Michael Caine Countdown to 500 Fans for One of the Greatest Actors in the World!

IsisRain posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 01:31AM
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
last edited on Nov 03, 2009 at 11:22PM

Michael Caine 238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 238

over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
wink
I think you will be pleasantly surprised now KAREN LOL !!!!!!!! do you think i should delete it hmmmmmmm NO LOL !!!!!!
over a year ago IsisRain said…
laugh
lol!!! I love it and I'm more than pleasantly surprised, I'm cracking up over here!! and no I don't think you should delete it at all! lol!!! Way too funny to be deleted! :) Here's another scene from Play Dirty! lol!
lol!!! I love it and I'm more than pleasantly surprised, I'm cracking up over here!! and no I don't t
laugh
Lol !!!!! great find Karen and i think that Michael should watch his eyes when standing next to this beauty ! lol !! or What's the name of the film where he wears the blond wig ? lol !!!!
Lol !!!!!  great find Karen and i think that Michael should watch his eyes when standing next to this
laugh
It was Dressed to Kill, just like he is there! lol!!!! That looks just like the wig he was wearing and the bra and panties are probably pretty similar too *laughing so hard* It's just perfect! lol!!!!!!
And here's poor Michael about to be eaten in Jaws! I guess the shark goes for spiny conkers too! lol!! He's set them aside on the ground to save for dessert!
last edited over a year ago
It was Dressed to Kill, just like he is there! lol!!!! That looks just like the wig he was wearing an
laugh
Oh my goodness lol !!!!!!! If my stomach wasn't hurting before it is nowwwwww lol !!!!!!!!!!! yes it does look like the blond wig,remember when i ripped it off !!Poor Michael about to be eaten now i bet he wishes i never came back too funny !!!!!
laugh
lol!!! You're best wig ripper offer ever! lol!!! I suppose we should feel a bit sorry for him, but we know he's really loving every minute of the fun! lol!!! Talk to you soon *hugs* ♥
heart
Berni, I'm thinking of you *hugs*
Berni, I'm thinking of you *hugs*
heart
That's a beautiful verse Karen,thank you it's very thoughtful you *hugs*
That's a beautiful verse Karen,thank you it's very thoughtful you *hugs*
laugh
You're so welcome Berni! *more hugs*

