Monster High A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

Monster High 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1789

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"You can tell me if it's too small or anything." Heath told her nervously. "So are you sure Abbey? I want tonight to be absolutely perfect."
~~
Valentine smirked down at her "I can't believe you want me this bad." he chuckled darkly "It almost seems a bit unreal."
~~
Rochelle blushed "Well I happen to be glad that it is true."
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey beamed nodding "Everything will be perfect Expecially when I get to have my date with you" she told him beaming.
~~~
"Well I have to say it probably will feel like a dream"Toralei said smirking darkly back.
~~~
"Well you should be amazingly glad" Jackson said as he gave her forehead a kiss.
Heath smiled down at her "Oh thank goodness." he sighed in relief "I thought that I was going to have to jump through hoops just to make you happy. But it already seems like I do."
~~
"Well get ready for bed because this will be this best dream thy you will ever have." Valentine grinned darkly as he mounted himself on her.
~~
Rochelle beamed blushing as she smiled up at him "I think that I am already amazingly glad to be with you."
"You do just being with me" Abbey said smiling "I just like the simplest of things" she told him.
~~~
Toralei giggled as she smiled nodding "Oh I will be" she said winking back at him.
~~~
"Well I love to be with you also" Jackson beamed to Rochelle.
"Thats great. Now all I have to do is show up." Heath chuckled "I'm pretty simple aren't I? Or am I just that amazing over the top guy?"
~~
Valentine smirked darkly as he started thrusting slowly into her as he gently stroked her ears.
~~
"Aww Jackson that is the sweetest thing ever." Rochelle blushed giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Abbey smiled thinking for a moment "You are neither" she told him "You are jut perfect guy for Abbey" she told him giggling.
~~~
Toralei bit her lip slightly but then soon started to purr as she felt him stroke her ears .
~~~
Jackson smile as he gave her a small kiss back "Well I guess I am pretty sweet" he chuckled.
Heath beamed as his smile widened "Thanks and you are Heath's perfect ghoul." he chuckled as he put his arm around her.
~~
Valentine grinned as he started to thrust faster as he continued stroking her ears.
~~
Rochelle nodded blushing "Yes you are sweeter than rock candy." she giggled as she snuggled into him.
Abbey rolled her eyes giggling "Of course I may be" she said to him giggling as she walked closer to the resteraunt .
~~~
"Oh My -Yes" Toralei started to moan as she kept purring while he stroked her.
~~~
Jackson beamed "I am guessing Rock Candy is sweet" he said to her chuckling.
Heath nodded as he kissed her forehead "Its true, you are my type of ghoul Abbey." he smiled warmly as he opened the door to the resturant.
~~
"I can tell you like it." Valentine chuckled darkly as he started going deeper and faster into her.
~~
Rochelle nodded "Yes Jackson, Rock Candy is very sweet." she smiled up at him "But you happen to be more sweeter."
Abbey beamed as she walked into the restaurant and smiled "Heath you are amazing" she said beaming as she looked around.
~~~
Toralei nodded moaning louder as she bit the tip of her nail . " It feels so fucking good" she moaned to him sexily as she tried to get more of Valentine inside of her.
~~~
"Well I think I need to try this rock candy" Jackson told her smiling.
Heath smiled proudly down at her "Thank you very much." he nodded as he wrapped his arm around her looking around at the bistro "Its kind of an adorable little resturaunt isn't it?"
~~
Valentine buckled as he started going deeper into her "I knew you would love it." he whispered darkly into her ear as he kept on thrusting.
~~
Rochelle grabbed his hand as she quickly jumped out of the bed "We can go right now." she told him beaming "I know a little candy store where we could get the best Rock Candy in Scaris."
Abbey nodded "Yes it is " she said nodding "But everything in Scaris must be more beautiful than back at Monster High" she told him sighing.
~~~
Toralei nodded moaning "Yes I do so much" she told him as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
~~~
"That would be amazing" Jackson said smiling as he got up also "I would love to accompany you."
Heath shook his head "Not really. Your beautiful where ever you go." he smiled warmly "Even if your back home in the mountains, at Monster High, or here with me in Scaris."
~~
"Well good because I love your moans and your purrs." Valentine smirked as he stroked her leg as he went deeper into her.
~~
Rochelle smiled beaming as she put her pink sneakers on "Well I would want you to try the best thing ever." she squealed "And I would love to be there for your first time trying it."
last edited over a year ago
Abbey blushed "Well Thanks for pointing me out of all the things" she told him beaming " But I am not sure If this is true"
~~~
Toralei nodded as she moaned once again to the stroking "Am I doing okay?"she asked him wondering.
~~~
"Okay then let's go" Jackson beamed standing at the door.
Heath nodded "Yes Abbey. It's very true, and I wish that you would believe that younare beautiful and perfect in every little way."
~~
"Yes you are doing just fine." Valentine nodded "Well your actually doing very good for a first timer." he chuckled as he started going faster.
