrictions.Except maybe keep it POM related and try not to make like it will offend other people. Other than that..HAVE FUN
:D

Tip: Try twisting your answers to make it sound funny! XD

Here I'll give out the first one: Why does Skipper always make up stories about Manfreedi and Johnson?

Good Luck :)

Penguins of Madagascar 1447 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1447

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
mischievous
The Rat King, takes him about an hour to digest the weapons and more than 2 hours to regurgitate them XD

Who is Maurice's best friend?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
(^Oi, that must hurt. >.< XD)

Santa! :D

Does Skipper consider Julien his 'BFF'?
mischievous
Nope and Fred is his BFF, because the squirrel once taught him how to eat nuts and act like one too, like he is today :P

Which Chimp is a better pair for Darla, Mason or Phil?
laugh
I'll go with....Potato. :P XD

Who drinks fish coffee?
laugh
Marlene, who drinks fish coffee whenever she's depressed about something

To the next poster, do you think Skipper is hot?
laugh
(XD Oh goodness...you're never gonna let that go are you? XDXD)

*clears throat* No..Um...Skipper...ahm...isn't hot-I can't do this!!!!! *snuggles Skipper plushie* I didn't mean it baby....XDXDXD

Why did the Blue Hen claim to have psychic powers?
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
(^Lol, actually I knew you were the next poster, so I decided to do a little question twist, did the same to CC once, by asking her if she loves Private, she freaked out with her response XD Good thing she didn't ask me about any of that :P or did she? XD)

Because the Psychotic Rico held her locked up in the basement and forced to make claims she has psychic powers

Was Marlene cured of her feral side?
mischievous
(^LOL XD)

Nope. In fact it's almost werewolf now...she turns feral at every full moon. O.O (what did I just type? XD)

To the next poster, are you a fan of Leonard the koala? (Honestly, I couldn't resist. XD)
mischievous
(:O You didn't dare! JK XD Ok here goes... I apologize in advance Leonard :D *cuddles Leonard plushie* XD)

Nope, in fact he's the biggest loser/weirdo on the show, does nothing but causes problems for my fave characters the penguins, I'd wish they would feed him to the dogs in the pound and I would just laugh my butt off XD Btw I also love it when Joey beats him up, might as well lose an eye while punching him

(*breaths heavily* Ok now I'm going to apologize I'm sorry Leonard! DX Didn't mean to hurt you buddy! :D *climbs down from his tree and accepts my apology*)

Edit: O darn it DX Sorry DX

What type of treasure was Skipper, the lemurs and Marlene are looking for?

(Btw this is my last one, I need to go to bed :D)
laugh
(^Well, you did better than I did. I couldn't complete my sentence. XD Next question? :) Edit: You're fine. Alright. See ya later. :3)

Love, the greatest treasure of all. In the end Skipper and Marlene realized they were meant for each other. I have no idea where the lemurs went, but I think they said something about Canada? Oh well.

What kind of nuts made Julien go crazy?
laugh
The usual types, booty shaking + dance parties plus + messing with the penguins missions = to all kinds of nuts XD

How many animals are there in the zoo as of the current episode aired?
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
laugh

In Eclipsed, when, and where was the next solar eclipse going to occur?
laugh
On Jupiter! :D

Why did Private not do well as leader in Private and the Winkie Factory?
mischievous
Becuase he was too busy riding monsters trucks and going on a date with Shauna XD

Who are the two Australian animals in the zoo both in origin and native to?
laugh
Mason and Roy obviously. :P

Who said, GIVE ME BANANA!!' and why?
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Marlene, because she was convinced that the banana had found out about her being a spy of Blowhole's, sent to gather information on Skipper and decapacitate him. (What the fish?)

Why did Rico eat Kowalski in that one episode and what did Kowalski say?
laugh
Because it is Rico's life long dream to eat Kowalski. (O.o) And Kowalski said 'Potato time! >:D'

What kind of animals was Marlene's roommate in Roomies?
(^O.o indeed...)

ASPARAGUS!

What song did Blowhole sing to tame the mutant iPod thingy in TROTRODB?
laugh
He sang Drive By, by Train. (That was the first song that popped into my head. XDD)

What did Rico's fortune cookie say in Misfortune Cookie?
laugh
He says he's part penguin and part duck, with a little hint of Lunacorn DNA, all caused by Kowalski for taking one of his inventions and messing with it

Why you puke or awww if Marlene herself kissed the Rat King?
laugh
I'd obviously 'awww' it's the best paring ever! :D (*gags*)

Who did Phil fall in love with?
over a year ago Penguins_fan said…
laugh
Katy Perry. (She's like a female billie Joe Armstrong! Theyre both beautyfull! <3)

Emma Swan. (oops,did i say Emaa? sorry, wrong show...)
Bow ties are cool. (i know, not a question, just the truth.)
(^Dude, you're supposed to post a question. How are we going to answer a statement?)
laugh
(^Well maybe you shouldbstart a new one :P)
smile
Why did the penguins need Mort to pretend to be a sheep? :)
laugh
Because they wanted to test if their sheep disguise would work on a sheep farm when they plan to infiltrate it :D

If you we're to give Alice her own talk show, would you do it?
laugh
Of course, it'll be the best show around! :D (O.o I don't think so. XD)

What does LEM-R (I think that's what it is. XD) stand for?
big smile
Lemur Ejecting Mutant Rabies :O XD
Yep that's what it is XD

If you had been forcefully chosen to eliminate or kill off a minor character, specifically a zooster in the zoo, who would it be?
big smile
(^I thought the question was something that has a definite answer, but you give an incorrect answer, not an opinion one. :P)

Barry.

