Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 4645

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I nod lightly. "I'll try my best, but I'm not going anywhere. It takes a lot more to destroy me, you know."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Question: did Blaze reply to my post?)
(Don't think so. Sorry.)
(Gerrrr)
(Want me tell him when I can get a chance to, to reply?)
(If you want, but the again I could always do it. XD)
(Haha yeah you could)
(I'll tell him.)
(Okay, cool)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(what did you say? lol)
(You lazy person. Go back and find what she said.)
(Lol)
(when did she reply? lol)
(Um, a whole ago.)
(Page 45 or 46 I think.)
(idk the time period of a "whole")
"Thanks" I nod and smile. I tap the bandage
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I need to stop the bleeding..." I mutter and grab some ambrosia. "here..." I hand her some and search my bag for bandages.
I weakly grab onto the ambrosia and put it into my mouth. "How are you going to stop it?"
"I... I will, don't worry..." I assure her and find the bandages and start wrapping it around her torso, instantly it soaks red with blood.
"It doesn't seem to be working," I groan. "Do, you, um, know his bug the cut is?"
"No I don't but in order to see it, we're gonna need to get you on your back... Which might make it worse..." I tell her and continue to dress the wound, at this rate the bandages would be gone in a matter of minutes.
I groan. "I feel like passing out," I whisper. I was certain my face looked pale instead if it's usual colour.
I look at her and shake my head. I finally show her how much I cared for her, and look what happens. I honestly had no idea what to do, but I couldn't just let her die... "Zara, hold on..." I grip her hand tightly, holding my head down.
"I'll try." I squeeze his hand lightly. "It'll be okay Allen."
I then look up at her and nod my head. "It's gonna hurt..." I tell her.
"No problem. Hey...uh, do you mind coming with me into the forest? I have to get some more herbs from a bush in a clearing and I'm not sure how well I can handle myself alone out there. Plus, he's not helping." I gesture towards Patrick who gives me the thumbs up and mouths, 'Get some!' and grins.
I nod my head. "Do whatever you can. I'll ignore the pain."
I let go of her and and place it on her wound. "Hold the wound..." I tell her and set my hand on her shoulder. Then I force her over, rolling her onto her stomach...
I put my hands onto my stomach as blood seeps through my fingers. Allen turns me onto the stomach and I resist the urge to scream out in pain.
I gasp as the wound is revealed, it wasn't good... "It's gonna be okay Zara, hold on!" I tell her and start dressing the wound.
I feel my eyes drooping shut. "I'll hold on."
In a matter of minutes I finally stop the bleeding and wrap one final bandage around her torso. Then I slowly roll her onto her back, to keep the pressure on it. "It's okay, your okay... Zara your going to be okay." I assure her, feeling my hands trembling.
I look up at him with my eyes. I couldn't say anything in response to Allen's words, I just stared Into him.
I look down at her and close my eyes. She had lossed a lot of blood... I then lay down beside her, there was nothing more I could do for her, this was now her fight...
As Allen laid his down I lent my head onto his chest weakly as my eyes shut further.
I wrap my arms around her slowly and carefully. Then kiss her forehead, and sigh. "Just stay with me..." I tell her, my voice wavering.
"Keep me awake," I whisper to him. My stomach ached and I had lost a lot of blood. At Least it had stopped bleeding.
"Do you remember when we first met?" I ask and close my eyes, remembering the day...
"Yeah. I saved you from the monster. It seems like so long ago," I breath.
I smile as I hear her voice. It eased the pain of watching her put through such agony. "...Yeah... When I first saw you... I was speechless." I tell her honestly. "Take away really..."
last edited over a year ago
"What about me made you speechless?" I ask, smiling a bit.
"...Just... How gorgeous you are..." I say to her and felt some tension loosening inside of me, it was great to really talk to her.
"I'm not that gorgeous. You're not too bad looking yourself." I felt some of my dizziness disappear, but I could still feel the pounding coming from my stomach.
"I think you are, and I don't care about any amount of make-up or perfume... You are." I smile.
I smile back at him. "Thanks." "How long till morning?"
"I um... Don't know, but you need to rest... Give your body time to heal." I tell her closing my eyes.
(alright last post I gtg, so night Pink, also It's been fun ;-)
"You sleep too," I say before my eyes close and I fall asleep.

(Night Rogue. Indeed it has :))
"Sure, I'll just grab my sword from the cabin then we'll go" I smile slightly and run to my cabin. I shuffle through the weapon chest and take out my sword. I walk out and back to her "Lets go"
"Alright, that was quick." I smile and trudge towards the forest, my bow slung across my back.
(Gtg. I might be back on in half an hour to an hour.)
(Alright then)
"How deep are the herbs into the forest?" I ask