~~
Rochelle beamed as she lightly pranced to the door "We shall go get sweet Hard Rock Candy."
Abbey sighed "I am sorry but I just do not get it" she told him "How am I beautiful when I am so very diffrent" she told him confused.
~~~
"And you are amazing" Toralei moaned as she slightly started to bounce.
~~~
"Yes we shall" Jackson beamed as he opened the door for Rochelle.
"Thats exactly it." Heath smiled "Maybe it's your difference that makes you more beautiful then any other girl I have ever seen."
~~
Valentine smirked "Thank you, I know that I am pretty amazing." he smirked confidently.
~~
"Great." Rochelle beamed giggling as she waited for Jackson in the hall.
Abbey shrugged "Maybe That is " she sighed "But I think the opposite"
~~~
Toralei nodded "Yes you are the best and most amazing guy ever" she said to him purring.
~~~
Jackson chuckled as he closed the door and walked out with Rochelle.
"Now I get why you don't think so." Heath sighed "We think differently, but it still works out for the both of us doesn't it."
~~
"Well you happen to be the most amazing and sexiest kitty ever." Valentine told her a he lightly stroked her ears again.
~~
Rochelle smiled up at him as she pressed the elevator button then waited.
"I guess so" Abbey said nodding to him smiling just thinking about it.
~~~
Toralei purred smiling and giggling "Well Thank You Valentine" she told him winking.
~~~
Jackson smiled back as he waited for the elevator with her.
Heath chuckled smiling back at her "I guess, you guess, so I guess its ok then."
~~
"Your welcome." Valentine grinned as he tarted kissing her forcefully as he heard her purrs.
~~
Rochelle drew circles on the ground with the tip of her shoes as she waited.
"Now that is just very much confusing" Abbey said giggling.
~~~
Toralei giggled pleasantly as she kissed him back.
~~~
Jackson smiled down at Rochelle as he waited.
Heath nodded chuckling "Yeah, I kind I get that a lot." he chuckled "But I guess confusing is one of it many talents."
~~
Valentine grinned as he kissed her harder, still stroking her ears."
~~
Rochelle blushed as she glanced up at saw him smiling at her.
Abbey nodded giggling "Yes it is your talent of many" she told him.
~~~
Toralei smiled purring louder as she kissed him back.
~~~
Jackson smiled back at her as he plafully nuged her with his side slightly chuckling.
"Thank you very much." Heath beamed proudly as he smiled back at Abbey.
~~
Valentine smirked still kissing her as he started to lightly thrust into her again.
~~
Rochelle giggled as she bumped him playfully with her hip.
Abbey giggled "So where should we sit down ?"she asked Heath curiously .
~~~
Toralei slightly started moaning as she felt him thrusting inside of her again.
~~~
Jackson smiled back as he bumped her again with his side chuckling.
zzz
Heath shrugged "I don't know. Maybe we could sit outside, the city lights are pretty this time of night." he told her smiling.
~~
Valentine smirked darkly as he started to go in deeper, more slowly as he tried to make her feel him go deeper and deeper.
~~
Rochelle giggled as she nudged his neck gently with her nose.
<BuMp>
<BuMp>
Abbey smilied nodding "Yes I would love this very much" she giggled to Heath just thinking how pretty this excatly would be.
~~~
Toralei started letting out louder moans as she felt him go inside her deeper. "Valentine" she moaned as she started to slightly bounce on the bed.
~~~
Jackson chuckled nudging her back playfully with his neck.
BUMP
Heath nodded "Ok outdoor table it is. Whatever my ghoul says goes." he smiled down at her as he started walking to an outside table.
~~
Valentine chuckled as he started to venture even more deeper inside her. He also startedto lightly stroke her face down to her neck as he enjoyed hearing her satisfied moans of pleasure.
~~
Rochelle blushed as she gave him a quick, unexpected kiss on the cheek after he nudged her.
Abbey smiled beaming as she sat down across from him straightening out her dress as she smiled blushing over at him.
~~~
Toralei slightly started to meow with a little purr to feel him go deeper inside her as she moaned a couple times within her meows and purrs enjoying his touch.
~~~
Jackson blushed as she kissed him and he gave her a kiss back .
Heath smiled back at her as he sat down also. "Wow this is a bit pricy." He cringed "But totally worth it for you."
~~
Valentine smirked as he started hearing her purrs, mews, and slight moans making him go faster and much more deeper into her with pleasure.
~~
Rochelle giggled smiling "Aww thank you for the kiss Jackson." she giggled wrapping her arms around him.
Abbey shook her head " No I mean we do not have to do this " she told him "I do not want you to spend all money on me" she told him biting her lip.
~~~
Toralei started to moan his name louder and louder as she bit her lip. "Oh" Toralei gasped with pleasure as her eyes widened feeling him.
~~~
Jackson chuckled giving her another one" Well now you have two kisses" he said smiling.
