Hetalia My Hetalia Family

BeB posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 02:27AM
For me and my Hetalia family, join in as any Hetalia character that isn't taken!!!
For me and my Hetalia family, join in as any Hetalia character that isn't taken!!!

Hetalia 28392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 28392

over a year ago NanaChi said…
I will be here, but seldom. I need to start on my homework for senior year since I only have a little over 1 more week of break lol... I'm not dead though so don't say that.
over a year ago LunaShay said…
Oh no,ROMANO'S DEAD ARU!DX
FFFFFFFFFFFFF- troll! lol I think I've been on my pc too much lately..
BTW what grade is everyone going to? :D Excited or nervous?
over a year ago SacredDawn said…
((ew...school. DX I have like a month left of vacation!))
((I'm gonna be a junior)) :3
I'm going to be...An 8th grader.xD
over a year ago england-rocks said…
((me too, one month left of vacation.....then i'm in gr.8, yay))
((god i feel old XDDD))
((some ppl in my class as 14 going on 15. there the oldest in my class))
Damn.. next year I'll be 18. :| What's with you youngins?! LOL And I noticed we're all underaged to be watching Hetalia! I bought the season 2 DVD at Best Buy and my grandma had to show her ID since I'm not 18 lol...
hahaha....i'm but i just love Hetalia...
Oh yeah dude, are you a guy or girl irl? xD
boy....ya i know it's weird for me to like hetalia.....
irl, i'm more like N.Italy. i act like a girl sometime's......
No way! That's freakin' SWEET! Most guys (the ones I know irl) only watch those super action/violence/overused genres! Hetalia is such a unique series, it's rare to meet such an open-minded individual such as yourself.
Even though I am young,I've seen worse.<<
Orly?! xD Yeah, I've been an anime-fan since I was 13, so roughly 4 years but I'm only up to 100.. and alot are specials/OVAs/second seasons. I've seen alot worse too, though I'd never tell anyone, I'm the only anime fan in my house! D8
ya i watch them too...and thank you :3 my x girl friend (irl) got me in to hetalia in Nove and by the end of Dec a had seen all the dubs...... :D
I've been an anime fan since I was 3 or 4(Since I watched pokemon),then I watched Bleach around 10,FMA around 11,And just finished Kuroshitsuji and Hetalia a couple days ago.>:D
I still have yet to buy Hetalia on DVD. I'm trying to convince my mom to get them. I'm turning 17 so i can't buy them D: I've been an anime fan since I was 12. And i'm the only anime fan in my house too. :(
I've only seen around 21 eps of Bleach, not a huge samurai fan though.. then I noticed it had over 9000 episodes! xD I do love FMA, especially Brotherhood. I adored Kuroshitsuji season 1 and 2, Alois <3 Either of you have an Anime-Planet account?
Well, if we count Pokemon and Sailor Moon, I've been an anime fan since I was 4 or so xD
all my friend like hetalia is epic and funny....even one of my friend;s bro's thats 6 thinks it funny and love's it.~
Hah I use to watch Pokemon back in the day, and Zoids, Tenchi Muyo, Yugioh! Brb guys I'm going to get a slurpeeeeeee fo sho.
My history teacher thinks Hetalia's hilarious! I'm finally convinced my boyfriend to watch it XD
@Romano Please,I've seen over 200 of the bleach episodes that play on adult swim,finished both seasons of FMA,watched the movie,watched all bleach movies,watches 4 detective conan movies,finished kuroshitsuji season one and two(New season coming out FTW!),finished all hetalia seasons,I think I finished most of pokemon season 1 and 2,watched all pokemon movies(Unless I don't know about the newest ones,they pretty much suck.:/)finished naruto,watched about 100 episodes of detective conan,finished lucky star and lucky star OVAs,started Ouran high school host club a couple days ago,finished Kekkaishi,starting death note,etc..|3

Nope,what is anime-planet?o3o
And @Romano I just finished my slurpie.xD
@China. o.o that's ALOT of anime XDDD I never got into Bleach. I've watched pretty much all of Inuyasha, I've watched all of Hetalia, I'm on the last couple of episodes of Brotherhood, watching Kuroshitsuji, ive watched pretty much every anime that came on Funimation (Kiddy Grade, Slayers, Solty Rei, Mushi-Shi, Bamboo Blade) and others i don't feel like mentioning XD
funny, i'm looking at the hetalia dvds and no where on it dose it say you must be 18 and older and my dad and mum would not have buyed it they now it's for 18 and up...lol
you have to be 18 to watch hetalia?!?!
XD yeah, on youtube it's rated M. So I use my sisters account to watch hetalia on youtube (SHHHHHH!!!) XD
oh dam....lol
Meh,I just made a new profile to watch it.xD So I have a "Mature" file,and one "Underaged" profile.>:D
last edited over a year ago
hey do anying of ya playing video game's
of course! :3 i need a new anime to watch -w- ive been so caught up with Hetalia. I'm watching HetaOni AGAIN.......i need a life...
Hetalia so F****ing funny
I do.-w- I have millions of DS,wii,and Playstation 3 games.o3o
as much as i love my playstation 3, and xbox i can play N64 games all day -w-
haha cuz it's the god dad of them all...lol
hetalia extra is so funny
haha :D i'm post them on my website
Who can name EVERY series they watched?! xD Dare ya!
Ugh I just got icecream and only ate a few scoops.. it's too difficult.. WHYYYYYYYY!!! And yeah Hetalia is 18+ from the profanity and implied sex stuff.. I have a ps3 I play sometimes, what online games do you peeps have?
Oh and series that you're currently watching!
Anime-Planet is a website where you can keep an update/list of every series you've watched, are watching, want to watch, didn't finish, and won't watch.
last edited over a year ago
We should all cosplay play hetalia together irl
..I need to join it.I'm watching tons of anime right now so..=w=
i have over 150 animes -w- im too lazy to mention them all...and i'm actually trying to figure who to cosplay as. I was thinking China :3
Yes,cosplay as me,it will show how awesome I am.xD
loooooool @ Swiss
I tried making my character on Playstation Home look like Russia once, but they lack any type of scarf on that thing.. just 1 white scarf is all I needed but nooooo.
i just joined Anime-Planet :3
Cool I think prussia or swissz