Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 4645

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I come out of the bushes. "I'm here, sorry I went for a walk."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I turn to Zara and sigh. "Thank the gods..." I mutter to myself and stand up.
"Sorry. I wasn't expecting you to wake up so soon. I needed to clear my head."
"... It's fine" I mutter shaking my head, then I grab my sheathed sword and walk off. What I saw couldn't have been real...
I frown when he walks off.
(I realize that your likely in school, but when you get a chance could you please post in the Transmundane)
I look up at the night sky, terrified at what I had seen. I curse to myself and keep wandering through the forest.
(Oh yeah sorry I will reply in about an hour. I am indeed at school and it's harder to get to that club on phone.)

Did I do something wrong?
(Oh I hear ya, same problem for me when at school)
I finally stop and crouch down, against a tree. The horror I had seen was being complimented by the immense dark of the forest beyond.
I sit on the ground and stare into it.

(Haha yeah it's annoying.)
In the distance i spot torch light growing closer. "what the?..." I mutter and all the sudden an arc of fire blasts toward me. I curse as I roll away from the tree, instantly catching fire to the Oak. Yelling and chanting roared behind me as I now run toward the small camp Zara and Jake were at.
last edited over a year ago
I heard some shouting and I jumped, looming at Jake.
When I reach the camp I turn and quickly draw my sword, letting the sheath fall to the ground. "Stay together!" I yell to my friends as six demigods appear from the woods, unsavory expressions and strygian Iron swords.
I lean the slightest on Allen and stare into the group of kids. "who are you?" I demanded in question.
"We're but humble servants of the gods." They tease and a few of them spit onto the ground. I glance at Zara and Jake, they had us outnumbered 2 to 1. "Can you make it by them?" I whisper to Zara.
"I don't know," I whisper back to Allen and watch as they don't bother to hide their smirking faces.
"Get Jake and head to New York, I'll be right behind you... I'm just the distraction." Whisper back to her and slowly pull out something from my pack.
"I can't leave you here," I frown.
"And I cant let you get hurt." I tell Zara, looking directly into her brown eyes.
"And I don't want you to get hurt."
A storm is coming...
War is inevitable...
With a single spark...
And Ancients Fall...
(What's that?)
(I have no idea, blarg... It's just awsome like that ;-)
(Lol, haha. Just something random. Indeed)
"Guys!" Jake shouts as the Boys creep closer. "Zara, I saw you in pain... I cant let it happen! Get out of here!" I exclaim.
"In your dreams? I can't just leave you hear. I don't want you to get hurt or die," I frown and suck in a deep breath.
"Oh how touching!" One of the older demigods snears at us. "Yeah, you'll get what's coming for you!" I announce then turn back to Zara. "Please..." I start but pause, then lean forward and Kiss her...
My eyes water. I notice as Allen pulls his face closer to mine and my heart beats faster. His lips meet mine and I respond.
It felt... Amazing, as if nothing mattered in the entire world. For this was our moment, however short it was... It was grand. Jake felt a sudden pain rush over his entire being as he watches Allen kiss the girl he loved... In front of him. Rage fills his mind and he draws his bow, but starts firing at the undisirable demigods.
I pulled away at a sudden sound feeling flustered. Who knew kissing was that great. No matter the situation, the kiss was amazing. I turned to see Jake shoot his arrows at the demigods.
I turn and throw what i had in my free hand... Makeshift smoke bombs from the Hepheatus Cabin. Instantly creating a veil of smog. I then grab hold of her hand and ready my sword in the other.
As Allen grabbed my hand I armed my sword, ready for a fight.
Things began to move quicker and quicker it seemed. Two boys appear from the smoke and lunge at us. I wasn't able to see Jake, which bothered me...
I stab one JFK them as I duck away from another, breathless.
Of**
Our hands seperate as the other slices his sword at me, in turn i quickly block and punch him in the face with the hilt of my sword. it was at that moment when I lost sight of her...
I roll across the floor from falling, and groan, standing up, slashing at one of them.
Before I could call out her name someone hits me from behind, knocking me to the ground.
I feel something come in contact with my stomach and I scream in pain, stabbing back, holding my stomach as blood rushed through my fingers,
Dizzy, I hear Zara scream and felt a sudden rush of energy. I roll over just in time and kick my assailant back, grabbing my sword. "Zara!!" I call out and search through the smoke for her.
"Allen!" I screech. "It hurts, my stomach," I moan.
I quickly move to the sound of her voice and see her holding her stomach, not good... "It's gonna be okay" i assure her and turn and strike her attacker down. "Jake get over here!" I exclaim.
I breath in pain. I crumple onto the floor as I listen to Allen tell me it's going to be okay. I nod softly, taking in his concerned looks.
An arrow wizzes past my face and kills another attacker... That left only one or two more. But I didnt care, Zara's safety was my priority. I kneel next to her and give her an uneasy smile. "I'm gonna try and get you out of here. Tell me if the the pain is too great" I say to Zara.
last edited over a year ago
I nod weakly. "Okay," I say, my eyes closing but I snapped them open again. I couldn't let myself pass out, no matter the temptation to.
I carefully lift her up, then start as quick as I can away from the fight. "Hang in there..." I tell her.
"I'll try," I whisper, holding my hand onto my bleeding stomach.
After a few more minutes of running; I finally slow down to a stop and lay her beneath a pine tree for cover. I then inspect her wound, lightly lifting her hand from the injury. I give her an uneasy glance and apply pressure to it.
I stare into Allen's eyes, not helping that I felt captivated by them. To distract myself from the pain in my stomach I opened my mouth saying, "you're a good kisser."
"Really?" I ask and grin a little. "Your even better, so all the more reason to stay awake, okay?" I smile and felt the blood begin to cover my hands.