Penguins of Madagascar Incorrect Answer

MaxTheCat posted on Aug 15, 2012 at 05:14PM
I was browsing through the Twilight Spot and found this game, so it dawned on me to bring it here on this spot.

Basically this game involves a question where someone asks POM related things and the next poster has to answer it with a wrong answer.

Here let's begin :

First Poster : What is the name of spin off show that Includes Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private?

-----------------------------------------­---­--

Poster Below : The Beavers of Madagascar

Poster's Question: What is the name of the pairing between Skipper and Marlene?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Poster Below: Lenskip

Poster's Question: Private's former archnemesis in mini golf was___________.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

Poster Below: The Pink Gorilla

And so on and so forth!

It's a lot of fun because you don't have to think of the right answer. Go ahead and use creative imagination, there almost no restrictions.Except maybe keep it POM related and try not to make like it will offend other people. Other than that..HAVE FUN
:D

Tip: Try twisting your answers to make it sound funny! XD

Here I'll give out the first one: Why does Skipper always make up stories about Manfreedi and Johnson?

Good Luck :)

Penguins of Madagascar 1447 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1447

over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
laugh
Because Rico ate the worlds snowcone supply, then exploded on the Empire state building. (O.o)

Why did Marlene chase Julien with a crowbar?
over a year ago Penguins_fan said…
laugh
(^^XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!^XDXDXDXDXDXD­!!!­!!) Cuz he didnt pay for his new pink bow .

What is Burt's nickname?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Catherina_PoM. (XPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! Payback! XD)

What does Skipper like to drink in the morning?
over a year ago Catherina_PoM said…
laugh
(^ LOL What I'm not an elephant x3)

PB Smoothies.. They're too good to be true (I feel a spark coming from in me but I dunno why ;3 Maybe it's the spark of REVENGE!! XD)

Why does Skipper hate Julien? (Well,sometimes :3)
laugh
(^XPPP XD)

Because Catherina_PoM drank all of his coffee and blamed it on Julien. Julien found it outrageous to be accused like a snake (XD), and now they hate each other.

(I got that spark too. XDXD)

Who makes Julien smoothies?
laugh
Me unfortunately. -_- (Julien: Where is my smoothie!? Me: I making it. Julien: Be bringing it to me before I count to meleven or you're banished! Me: -_- *Throws smoothie at him and runs away* Mwhahahahaha!!!! >:D)

In The Hidden, what were the new creatures in the reptile house?

laugh
(^XDXD)

Lunacorns. Private was thrilled.

What was the song called that Blowhole sang when he came up with his brand new plan? (XD)
laugh
(@PB,CP and Em: LOL!!!! MAD OPEN BAR ELEPHANT-SHAPED POTATO PARTY! [WTF did i just type!?!?]!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!) Don't cha (with Cee Lo Green dancing[reference to The Voice! XP])

Whos Roger?
over a year ago yappy24 said…
A takeout box on the sea floor (waits to see if anyone gets reference)

Who hates fish?
big smile
Mr. Potato Head. (*shrugs* XD)

Why does Blowhole hate the penguins?
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Because PB usually throws the Penguins at Dr. Blowhole (XP I dunno..Don't ask me! XD Rina: And don't throw me! Or I'm pushing Skipper off a cliff,twice! >:))

What does Kowalski like to do?
laugh
Dance to Christmas songs, whilst slow dancing with a potato. (O.O.. XD)

Which three people went crazy whilst eating Lychee nuts?
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!­) Private, Roger and the polar bear. The name of the bear is Herbert, and he was in the Antartica by an accident. He is a vegetarian and hates cold. He tried to go to a place that has a hot weather, but he was on an iceberg and it did go to Antartica, thats actually even colder than Arctic. He is actually a lonely and dreamer heart. He is EPF's (Elite Penguin Force) enemy #1. (got the reference? :P)

Who got sugar crazed in the epi "Skorca" ?
laugh
Catherina_PoM. She ate all of Private's winkies and then completely leveled the penguins' habitat. She almost got the penguins busted. Shame on you CP! (>XD)

Why did Kowalski invent the Chronotron?
laugh
(^^ :O Herbert!! Yes I'm soooo gonna get his autograph :3 XD I'm sooooo telling Gary! ^XDXD Please don't use my profile name,I hate it :P XD If you want,just call me CP or Sandybell. No wait, I hate all my profile names XD But call me whatever you want :P And really? I really hope they did get busted XD Nah JK! )