Could this be Michael in Get Carter?
You're so welcome Berni! *more hugs*

Could this be Michael in Get Carter?
laugh
Lol !! Could be it looks a lot like Michael lol ! and here he is in "Too Late The Hero" !!!
Lol !! Could be it looks a lot like Michael lol ! and here he is in "Too Late The Hero" !!!
heart
Wow! He's so manly here with his double weapons! lol!!
I hope everything is going ok today *hugs and love* ♥
Wow! He's so manly here with his double weapons! lol!! 
I hope everything is going ok today *hugs and
heart
Thank you Karen you don't know how much your support means to me right now *hugs*
Thank you Karen you don't know how much your support means to me right now *hugs*
surprise
Michael in "The Weatherman" lol !
Michael in "The Weatherman" lol !
surprise
Oh that's so cute! lol! And what a great umbrella,I doubt it will stop any of the rain, too funny lol! And here's Michael in A Shock to the System!
Oh that's so cute! lol! And what a great umbrella,I doubt it will stop any of the rain, too funny lol
laugh
Lol !! He certainly looks like he's had a shock to his system and he's in for another shock because i know he's tried to disguise himself as a conker.There's no fooling me i know my conkers lol !
Lol !! He certainly looks like he's had a shock to his system and he's in for another shock because i
laugh
Oh my he is trying to disguise himself! lol! But he can't fool you! You've spotted him out! lol! Here he is in another disguise! lol! I just realized it's from the same spot your picture is, great minds think alike! lol!
Oh my he is trying to disguise himself! lol! But he can't fool you! You've spotted him out! lol! Here
laugh
lol ! so nutty and not a hair in sight !
laugh
I just love Michael when he's angry lol !!!!
I just love Michael when he's angry lol !!!!
laugh
lol! He is a sassy one when he's angry! I found this one from when he was a snowman, it's him in Zulu! lol!
lol! He is a sassy one when he's angry! I found this one from when he was a snowman, it's him in Zulu
laugh
Oh my goodness lol !!!!!! now that's just too funny lol ! and here he is in Boyond the Poisiden Adventure !! lol !
Oh my goodness lol !!!!!! now that's just too funny lol ! and here he is in Boyond the Poisiden Adven
laugh
And check this out Karen.Did you know that Michael auditioned for a part in "STAR WARS" and "RETURN OF THE JEDI" well it's a pity he didn't get the part he looks soooo dashing here lol !!!!!
And check this out Karen.Did you know that Michael auditioned for a part in "STAR WARS" and "RETURN O
laugh
393 Fans! Oh, he would have been perfect as Darth Vader! lol!! And yes, he does look dashing! lol! Very hot! lol! He looks great in Beyond the Poseidon Adventure too! But then he always looks so good in a hat! lol! And here he is in Batman Begins taking a spin in the Batmobile! He'll definitely turn some girls heads driving by in this! lol!
393 Fans! Oh, he would have been perfect as Darth Vader! lol!! And yes, he does look dashing! lol! Ve
laugh
Lol !! I loveeeeee it !! and could this be Michael in "Without A Clue" lol !!!
Lol !! I loveeeeee it !! and could this be Michael in "Without A Clue" lol !!!
laugh
lol! Yes, he definitely doesn't have a clue here! lol!! And here he is in Escape to Victory that soccer (football) movie he was in! And look at his hot hairstyle! lol!!
lol! Yes, he definitely doesn't have a clue here! lol!! And here he is in Escape to Victory that socc
laugh
Lol !!! That hairstyle is just too funny lol !!!!! and here he is in "Jack The Ripper" ! lol !!
Lol !!! That hairstyle is just too funny lol !!!!! and here he is in "Jack The Ripper" ! lol !!
laugh
lol! Oh that's perfect! And I bet that stick gets a lot of use too! lol!!!!
laugh
LOL !!!! oh my goodness i'm laughing soo hard it hurts ! Well it's the new punishment stick lol !!!
laugh
lol! I had a feeling it was! That still makes me laugh so hard! lol!!!!
laugh
We are soooo crazy i just love it and you !
laugh
We are two nuts in a pod that's for sure! lol!!! and I love all the fun and you too!
laugh
It never ends and never will ! "Too much bed and not enough sleep" ! lol !!!!!
heart
That was great! It should become a worldwide proverb! lol! Only you would come up with that! I really have to get going but we'll talk soon! Take care and get some rest and keep smiling! *hugs and lots of love* Bye bye ♥
heart
See ya soon miss you already !!
laugh
Poor Michael,He didn't even get the part of Elvis in his life story and i think he looks the part Karen don't you !! lol !!!!
Poor Michael,He didn't even get the part of Elvis in his life story and i think he looks the part Kar
laugh
lol!!! He makes an awesome Elvis! Love the shades and hair! lol! Here's a shot of Michael and Shakira at their wedding! lol!
lol!!! He makes an awesome Elvis! Love the shades and hair! lol!  Here's a shot of Michael and Shakir
laugh
Awww i just love that Karen ! and look i caught up with Michael and his walking stick lol !!!!!!!!! oh my !
Awww i just love that Karen ! and look i caught up with Michael and his walking stick lol !!!!!!!!! o
laugh
lol!!!! Oh my! lol!!! That's too funny! lol!!! You're right this did crack me up good! lol! And here's Michael in Blame it on Rio! lol!
lol!!!! Oh my! lol!!! That's too funny! lol!!! You're right this did crack me up good! lol! And here'
laugh
Lol !!!!! I love it Karen and there's now 393 fans there's just no stopping Michael bringing those fans in !!!!!
Lol !!!!! I love it Karen and there's now 393 fans there's just no stopping Michael bringing those fa
laugh
lol!! A fun way to be brought in! lol!! And now they're all lining up for his autograph! That's me and you in the front of the line! lol!
lol!! A fun way to be brought in! lol!! And now they're all lining up for his autograph!  That's me a
laugh
Lol !!!! WE sure are at the front lol !!!! He must have been at the Premier of "The Duck Who Would Be King" lol !!!!!
Lol !!!! WE sure are at the front lol !!!! He must have been at the Premier of "The Duck Who Would Be
Oooooooops i hope that's a K lol !!!
laugh
lol!!! It looks close enough to me! Actually if it isn't, it's even more fitting as the man who Would be King but isn't! lol!
laugh
Lol !!!!!! You said it perfectly lol !!!!!!!! I love it and you ! He could be the pretender to the throne lol !
laugh
He sure could be! lol!! And what a pretender he can be at times in his role play! lol!! Here is in that Fred Astaire movie with the top hat! And of course his stick! lol!!!
He sure could be! lol!! And what a pretender he can be at times in his role play! lol!! Here is in th
laugh
Lol !!!! oh my such fun that stick goes everywhere with him he needs a hand to carry it,so here he is in "The Hand" lol !!
Lol !!!! oh my such fun that stick goes everywhere with him he needs a hand to carry it,so here he is
heart
Now that is one creepy hand! lol! He can just keep that to himself for sure! lol!! Although it would make a great tickler! lol!!! I have to get going but want to leave with this message for you :) *hugs* ♥
Now that is one creepy hand! lol! He can just keep that to himself for sure! lol!! Although it would
Are *tears* allowed in the forum ?
heart
lol! *hugs* You make me smile Berni! ♥
big smile
Lol !!! You make me smile too !!
laugh
Lol !!!! Could this be Michael in "The Wrong Box" ? lol !!!
Lol !!!! Could this be Michael in "The Wrong Box" ? lol !!!