Michael Caine Countdown to 500 Fans for One of the Greatest Actors in the World!

IsisRain posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 01:31AM
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
last edited on Nov 03, 2009 at 11:22PM

Michael Caine 238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 238

over a year ago Berni said…
laugh
lol !!! Wow excellent Karen great find lol ! and this is "Mr Destiny" ! not sure about the tash though lol !!
lol !!! Wow excellent Karen great find lol ! and this is "Mr Destiny" ! not sure about the tash thoug
heart
Good Night my lovely friend Karen,You should see this pic animate it's very pretty xo
Good Night my lovely friend Karen,You should see this pic animate it's very pretty xo
over a year ago IsisRain said…
heart
I love your Mr. Destiny snowman! lol! It so reminds me of him in that movie!

Good night and sweet dream wishes for a dear friend *hug*
I love your Mr. Destiny snowman! lol! It so reminds me of him in that movie!

Good night and sweet dr
laugh
358 Fans! And to celebrate, here's Michael in Half Moon Street! lol!
358 Fans!  And to celebrate, here's Michael in Half Moon Street! lol!
laugh
lol ! I love it karen,and i think i'll join him in "The California Suite" lol !!
lol ! I love it karen,and i think i'll join him in "The California Suite" lol !!
laugh
GOod one Berni lol! And here's Michael in his new movie Harry Brown!
GOod one Berni lol!  And here's Michael in his new movie Harry Brown!
laugh
lol !! Oh excellent i'll drink to that care to join me Karen lol !!
lol !! Oh excellent i'll drink to that care to join me Karen lol !!
laugh
Sure! *comes over to toast his new movie* I seem to have shrunk or something! lol! But the drinks sure look yummy and even come with their own sticks! lol!
Sure! *comes over to toast his new movie* I seem to have shrunk or something! lol! But the drinks sur
kiss
lol !! yeah you have shrunk just a bit !i've bought the next round it's my speciality "Butterfly Cocktail"
lol !! yeah you have shrunk just a bit !i've bought the next round it's my speciality "Butterfly Cock
heart
Oh it's delicious! What a great afternoon we're having! :)

It took a bunch of tries to be able to upload this!
Oh it's delicious!  What a great afternoon we're having! :)