So that Skipper can dance with 27K on a highway,Rico with his doll on a time wave,Private with umm.. PF on a candle and Kowalski with PB on a meteor (XP >XD)

Why are there sooooo few episodes of PoM and why don't add more?
laugh
(^Oh yeah? XD)

Because CP keeps stealing Skipper and they can't air until they get him back, but come on. We all know it's gonna take three nets, a crowbar, a sumo wrestler, and a whole lot of luck to get Skipper back from her. So, considering it takes too long to get Skipper back, episodes don't air as much because they're not being filmed. (>XDXD)

How did POM get so awesome?
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
It became awesome when ratings went down, then the network airing it cancelled it afterwards

Edit: Would you laugh or scream in horror if Skipper danced like a pretty songbird in the middle of the street?
(Um, I don't think I understand the question.)
smile
(Ok changed it)
laugh
Both!! Noo wait, neither!! I'd rather push Skipper off a cliff (XDXDXD That's the third time I'd pushed him XD)

What is the name of the episode that Marlene went outside of the zoo without going feral?
laugh
(^XD)

Trip to Mount Bogey Ha Ha. :D

What did the new paint job on the penguins car look like?
laugh
(^LOL!) An unicorn princess with moonhugs saying : "- Let's be best friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever (...)" (what a big car!)

Who did Nigel tried to capture?
laugh
An insane human that likes to eat peanuts with butterscotch on it and its name isn't revealed until the day Dr. Blowhole ruled the earth and Skipper and his team became tame little kitty cats owned by Alvin and the chipmunks.. Then Skipper became evil and hugged Blowhole, turning Dr. B into Kowalski. The insane human was named Uwfejohsfuy (I smudged the keyboards for the name XDXD.. What the fudge did I just type XDXD)

Why was Marlene called "Arlene" in a episode?
laugh
Because she changed her name, grew red hair, (no idea how. xD) moved to Louisiana , and became a waitress at a bar. :3 (Hehe, referencing a Tv show with a character called Arlene in. :P)

What things make up the 'Number 12' drink.

laugh
(^^XDXDXDXD!!! ^XDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD LOL!) Penguin fingers,penguin blood and lemur piss (GROSS! And LOL! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD).

Who are Marlene's "cousins" ?
smile
(^ O.o)

Fred the Squirrel, and Alice the Zookeeper, who surprisingly is half lemur, half penguin, half human, and half otter XD

Give the complete list of all Officer X's different jobs
laugh
(^ XDXDXD)

Penguin, Hunter, Actor, Penguin, Stunt double, Ticket master, Detective, Secret agent, Spy, Leonardfan, Peacebaby7, 27Kowalski, Penguins_fan, Yappy24, Catherina_PoM, Skipper-slapper, President, Astronaut and currently active, KING OF DA WORLD!!! (XDXD I have no idea what I just type :P)

What is the cute mouse lemur's name?
laugh
Gerald Potato Mango Lemur. :3

What does Julien call popcorn?
big smile
Blueberry Frosted Sugar Coated Fried Toad on a Stick

Why does Skipper always slap his teammates?

laugh
(^^^LOL ! He was Penguins_fan once! Im the current one. 0_o... just... weird... 0_o ^^ Whos Julie? Oh, forget the question, i dont like spoilers. JK! :P) Cuz he wants to get their meat ready and also their fat, and, some day, eat them. (O.O!)

What's Mort's favorite fruit?
laugh
(^ O_O You, are seriously twisted.. (TMNT reference XDDDDDDDDDD))

Penguimango!! (Just a Penguin+Mango fruit, nothing to be afraid of :P) And Lemuraspberry (Just a Lemur+Raspberry fruit, what's wrong with it? :P XD)

Why does Skipper think that he and his team were getting soft when Ma came?
laugh
Because she took them to Rainbow Pixie Land and they all ate rainbows and sparkles, and threw fluffy clouds at eachother. :3

What were the fishcakes made of?

laugh
(^ I wanna go to that place!! :D XD)

Fanguins (O_o)

