Monster High A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

Monster High 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 1789

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"You sure may Heath " Abbey giggled as she placed her hand in his hand and smiled looking at him as she stood closer to him.
~~~
"Oh well I am sorry for asking then" Toralei told him sadly as she gave a slight smiled up at him .
~~~
"No I love you ever so more" Jackson chuckled rubbing his nose back to Rochelle's.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"Well I am now honored." Heath smiled as he held her close to him, wrapped his arm around her waist and started to waltz slowly "So am I doing this right?"
~~
"Im so sorry, please don't apologize for something that you didn't do." Valentine smiled warmly as he lied down on his back "Cats are curious, and I love that in you." he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her "But right now we are just tired, I think I needs break from this." he sighed.
~~
"But I have always loved you Jackson." Rochelle admitted "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew that you were the one for me."
big smile
"I am very glad you are" Abbey giggled following Heath's steps while dancing "and I think so but I have never done this before " she said blushing to him.
~~~
Toralei giggled to her complements and smiled at Valentines apology "No Val I can take half blame for my curiosity " she told him smiling " and yeah I am pretty tired too" she said as she slightly yawned snuggling inor his chest.
~~~
"Well Uh Thanks " Jackson chuckled to Rochelle "I think you may have beaten me" he told her smiling.
zzz
Heath smiled wrapping his arm around her waist "To be honest I have never ever done this in my life, only because I never thought that I needed to." he told her chuckling.
~~
Valentine smiled as he quickly poked her nose "Ok so we will split the blame, it takes two people to do this right."
~~
"Your welcome." Rochelle nodded "And I am glad that I won." she smirked.

Abbey giggled "I did not think I would need to either" she told him smiling as she leaned more into him "But I really like it" she told him her cheeks turning a light hade of purple again.
~~~
Toralei giggled as she poked his nose back "Well then good". She chuckled as she smirked "I guess it kind of does"
~~~
"You always do win" Jackson told her smiling and chuckling.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes " Then it's a big surprise for the both of us." He chuckled pulling her closer " And may i say that i liked it also, only because it's enough you."
~~
Valentine smiled down at her " it's very good." He smirked back kissingher lightly " And there's no one to blame at all."
~~
Rochele nodded " Come on Jackson, i need some competition."
"Well I just like always being with you Heath" Abbey told him as she bit her lip nervously and laid her head on Heath's shoulder still dancing with him.
~~~
"Well then I am catty happy" Toralei giggled as she rubbed her nose against his smiling.
~~~
"Well I am just not very good at anything" Jackson told her sighing.
"That's good to hear because I love spending time with you too." Heath smiled down at her as he kissed her foreahed "I actaully love every moment that we have spent togehter."
~~
Valentine rolled his eyes "Nice pun or whatever." he chuckled rubbing his nose back.
~~
Rochelle sighed as she wrapped her arms around him "Yes you are." she told him "Your so smart, kind, sweet, and gentle."
Abbey giggled nervously "Even the ones where I did reject you or tell you to go stick your head in pool?" she asked him smiling still slightly nervous to what he would say.
~~~
"Thank You very much" Toralei smirked as she rubbed her nose back again.
~~~
"Not compared to you" Jackson told her " I am just not anything relvantly good when compared to you in theses things Rochelle."
Heath nodded slowly " Well kind of, i mean i got to see you didn't i?" He chuckled smiling down at her.
~~
" Your welcome." Valentine grinned as he kissed her nose.
~~
" Why are you comparing your self to me" Rochelle asked curiously as she held his chin up "I really do not feel comfortable with it if affects your self esteem."
last edited over a year ago
"Well yes " Abbey chuckled "But I mostly gave you cold shoulder whole time"
~~~
"And you are awesome" Toralei smirked giving his nose a small kiss back.
~~~
"But your like perfect Rochelle" Jackson said smiling "I can not help that I want to compare myself to you "
Heath shrugged " But hey, sometimes i like a ghoul who can reject a guy on the spot like that." He chuckled.
~~
" And you are an excellent lover." Valentine smirked as he held her tightly.
~~
" No one is perfect, but i appreciate the complement." Rochelle smiled beaming " But i like you, just how you are. "
Abbey laughed "Well I really think I was one of those ghouls" she chuckled
~~~
"Well I have never had that complement before" Toralei said smiling up at Valentine happily.
~~~
"Well Thanks I hope I suit you well" Jackson beamed smiling as he gave her forehead a kiss.
Heath nodded " Yeah, that was like exactly what you did to me." He chuckled " And it doesn't helpthat you ignored me either."
~~
" Well i am happy to be your first." Valentine chuckled smilingback down at her.
~~
Rochelle nodded " you suit me well, but the question is that, do i suit you well?"
"Well I am sorry but you were a little to charring for my tastes" Abbey said to him giggling "and half of time I did not even understand what you were saying"
~~~
"First at what?" Toralei asked him smirking darkly "The complement or our little deed we just did?"
~~~
"You suit me well very much Rochelle" Jackson told her smiling.
" Well i am so sorry for being a bit too charring for you or whatever it was." Heath chuckled " And story again for the pick up lines, i know how corny they were."
~~
" First for calling You an excellent lover and definitively our little deed." Valentine told her winking " But mostly the fun wee just had."
~~
Rochele smiled up at him beaming "I am so glad that i happen to suit You well."
"Well I am okay with that" Abbey giggled "I was just the one whom had to point out they did not work" she chuckled to him.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she gave Valentine a seductive wink back. " Well I like it that you were my first for all those things" she whispered bitting her claw nail flirtatiously.
~~~
"Well you do and you flatter me" Jackson beamed giving her a small kiss on the cheek.
" Good thing, cause j might just start doing it again." Heath smirked joking " This time i might just try to make them work."
~~
Valentine chuckled at her wink " Then i was more than happy to give them to you."
~~
Rochelle blushed beaming up at him " Glad to flatter you sweetie."
"No way , corny lines do never work" Abbey said to him chuckling and rolling her eyes back playfully "I like you with who you are Heath, and you are just fine in that way" she said to him smiling.
~~~
Toralei smirked back "So anything you can cross off your list of firsts today?" she asked him chuckling.
~~~
"Well I am glad you do too"Jacksin chuckled "Becaue Rochelle you are like my favorite shirt "
" They can work if i change then a bit." Heath said thinking " But i guess i could stay the same if you want." He shrugged.
~~
Valentine nodded " Yes i can, calling you a great lover and having some fun with you." He chuckled darkly.
~~
" So i am like a sweatervest? Soft, fuzzy and a hint of dorky?" Rochelle giggled joking.
"I would like you to stay same" Abbey said nodding "But I guess you can try your new lines on me" she chuckled.
~~~
"Well then I am glad I did both" Toralei said beaming and slightly blushing.
~~~
"Yes and you look well with a Jackson" Jackson told Rochelle smiling.
"Well I like you just same" Abbey said beaming "But I guess if you want to try new lines on me that is okay"
~~~
"Well I am glad that I did both of those things tonight" Toralei giggled blushing.
~~~
"Yes and you look well with a Jackson" Jackson chuckled smiling at Rochelle.
" Then i will remain myself, the Heath Burns that you know and love." Heath beamed "And i have yet to create new lines for you."
~~
" Me too." Valentjne smirked giving her a quick kiss.
~~
" And i love being with Jackson at all times." Rochelle added smiling.
"Good because I like Heath the way he is" Abbey said smiling ". My very haughty annoying fire elemental boyfriend" she said giggling " and I guess you may surprise me when you create a new one"
~~~
Toralei smiled giving Valentine another kiss back.
~~~
"Good my little sweatervest" Jackson beamed chuckling.
" And Heath just loves the way that Abbey is." Heath smiled giving her cheek a kiss " And i want her to remain how she is."
~~
Valentine smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her "I love you my sexy kitty."
~~
" If i am a sweatervest then you are my favorite pair of heels." Rochelle smirked.
"Well Abbey will for Heath" Abbey said blushing .
~~~
"I love you too my seductivly handsome vampire" Toralei said smirking back as she laid her head on his chest.
~~~
"Awww but that is girly" Jackson whined to Rochelle playfully.
"Well Abbey will for Heath" Abbey said blushing .
~~~
"I love you too my seductivly handsome vampire" Toralei said smirking back as she laid her head on his chest.
~~~
"Awww but that is girly" Jackson whined to Rochelle playfully.
" And Heath will be heath for my Abbey." Heath chucked as he rubbed his nise against hers.
~~
" I'm glad that you do." Valentine grinned holding her tighter.
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes " fine, then you are my favorite pair of sneakers."
"Good because that is what Abbey wants" Abbey giggled as she rubbed her nose back to Heath's .
~~~
"Very Much so"Toralei smirked winking up a Valentine.
~~~
"Now that is better". Jackson said beaming.
"Abbey gets what Abbey wants." Heath chuckled still rubbinghis nose against hers.
~~
"Hmm for some reason i seem a bit turned on by you right now." Valentine smirked back.
~~
" Glad your happy now." Rochelle said in monotone.
"I guess maybe " Abbey said smiling "Abbey does have Heath" she giggled as she rubbed her nose back.
~~~
"Hmm Really?" Toralei beamed "Well I am always turned on by you" she whispered her hot breath trailing down his cold neck "Valentine"
~~~
"Hey do not be a downer" Jacksin chuckles smiling at Rochelle.
" Don't guess, only assume." Heath chuckled " And i think that Heath is happy that he has Abbey."
~~
" Really." Valentine nodded "I know how much that i can turn you on." He said letting out a moan feeling her warm breath.
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes " Fine, i will not be one."
"Well assuming makes asses out of u and me " Abbey chuckled laughing "and I think it is vice versus too because Abbey is overjoyed that she has Heath "
~~~
"Yeah" Toralei giggled seductivly "You moan really did turn me on" she chuckled trailing her finger/claws down his chest tracing around.
~~~
"Okay you better not" Jackson chuckled to Rochelle smiling.
" Fine then we shall go ahead with the facts instead of assuming." Heath said nervously " But we can also go with Abbey and Heath are very happy that they have each other."
~~
" My moan?" Valentine chuckled " So it's the only thing that turns you on?" He asked looking down at his chest.
~~
" I'm not." Rochelle playfully whined "I am perfectly fine, i think is just being with you."
"Good because that is what Abbey does like" Abbey said smiling at Heath "and I like your last phrase better than the others" she told him beaming.
~~~
"No" Toralei told him smirking and shaking her head "Your chest, arms, face, legs, ...okay your whole body turns me on" she giggled biting her lip nervously.
~~~
"Well then I think I like it that I make Rochelle's not be downers" Jackson laughed smiling at her.
"So are you saying that Abbey just likes Heath? Because i think that Heath happens to love Abbey." Heath told her smiling " And now I'm guessing that that was the best pick up line that i have ever used in you." He chuckled " Now I'm more than happy that i used it."
~~
" Tel me then." Valentine smirked back " And now is good to know that everything about me turns you on." He chuckled.
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled here eyes " That's true, and you make Rochelles very happy."
"No, I think Abbey loves Heath also " Abbey said to him smirking as she snuggled into his warm chest "and maybe that was good line" she chuckled .
~~~
"Well your moans and you extremely hot vampire body turns me on" Toralei chuckled "I think that is it" she said nodding.
~~~
"Well I think that is my motive" Jackson said smiling "But I only like on Rochelle" he told her smiling.
" Well Heath is very happy that Abbey loves him back." Heath smiled giving her a quick kiss." And that mightbe just the best pick up lines ever, because i meant it from my heart."
~~
" Okay I'm fine with everything else except the moaning thing." Valentine chuckled " So are you sure that's it? You don't live my sexy voice, my persistence, or even the way that i gave myself to you."
~~
" your motive huh?" Rochelle smirked raising an eyebrow " And you better only like it on Rochelle, because she might get a little jealous over someone."
"Well Abbey thinks she loves Heath more" Abbey giggled laughing "and I am glad that it do come form your heart" she beamed.
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes "Okay we can add those to the list too " she purred as she stroked his face "and why are you no okay with the moaning thing?" she asked him curiously as she looked into his eyes.
|~~
"Well I promise you it will only be on Rochelle and for my one and only Rochelle" Jackson beamed giving her a small kiss.
" Well Abbey just made Heath a happy little camper." Heath chuckled " And hey, a guy needs to express his feelings for his favorite ghoul."
