Monster High A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

Monster High 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1789

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"Good. I don't want to be my ghoul to be sad, on one of our dates." Heath smiled as he kissed her forehead tenderly.
~~
Valentine nodded smirking "Thank you. I have had lots of ghouls tell me that." he chuckled "But it only matters because it's coming from your sweet lips." he smirked as he gave her a quick kiss.
~~
Rochelle moaned as Jackson ran his hands down her back as she gently sucked on his neck.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey giggled smiling " I promise I will never be sad on any date with you" she told him blushing.
~~~
Toralei purred "I am glad that I am the most special" she told him "So I'm guessing you have done this before" she smirked.
~~~
Jackson gasped as he started moaning more pushing her towards his neck in pleasure .
Heath smirked happily ad he wrapped his arms around Abbey hugging her "Good. Now do you want to get ready for our date tonight?"
~~
Valentine nodded "Trust me darling, I am an expert when it comes to this." he smirked as he grabbed her hand gently "Now do you want to go to our room and get this thing started?"
~~
Rochelle smirked as she started sucking harder on his sweet and gentle neck as she was pulled closer.
"Yes I would completely love to" Abbey beamed as she saw the elevator doors open and she stepped out with Heath.
~~~
"I would not like anything other" Toralei told him smirking as the elevator door opened.
~~~
Jackson bit his lip realizing his neck was very tender and sensitive to her touch.
Heath nodded stepping out "Ok then. Lets both go to our rooms, get ready, and then i'll meet you at your room in about an hour."
~~
Valentine smirked back as he stepped in the elevator "Excellent my dear."
~~
Rochelle slightly started slowing down as she glanced up and saw him biting his lip "Are you okay?" she asked him concerned.
Abbey nodded as she smiled "Thanks Heath" she told him as she gave him a small kiss "I can not wait" she giggled as she started walking down the hall to her room.
~~~
Toralei stepped with Valentine "Yes that it is" she purred.
~~~
"Yeah I'm fine" Jackson told her smiling "My neck it's just kind of senstive since In you know a normie" he chuckled.
Heath smiled "Me neither." he nodded as he also started to head back to his room.
~~
"So do you think your ready for this?" Valentine grinned as he ran his hands down her back.
~~
Rochelle nodded "Yes I understand my little normie." she giggled as she ran her fingers down his neck "My little sensitive baby."
Abbey changed into a short ice blue strapless cocktail dress that faded down into white and shimmered like snow with a black ribbon below her chest. She then slipped on some ice blue heels and started to straighten her hair to perfectly straight as it flowed down her back . She then did her make up and put on some pure ice crystal chandelier earings and sat down on her bed waiting for Heath.
~~~
"Very ready" Toralei purred assuring him as she snuggled into his chest.
~~~
Jackson twitched as he chuckled " I guess I am much like that" he told her smiling.
Heath changed into an orange leather jacket with bright red buttons over the pockets, a black v-neck shirt with red fading to yellow designs , red skinny jeans, and black high tops with orange shoe laces to finish it off. After he finished her started heading over to Abbey's room smiling.
~~
Valentine smirked as he held her close to him "I hope you are, and good luck."
~~
Rochelle giggled "Yes you are but, I love it."
Abbey sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror making sure everything was alraight as she waited for Heath to arrive.
~~~
Toralei smirked "I don't need luck" she told him smiling "I alreay have so much."
~~~
Jackson chuckled "Good" he told her smiling "I'm glad you like my childish ways." he chuckled.
Heath smirked proudly as he knocked on Abbey's door waiting for an answer.
~~
"I think you will need it." Valentine grinned darkly "I have been told that i am a very mighty and tough lover."
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes in amusement "It is great." she smirked "And I absolutely find your childish ways amusing and adorable."
Abbey beamed as she looked at the door hearing a knock. "Oh I hope he does like me" she whispered to herself as she opened the door to see him as she smiled her eyes widening at the way he looked she was utterly dumbfounded.
~~~
Toralei smirked "Well I'm good at always taming the wild ones" she told him winking up at him.
~~~
Jackson chuckled laughing "Well Thanks" he told her "I'm quite a kid" he said laughing at his own terrible joke.
Heath's eyes widened as he saw Abbey "Wow you look so, wow." he gasped as he gazed at her "Amazing, no gorgeous, no flawless.."
~~
Valentine smirked "Well I hope you are. You might need to for me."
~~
Rochelle nodded as she let out a little fake laugh "Yes, you are quite the kid."
Abbey beamed as she sighed in relief "Why thank you Heath" she said blushing "You look like a dream " she told him.
~~~
Toralei smirked "Yes Now this come in handy" she chuckled darkly.
~~~
"Terrible Joke?" Jackson asked her crindging.
Heath smirked proudly "Thanks, I thought that I looked like a total wreck." he chuckled as he intertwined hands with her "So where do you want to go to dinner this fine evening?"