It took a bunch of tries to be able to u
laugh
Oh fabulous tea !! We need a teapot the spout looks a funny shape hmmmm could it be Michael in disguise lol !!!!
Oh fabulous tea !! We need a teapot the spout looks a funny shape hmmmm could it be Michael in disgui
laugh
Ummm...that's quite an interesting spout! lol! And yes I'm sure it's him, The King of Cool! lol!
Ummm...that's quite an interesting spout! lol! And yes I'm sure it's him, The King of Cool! lol!
laugh
Oh yes i like that Karen,and he looks sooo cool in "Children of Men" lol !!!
Oh yes i like that Karen,and he looks sooo cool in "Children of Men" lol !!!
laugh
lol!!! One of his most attractive roles! And here he is in the The Jigsaw (Snow)Man! lol!
lol!!! One of his most attractive roles!  And here he is in the The Jigsaw (Snow)Man! lol!
laugh
Ha Excellent lol !! It's that time again so from one "Bunny Girl" to another it's ...........xo
Ha Excellent lol !! It's that time again so from one "Bunny Girl" to another it's ...........xo
heart
Awww, that's so cute! *hugs* Sweet dreams Berni and thanks for all the fun today :) ♥
Awww, that's so cute! *hugs* Sweet dreams Berni and thanks for all the fun today :) ♥
kiss
That's so nice of you Karen.Now this animates beautifully but not in a naughty way ok !
That's so nice of you Karen.Now this animates beautifully but not in a naughty way ok !
kiss
lol! Never in a naughty way! That's so pretty! I wish the forums would show the animations, so many of these have been animated! Sleep good, Night Berni! ♥
last edited over a year ago
lol! Never in a naughty way! That's so pretty!  I wish the forums would show the animations, so many
laugh
362 fans! Wow 3 more new fans! :) Here's Michael in The Eagle Has Landed! lol!
362 fans! Wow 3 more new fans! :)  Here's Michael in The Eagle Has Landed! lol!
heart
Are you sure that's not a stork Karen lol !! The last thing i want to do is cause you more upset xo
Are you sure that's not a stork Karen lol !! The last thing i want to do is cause you more upset xo
heart
Well, yeah it's a stork but he really wants to be an eagle lol! Hang in there Berni, everything is fine with us and I just know that soon your plumbing and electric will be too! *giant hugs* You're never alone!
Well, yeah it's a stork but he really wants to be an eagle lol!  Hang in there Berni, everything is f
laugh
Awww now my *Tears* are definately happy ones Karen ! and we also have 363 Fans yay ! Just in time to see Michael in "Bewitched" lol !! Poor Michael good thing he knows how to handle his weapon lol !!!
Awww now my *Tears* are definately happy ones Karen ! and we also have 363 Fans yay ! Just in time to
heart
Karen,I found a verse but didn't like the picture,i found a picture but didn't like the verse.Then i found this and just fell in love with both (it animates beautifully) beautiful words,beautiful picture for a beautiful friend YOU !
Karen,I found a verse but didn't like the picture,i found a picture but didn't like the verse.Then i
heart
Thanks so much Berni, I love the picture and the verse! *hug* You're a beautiful friend as well :) And I love Michael in Bewitched above! lol! He sure rides that broom great! lol!!! Oh and 365 fans! :)
Thanks so much Berni, I love the picture and the verse! *hug* You're a beautiful friend as well :)  A
heart
Thank you so much Karen,and i have fallen in love with your picture and words too ! I wish you and your family a fabulous weekend especially your dad xo This also animates beautifully x
Thank you so much Karen,and i have fallen in love with your picture and words too ! I wish you and yo
heart
366 Fans!
Thanks for the wishes Berni :) I adore your angel and baby dragon picture, thank you so much! ♥ Here, you can have one of the birthday balloons :)
366 Fans!
Thanks for the wishes Berni :)  I adore your angel and baby dragon picture, thank you so mu
laugh
Thank you so much for the pretty balloon Karen i hope your celebrations are going well.Michael wanted to join the party so he disguised himself as a balloon lol !!!
Thank you so much for the pretty balloon Karen i hope your celebrations are going well.Michael wanted
laugh
The celebrations went really good, had a great time! I even brought a piece of cake back for you! I love Michael's snowman balloon disguise! lol!
The celebrations went really good, had a great time!  I even brought a piece of cake back for you! I
heart
I'm so pleased your celebrations went well just what memories are made of.Thank you for the cake it's just delicious Karen.and here's a little friendship card just for you xo
I'm so pleased your celebrations went well just what memories are made of.Thank you for the cake it's
laugh
Oh no,we've lost a fan,i bet Michael's been sharing his cigars lol !!!
Oh no,we've lost a fan,i bet Michael's been sharing his cigars lol !!!
laugh
367 Fans!
Berni the friendship card is so beautiful, thank you, you're a true and wonderful friend :) ♥
Here's Michael in Quills! lol!
367 Fans! 
Berni the friendship card is so beautiful, thank you, you're a true and wonderful friend :
crying
I'll miss you so much!
I'll miss you so much!
crying
Forever your friend!
Forever your friend!
crying
ME TOO !
ME TOO !
crying
Forever your friend too xo
Forever your friend too xo
heart
369 Fans! I'm so going to miss doing our countdown :( I love your picture above and I love being friends with you too :) Here's a present for you!
link
369 Fans! I'm so going to miss doing our countdown :( I love your picture above and I love being frie
heart
Thank you so much Karen you have filled my life with sunshine i have saved all the beautiful images that you have sent me.I won't miss you too much as this picture says it all *HUGS* and i love ya lots xo
Thank you so much Karen you have filled my life with sunshine i have saved all the beautiful images t
heart
I thought I'd lighten the mood a little and try to put a smile on your face, so here's a picture of you and Michael during one of the roleplays, notice the broomstick and festive snow balls! lol! :) *hug*
I love your see you soon message above! ♥ Love ya lots too!
I thought I'd lighten the mood a little and try to put a smile on your face, so here's a picture of y
laugh
Oh my goodnes lol !!!!!!! This is just how i will remember Michael's Spot with fun,sushine and most of all laughter *HUGS* Berni xo
Oh my goodnes lol !!!!!!! This is just how i will remember Michael's Spot with fun,sushine and most o
smile
377 Fans! That's something to smile about! :)
377 Fans! That's something to smile about! :)
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
385 fans wow ! That is worth smiling about and Michael's smile is never false or forced just natural like he is,and Shakira is quietly beautiful they make a lovely couple !
laugh
Ha.......I see that the conkers got here and where's Michael i haven't finished yet lol !!!
Ha.......I see that the conkers got here and where's Michael i haven't finished yet lol !!!
heart
I'm so happy you're back! *hugs* I've really missed all the fun we have in this forum! It's so great having you back :) I love the conkers picture and you're right, Michael probably doesn't know what he's in for! lol! ♥
I'm so happy you're back! *hugs* I've really missed all the fun we have in this forum! It's so great
heart
Karen ! I carn't express just what i want to say to you,but hopefully these words will do it for me.Your friendship is special to me and always will be x
Karen ! I carn't express just what i want to say to you,but hopefully these words will do it for me.Y
heart
Thank you so much for the lovely verse Berni *hug* I know what you're trying to say because I feel the same way too. Your friendship is so dear to me and always will be! ♥
Thank you so much for the lovely verse Berni *hug* I know what you're trying to say because I feel th
laugh
Why thank you my little snowfriend lol !!! and look i've found one of Michael's conkers by it was hard work a bit tricky too lol !!!!
Why thank you my little snowfriend lol !!! and look i've found one of Michael's conkers by it was har
laugh
Oh my goodness! What is that thing?? lol!!!!!!!! And it's so spiny too! lol!!! I can imagine how tricky it was to find it lol!!!
I have to go in a minute but thanks for this laugh! *hugs* You're the best Berni!
laugh
Yes ! and it was tricky and prickly to crack open as well lol !!!!!! good thing my thighs can cope lol !!!!!! I told you Michael didn't know what he was missing !
laugh
Oh my, if I had any doubts about your thighs, I don't now! lol!!! I'm certain Michael is in for one big surprise! lo!!!
laugh
Wait for it could this be Michael in ................"PLAY DIRTY" LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness i carn't type for *tears* !
Wait for it could this be Michael in ................"PLAY DIRTY" LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness