Monster High A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

Monster High 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1751-1789 of 1789

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Yes you do" Abbey laughed "and yes not your fault at all" she said nodding" I thank you for telling me that being homesick is okay" she said smiling back as she whipped her tears "Heath, you make me feel much better" she beamed .
~~~
"Well I do" Toralei chuckled "It does do that" she purred "But you need to work on your purr" she giggled "Well I guess only a jerk would do that and I am glad you are not one" she beamed "I love that about me too" she told him smirking.
~~~
"I am just extremely happy " Jackson beamed "No I think yours are better" he chuckled still rubbing his nose against hers" and We do that is right" he smiled nodding.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
" Exactly so don't bring yourself down." Heath told her smiling " And i really wouldn't see a reason for it to be my fault." He pointed out. "I just don't want to see your pretty face sad." He smiled lifting her chin " And I'm glad that o make you feel that way." He grinned giving her a small kiss.
~~
" Yes you do." Valentie said nodding "i can tell." He toldher smirking. "I just want to be good at everything just like you." He said nudging her playfully " And I'm glad I'm not one either, then i
would not have gotten you." He told her smiling. "I just adore your
conceitedness." He chuckled.
~~
" Oh really?" Rochelle raised her eyebrow " So what is good reasoning for being so happy?" She asked curiously. " But Jackson, your kisses are much more gentle and sweet." She said smiling rubbing her nose back " And i guess we could say we make each other feel that way."
last edited over a year ago
"Okay I promise not to ever again" Abbey said nodding smiling at Heath "Well you did mention it" she told him chuckling playfully. " and you will never see my face sad" she told him not sure about the pretty part. " Yes I am glad too" she giggled accepting his kiss.
~~~
"That is good then" Toralei said smirking "and glad you noticed" she chuckled. "Oh but you alreay are my kitten trainne " she chuckled messing up his hair a bit. "Yeah because I really do not fall for jerks" she told him smirking " I like it too" she chuckled giving a small pose.
~~~
"Mhmmm Really" Jackson said nodding "Well I like being around you it makes me happy" he chuckled . "But your kisses are much more worth the wait" he said smiling "They are to perfection" he chuckle running his nose back to hers. "and I am pretty sure we can" he beamed.
" Good, a strong person should never be put down." Heath told her smiling back " But you were the one to say that i reminded you of home." He reminded her smirking. " Correction, your pretty, gorgeous little face." He smiled down at her " Well you make more glad."
~~
" Very good." Valentine nodded agreeing with her " Of course i noticed everything about you." He told her smirking. " And i guess i can go ahead and accept my new title." He chucked fixing his hair. " Then i would never be a jerk, because i just love you." He grinned over at her " Now stop being adorable you."
~~
" Well i am glad to hear so then." Richelle smirked " And i am very happy that i make you happy." She giggled biting her lip. "I never knew my kisses were so amazing to you." Shesaid surprised " perfect like you." She smiled rubbing her nose back.
"Yes I agree" Abbey said nodding. "Okay that is true" Abbey giggled smirking back. Abbey blushed shaking her head "No I still think just face" she told him. " and no me more glad" she giggled.
~~~
"Good that you pay attention to me" Toralei purred again "and you will accept it" she chuckled as she grabbed his hand " No I like your hair all messed up and fluffy it is more sexy" she purred rubbing up against him. "Good my love can protect you for being a jerk" she chuckled "and I think I will continue" she said blowing him a kiss.
~~~
"Good" Jackson beamed "That I am happy about too" he said nodding "and yes they are very amazing but I think the perfect is you" he told her rubbing his nose back.
" Finally you can agree with me." Heath chuckled " Yes it is very true indeed." He nodded. Heath playfully rolled his eyes " Gorgeous, amazing, fantastic, beautiful, flawless." He smirked continuing to list off compliments " you know I'm not stopping until you admit that your as beautiful as i say you are."
~~
" Only an idiot would be able to ignore you." Valentine rolled his eyes at the thought " I'll accept it for you." He told her looking down at their hands. " So now you think sex hair is attractive on me?" He chuckled smirking "I know your Likemy little savior or something.". " Okay now your getting sexy and flirty."
~~
" It is very good." Rochelle nodded " and i am happy that you are happy." She said smiling. " Oh Jackson do not be so modest, i love when you can be like a man and take charge." She beamed rubbing her nose back.