~~
Valentine playfully rolled his eyes as he stepped out of the elevator as it opened "Lets hope it comes in handy."
~~
Rochelle bit her lip nervously "Jackson, do you want truth or lying?"
Abbey blushed as his hand touched her's . "Well I had obviously intended on a fancy dinner" she giggled .
~~~
Toralei beamed nodding "It will" she smirked as she walked out with him.
~~~
"The truth" Jackson said to her nodding.
Heath nodded "Ok then. I will take you to the fanciest and most expensive restaurant in Scaris." he smiled down at her "My treat for the most special ghoul."
~~
"Good kitty." Valentine chuckled as he stuck the key in and opened the door "And welcome to a place only in your dreams." he smirked as he allowed her to walk in first.
~~
Rochelle looked down nervously "I am sorry Jackson, but the joke was a bit terrible for my taste."
Abbey gasped "Heath are you sure?" she asked him "Your not going to run out of money are you?" she asked him trying to at least care for him.
~~~
Toralei grinned as she steped in and took a deep breath looking around "It is so pretty" she gasped as she looked around now in heaven.
~~~
Jackson sighed knowingly "Yeah I kind of make those a lot" he chuckled nervously.
Heath shrugged "It wouldn't really matter about the money. I'm going to end up spending it anyways." he chuckled as he hit the elevator button.
~~
Valentine nodded "This room is pretty amazing." he smiled as he looked around with her "And look, a complementary bottle of champagne for us." he grinned.
~~
"Well I never said that I did not absolutely find it adorable." Rochelle giggled as she kissed his cheek."
Abbey nodded "Well okay" she told him sighing as she smiled at him waiting for the elevator.
~~~
"Ohh How lovely" Toralei grinned back walking over to it to check the flavor of it and she looked pleased "I thank you very much Val for all of this" she told her.
~~~
Jackson beamed as he kissed her back "Well I'm glad " he smiled.
Heath smiled back at her as he also waited for the elevator to open.
~~
Valentine grinned at her "Your welcome darlin." he smirked "Now I will make tonight the best night of all over your 9 lives."
~~
Rochelle nodded giggling as she snuggled into him "Its you that makes me glad."
Abbey giggled as she gave him a slight wave .
~~~
"Okay then bring it" Toralei smirked as she walked over to him " I want to have my best time" she smirked.
~~~
"Well that is true for me too" Jackson said to her smiling.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes as he blew Abbey a raspberry smiling.
~~
"Oh I will bring it as hard as you want." Valentine smiled as he ran his hands down her back.
~~
Rochelle blushed as she kissed his chin gently.
Abbey cringed wiping her face " Eww Heath spit" she giggled plafully .
~~~
Toralei smirked "Oh I really want it hard" she moaned.
~~~
Jackson smiled as he kisses her forehead.
Heath laughed as he took off his shirt to wipe her face "I am so sorry about that madam." he said in monotone.
~~
Valentine grinned darkly "Then I guess i'll bring it as hard as i can just for you." he smirked as he sat on the bed staring at her lustfully.
~~
Rochelle smiled up at him as she snuggled into him.
Abbey rolled her eyes as she smiled " It is okay" she chuckled to him "Now put shirt back on."
~~~
Toralei nodded as she smirked sitting on his lap "Oh That is what I want you to do" she moaned.
~~~
Jackson beams as he held Rochelle.
Heath nodded as he put his shirt and his leather jacket back on "Now I feel stupid for spitting all over my date." he chuckled.
~~
Valentine smirked darkly as he pinned her on the bed "Good, because i'll do it all night long for you." he grinned as he started kissing her forcefully.
~~
Rochelle smiled up at him as she picked up one of his books from his bedside table.
Abbey chuckled back laughing "It is okay spit in mountains is good thing " she giggled to him.
~~~
Toralei blushed as she started kissing him back with the same force she then ran her hands down his back.
~~~
"Oh A Book" Jackson beamed with joy as he looked at Rochelle holding it.
Heath raised his eyebrow in amusement "So is that sarcasm or not? Cause I'm really scared that it might be." he chuckled.
~~
Valentine smirked as he slightly pulled away taking off his shirt then cotinued kissing Toralei passionately.
~~
"I knew that would make you happy." Rochelle giggled as she opened the book and started reading.
Abbey shook her head "No not at all" she told him smiling "Actualy dating custom in mountains is you spit in hand and shake" she explained.
~~~
Toralei's eyes widened as she grinned looking at Valentine's chest kissing him.
~~~
Jackson scooted closer to her as he read with her.
Heath chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck "But I kind I spit all over your face." he grinned nervously "And do you want me to spit in your hand right now?"
~~
Valentine chuckled as he kissed her "I know you just love my chest." he smirked as he started sucking on her toungue.
~~
Rochelle smiled as she snuggled into him and read the book.
"No you spit in your own hand" Abbey told him " and them we shake" she chuckled "and do not worry I am fine with the face spitting."
~~~
Toralei moaned as she nodded running her hands all over his chest.
~~~
Jackson smiled back as he wrapped an arm around Rochelle.
Heath nodded "Okay then." he shrugged "But why would anyone want to have their slimy and spitty hands rub against each others?" he asked curiously.
~~
Valentine smirked as he countinued and lifted up Toralei against his chest.
~~
Rochelle smiled as she contiued reading the book.
last edited over a year ago
<bump>
Abbey looked at him in wonder "I have no idea it goes way far into tratition" she told Heath shrugging.
~~~
Toralei grinned laying soft kisses on Valentine's chest.
~~~
Jackson slightly chuckle at a part.
zzz
"Oh okay. I don't want to go that far into something I know nothing about." Heath chuckled ad he steeped into the elevator as it opened.
~~
Valentine smirked as he slightly tugged at Toralei's shirt for it to come off.
~~
Rochelle giggled as she smiled up at him "You hve the most adorable laugh."
Abbey giggled nodding as she steped in with him .
~~~
Toralei slightly blushed as she undid the belt around her shirt and pulled her shirt off leaving her bandanna still on.
~~~
Jackson beamed "Well so do you" he chuckled as he gave her a small kiss.
Heath smirked as he leant against the elevator wall.
~~
Valentine grinned as he ran his hands down her bare body and kissed her forcefully and passionatively.
~~
Rochelle blushed as she snuggled into him "Aww thank you that is so sweet." she told him as she continued to read again.
Abbey smirked back as she tapped her foot on the floor.
~~~
Toralei blushed as she moaned and placed his hands on the back of her bra trying to hint him to undo it.
~~~
Jackson smiled back as he kissed Rochelle's forehead happily " Well your my sweet little ghoul" he told her as he wrappped an arm around Rochelle contining to read.
Heath shot Abbey a playful wink chuckling.
~~
Valentine smirked darkly as he unhooked her bra and flung it across the room and started kissing down' her neck where he untied her bandana.
~~
Rochelle blushed as she gently kissed his soft cheek "So I guess that I am yours. I am your sweet little ghoul." she beamed as she smiled still reading.
Abbey giggled back as she winked back.
~~~
Toralei started moaning louder as she pressed her body against his wrapping her arms around him.
~~~
"Yes you are for as long as we last" Jackson told her chuckling as he read the book again.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes chuckling.
~~
Valentine wrapped his arms around her holding her tighter as he unbuckled the belt on his pants and slid them off.
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes as she read the book.
Abbey smiled as she scooted closer to him.
~~~
Toralei bit her lip as she stuck a finger in Valentine's waistband of his boxers . "Oh Val" she moaned .
~~~
Jackson smiled as he laid his head on her shoulder.
Heath smirked as he put his arm around her smiling.
~~
Valentine smirked "I know how much you want it." he grinned as he forcefully sucked on her neck.
~~
Rochelle smiled as she let her hand gently stroke and rub his head.
Abbey smiled back as she snuggled into him.
~~~
Toralei moaned "I want you oh so bad" she said biting her lip "I can hardly take it" she breathed as she tried to grind up against him .
~~~
Jackson smiled as he rubbed against her like a cat slighty chuckling.
Heath beamed as he held her.
~~
Valentine grinned darkly "If you want me so bad then why don't you go ahead and just take me and do me right here, right now."
~~
Rochelle giggled "Oh now I have a pet." she laughed as she continued to scratch his head.
Abbey smiled laying her head on his shoulder softly as she giggled and gave the side of his neck a small kiss.
~~~
Toralei rolled her bright green eyes "Because I like to be taken advantage of" Toralei admitted nervously biting her lip "It's just a mmm quirk of mine" she told him shly adding to her explanation.
~~~
"Yes someone better that Roux " Jackson chuckled using Rochelle's name of her pet.
Heath smirked as he held her closer as he kissed her forehead gently.
~~
"Sometimes a ghoul just has to learn how to take control and be the dominant one." he smirked "But other than hat, I absolutely love the fact that you just love being taken over. Now let me show you the right way of being taken advantage of."
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes "I love you both equally and I will keep it at that. Just so you know, that is a lot of love."
Abbey smiled as she snuggled back into his warmth.
~~~
Toralei nodded "You see I was always the dominate cat in everything" she said smirking proudly "So I like the way of being taken down in these situations" she told him "and I would love to be shown the proper way of taking advantage of me" she told him smirking.
~~~
Jackson beamed "Well I'm glad cause I kind of like hanging out with Crossfade too" he chuckled .
Heath smiled down at her as he started walking out of the elevator intertwining his fingers with hers.
~~
Valentine grinned darkly down at Toralei "If you like being taken down in these situations then I guess that I would be glad to do so." he smirked "But if you want to be the dominant cat here, you are welcome to."
~~
Rochelle nodded "Crossfade... Crossfade..." she reapeated tr