Heath sighed nodding "Yes we do Abbey." he told her "Its absolutely fine with me, don't worry it's ok." he assured her "And I still kind of have to make up for something."
~~
"I love how you moan. It just turns me on so much more." Valentine whispered heavily as he started going in deeper to the pace of her moans.
~~
"Well I happen to think you deserve a kiss now. " Rochelle beamed as she gave him a quick kiss.
Abbey looked at him slightly confused titling her head to the side . "Making up for what?" she asked him wondering.
~~~
Toralei bit her nail again moaning louder as soon as he went deeper. " It does turn you on huh?" she asked him smirking.
~~~
Jackson smiled back blushing as he beamed "Well Thanks for that kiss" he chuckled.
Heath chuckled nervously as he hid his face from Abbey "I mean I'm really sorry about earlier. I really don't want to mention or talk about it right now."
~~
Valentine nodded as he went a little bit deeper "Cant you tell? I'm very turned on by you at the moment." he chuckled darkly.
~~
"You are very welcome." Rochelle giggled smiling "And you deserved it very much."
"Oh" Abbey said sighing "It is fine" she told him smiling at him "You do not have to hide." she said to him hoping he would be okay.
~~~
Toralei grinned nodding and still moaning "I think I can" she said smirking "But I would not mind more" she chuckled.
~~~
"Well you very much deserved all the kisses I have ever gave you" Jackson told her smiling.
"Yeah." Heath chuckled still nervous "And it's not ok. I did something that I will regret, I tarnished a bit of our relationship." he sighed.
~~
Valentine smirked down at the pleased were-cat "Good. I was getting a bit worried that you couldn't feel anything." he chuckled as he started to go in deeper and harder.
~~
"I happen to be happy that I have earned the kisses and you." Rochelle smiled back up at him beaming with happiness.
"Well then just forget" Abbey told him sincerely " I mean we are fine now"
~~~
Toralei smirked "Oh I can definitely feel you" she moaned as she rubbed her hands down her own body still moaning Valentine's name.
~~~
"Well you have always earned them" Jackson told her smiling.
"I will try to, but I will regret the mistake I have made forever." Heath sighed "And I happen to be glad that thing are better for us." he beamed.
~~
Valentine smirked back at Toralei "Good thing, and i'm only getting started with you." he winked as he still smirked at her.
~~
"I don't know what I did to deserve you,it must have been good cause you are just perfect." Rochelle told him.
Abbey giggled "I am very glad also Heath" she said smiling "I am as glad as much as te sky is beautiful" she told him.
~~~
"Well then I will just enjoy the ride" Toralei smirked back at Valentine purring.
~~~
"Well you stole my heart" Jackson told her beaming wrapping his arms around Rochelle.
Heath beamed "I sure hope your glad." he smiled "Being glad is all that I want for the both of us." he told her "And I am assuming that the sky must be gorgeous."
~~
"Yes you must." Valentine chuckled as he started going deeper into her.
~~
Rochelle beamed smiling "I am so amazed and surprised that I stole your heart before you stole mine."
Abbey nodded giggling "Well I am always glad as long as you are here" she whispered to Heath slightly blushing.
~~~
Toralei let out a long moan "Oh I will if I must Val" she said smirking to him.
~~~
"Well I have a very fragile and easy to get to heart" Jackson said chuckling nervously.
Heath beamed "So i guess that I'm going to have to stay just to see that pretty face happy." He told her smiling.
~~
Valentine grinned darkly as he started to venture deeper into her "I just didn't think that you would hold through."
~~
Rochelle sighed as she wrapped her arms around Jackson "Then i will do my best to protect and care for your heart." She told him smiling "With love, only for you."
Abbey nodded beaming "Yes that is Exactlly what you have to do Heath" Abbey said to him.
~~~
"Oh but what if I want more" Toralei asked him smirking.
~~~
Jackson nodded "Yes I will do the same if I had yours" he td her smiling.
Heath nodded "Ok then i guess that I'm sticking with thou from now on." He chuckled.
~~
" Then you will get do much more than you bargained for." Valentinesmirked darkly as her started to go deeper and faster into her.
~~
Rochelle traced her finger down his cheek " But Jackson you already have my heart." She told him smiling.
Abbey beaming smiling "Yes that is key to make Abbey happy" she told Heath.
~~~
"Oh I hope I do" Toralei moaned smirking "and I also really want some other taking advantage methods" she told him chuckling darkly "Like dirty talking to me or anything of that nature would make a great bargain also" she said .
~~~
"I do" Jackson said to her beaming "Well I thank you for it."
Heath chuckled " Well then i am very happy to hold the key to your heart." here smiled beaming.
~~
"So now i suppose that you want me to talk dirty to you now right?" Valentine smirked lustfullyinto her green eyes " Maybe we could also do some more things a little out of my comfort zone. I definitely wouldn't mind at all."
~~
Rochelle nodded " Yes Jackson Jekyll, you own my heart." She smiled as she snuggled into him.