Abbey giggled "Yes I can" she said nodding "Very very true" she said . She smiled blushing at every complement "Okay , okay Heath , I suppose I am all these things you say" she smiled.
~~~
"Yes so you would not" Toralwi chuckled smirking "Yes I hope you do" she beamed wrapping her hand around his. "Yes Valentine on you it is very attractive" she said grinning as she looked up at him. "and yes that is what I can be ". She beamed "Okay now you like it more" she chuckled.
~~~
"Well I like it being good" Jackson chuckled "Me Too" he beamed. "and okay" he sighed giving her a small kiss while still rubbing his nose against hers.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes " it's about time though." He chuckled " and thanks for agreeing with me again." He smirked. " Nope." Heath shook his head " Dint suppose, for just supposed to know these things Abbey."
~~
" Exactly, I'm the total opposite of an idiot." Valentine nodded "okay, okay i will." He assured her. " Everything is attractive on me darling." He smirked darkly " Well i guess we can go with that." He said shrugging. " Love it." He smirked back.
~~
"It is good, amazing, perfect, and everything in between." Rochelle said giggling "I love when we just agree." She smiled up at him. "Perfect." She grinned kissing him back.
last edited over a year ago
< bump :o >
"Hmm maybe I could have waited longer" Abbey giggled "and yes I think I might do that often" she said laughing. "Well I am not sure about that Heath" she chuckled .
~~~
"Yes, the complete opposite" She beamed nodding "Yes you will" she chuckled smirking "and I know especially me" she chuckled darkly "and yes we can" she beamed "Glad" she told him back.
~~~
"yes a perfect description" Jackson chuckled "me too" he said smiling back down at her "Excellent" he said kissing her back tenderly.
" No i think that that would be so unnecessary." Heath slightly whined " Yesyou should do that also much often." He chuckled giving her a quick kiss. " aww come on, didn't be such a buzz kill Abbey." He told her chuckling.
~~
"I know I'm like amazing and all right." Valentine sheer giving her puppy dog eyes " Anything for you honey." He smiled kissing her hand. "Mhmm you are the sexiest thing that i could ever have on me." He smirked nodding " I'm so glad that you agree.". " Very."
~~
"I am very happy that i got it right." Rochelle smiled beaming "Aww now we have done it again." She giggled up at him " May i say the same to you." She blushed accepting his kiss.
"But why?"Abbey asked him confused " and I will promise" she chuckled smiling at Heath "But why I do kill bugs" she giggled not understanding.
~~~
"Yes as amazing as me" Toralei chuckled "and I am glad it is for me". "I want to be the only thing on you" she chuckled darkly smirking as he kissed her hand . "And yes I do agree"
~~~
"Well me too" Jackson beamed "I like it when we do it again" he chuckled smirking "Well you can if you want" he told her blushing back.
"Well you see Abbey, a good and understanding couple can always agree with eachother." Heath said explaining to her "And please don't break that promise, cause that would be very bad to do." he said with puppy dog eyes. "Its an expression Abbey, it means that your ruining all the fun and jokes."
~~
"Hmm I'm not that amazing, your so much more amazing than I am." Valentine chuckled laying his head on her chest "Only for you who I love very much." he said grinning. "Maybe but I might be the one thats more on top of you." he smirked back over at her "We so should agree."
~~
"Aww it makes me happy that you are proud of me." Rochelle smiled squealing as she snuggled into him. "We can go and do it as many times as you may desire." she smirked back at him "Then I want to very much." she said nodding.
"So that is what we are?" Abbey asked him blushing "and I promise I will not " she giggled petting his head after he gave her the eyes " Well I am sorry Heath but sometimes I may do that" she told him firmly.
~~~
"Not really in my mind I believe we are at the top and equal" Toralei giggled as she saw him lay his head on her bare chest. "Oh Val" she giggled petting his head playfully. "Yes I really do love exclusives " she said smirking " Hmm maybe you might be but I like being on top yet still being taken advantage of" she purred "and I like it when we do"
~~~
"Well I am very much so my little gargoyle ghoul" Jackson chuckle wrapping his arms around her "and I am glad we can do it all those times" . He said blushing "and okay then"
"Yeah thats exactly what we are." Heath said nodding "Well not unless you don't want it to." he studdered nervously. "Good because breaking our promise would just turn our relationship into gunk." he sighed at the thought, but chuckling at being petted. "Okay okay I'm fine with that Abbey, it might be kind of interesting to not have fun at all times. "
~~
"Fine, I guess that if you see it that way then we are both equal in mine too." Valentine said in defeat looking up at her. "Mmm so I'm guessing that you like it right." he smirked."So we are exclusive now?" he asked slightly not understanding, "I like the fact that your the type of girl who likes both positions." he chuckled darkly "Its good for me."
