Michael Caine Countdown to 500 Fans for One of the Greatest Actors in the World!

IsisRain posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 01:31AM
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
last edited on Nov 03, 2009 at 11:22PM

Michael Caine 238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 238

over a year ago IsisRain said…
cool
lol!!! Oh that is him! He's looking rather cool in his shades here! lol! I've been trying to upload a picture, but it won't let me :( Fanpop is really goofed up today!
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
Poor Michael,He still carn't get a part in "Stars Wars" No matter how hard he tries lol !!!!!! and i know what he's hiding in that box lol !
Poor Michael,He still carn't get a part in "Stars Wars" No matter how hard he tries lol !!!!!! and i
heart
Sorry i missed you Karen but always remember you are the sunshine that makes my rainbow.Love ya lots your best friend always Berni x
last edited over a year ago
Sorry i missed you Karen but always remember you are the sunshine that makes my rainbow.Love ya lots
laugh
394 Fans! I can guess what's in that box too! lol! I just hope it's not The Wrong Box!lol! Thank you for the beautiful angel picture, you've given me many rainbows as well *hugs* Happy Halloween! Michael better watch out, who knows what we're brewing up for him here! lol!
394 Fans! I can guess what's in that box too! lol! I just hope it's not The Wrong Box!lol! Thank you
laugh
Lol !!!! Yes he better had watch out because something is on his tail here and it sure aint me lol !! Could it be JAWS lol !!
Lol !!!! Yes he better had watch out because something is on his tail here and it sure aint me lol !!
heart
lol! It must be Jaws! Poor Michael he looks so unsuspecting of the danger he's in here! lol!

I just want you to know I'm thinking about you and wishing you the best results! *hugs*
lol! It must be Jaws! Poor Michael he looks so unsuspecting of the danger he's in here! lol! 

I just
heart
Happy *tears* Karen and you know how special you are to me and i love you so much, but not in a naughty way young lady !!
Happy *tears* Karen and you know how special you are to me and i love you so much, but not in a naugh
laugh
398 fans have come to see Michael in the stage version of *Dressed To Kill* lol !!
398 fans have come to see Michael in the stage version of *Dressed To Kill* lol !!
laugh
401 fans! What in the world???? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my! Where did you ever find this! Tooo funny! lol!!!!!!!! It's definitely him in that movie! lol!

And thank you so much for the picture above this one :) I love you too and not in a naughty either lol! ♥
heart
And remember I'm always here for you! *hugs* ♥
And remember I'm always here for you! *hugs* ♥
heart
Lol !!! It is a funny pic ! and thank you so much for all your support and the sweet image above x
Lol !!! It is a funny pic ! and thank you so much for all your support and the sweet image above x
heart
And thank you for giving me such a great laugh earlier with the Dressed to Kill pic! lol! It's still making me laugh! And of course thank you for just being you, such a wonderful loving friend! ♥
And thank you for giving me such a great laugh earlier with the Dressed to Kill pic! lol! It's still
heart
Simply gorgeous what can i say Karen,Thank You never seems enough x
heart
It never seems enough but i'm saying it any way,Thank you for everything Karen from the bottom of my heart !
It never seems enough but i'm saying it any way,Thank you for everything Karen from the bottom of my
heart
Thank you is more than enough, just get some good sleep and that will be thanks enough :) *hugs*
heart
We must have just posted at the same time! lol! We're so in tune somtimes! Thank you for the beautiful thank you :) *more hugs* And now be sure and follow Dr. Karen's orders and sleep good! No excuses! ♥

PS:I edited the forum, we reached 400 and now we're on our way to 500!
laugh
We'll soon get too 500 fans and could this be Michael in "Zulu" lol ! He thinks i'm in the line up so he's off lol !
We'll soon get too 500 fans and could this be Michael in "Zulu" lol ! He thinks i'm in the line up so
laugh
I hope that made you laugh Dr Karen lol !!!
laugh
lol!! I'm sure it's him because after he left the line he was spotted here in "The Island"! lol! You'd think he'd know by now he can't escape us!
lol!! I'm sure it's him because after he left the line he was spotted here in "The Island"! lol! You'
laugh
Ya know, it sure looks like there's room for 2 more on that island! lol!
laugh
I'm on my way lol !!! "Good Night" and "Godness Bless" you Karen x
heart
Good night Berni! Take care and sleep good! *hugs*
wink
Well i hooked a duck last night and quess what i got a "BULLS EYE" lol !!!!!!
Well i hooked a duck last night and quess what i got a "BULLS EYE" lol !!!!!!
heart
So sorry to have missed you Karen i hope we connect soon.Love ya lots your best friend always *hugs* and *love* Berni x
So sorry to have missed you Karen i hope we connect soon.Love ya lots your best friend always *hugs*
laugh
lol! He looks great in his Bullseye kilt! lol!! Here's another shot of him in Blame it on Rio! lol!

