Michael Caine Countdown to 500 Fans for One of the Greatest Actors in the World!

IsisRain posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 01:31AM
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
last edited on Nov 03, 2009 at 11:22PM

Michael Caine 238 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-238 of 238

over a year ago IsisRain said…
heart
Oh that's definitely him in Get Carter! lol! You can just tell how skilled he is with those weapons too! lol!!!

I want you to know I'm thinking about you and hoping everything is going ok today *hugs and love* ♥
Oh that's definitely him in Get Carter! lol! You can just tell how skilled he is with those weapons t
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Thank you Karen *tears* (happy ones) and i want you to know you will always be special to me xo
Thank you Karen *tears* (happy ones) and i want you to know you will always be special to me xo
heart
Karen,just wanted to let you know.......................and her little wings animate beautifully *love* Berni xo
last edited over a year ago
Karen,just wanted to let you know.......................and her little wings animate beautifully *lov
heart
Awwww, both of those images and messages are so sweet and special Berni, thank you so very very much! *hugs* This picture reminded me of you and also I'm stopping by with lots of love and a big hug! ♥
Awwww, both of those images and messages are so sweet and special Berni, thank you so very very much!
laugh
411 Fans! Berni be sure and see picture above too! *sometimes I miss one when there's two posted* lol ;) Anyway, isn't this Michael in Children of Men as Jasper? lol!!!
411 Fans!  Berni be sure and see picture above too! *sometimes I miss one when there's two posted* lo
laugh
lol ! Oh yes that's definitely him lol !!! and here he is in "VICTORY" lol !!!
lol ! Oh yes that's definitely him lol !!! and here he is in "VICTORY" lol !!!
heart
Karen ! Thank you so much for the lovely angels *hugs* and *love* always Berni xo
 Karen ! Thank you so much for the lovely angels *hugs* and *love* always Berni xo
heart
413 Fans! Thank you for the lovely thank you :) So very pretty :) I love Michael giving the Victory sign too! lol! I hope I manage to somehow encourage you with hope *hugs*
413 Fans! Thank you for the lovely thank you :) So very pretty :) I love Michael giving the Victory s
heart
414 fans yay !! Thank you very much Karen you have definitely given me all the above Karen *hugs* and *love* always xo
414 fans yay !! Thank you very much Karen you have definitely given me all the above Karen *hugs* and
laugh
417 Fans! We're really rolling! :) Thank you for the lovely saying and picture above *hugs* I have footprints in my heart as well :)
Here's Michael auditioning for a role in Apollo 13! lol!
417 Fans! We're really rolling! :)  Thank you for the lovely saying and picture above *hugs* I have f
laugh
What ! and he never got the part after looking soo handsome Karen lol !! At least he landed a part in "The Hand" lol !!!!
What ! and he never got the part after looking soo handsome Karen lol !! At least he landed a part in
laugh
WOW 421 Fans !!! and this is definitely Michael lol !!!! and don't forget to check out Michael in "The Hand" Karen in the pic before this one it's just soooo funny lol !!
WOW 421 Fans !!! and this is definitely Michael lol !!!! and don't forget to check out Michael in "Th
heart
I love both of these pictures lol!!! The first is so hilarious! What a charmer, what a gorgeous hunk! lol!!!
I hope everything works out ok Berni, my thoughts and prayer are there for you *hugs*
I love both of these pictures lol!!! The first is so hilarious! What a charmer, what a gorgeous hunk!
heart
I wish the same for you Karen,and i hope your celebrations are just as special as you *hugs* xo
I wish the same for you Karen,and i hope your celebrations are just as special as you *hugs* xo
laugh
426 Fans! Yay! :) Thank you so much Berni, the holiday went just great :) ♥ And here's Michael again in Dressed to Kill lol!!!!
426 Fans! Yay! :) Thank you so much Berni, the holiday went just great :) ♥ And here's Michael agai
laugh
426 fans way to go !! and it's a pity Michael doesn't know where to go in "Without a Clue" lol !!!!!! I'm sooo pleased your celebrations went well Karen love ya lots xo
426 fans way to go !! and it's a pity Michael doesn't know where to go in "Without a Clue" lol !!!!!!
heart
428 fans WAY TO GO !!! and i miss you soooo much Karen you are in my thoughts and prayers always *love* and *hugs* Berni xo
428 fans WAY TO GO !!! and i miss you soooo much Karen you are in my thoughts and prayers always *lov
heart
434 - Fans WOW ! I'm thinking of you Karen today and always <3
434 - Fans WOW ! I'm thinking of you Karen today and always <3
heart
437 Fans WOW ! Just to let you know i'm missing you Karen with all my heart <3 your peapod friend Berni xo
437 Fans WOW ! Just to let you know i'm missing you Karen with all my heart <3 your peapod friend Ber
laugh
"Michael get into the peapod" !! "he just carn't help himself Karen he has to swing on it first" lol !!!!!!!!
"Michael get into the peapod" !! "he just carn't help himself Karen he has to swing on it first" lol
over a year ago faith84 said…
Hi there! I am a fan No442 ))) What a perfect place! And here so a lot of screencaps & wallpapers from my site =) LOL
heart
Hi Faith, welcome to Fanpop :)

Berni, thank you so much for the missing you picture, I've missed you too! ♥ Perfect peapod picture, I don't know how you ever found it lol! Awesome! :)
big smile
444 Fans - Yay ! Welcome Faith hope you enjoy Michael's Spot !
laugh
Lol Karen i love the peapod too ! and look here's Michael in "THE HAND" lol !!!!!!!!
Lol Karen i love the peapod too ! and look here's Michael in "THE HAND" lol !!!!!!!!
laugh
448 Fans Yay !! and did you know that Michael once auditioned for a part in Disney's Pinocchio lol !!!!!!! Hope we connect soo Karen <3 xoxoxo
448 Fans Yay !! and did you know that Michael once auditioned for a part in Disney's Pinocchio lol !!
heart
452 FANS FAB - Karen it's sooo cold,snowy and icey in the UK at the moment that it reminded me of Michael in "BLUE ICE" LOL !!!!!! Please come back soon before Michael melts ! Love ya lots you are with me in thought and heart every day <333
452 FANS FAB -  Karen it's sooo cold,snowy and icey in the UK at the moment that it reminded me of Mi
heart
455 Fans! Here's a big Christmas hug to let you know I've missed you too and to melt the ice and wish you a wonderful Christmas! Love ya lots too, Merry Christmas! ♥
455 Fans!  Here's a big Christmas hug to let you know I've missed you too and to melt the ice and wis
heart
460 fans yay ! Thank you soo much for the Christmas hugs Karen i want to give you a big *hug* for a HAPPY NEW YEAR for you and your lovely family.Lots of love and happiness your friend always Berni <3
460 fans yay !  Thank you soo much for the Christmas hugs Karen i want to give you a big *hug* for a
heart
478 Fans ! Look Karen you and i in another life looking after each other just like friends do.Love and miss you lots Berni <3
478 Fans !  Look Karen you and i in another life looking after each other just like friends do.Love a
heart
479 Fans! Thank you for all the holiday hugs and wishes Berni! We had a wonderful holiday here and I hope you had just as wonderful of one! *big holiday hugs and not naughty kisses*
This is Michael as Santa bringing you my New Year's wishes that you have a wonderful New Year! lol
479 Fans!  Thank you for all the holiday hugs and wishes Berni! We had a wonderful holiday here and I
heart
480 Fans GREAT ! Lol Michael looks like he's had enough must be too many Christmas parties ! I'm so pleased you see you Karen my little peapod friend *hugs* and not naughty *kisses* love always Berni <3
480 Fans GREAT ! Lol Michael looks like he's had enough must be too many Christmas parties ! I'm so p
laugh
483 Fans! That's such a sweet picture, thank you Berni :) *hugs and not naughty kisses* I bet you didn't know that at first Michael didn't realize what the movie Harry Brown was about and showed up on the set looking like a hairy brown Chewbacca lol!!!
483 Fans!  That's such a sweet picture, thank you Berni :) *hugs and not naughty kisses* I bet you di
laugh
LOL ! Oh i just love a man with an hairy chest ! and here he is in "The Hand" lol !
LOL ! Oh i just love a man with an hairy chest !  and here he is in "The Hand"  lol !
laugh
487 fans GOOD but not good enough ! Michael is getting angry saying "WE NEED MORE FANS" ! LOL !
487 fans GOOD but not good enough ! Michael is getting angry saying "WE NEED MORE FANS" ! LOL !
laugh
lol! That's got to be what he's saying! I remember all the fun we had with this picture in screencaps lol :) But he has to be careful or the fans may come back at him with this! lol :) I have to get going, but really enjoyed seeing this picture :) *lots of hugs and love* ♥
lol!  That's got to be what he's saying! I remember all the fun we had with this picture in screencap
laugh
Lol ! poor Michael he does get a raw deal.Yes we have had lots of fun lol ! lots of *love amd hugs* too <3
laugh
497 Fans YAY ! We only need 3 more to reach our goal of 500 ! Michael,Karen and I are waiting patiently LOL !!
497 Fans YAY ! We only need 3 more to reach our goal of 500 ! Michael,Karen and I are waiting patient
laugh
507 Fans WOW ! Yes Michael we went 7 fans over the 500 LOL !!!
507 Fans WOW !  Yes Michael we went 7 fans over the 500  LOL !!!