~;
"Oh Jackson, my strong sweet normie, you make me have warm feeling inside." Rochelle blushed snuggling into him more "Yes we may, as many times as you may want." she said nodding "Very much okay."
"Well I am very glad" Abbey beamed smiling at him "and I do want it this way Heath" she said nodding. "I would never do such a thing " she told him firmly still slightly laughing at petting him. "It will be Heath and we can have fun most times" she assure him.
~~~
"Good" Toralei nodded smirking "Yes I really do like it" she nodded giving a slight moan with him. " Exclusive" Toralei said squeaking at the word as she thought for a moment and nodded her green eyes firm "Yes Valentine , we are " she said " and I am not afraid of what the bimbo twins think because you are mine " she said smirking snuggling into his chest . "Well I do" she said chuckling darkly "glad you wanted that" she said giving him a playful wink.
~~~
"That is want I hoped for Rochelle" Jackson whispered to her holding her even closer to him . "Are you sure you want to give full access to your lips at all times " he chuckled at bit "I would want it that way" he beamed.
"Well you should be you little adorable thing." Heath chuckled playfully poking her nose "Okay then we can go ahead with that since you want it." he told her noddig. "Good because your Heathy would be very sad about that." he said giving her a playful pouty face. "Fine I just hope that we have fun no matter what we do."
~~
"Very good." Valentine said smirking back "I had a feeling that you might." he chuckled tracing his finger down her body. "Yeah exclusive." he nodded "Good so now we are tied down and exclusive then." he grinned interlacing his fingers with hers. "Those bimbos can just ignore it, or else they might run into a little problem." he said rolling his eyes "Good to know that im yours." he smirked wrapping his arms around her. "Now thats pretty sexy." he said giving her a seductive look, "And I needed it more than wanting it."
~~
"Then you have got what you wanted, my happiness and affection." Rochelle whispered back, clinging onto him tightly. "Yes I have never been very more happy with such a decision in my life." she smiled giving him a small kiss "If you want it then I will give you what you may want."
"Well I do" Abbey said blushing "and I accept the complements Heath." she said poking his nose back playfully. "Oh Yes Thanks you Heath". She beamed. "and I know Heathy would be sad" she giggled giving him a small kiss.
~~~
"Mhmm" Toralei said letting out a slight moan feeling his finger tracing down her bare body. "Yes we are" she said smirking holding his hand back "Toralentine is now an official item" she giggled. "Yes I hope they sure as hell do " she chuckled smirking . "You will always be mine " she purred " I claim you Val" she said giving him a wink "Oh that is huh " she chuckled "Then you may need more"
~~~
"That is all I did want" Jackson chuckled holding her tightly "Well I am very happy too". He said returning the kiss" and I really like that" he beamed nodding.
" Good, that's really how you should feel." Heath told her nodding "Yeah your welcome for those, a beautiful girl deserves to be told so." He said smiling. " once again, your welcome." Her smirked " Yes and now you just made Heathy happy." He chuckled kissing her forehead.
~~
Valentine gave her a small smirk "I can tell that you like that right." He chucked darkly, caressing her gently. "Never thought this would happen to to me." He said nervously " And Toralentine? I think that might just be the weirdest, yet adorable thing ever.". "They won't, be we will be the ones to teach them a lesson." He smirked " And you'll always be my little kitten." He chucked playfully tapping her nose. " Then go ahead and show me how much you claim me." He smirked darkly "I might need so much more."
~~
" Then you have got it no?' Rochelle giggled kissing his cheek softly, snuggling into him more. " We make one another happy Jackson." She told him beaming and blushing after the kiss, "I like it too." She smiled nodding.
"Well I like feeling this way" Abbey beamed as she saw the elevator doors open to go to the top of the tower as she drug Heath in and pressed the button to go up. " Who is this supposbly beautiful girl huh?" Abbey asked him not getting that it was her and she was slightly jealous . "I do like making Heathy happy" he beamed blushing .