~~
Valentine smirked in satisfaction " Good, i want everything about me to turn you on." He chuckled darkly add he allowed her to stroke his face " Because my moaning is my moaning, and i don't like it at all."
~~
" Well i am very happy that i am your one and only Rochelle." She beamed snuggling into his chest " And you better keep that promise."
"Good because that is what Abbey wanted" Abbey smiled as she kissed his cheek "and I am happy that I am your favorite ghoul Heath" she beamed biting her lip.
~~~
"Well like everything does" Toralei giggled rolling her eyes playfully "and does it make you seek weak?" she asked him .
~~~
"I will always keep that promise for my ghoul" Rochelle smiled .
" Well Heath really likes the way that Abbey thinks." Heath smirked as he accepted her Kiss " And i promise that you will always be my favourite ghoul."
~~
" For some reason that seems really interesting." Valetine chuckled smirking at her " And my moan is just, immasculine and yes i do feel weak about it."
~~
Rochelle beamed smiling up at him " Well i am more than happy to be your ghoul, your my guy Jackson."
"Well Abbey liked the way Heath thinks" Abbey giggled as he rubbed her nose against his."and I am glad that I will always be your favorite"
~~~
"Well I think it is very interesting" Toralei said nodding " and Val" she said smiling up at him " I really like it and it is very masculine and enjoyable to me"
~~~
"Well I am very proud to be your guy" Jackson smiled .
sick
" Great minds think alike right?" Heath smiled rubbing his nose back to hers " My favorite ghoul ever." He whispered giving her an unexpected kiss.
~~
" I'm glad that you think so." Vlentine smiles back at her " And I'm still on the fence about my moan there." He chuckled "but yours is somuch better."
~~
" No Jackson, i should be the proud one being your ghoul." Rochelle told him beaming giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Abbey let out a slight surprised giggle to Heath's unexpected kiss. " Yes and we are very much great minds" he chuckled "and I am happy that I am your favorite ghoul ever" she beamed .
~~~
"Good beacuse I am glad too" Toralei beamed "I do not think mine is better" she chuckled shaking her head "I sound like a little school normie girl when I moan" she said slightly embarrassed.
~~~
" Well maybe we both can be proud". Jackson beamed as he gave her cheek a kiss back.
Heath chuckled " So I'm figuring that you like the kiss then." He smiled as he happily gazed into her eyes " And we really do have great and functioning minds." He laughed grinning " just know that your my one and only."
~~
" If your glad then I'm glad." Valentine smiled rubbing his nose to hers " yours is way better baby." He told her grinning " Your moan sounds like a satisfied were-cat." Her chuckled smirking.
~~
"I like it that way." Rochelle blushed smiling up at him.
Abbey nodded "Yes I really liked the kiss" she beamed " I agree about our minds and that we very much belong together". She beamed smiling and gazing into Heath's eyes back " I have an idea". She said perking up " We could go and gaze at the starts"
~~~
"Well I am glad that we are both glad". Toralei purred as she rubbed her nose back against his. " and I really do not think so , It is more like a small kitten of a moan " she said embarassed again.
~~~
" Me Too". Jackson smiled as the elevator door opened" Finally". Jackson chuckled.
"I could tell by your giggle." Heath pointed out " And I'm glad that you agree that we were meant for each other." He smiled down at her " So lets ditch this restaurant and go star gazing"
~~
" Now I'm guessing we are both glad." Valentine chucked " but kittens are just so adorable, like you."
~~
" Trying to get away from me are you?" Rochelle giggled.
"Okay I am so on for that" Abbey chuckled as she grabbed his hand and walked out of the restaurant "Which place shall we watch?" she asked him wondering.
~~~
"Yes we can be glad together". Toralei smirked "and I guess I can be adorable" she chuckled blushing to Valentine.
~~~
"No" Jackson said his eyes widening "I -I just have a fear of elevators" he said chuckling nervously as he grabbed her hand and walked out.
" okay there let's go." Heath nodded as he walked out holding her hand " maybe we could go to the Eiffel tower, and grab a snack because I'm starving."
~~
" Well I've always been glad that we are here." Valentine smirked back " And i think that you are just adorable and darling."
~~
" Then why we you not scared earlier?" Rochelle asked curiously " Were you trying to be brave?"