Why did Skipper threw Marlene to Burt's habitat when she ran towards him?
laugh
^(Oh no! D: *Hides behind a tree* I don't wanna be a fishcake! :'( (XD) )

Because he was practicing throwing her for a gymnastics routine they were doing for King Julien Day. :D

What did Kowalski say when he was body slammed by the Rat King?
laugh
(^ XDXD Me too! D: XDDDDD)

I love you! (:O Kowalski! What in da world happened to you?! D: *hits Kowalski with a jackhammer* (XD))

Who is Kowalski in love with?
smile
Marlene, they fell in love at first sight and made Skipper jealous, causing him to kick Kowalski out of the team and replacing him with Fred XD

Where did Kowalski hide a tattoo of Doris?
laugh
(First, LOL at all these comments!!! XD Second: Peacebaby7's a JOB!?!? I'd be perfect for it! :D XD Third: ^^No stealy my jackhammer joke!! XDXD)

In the basement. (What? XD)

Why did Skipper say all mammals were morons?
mischievous
Cause Buck Rockgut told him that, snakes can fly, squirrels sleep upside down and Julien secretly sleeps holding jar of mayonnaise, and since Skipper idolizes him, he believes everything he says

What type of animal would you prefer Alice to be turned into?
laugh
(^LOL XD)

A penguin! That way she can come on missions and fall in love with Skipper! :D (O_____O NOOOOOO!!!!! XDXDXD)

Why does Mort chase his tail?
smile
It's because he secretly believes his tail is alive and is out to get him, so that's why he keeps on chasing it and will later give to Maurice as a Christmas present (O_O)

If Maurice got his own spinoff TV show about the everyday life of a servant lemur, would you watch it?
laugh
(^ O____O @PB Okay I wont steal your joke >:3 *steals Skipper and runs away* >:D (XD))

Nah, I seriously rather push him off a cliff with Skipper (I really gotta stop pushing people off a cliff XD)

What was the reason Maurice became evil or some sorta like that?
laugh
Because Julien overworked him the day before he became evil, so in return he sprayed Julien with laughing gas while he was sleeping and that's what started it all
(Oooh this reminds me of a fanfiction I just read about Maurice becoming a serial killer O.O)

Would you still go the zoo if, say the following zoo steers were transferred, Private, Skipper, Kowalski, Marlene, Mort, Julien to the San Diego Zoo?
laugh
(^ O_O)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­...­. I would throw Alice in a pool full of sharks (:PPP)

When is the official PoM movie released?
big smile
(I can give you a link if you want to read it :D)

Tom..no wait, may next mont....no that's not it, I think next week, no, no, no *hits head on wall* Oh now I remember, they cancelled it and decided to work on the first ever Live Spongebob movie (D: Noooooo! DX)

Would you still go out with Skipper if he has fangs, a thirst for blood, acrazy Mohawk like Rico, sparkles under the sun and moves in a superlightning speed?
laugh
(^First: NOOOO!!!!! Is right! D: XD Second: I would love to read it, but if my mom caught me reading something she deemed 'scary' *rolls eyes* she'd kill me. -_- It's not my fault I love a good mystery.)

Totally. Skipper can bite me anytime. <3

(You: That was an INCORRECT answer right?
Me: Uuuuhhh..Yeah. Uh, totally. Yep. I was uh..joking. *laughs nervously* (XD))

Who made the first Madagascar movie?
laugh
(I once read a fanfic where Private was evil, it was really messed up. O.O He did things to Kowalski and Rico.... O.o)

I did. :P

What is Skipper afraid of?
surprise
Alice in a red bikini walking around in the zoo at summertime

Which of the guys in the zoo does Marlene really like?
laugh
(^I think I can understand why he's afraid of that....O.O XD)

Justin Bieber. XD

How did the penguins become a commando operation?
smile
Well Skipper was the first, as for the other guys, Skipper himself wanted a commando operation, so he held an audition through singing competition, and the top three will be part of his team, unfortunately there was a story twist, and while Rico won and Kowalski became second, Julien won third place, but Skipper was already annoyed just looking at him, so he kicked him out and gave the last position to the 4th placer, Private

(Wow, that was long answer, like a fanfiction XD)

Which of the penguins believe in curses?
laugh
(^LOL XD)

Mumble. (from Happy Feet XD)

Who can regurgitate weapons as needed?