~~~
"Yes I really do a lot Valentine" Toralei said moaning again as he caressed her. "Why?". Toralei asked Valentine back confused. "and Yes I really like Toralentine or it could be Valenralei " she said giggling . "What kind of lesson?" she asked him smirking "and I like being your kitten"she beamed blushing poking his nose back. "I can if you want me to" Toralei told him darkly "and I know you will"
~~~
"Yes I did" Jackson said smiling still holding Rochelle close . "Well I like it that we do that" he told her whispering . "I am glad you like it but I want you to love this" he told her kissing her softly again.
"Good because someone special like you deserves to feel like that." Heath told her beaming, slightly letting out a grunt to being pulled in. "Well Abbey, in case you haven't noticed your the beautiful girl." he assured her smiling , "And Heathy loves when Abbey makes him happy." he smiled kissing her cheek.
~~
"Good good. Everythings good here right?" Valentine smirked hearing her light moans "Because I could never find anyone as amazing as you." he smiled kissing her forehead. "Well eithers fine cause I still have you." he told her grinning "A lesson in discipline." he chuckled arkly. "Your only my little kitten." he said smirking, "You so can then." "Go ahead if you know I want it."
~~
"I am very happy for that." Rochelle smiled gazing up into his blue eyes, "Then we may go ahead and do so." she said slgihtly whispering back to him. "I think I already may love it." she smiled giving him a small passionate kiss.
"Well I hope I do deserve such things Heath" Abbey giggled blushing slightly . "Abbey is beautiful ?" she asked Heath blushing harder "I have never her someone call me that". "I know Abbey likes it when Heath makes her happy " she beamed as the doors opened again at the top and she stepped out with him.
~~~
"Yes everything is very good" Toralei purred . "Well I could never find someone as amazing as you" Toralei giggle poking his nose. "I an glad I have you" she grinned "and I think I might keep that lesson for myself"she told him giving him a wink " I like being Valentine's kitten" she said outing again rubbing up against him "Maybe I do , Maybe not" she said smirking.
~~~
"Me Too" Jackson said gazing back into her eyes . "I would not mind that at all" he whispered in her ear holding Rochelle closer "I think I might have beat you" he chuckled giving her a small passionate kiss back.

"Well you do and you should be very happy of that." Heath told her slightly smiling down at her "Yeah I guess you could say beautiful but I think that your so much more than beautiful.". "Then I guess i'm the first to call you that then." he said chuckling "Well Heath just loves it when his Abbey is happy." he smiled giving her forehead a kiss as he stepped out with her.
~~
"Everything has to be perfect for you." Valentine smirked gently rubbing her neck "I would not call myself amazing, especially not compared to someone breathtaking much like yourself." he chuckled playfully poking her nose back. "But I am so much more glad to have you in my life." he smirked giving her a quick kiss. "You should really go ahead and do so if you would like." he grinned darkly winking back. "If you like it so my much then you could be my little kitten as long as you would like." he smirked carressing her "Mysterious, I like that in you."
~~
"Glad that you also agree." Rochelle smiled starting to blush as she continued to gaze into his eyes. "I think that I am very much liking that you are accepting that." she beamed feeling him hold her tighter "Ok fine I guess that you win this time." she playfully rolled her eyes "And for your prize." she giggled kissing his cheek softly.
"Well I really am" Abbey smiled as she looked out onto the city from the top of the tower . "I really am not prettiest ghoul ever Heath" sh told him resting her hand on his shoulder "No monster even wanted me till you " she sighed " I should not have honor of being beautiful or even pretty Heath." she explained looking out again resting her arms on the bars and her hand on her cold cheek.
~~~
"Complate perfection like you Valentine " Toralei grinned back "I am pretty perfect but you are the same" she giggled poking his nose back. "I am not sure about that one" she chuckled . "I guess I will" she purred "Can you shoe me a lesson a of disaplen Val?" she asked him smirking "Cause I have been so bad" she giggled.
~~~
"well I always have" Jackson chuckled gazing back. "Good " he said smiling holding her closer " I love wining and I really like my prize " he whispered to her giving Rochelle a small soft kiss back.