Thank you so much for the picture above, it's just gorgeous, we may have missed each other but we're still together in our thoughts *hugs*
lol! He looks great in his Bullseye kilt! lol!! Here's another shot of him in Blame it on Rio! lol!
heart
403 Fans! Here's some special love and hugs to help you through the waiting Berni! xoxox
403 Fans! Here's some special love and hugs to help you through the waiting Berni! xoxox
laugh
Oh my goodness Karen "Blame it on Rio" is just soooo funny lol !!!!! and thank you very much for the *love n hugs* picture very thoughtful and appreciated.Wow 404 fans all here to see Michael in "Dressed to Kill" again lol !!!!
Oh my goodness Karen "Blame it on Rio" is just soooo funny lol !!!!! and thank you very much for the
laugh
He certainly shows a different side of himself in that movie! lol!!!! And speaking of dresses, here's the New official Fan dress! lol!! We'll look just great in this! lol!!
He certainly shows a different side of himself in that movie! lol!!!!  And speaking of dresses, here'
heart
I also saw this and it made me think of you *hugs* ♥
I also saw this and it made me think of you *hugs* ♥
heart
Your pictures always bring *happy tears* and *comfort* to me Karen.This verse is just for you and all you do x it's so pretty when it animates too x
Your pictures always bring *happy tears* and *comfort* to me Karen.This verse is just for you and all
laugh
Lol !!!! Wow fabulous dresses we sure will look cool in those lol ! and poor Michael he couldn't even get a part in "Leaving Las Vagas" lol !!!!it went to Nicolas Cage !!!
Lol !!!! Wow fabulous dresses we sure will look cool in those lol ! and poor Michael he couldn't even
laugh
Thanks for the gorgeous angel message, you're an angel too! *hugs* :) And here's Michael fishing in Secondhand Lions! lol!
Thanks for the gorgeous angel message, you're an angel too! *hugs* :) And here's Michael fishing in S
laugh
"FISHING" !!!!! Brings back memories lol !!!!! and here he is in "Curtain Call" lol !!
"FISHING" !!!!! Brings back memories lol !!!!! and here he is in "Curtain Call" lol !!
laugh
Yes, some great fishing memories! lol! Love the curtain call lineup! lol!! And here he is in Shadow Run! lol!
Yes, some great fishing memories! lol! Love the curtain call lineup! lol!!  And here he is in Shadow
laugh
lol !!! some of these ducks are just soooo funny looking lol ! and Michael is a man of many disguises here is is as a teddy in "Bulls Eye" lol !! love the pic above x
lol !!! some of these ducks are just soooo funny looking lol ! and Michael is a man of many disguises
heart
Oh that kilt brings back so many memories! lol!!!! Was it a weapon or was he just happy to see you? lol!!! Anyway, here's a special rose for you *hugs* Talk to you soon!
Oh that kilt brings back so many memories! lol!!!! Was it a weapon or was he just happy to see you? l
heart
lol !!! He was definitely pleased to see me lol ! Thank you for the very beautiful rose and here's a special rose for you too Karen,speak soon take care xxx
lol !!! He was definitely pleased to see me lol ! Thank you for the very beautiful rose and here's a
heart
Awwww, that's so beautiful, thank you so much Berni :) Talk to you soon *hugs* bye bye ♥
laugh
Is this Michael in "Batman Begins" or is he just pleased to see me lol !!!!!! Oh my goodness i just couldn't stop laughing when i saw this Karen lol !!!!
Is this Michael in "Batman Begins" or is he just pleased to see me lol !!!!!! Oh my goodness i just c
laugh
lol!!! Oh my! That picture is really something else! I think he's definitely happy to see you! lol!!! :) And here is as Dr. Larch in The Cider House Rules! lol!
lol!!! Oh my! That picture is really something else! I think he's definitely happy to see you! lol!!!
laugh
"Cider House Rules" ! oh my lol !!!!! such a funny face lol !!!! and could this be Michael in "The Ipcress File" lol !!!!!
"Cider House Rules" ! oh my lol !!!!! such a funny face lol !!!! and could this be Michael in "The Ip
heart
Karen, here's a beautiful pink rose for a beautiful friend x
 Karen, here's a beautiful pink rose for a beautiful friend x
laugh
I just love his look in The Ipcress File pic above! lol!!! Especially the glasses and little flowers on his shirt! lol!! And the boots are to die for! lol! Here is in Quicksand! I think maybe we better give him a hand! lol!

Thank you for the beautiful rose and for being such a beautiful friend as well *hugs* ♥
I just love his look in The Ipcress File pic above! lol!!! Especially the glasses and little flowers
laugh
lol !!! He does look cool in "The Ipcress File" and those hands look ready for anything lol !!!!! these images do make me laugh Karen ! and Michael just keeps turning up in "Bullseye" lol !!!!!
lol !!! He does look cool in "The Ipcress File" and those hands look ready for anything lol !!!!! the
heart
Just to let you know how much i appreciate your friendship Karen,and i wish you and all your family *luck and happiness* always *hugs* Berni x
Just to let you know how much i appreciate your friendship Karen,and i wish you and all your family *
heart
405 Fans! You have to love a man in a kilt! Also have to love that Bullseye picture lol!!!! So funny! lol!! And here is again in Victory and I'm pretty sure that's you Berni cheering him on! lol!

Thank you so much for the beautiful image and words above, they mean so much to me and so do you *hugs* ♥
405 Fans! You have to love a man in a kilt! Also have to love that Bullseye picture lol!!!! So funny!
laugh
lol !!! Oh my goodness they just seem to get funnier lol !!!! love this and you Karen,see ya soon and don't forget to check out the rose i left you in the smiling spot.Love ya lots lol again !!!
heart
Ok, I'll talk to you soon and I'll check out the rose as well! Take care *hugs and loads of love* and always remember this...
Ok, I'll talk to you soon and I'll check out the rose as well! Take care *hugs and loads of love* and
heart
Karen thank you sooo much and i want you to remember this .......
Karen thank you sooo much and i want you to remember this .......
laugh
Remember when i thought i saw an onion in one of your screencaps Karen ? well it was really Michael in disguise lol ! Could he be starring in "Get Carter" lol !!!!!
Remember when i thought i saw an onion in one of your screencaps Karen ? well it was really Michael i