Who's brain was swapped with Rogers?
laugh
(Oh sorry, I was just you know, curious :P)

Kowalski

Why was Chuck Charles fired as a reporter?
laugh
(This may be slightly late but, if Alice had her own talk show, I'm sure the majority of it would be her saying 'Whatever....' XD)

Because he's actually a secret penguin agent in disguise and he was.discovered. :O XD

What was the purpose of the Chronotron?
over a year ago Catherina_PoM said…
laugh
To end PoM (O.O Say wut?! I'm gonna kill ya,Kowalski! >:O (JK) XD)

What was Mort called by the Rats in "Rat Fink"?
laugh
He was called their dinner in their menu

Would you still eat the oatmeal bath the penguins and Marlene were using in Operation: Cooties?
laugh
(^ Oh my.. O_O This..Is..Gonna be..Tough xP)

Y-y-y-y-YES! Bleh!! It taste..WONDERFUL! Bleh!!!! *faints* (LOL XD)

What are penguins? (:P XD)
laugh
Um I don't know, maybe flying marsupials that have wings the size of a school bus? :P XD

If Private asked for your help in High Moltage by helping him scratch himself just about anywhere, anywhere at all, would you do it?
big smile
(^Ugh...why couldn't I get your last question? XD *takes breath*..here goes....)

*clears throat* A-Absolutely. Yep, that's my answer. Can I go now? XD

Which would you choose? A) POM being cancelled completely. B) POM still airing, but crossed over with SpongeBob.
laugh
(^ Urgh... Oh boy.. XD)

A)!!!!!!! (What? A cross-over with Spongebob could be neat! Or are you saying something else? :P

Do you like PoM canceled?
laugh
Obviously! (D: NOO!!!! DX)

Was the name of the Sky Orca that 'attacked' New York?
laugh
It was named a blimp duh! Don't you know what a blimp is? >:P

Ok this is the easiest POM question of all, even idiots like Fred and Julien can answer this XP What kind of animals are the lemurs Julien, Mort and Maurice?
laugh
Oh my, that one is HARD! DX Um...I want to say...Boots. Mittens! Scooter? Dusty, Fluffy, Buster, PEACHES!!! It's Peaches, right? (XD)

Does Hans secretly want to be friends with Skipper?
laugh
(Wrong, the correct answer is wild ducks, they're vicious man eating ducks, so beware XD)

Nope, he actually wants to be closer to Marlene, so to get closer to her without being suspicious, he goes through Skipper, because he is a close friend of her and tries to earn his friendship.

Which is better, Skipper kissing Marlene or Marlene kissing Skipper? XD

laugh
(^Pft...XD)

I say....whichever one that lets me slap a hippie! >:D (LOL, what? XD)

What would you choose: A) Skipper slapping you nonstop for hours.
B) Private going on and on for hours about Lunacorns and their 'life lessons'.
C) Kowalski building an invention that will most-likely end up blowing up your house and/or the Milky Way (XD)
D) King Julien 'freaking' on you.

(I recommend A. <3 XD)
laugh
Neither, I'd rather sleep all day in bed and do more stuff at night, cause I'm a night person XD

(No seriously, this is really me IRL, I'm really more active when nighttime comes, that's just how I am I love the moon more than the sun. See the similarity? XD)

(As for the choices, A, I'd probably snap and punch Skipper when he reaches the 100th slap, B, I'd also snap, grab my MP3 player and pretend to listen to Private talking about Lunacorns, C, I'd steal some important parts of Kowalski's invention so he doesn't finish his inventions or switch some wires or something XD and D, well I'll just bring a crowbar with me just in case! XD)

If you broke Skipper's mug, would you tell him the truth or find a replacement mug before he finds out?
laugh
(^XD I like the sound of C.)

Neither, I'd blame it on Private. >:D (Harsh I know. XD)

Who went wild in Otter Gone Wild?
laugh
(^XD)

The frog! Duh! (XD)

Skipper said, "Ringtail! You lost me at hello!" to whom?
laugh
Oh, that's easy, the answer is Officer X

If say, Skipper were to become an action star and have Marlene as his leading lady, which of these choices would be the best scene?

A. Skipper and Marlene jumping off a bridge in Paris to get away from the bad guys
B. Skipper sacrifices himself to save Marlene by taking a bullet for her, but still gets medical treatment on time and survives until the end of the movie
C. Skipper finding out that she is just using him as bait to make him vulnerable
D. Marlene slapping his face, then furiously walking away from Skipper towards the end of the movie because he started wooing another girl passing by just when they were about to kiss.

Make your choice...
(Man I should have made this into a poll :P)
big smile
(Hey, Leonard. :D Saw your comment on the vimeo link just a few minutes ago. Check out my reply. :))

D of course! I mean, Skipper and Marlene? I don't think so! (Actually, I do. :D XD)

Where did Private have his first Peanut Butter Winkie?
big smile
In the bathroom, I'd tell you how he got it but not right now coz' Skipper is looking at me right this moment with those "Tell her and I'll kill you" eyes of his :/
(XD)

What was Rico after for in Marble Jarhead?
big smile
The Hippies Protection Program of course! :D (That makes sense. XD)

Where did Skipper need to break into to clear his wanted file?
big smile
The giant potato that disguises itself as the Statue of Liberty. :3

What did Kowalski say when he was electrocuted by Officer X in Cat's Cradle?