"Thats good to hear." Heath nodded as he took a gaze of the city "Well thats what you think, but in my eyes thats what you are." he shrugged looking down at her hand. "Hopefully your fine with that, Abbey your just so amazing and the other guys hevent even gotten a chance to get to know the real you." he smiled lightly placing his hand on hers. "Yeah Abbey your right. You shouldn't be called beautiful or pretty, because your so much more than that and I wish that you could just see it." he sighed letting his hand sit under her chin.
~~
"Oh well thank you darlin but I wouldn't consider myself complete perfection.". Valentine said grinning at the compliment. "Ok then I guess we can both be perfect." he nodded wrapping his arm around her as he poked her nose. "Fine whatever." he chuckled back rolling his eyes "Hmm then I would really like it for you to satisfy me." he smirked hearing her purr. "I don't know about that one kitten, you have to go ahead and prove to me just how bad you have been." he chuckled darkly "Well not bad enough."
~~
"Very very sweet of you to do so." Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes for a second as she countinued gazing. "I would say amazing, right." she giggled snuggling into him "Winners deserve prizes, especially when they happen to be adorable normies." she beamed giving him a soft passionate kiss.

"Very Good" Abbey said giving a small smile as she kept gazing outward. "I am glad I at least mean something to you" she slightly beamed . "I am " she told him simply " and do you really think that is the reason?" she asked him curiously . She smiled bigger as she saw his hand on hers as she interlaced their fingers together . "Well okay maybe I should start to believe you." she said slightly blushing at his hand as she closed her eyes and leaned in towards Heath.
~~~
"Oh but you completely are" Toralei giggled "Good because I love us being the most perfect couple". She said smiling as she snuggled into him poking his nose back. "Whatever" Toralei giggled immtating Valentine playfully . "Hmm do you" she purred again "I really think you have to earn that satisfaction." "Maybe" she chuckled " but I think my little vampire has been worse" she grinned. "Maybe I have not been."
~~~
"Really well I think you are sweet" Jackson chuckled smiling still gazing. "Yes amazing" he agreed holding her as she snuggled. "Well I do fit that description"he chuckled as he kissed her back with the same passion that she gave him.
"Yes, one might say that he agrees." Heath chuckled letting his gaze draw back to the scenery "Of course you mean something to me." he whispered giving her a warm smile. Heath shrugged "Whatever the reason may be, it does not matter at all." he whispered. "I guess that would be best." Heath nodded smiling also leaning closer towards her.
~~
"Thank you, I accept the flattering." Valentine chuckled "Me too, no other couple could ever top us." he said proudly giving her nose a small poke. "Now I see I have a little me now don't I." Valentine playfully rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her, "Of course I do." he smirked "Thyen earn it I shall, and I will stop at nothing until I earn it." he told her. "So now I am little apparently." he chuckled "Maybe, maybe not. I will never tell."
~~
"Aww thank you. I am sweet but you are special." Rochelle whispered breaking the gaze with a soft kiss. "So much amazing I can not believe such thing." she blushed wrapping her arms around his neck, "A very perfect description.".
"By one you mean you?" Abbey asked him slightly giving a small chuckle as she kept gazing. "Well I am very glad that I do" she beamed slightly blushing a small shade of purple. "Yes I guess it should not matter" she said nodding and smiling "Well then I will" . she whispered back getting even closer as she touched his nose to hers. " I have heard things of what people do up here" she whispered blushing "Do you know of these things?" she asked him.
~~~
"Good because it's yours" Toralei beamed "Never , they are all just so jealous " she smirked giving his nose a poke back again. "I think you do " Toralei purred snuggling into him "I could put on you clothes and see how I look" she chuckled jokingly. "Very demanding are we" she chuckled"good because I want you to go all out" she beamed. "Hmm well your just really adorable" Toralei said blushing . "Hmm okay your little secret then" she chuckled.
~~~
"Well I think I can except that" Jackson smiled down at her as he kissed her back softly. "I do not think I can either" he beamed amazed. "Well I like it a lot" he said smiling .
"Yeah thats exactly what I meant." Heath nodded still gazing out to the city. "Abbey you will always mean something to me." he told her smiling noticing her blush "The only thing that matters is here and now." he whispered putting his hands on her hips. "If you will then so will i." he told her "You mean having that one romantic kiss on the Eiffel tower." he chuckled. "A bit cheesy."
~~
"Good to be owning it." Valentine chuckled "Very jealous. They can not help but to want to be us." he nodded poking her nose again. "Good guess then." he smirked holding her tighter "More like persistent.". "Your the only girl worth it." Valentine grinned "No I really think you should not, nude suits you best." he chuckled "Okay fine I guess I am adorable." he playfully rolled his eyes. "My dirty little secret it shall be."
~~
"I would be upset if you did not." Rochelle gigled giving him another small kiss. "I simply can not believe the best thing ever for me." she said smiling up at him "I am hoping that you like it very much."
"Good because that is what I thought" Abbey said slightly chuckling as he still looked out. "I am very happy about that" Abbey smiled still blushing. Abbey's cheeks grew even more warmer to a darker shade of purple as she felt his warm hands on her cold hips . " Yes I do understand that" she whispered. "Good glad that you will do same" she beamed. "Yes that is what I am meaning" she whispered nodding "Cheesy ,yes but maybe we can how you say switch it up " she said slightly giggling as she whispered her last part to him wrapping her arms around his neck.
~~~
"Very good" Toralei grinned giving Valentine a wink. "and I know they would do anything to be us , I think we may just be the power couple of Monster High now" she beamed proudly poking his nose back again. "I am an excellent guesser" she chuckled "I guess, and I am glad that I am the only girl" she beamed proudly. "Okay maybe not , but just watch out your clothes might disappear after a shower" she chuckled winking "and you might find a pretty orange were cat sitting on your bed wearing them or at least half of them" she chuckled grinning. "and yes you are adorable " she giggled giving his cheek a kiss. "oh so you have the dirty little secret now?" she said chuckling.
~~~
"Well I wousl never dream of making you upset" Jackson said smiling as he returned her kiss. "Well it is very true Rochelle I assure you" Jackson said nodding as he kissed her forehead. "I do much more than you can imagine" he whispered to her holding her close.
"Smart." Heath smirked giving her a curt nod "You should be, its kind of a compliment." he chuckled nervously. Heath nodded pulling her closer "Good to know that you do." he whispered back "Of course, there is nothing besides you that I would risk myself for." he told her. "Looks I got it right." He smirked proudly "So switch it up how exactly?" Heath raised his eyebrow getting more interested.
~~
Valentine nodded returning the wink "I like how that sounds, its just so powerful and ruthless. Its just perfect in every aspect." he smirked giving her nose another poke "Oh so intelligent and sexy aren't you.". "Then I am glad that I have made you glad." Valentine said giving her a small smile "I hope that pretty orange were-cat happens to be you darling." he smirked giving her a wink "Adorable, like a plush rabbit I suppose." he sighed. "Everyone has one you know, but others more dirtier than others."
~~
"Aww that is making me feel very special." Rochelle beamed giving him a snuggly hug "Okay I am believing it if you say." she nodded giving a smile as she felt his kiss "Hmm that is starting to get me, how do they say... Curious."
" Very" Abbey chuckled back. " and I will for you " she giggled at his nervousness. She smiled as he pulled her closer as she snuggled more into his warmth. "Well I really do" she smiled at Heath whispering back into his ear " I would risk my life for you Heath". "Exactly on dot" she chuckled. "Well we could lay down up here or be upside down" she giggled to him.
~~~
Toralei smirked proudly " I know we were very powerful on our own Val . but now since we are together imagine what power we have. " she giggled then gave him another poke. "Yes I am" she purred " and I am glad you do that too" . "Oh it will Valentine , I would let no other cat do a thing but me" she chuckled smirking shooting him a wink back. " No adorable like a hot vampire guy , that you want to squeeze his ass instead of his cheeks ." she smirked darkly. " Yes so what is yours ?" she asked him curiously.
~~~
'Well you are Rochelle" Jackson beamed to her hugging her back. " Okay you better" he chuckled kissing her again. "Hmm is it" Jackson asked her smirking.
BUMP
Heath smirked "Well thanks, i'd be upset if you didn't." he smiled beaming down at her. Heath smiled gently rubbing her back as he felt her snuggling in. "I'm glad that you do." he chuckled "Abbey, that's so noble of you babe.". "That's what I was going for." he smirked "Someone's a little playful isn't she?".
~~
Valentine returned the smirk "Now you have me thinking Toralei." he nodded lightly stroking her back "We are very powerful.". "Extremely" he said grinning "Anything for you my little darlin'.". "Good to see that i'm yours, I only want you to be my were-cat." he smirked also returning the wink back. " So you find me hot? And why just squeeze my ass?." he whispered as he grabbed her hand, putting it down his boxers "I will never tell." Valentine smirked.
~~~
"You are thinking I am special?" Rochelle smiled as she started heavily blushing "Do not worry because I always will." she assured him slightly giggling. "Just a bit Jackson." Rochelle nodded.
" I would too , if you were upset" Abbey nodded smiling with him. She let out a small sigh feeling his hand on her back as she snuggled in more. "Well I do" she chuckled " and thanks I suppose it was most noble " she grinned proudly. "Yes a bit , I thought it would be fun" she told him letting out a small giggle.
~~~
"I know , enough to rule Monster High Val" Toralei grinned back " Enough to Almost rule a whole city ". "That is ditto for you my fierce fangy boyfriend." she told him purring. " I am only your were-car Valentine I promise" Toralei told him with a smile. "Really Hot , Extremley" she smirked " and why not " she grinned innocently as her eyes slightly widened to wear her hands were placed giving his manhood a small teasing squeeze. "Oh I have ways of making you" she smirked devilishly .
~~~
"You are always special" Jackson smiled at her "and I promise I won't worry either" he told her . " Hmm a bit" he grinned "Really?"
"Abbey, this might be a bit cheesy as my pick-up lines but, I would never be upset with you." Heath continued smiling as he tenderly kissed her head. He smiled down a her slightly starting to scratch her back lightly, whispering "So I guess you like that?". "Good because you really should." he nodded. "I guess noble is kind of, very hot." Heath smirked "Oh I am kind of starting to like this fun Abbey.".
~~~
"Hmm now ruling the whole entire school? Tell me more." Valentine smirked
"But a whole entire city, now that's where we should start. " he grinned darkly. "Fierce, yes I like that." he smirked. "I hope so, there is no other that I desire besides you." he nodded returning half of the smile. "I guess I could say the same for you, sexy." he grinned slightly stroking her cheek. "Go ahead." Valentine smirked as he felt her warm hands against it, getting a slight arousal. "Then make me, kitten.".
~~~
Rochelle nodded "I guess I should be knowing that already.". "I do not think that you will worry when I am here." she told him smiling. Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes "Maybe a little bit more." she chuckled "Of course.".
Abbey beamed with a small giggle " Well That may be cheesy but I love your words Heath" she whispered giving him a small kiss on his warm cheek. "Yeah I do it's soothing" Abbey nodded letting out another sigh snuggling more into him. "Oh" Abbey blushed " I am unsure of how hot that is" she told him "But I do know that I like being fun too" she laughed.
~~~
"Well we could be King and Queen of the school together" Toralei smirked back "People doing our every whim and skews agreeing with us". "But I do like the city too" she grinned nodding . " I like being it" she purred . " You better not desire anymore" she said firmly with a small smirk. "Sexy noe I like that " she purred again rubbing slightly against him. "Okay" she grinned more giving it a small squeeze then taking her hands out and licking her fingers and putting them back down again stroking it to hopfully give him more of an arousal .
~~~
"Its alright though" Jackson smiled at her "Yeah I hope not " he chuckled . "Good " he grinned "Always ".
Heath smiled down at her "I love yo- I mean I love your words too Abbey." he beamed as he felt her kiss. "Well I hope you do find it soothing." he chuckled as he started going down lower. "Very." Heath nodded "Just trust my word, because it is very hot." he told her smirking. "Fun does look pretty good on you.".
~~
"And we could knock the mummy and the gorgon out of the top." Valentine nodded thinking "I guess they would have to listen to our every command, we will even have Bloodgood and all the teachers at our feet." he smirked. "Of course, the city is after we take control of the school." he reminded her "Just think, having control over all monsters and normies."."But what if it is you that I desire only darlin'?" Valentine asked raising his brow "I know better than to lie to you." he chuckled. Valentine slightly bit his lip as he felt himself stiffen "We both know that you already win at this.".
~~
"Really?" Rochelle beamed as her bright pink eyes widened. "You can trust me." she smiled, placing her hand against his, "I agree.". Rochelle gave him a small nod "Always.".
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
(Can I join plz?)